T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Twinkies4u
Has thanked: 0

Re: T.Lazy: Sick In Bed Or Sick In Her Fake Haired Head? | Part 12

Post by Twinkies4u »

smom12 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 am
h 25 l wrote:Just saw the list they put out for cleaners that kill the virus...and SHOCKER, thieves is not included Image

Omg Erica Lee is a thieves freak. And she still uses it even after Jessi Christines video.
“Thieves cleaner is different as it does have antimicrobial properties”

This girl is a clean freak so Thieves must be paying her pretty well. But still. the stupid hurts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m a long time reader and first time commenter here. I just watched the Jessi Christine video and was completely flabbergasted at what I saw!! No wonder they have been sick for an eternity! That thieves cleaner isn’t doing anything but allowing all of their germs and gunk to grow and multiply!! Forget about Coronavirus, those people need to first clean their everyday germs from their immediate environment!! Holy smokes! I just want to puke at the mere thought of eating, drinking, or even breathing any food or air from that house!
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Post by ALittleStitious »

Twinkies4u wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 6:09 am
smom12 wrote:
Fri Mar 06, 2020 5:34 am
h 25 l wrote:Just saw the list they put out for cleaners that kill the virus...and SHOCKER, thieves is not included Image

Omg Erica Lee is a thieves freak. And she still uses it even after Jessi Christines video.
“Thieves cleaner is different as it does have antimicrobial properties”

This girl is a clean freak so Thieves must be paying her pretty well. But still. the stupid hurts.

I’m a long time reader and first time commenter here. I just watched the Jessi Christine video and was completely flabbergasted at what I saw!! No wonder they have been sick for an eternity! That thieves cleaner isn’t doing anything but allowing all of their germs and gunk to grow and multiply!! Forget about Coronavirus, those people need to first clean their everyday germs from their immediate environment!! Holy smokes! I just want to puke at the mere thought of eating, drinking, or even breathing any food or air from that house!
Coronavirus is the least of their worries right now. Who knows, maybe they're onto something, and they won't get coronavirus because their petri dish of a house will effectively kill the virus by smothering it will all the other germs in there. Fucking nasty.
1993BB
Amateur
Amateur

Post by 1993BB »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... c066f0.jpg[/IMG]
The shade Image

Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Post by Gossipgurl »

Who wants to watch another q&a filled with lies? Do they think people actually give a fuck about them? People with a brain are laughing at you. Only non educated losers look up to them. Actually .. anyone who watches youtube families for inspiration has mental issues.
sunshine616
Talker
Talker

Post by sunshine616 »

Gossipgurl wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:07 pm
Who wants to watch another q&a filled with lies? Do they think people actually give a fuck about them? People with a brain are laughing at you. Only non educated losers look up to them. Actually .. anyone who watches youtube families for inspiration has mental issues.
I don't even watch them anymore just qucking look through their IG accounts if that. I end up scrolling through their videos because they are so chaotic and disorganized and boring. Oh and Tiffani posted on IG a count down until her next pregnancy test...gag. I can't believe they are going through with having another baby to neglect. Now I really can't watch them.

It's like feeding into her sick delusional life so she can be catered to 24/7 while Chris is her personal servant.

What will happen if You Tube fails them...they will have nothing to fall back on. Chris didn't get back into the job market and Tiffani isn't even working part time.

It's sick they will have 4 kids to raise with no steady income but remind us of how miserable she will be post partum and how she can barely handle 3 and if she thinks it will get easier she is sorely wrong.

Also I don't want to see her begging her stans for money for insurance bills etc...she is just a sick, selfish human being.
Megyjames7
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Megyjames7 »

👍 this!!! remember when she said some crap about “if I owed an Etsy shop people would clap for me” no. no. no. Anyone that knew you now just knows how crazy you are. Most people thought it but u’ve proved it right! no ones jealous. no one wants ur life. No ones clapping.. just laughing. Keep on complainIng and embarrassing urself And your family :)

Gossipgurl wrote:
Sat Mar 07, 2020 7:07 pm
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Post by CrankyPants »

Old grandma rant:

Why do people think it's appropriate to advertise their sex life? Why does T.Celery think we all wanted to know they had sex and now we're counting down to a pregnancy test?

I'm going to pour bleach in my ears and see if I can wipe out the mental knowledge that they had sex this weekend, and I think I'll go disinfect the rest of my bathrooms with real disinfectant while I'm at it.

gross.
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Post by Gossipgurl »

If she wants to document her actual pregnancy .. fine. Documenting the day she is most fertile and when they have sex and when she's going to pee on a stick? That's immature. Her and pencil peen are so childish and embarassing. Oversharing does not equal "real" .. it equals desperation.

I feel bad for people that only live their lives for the internet. There is so much more to life.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Post by CrankyPants »

She has the emotional age of a 13 year old, attention seeking bratty child.

She has to be presenting some part of herself/her body for public consumption for attention at all times....if it's not talking about breastfeeding in an unnatural way, then it's drinking celery juice until people everywhere are aghast at her skeletal frame...now she is throwing out her sex life for attention.

Next thing we know they will be making sex educaiton videos where they demonstrate the best positions for geting a girl baby.

I've actually wondered if they have an x-rated channel on some dark web site to make money on the side, she sure seems to want to make the world believe they have lots of sexy times. Looking at her views and looking at what YouTube pays per view they can't be supporting all this new shit they keep buying on YT/sponsorships alone.

I don't usually congecture about people's finances...I think people's money just like what kind of sex they have is none of my business --- but she's determined to make it common knowledge.
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Post by CoffeeGurl »

Someone please help me understand purpose of buying organic waffles??? What’s wrong with egos???
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Post by CoffeeGurl »

Gossipgurl wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 8:53 am
If she wants to document her actual pregnancy .. fine. Documenting the day she is most fertile and when they have sex and when she's going to pee on a stick? That's immature. Her and pencil peen are so childish and embarassing. Oversharing does not equal "real" .. it equals desperation.

I feel bad for people that only live their lives for the internet. There is so much more to life.
Yeah I feel like it’s different when it’s someone who is struggling with infertility. But when it’s a couple who clearly has no issues getting pregnant it’s just uncomfortable.
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by elvisandrocky49 »

CrankyPants wrote:She has the emotional age of a 13 year old, attention seeking bratty child.

She has to be presenting some part of herself/her body for public consumption for attention at all times....if it's not talking about breastfeeding in an unnatural way, then it's drinking celery juice until people everywhere are aghast at her skeletal frame...now she is throwing out her sex life for attention.

Next thing we know they will be making sex educaiton videos where they demonstrate the best positions for geting a girl baby.

I've actually wondered if they have an x-rated channel on some dark web site to make money on the side, she sure seems to want to make the world believe they have lots of sexy times. Looking at her views and looking at what YouTube pays per view they can't be supporting all this new shit they keep buying on YT/sponsorships alone.

I don't usually congecture about people's finances...I think people's money just like what kind of sex they have is none of my business --- but she's determined to make it common knowledge.
Trisha Paytas is doing that. She quit utube to make Slutty sex vlogs. They include getting her butt hole bleached to going down on a girl . What is this world coming too. So gross.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by AryaStark »

It’s international women’s day! Make sure to re-post
an old photo with your tits out ladies cuz that’s all
women are good for. Yay! Keep helping out women
Ttits. Women’s suffrage..smuffrage. Me too—..who?
cares is Tbag’s motto. I’m orange and pushing my
cleavage together to look bigger, while my face says
I’m dropping a deuce! Fck yeah female empowerment!
We’ll be on TikTok today grinding on each other..for women!!

Show me OnE fortune five hundred CEO with their
junk out on social. I’ll die waiting. lol
thisisgold21
Informer
Informer

Post by thisisgold21 »

AryaStark wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:29 pm

It really pissed me off that she thinks the only thing women need in their life is baths, face masks and nail polish. She is so far up her own ass she's not even relevant. She is a horrible writer and need to stop trying to sound profound and witty.
ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Post by ShadyJ »

AryaStark wrote:It’s international women’s day! Make sure to re-post

Hahaha! Yes!!!

It’s national women’s day and the rest of us are thinking Michelle Obama, Ruth Bader Ginsburg, Rosa Parks.... this idiot thinks of herself! I just cannot.
Wipes
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Wipes »

Wow, this video she posted today, just wow lol. The only thing I got out of it is that she prioritizes feeding Ella dairy free, healthy, best of the best, but will not do the same for her sons. In her mind, dairy free is like paramount to health, so why wouldn’t she give the same to her boys?? She’ll feed Ella from the small 5 dollar bag of tortilla chips but her boys get the “lesser” plain ones because “they’re just so pickyyy” it’s always her and Ella this, her and Ella that, it’s like she resents her first two kids. She is terrible for that.
Salamisammich
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Salamisammich »

Wipes wrote:Wow, this video she posted today, just wow lol. The only thing I got out of it is that she prioritizes feeding Ella dairy free, healthy, best of the best, but will not do the same for her sons. In her mind, dairy free is like paramount to health, so why wouldn’t she give the same to her boys?? She’ll feed Ella from the small 5 dollar bag of tortilla chips but her boys get the “lesser” plain ones because “they’re just so pickyyy” it’s always her and Ella this, her and Ella that, it’s like she resents her first two kids. She is terrible for that.
I’ve noticed the resentment a long time ago... she’s always rolling her eyes at them, answers them in an annoyed way, talks about how ungrateful they are

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Post by Onchao16 »

Haven’t watched her video but saw her IG stories. What the fuck is up with the shirt hanging off her shoulder?!?! Are we supposed to believe that’s practical to speak in?!?!

Sendallthewine
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Sendallthewine »

After her fruit comment, I wonder if tanner has a fructose intolerance. My oldest has one and it was a ROUGH learning curve! She could rule that out with a simple breath test. But that requires actually spending time parenting tanner.....

nl_s
Talker
Talker

Post by nl_s »

The pregnancy test countdown...why is she waiting 16 days? If she’s pregnant she could take a test way sooner than that if she ovulated over the weekend. With my son I found out 5 days before my period was due.

yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

nl_s wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:28 pm
The pregnancy test countdown...why is she waiting 16 days? If she’s pregnant she could take a test way sooner than that if she ovulated over the weekend. With my son I found out 5 days before my period was due.

Lol she knows all that. Just look at her old baby center posts. She’ll be testing, don’t worry. We’ll just get the super fake “OMG, I’m shocked, I had no idea” fake crocodile tears after 2 weeks of symptom spotting to build the suspense! All apart of the Beaston film making... really string ya along, keeps things fresh and exciting... not.
RealityBites
Informer
Informer

Post by RealityBites »

So is Bri officially done with her now? I just looked on Instagram and they don't seem to be liking each other's posts or commenting anymore. Another bridge burned I'm sure. Trashy can't compete with Bri so she hates on her perfection instead. Hopefully Bri completely ghosts her out. I also noticed Bri is liking and commenting on Taras posts. I bet that pisses Trashy off.

Anyone else tired of seeing Trashy wearing nude colored leggings and ridiculous looking muffy slippers?? Those slippers are huge compared to her Skeletor figure. Also we don't need to see your bra peeking out showing your itty bitty titties. She dresses horribly. I can't say I've ever seen her wear something cute that looks like something I would be inspired to wear.

I agree with you about hearing their sex life all the time. Gross. With Carter going to kindergarten next year you would think she would feel embarrassed that some of his classmates parents and teachers might watch her channel or see her on Instagram and that would not only be embarrassing to talk about your sex life for the world to see, but also embarrass your kids.

I think it's lame that she has no content ideas and has to ask people what she should do. This is her "job" and she puts the bare minimum effort into it and can't even use all that time laying in bed to come up with semi inspiring content.
ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Post by ALittleStitious »

yeahsureok wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:40 pm
nl_s wrote:

Lol she knows all that. Just look at her old baby center posts. She’ll be testing, don’t worry. We’ll just get the super fake “OMG, I’m shocked, I had no idea” fake crocodile tears after 2 weeks of symptom spotting to build the suspense! All apart of the Beaston film making... really string ya along, keeps things fresh and exciting... not.
1000% this! She'll start testing 9dpo (who am I kidding, more like 7dpo) and test every single day. That way she can fake her reaction if/when she gets a positive. There's no way she's waiting until her period is actually late.
RealityBites
Informer
Informer

Post by RealityBites »

AryaStark wrote:
Sun Mar 08, 2020 3:29 pm

So true! Many other influencers posted about inspiring women and their mothers and this narcissistic biatch posts about herself with that ugly, constipated looking photo. No post about her mother that raised 7 kids I see.
AussieMum
Amateur
Amateur

Post by AussieMum »

nl_s wrote:

Probably doing a 'girl sway' and so having sex 4-5 days before she actually ovulates. Then will test 10 days after ovulation.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”