Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

THREAD CREDIT: Gossipgurl

Previous:

T.Beaston: Who cares if the kids are always sick, I'm too busy trying to drain Shrimps dick | Part 13
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Veruca Salt aka T.Misery: I don’t care how, I want it NOW | Part 14

Unread post by icant »

Responding to Yeahsureok from last thread. Yeah, that’s what I meant by, no matter where they live, they will still not have friends! She’s said rude things about the preschool teachers, neighbors, and classmate’s parents. These are things you may say privately to a friend, just to vent. But she doesn’t have anyone to talk to, so she treats her vlogging camera like her BFF. It’s so inappropriate to put people on blast like that. She’s got no idea how to function normally in society.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

icant wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:30 am Responding to Yeahsureok from last thread. Yeah, that’s what I meant by, no matter where they live, they will still not have friends! She’s said rude things about the preschool teachers, neighbors, and classmate’s parents. These are things you may say privately to a friend, just to vent. But she doesn’t have anyone to talk to, so she treats her vlogging camera like her BFF. It’s so inappropriate to put people on blast like that. She’s got no idea how to function normally in society.

This! It's so weird and sad to watch her talk to the cam like she's with a friend lol. Sometimes I feel like her and shrimp compete with each other to see who gets more attention. I mean they both have no friends and only talk to each other and strangers online ... they prob can't stand each other in reality. Shrimp loves to talk to his BFV vibe of moms. It's so weird.
Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skiphopshutup101 »

For everybody saying she went to penn... did she say this somewhere? She did NOT go to penn state.. never stepped foot on that campus so if she’s saying that she’s lying through her teeth. The place she went is now closed down.
Skiphopshutup101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Skiphopshutup101 »

She went to the Dixon school of nursing.. that’s it. She never went to penn state, I cannot BELIEVE she’s saying that she went there! How did she not think somebody would call her out on that? one, she can’t afford penn state and two) she’s never shown off any credentials. She went to the Dixon school of nursing, got married, had carter and than quit shortly after she had tanner. There was NO time for her to complete an entire 2-4 year degree.
Kina88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kina88 »

Skiphopshutup101 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:04 am For everybody saying she went to penn... did she say this somewhere? She did NOT go to penn state.. never stepped foot on that campus so if she’s saying that she’s lying through her teeth. The place she went is now closed down.
I think someone posted a screen shot of her LinkedIn on page 38 or 39 of the previous thread and she listed Penn State and that she graduated with her BSN from there in 2015.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

Skiphopshutup101 wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:13 am She went to the Dixon school of nursing.. that’s it. She never went to penn state, I cannot BELIEVE she’s saying that she went there! How did she not think somebody would call her out on that? one, she can’t afford penn state and two) she’s never shown off any credentials. She went to the Dixon school of nursing, got married, had carter and than quit shortly after she had tanner. There was NO time for her to complete an entire 2-4 year degree.
Yeah her linked in (falsely) says she graduated Penn State in 2015. And then in the vlog the other day she went there and only has 1 Spanish class left to get her BSN.
Amy23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amy23 »

I was watching Tara Henderson's friend Hillary Alex's vlog when she was making a joke about exciting news on how they were expecting baby 2 and she said we are having a pandemic pregnancy and I was like is she shading tiffani? 😂
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GoAwayTiffani »

Can someone explain the veruca salt thing to me. I’m clueless on that one 😂
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

GoAwayTiffani wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 5:00 pm Can someone explain the veruca salt thing to me. I’m clueless on that one 😂
she is the spoiled brat in willy wonka and the chocolate factory that screams daddy I want it now she stamps her feet and throws a fit. its actually an amazing title
Gossipgurl
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Gossipgurl »

Oh I see shrimp was able to go to the grocery store without having a panic attack and taking his entire family for the ride! What a miracle! Dare I say ... another fake storyline for content? 🙄 #beastonfamilylies
mariamiaxox
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mariamiaxox »

Funny how he had to FaceTime her from the store? Someone mentioned on here that she doesn’t trust him lol and I think This really shows it!
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

I've noticed she's been commenting on Tara's last few IG posts. I didn't think they liked each other?
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Congrats Gossipgirl on the title, that fits her perfectly!

On the last thread someone was talking about how he can't powerwash his own house and what is even more pathetic is they pay to have their lawn mowed. Sorry but thats pathetic. He isn't elderly, he isn't incapable other than his tiny troll legs and it certainly isn't that they work too much. I'm thinking he is lazy and spoiled like she is. I could NOT find any wussy guy attractive like that at all. The constant kissing of Trashys ass for doing basic things. The constant reassuring her how great she is and trying to talk all sassy to Ella "guuuuurrrrllll" I just can't.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

I called it that they would now want a new house. Of course they do. Despite their full of lies new year resolution vlog about paying things off and being minimalist. Yeah. Sure.

I can't stomach to watch them much anymore and unfollowed her on Instagram so what is the reason they are trying to say is for wanting a new house??? Selfish biatch can't give up her dumb office she never uses? They can't turn that into a baby room or make the playroom into the boys room? I swear these two are freaking pathetic.
dietcokeplease921
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by dietcokeplease921 »

I know everyone is stuck in their homes without their extended family this holiday... but my goodness. Marry me chicken for Easter dinner? Don’t they eat that every other night... for someone who is soo “extra” you’d think she would put some effort into a nice holiday meal for her kids?? Or at least maybe putting more effort into what her family is eating rather than putting powder sugar on the floors 😂
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

She said on IG tonight that she's still breastfeeding?

What the actual hell.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

She’s the most insecure, defensive, miserable human on earth. Always saying something snide to or about her followers. Someone must have corrected her spelling of nauseous and she made a rude post on her stories. Then she is so cocky like “Um my husband HAS to touch his phone in the grocery store, or else we’d starve.” Or something along those lines. A) she’s totally projecting by assuming her loyal followers would jump down her throat. B) If you love your followers so much, why are you constantly complaining about them? C) your husband is a grown-behind-man who is fully capable of getting food for your family. You are just a controlling, codependent, basic b, who “needs” gluten free, egg free, carrot free, dye free, yeast free desert for your child’s fake allergy. This is what people with eating disorders do. Come up with all of these allergies and intolerances to validate not being able to eat many things.

shemythomas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by shemythomas »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202004 ... 4f68d8.jpg[/IMG]
Holy heck!

yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

h 25 l wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:28 pm I've noticed she's been commenting on Tara's last few IG posts. I didn't think they liked each other?
Bri and Tara have been chatty so I’m sure Tiff is trying to weasel her way in and break it up. Also, noticed Aaryn has been commenting on Tiffs stuff here and there... Aaryns prob just being shady AF and using Tiff to stir the pot a little because she’s jealous Bri and Tara are talking again. That’s my theory... just saying. They ALL use each other for one thing or another but it’s definitely not for genuine friendships, that’s for damn sure.

Whoops... I mean these girls are all MATURE ADULTS AND HAVE SOLID FRIENDSHIPZ THAT LAST THROUGH THE YEARZ.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”