Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

I wOrKeD rEaLlY hArD fOr mY pLaTfOrM gUyZ

#blacklivesmatter - but let me post a pic in a bathing suit
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Black lives matter!!!! Now here’s a pic of me in my bathing suit. Her legs look thick is right...😂 must be chowing down while laying in bed hiding from shrimp. Cuz we know he wouldn’t be letting her have any snacks.

Also guys.. she’s not a puppet. She has a voice. She works really hard posting photos of herself on Instagram. Lol she’s embarrassing and really dumb.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Couple of things!!!

1. Good to be back? She didn’t go anywhere. She posted all last week and made a fool of herself.

2. Why is she posting a bikini photo and #blacklivesmatter. Could she be anymore self obsessed?

3. She’s going to see a therapist about Romeo? That’s the last thing this mental case needs help with. How about she start with her constant unhappiness and narcissistic personality disorder.

4. She was acting like a complete psycho last week claiming she was in bed upset and not eating, but got her hair done. By the way it’s yellow and looks horrible.

5. She won’t be silenced? Yes, we know Tiffani. You don’t have any self control and you can’t help yourself so you have to run your mouth.
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

I came to say the same thing as y’all: if she’s really still up all night crying about her dead dog when she has 3 kids, one on the way, and 2 other dogs (including Romeo’s replacement) to take care of, she needs some serious professional help.

Aside from that, though, how much more attention seeking can this woman get? “I’ve been up crying all night about my dog” is something I would have posted in freaking middle school.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Deathwobble_2010
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Deathwobble_2010 »

Never posted here before but after today's vlog, I felt compelled to. This site has really opened my eyes up to what some of these You Tube mom channels are about. Today's vlog broke my heart. When Chris was explaining to Tanner about lunch and showed him his food. Why even say that's not all yours, One is Ella's. Maybe I am just hormonal but Tanner's facial expression nearly made me cry. Why even say that to your child?! "We span our whole day chasing kids". They do know that is what we do as parents right? They must think they are really special?! These two make me sick now. I am really starting to see what you all are posting here. These two really need to stop and get a real job.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

She’s using the hashtag black lives matter on her swimsuit pic because it’s popular and she wants to be found. T. Desperate doing what she does best

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Sun Jun 07, 2020 10:05 am T.colored: Clout Chasing her way to the top of Narcissist Mountain
T.Colored LMAOOOO

PLEASE let this be the new title!!! <3 :D :lol:
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Deathwobble_2010 wrote:Never posted here before but after today's vlog, I felt compelled to. This site has really opened my eyes up to what some of these You Tube mom channels are about. Today's vlog broke my heart. When Chris was explaining to Tanner about lunch and showed him his food. Why even say that's not all yours, One is Ella's. Maybe I am just hormonal but Tanner's facial expression nearly made me cry. Why even say that to your child?! "We span our whole day chasing kids". They do know that is what we do as parents right? They must think they are really special?! These two make me sick now. I am really starting to see what you all are posting here. These two really need to stop and get a real job.
Yep they LOVE to put him down. What was the point of putting the whole thing on one plate then? Why not out ellas on a separate plate? Oh so he could have an opportunity to put Tanner down...

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Tiffani just because you have a gay brother doesn't mean you support LGBTQ. Don't use him for clout. Your family despises you and you have never supported LGBTQ people. Guess this is gonna be a weekly trend for her ... "colored" people, now gays, next week Latinos?
Deceased
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Deceased »

WoW! I’m not trying to send T.celery back into an eating disorder but dang her legs ARE looking thick. Her knees disappeared. She’s looking better than an emaciated skeleton now but I have to say, girl is in her 30s and this starve, pregnancy binge, starve routine is going to ruin her metabolism. I know this because I have been a chronic dieter my whole adult life and I have always been thin but I cannot maintain it now at 39. My metabolism shit the bed. Word to the wise- find some moderation this time Tiff. You can’t keep getting pregnant to let yourself eat for much longer.
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Mon Jun 08, 2020 12:09 pm Tiffani just because you have a gay brother doesn't mean you support LGBTQ. Don't use him for clout. Your family despises you and you have never supported LGBTQ people. Guess this is gonna be a weekly trend for her ... "colored" people, now gays, next week Latinos?
RIGHT lol
Just like showing the class photo and saying "these were my friends," saying "my brother is gay" doesn't really do much. Especially when they LIVE their lives on camera and I have never even heard her talk about her brother at all. She talks about the one who died, she's mentioned once or twice her little sister, and then Krystal. I don't know if this is news to you guys, too, but it seems like she only speaks up when things are tReNdInG for clout- she never mentioned being an anti-racist before now- so it didn't seem to matter too much to her? And now it's Pride month and she has to use her brother she never talks about.

She should have been using her platform (that she worked very hard for, btw) all along if she cared as much as she claims to now. It just makes it seem so artificial.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

NEW THREAD LADIES!

viewtopic.php?f=262&t=16406

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”