Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Starlite
Talker
Talker

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by Starlite »

yeahsureok wrote:
Bettymcwiggan wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:20 pm Lol!!!! Funny that tiffani told crystal ball that it was weird that Myka said she was her bestie after the 1st time they met. SHE LITERALLY SAYS THE SAME THING ABOUT EVERYONE SHE MEETS!!!! Even those fkn losers who met up with her for a meet and greet!! She literally said she could be best friends with all of them! O M G the hypocrisy!!!!

The reality of it is she has NO FRIENDS .... keep dreaming trashbucket! A clout chasing, two faced scammer!
It’s like she read this thread and how AWFUL she is and everything we say about her she said about Myka Image I mean Mykas a piece of shit and the whole world knows that... Tiff didn’t have to fucking add to it when she IS THE SAME!

I’m not trying to start anything but I got ATTACKED! Over last summer when I noticed Carter in diapers and said she probably locks them in their rooms and won’t let him out to use the bathroom. It wasn’t until someone actually caught a photo of the door knobs turned around, that people actually started to believe me.

Like Salami said WHEN PEOPLE START SPECULATING THINGS ON THESE THREADS ITS ALMOST ALWAYS TRUE!

Speaking of... I wonder if the Beastons will now have a slow motion shot of their door knobs the right way. They must be shitting themselves. Wondering when their time is up.
What if there was ever a fire in their house and those kids need to get out ?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Unread post by Henno »

Starlite wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 1:08 am
yeahsureok wrote:
Bettymcwiggan wrote: Wed Jun 03, 2020 7:20 pm Lol!!!! Funny that tiffani told crystal ball that it was weird that Myka said she was her bestie after the 1st time they met. SHE LITERALLY SAYS THE SAME THING ABOUT EVERYONE SHE MEETS!!!! Even those fkn losers who met up with her for a meet and greet!! She literally said she could be best friends with all of them! O M G the hypocrisy!!!!

The reality of it is she has NO FRIENDS .... keep dreaming trashbucket! A clout chasing, two faced scammer!
It’s like she read this thread and how AWFUL she is and everything we say about her she said about Myka Image I mean Mykas a piece of shit and the whole world knows that... Tiff didn’t have to fucking add to it when she IS THE SAME!

I’m not trying to start anything but I got ATTACKED! Over last summer when I noticed Carter in diapers and said she probably locks them in their rooms and won’t let him out to use the bathroom. It wasn’t until someone actually caught a photo of the door knobs turned around, that people actually started to believe me.

Like Salami said WHEN PEOPLE START SPECULATING THINGS ON THESE THREADS ITS ALMOST ALWAYS TRUE!

Speaking of... I wonder if the Beastons will now have a slow motion shot of their door knobs the right way. They must be shitting themselves. Wondering when their time is up.

Exactly. My parents wouldn't even let us lock the bathroom door in case we slipped and hurt ourselves. As teenagers we so wanted locks on our doors, but it was a hard no, followed by a discussion to check we'd remembered the escape plans in case of fire. I'm not kidding!

The shrimptons are the that'll-never-happen-to-us type of people. Then blame everyone but themselves if something negative happens. Kind of like not being able to control SM comments about their family and having a public breakdown about it! 😉😄
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Starlite »

Henno wrote:
yeahsureok wrote: It’s like she read this thread and how AWFUL she is and everything we say about her she said about Myka Image I mean Mykas a piece of shit and the whole world knows that... Tiff didn’t have to fucking add to it when she IS THE SAME!

Exactly. My parents wouldn't even let us lock the bathroom door in case we slipped and hurt ourselves. As teenagers we so wanted locks on our doors, but it was a hard no, followed by a discussion to check we'd remembered the escape plans in case of fire. I'm not kidding!

The shrimptons are the that'll-never-happen-to-us type of people. Then blame everyone but themselves if something negative happens. Kind of like not being able to control SM comments about their family and having a public breakdown about it! ImageImage
I remember talks like this when I was kid also lol! That’s probably why I think like that too

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Salamisammich »

CrankyPants wrote:The only part you left out was....

First she posted that the doll was a "colored" doll, then someone pointed out...it's not 1955 and we don't use that term anymore

So she deleted their comments and edited her post to take the word "colored" out.
Unfortunately I missed that mess with my own eyes Image but thank you for adding!

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

yeahsureok wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:53 am
AryaStark wrote: Thu Jun 04, 2020 3:20 am Geez nothings changed here different day same old
sht with Tslifematters. The usual insert yourself into
everything delete, sleep, delete, sleep, cyber stalk,
argue, day off more sleep, act like you cook, sleep
some more.. With this warmer weather shouldn’t she
be busy having Shrimpita self tan her and the kids.
RIP phone jail. The memories of what never was.
AAAAARRYYYA WTF, babe! Lol. I’ve been looking for you!
I agree wtf is right! Thanks for noticing I have been awol. lol
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

yeahsureok wrote:

🖐I know the answer: What is she will then have to have more children out of her vagina known as “clown car.”
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Well, the way I see it the only thing left now for Tslifematters PR nightmare is to now adopt Huxley. He is by HeR definition “colored” AND has proven he can hold an audience and get views up. It’s a win win all around. She can store him in the basement with her other relics. If he’s good he can have the third bunk they’ll add to the boy’s room(install a swing rope or ladder to get up there-perfectly safe so don’t even) Whip him out when needed for the occasional photos or Extreme Huxley Cleans series vlogs.

In all seriousness though, I hope that boy is doing okay and finds an even better home full of acceptance.
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Tiffani, why did you take the pics of you and every black person you know down?? I thought you were trying to show everyone you weren't racist??

This is copied from an article I just read about a white guy posting a pic with his black friend for BLM..

"DO NOT use me to further your social media gains and to get likes, DO NOT use this movement of #blacklivesmatter because it’s a trending # for you.” "I was NOT comfortable with him using me as a prop for this post" "It’s about time we call out the people who want to use us and the Black Lives Matter movement for their own personal gain and celebrity status”
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

AryaStark wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 3:24 am Well, the way I see it the only thing left now for Tslifematters PR nightmare is to now adopt Huxley. He is by HeR definition “colored” AND has proven he can hold an audience and get views up. It’s a win win all around. She can store him in the basement with her other relics. If he’s good he can have the third bunk they’ll add to the boy’s room(install a swing rope or ladder to get up there-perfectly safe so don’t even) Whip him out when needed for the occasional photos or Extreme Huxley Cleans series vlogs.

In all seriousness though, I hope that boy is doing okay and finds an even better home full of acceptance.
Ok, so I’m not even kidding the thought of this theory....what if their clickbait “exciting things happening” a week or 2 ago was that they were going to adopt/toying around with the idea of adopting.. and then all this shit hit the fan and they never actually said what the announcement was. Literally adopting is the only thing making the Beastons different from the Stauffers. Other then that they’re basically the same family.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:17 am Tiffani, why did you take the pics of you and every black person you know down?? I thought you were trying to show everyone you weren't racist??

This is copied from an article I just read about a white guy posting a pic with his black friend for BLM..

"DO NOT use me to further your social media gains and to get likes, DO NOT use this movement of #blacklivesmatter because it’s a trending # for you.” "I was NOT comfortable with him using me as a prop for this post" "It’s about time we call out the people who want to use us and the Black Lives Matter movement for their own personal gain and celebrity status”
I have read/ heard several people of color say something along these lines! From big accounts to small.... it’s psychically impossible for her to just listen and not make it about her.

All Tiffani does is use people.
IClickedOutCrew
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by IClickedOutCrew »

I think Tiff is one step away from a complete psychotic break. Girl, what is going on with you?! I don't even know what to say about her BLM posts because if she had a bigger following...she would have landed on Daily Mail. She is handling it soooo poorly- I cringe at everything she says. She needs to take a step away from her phone for a few days.... or months.

Also, I DM'd the girl who won her giveaway to try to let her know she won before Tiff's story expires. I don't know if I read about it here that influencers do this to trick, but Tiff didn't actually tag her in the story, she just typed out her username, so the girl won't get a notification. Tiff won't have to send anything unless the girl just happens to check Tiff's story before it expires and sees that she won!

They should be required to DM the winners themselves to get their mailing info or whatever. Tiff has so many DM requests I'm sure, how would she see the winner's message anyway?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

IClickedOutCrew wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:56 am I think Tiff is one step away from a complete psychotic break. Girl, what is going on with you?! I don't even know what to say about her BLM posts because if she had a bigger following...she would have landed on Daily Mail. She is handling it soooo poorly- I cringe at everything she says. She needs to take a step away from her phone for a few days.... or months.

Also, I DM'd the girl who won her giveaway to try to let her know she won before Tiff's story expires. I don't know if I read about it here that influencers do this to trick, but Tiff didn't actually tag her in the story, she just typed out her username, so the girl won't get a notification. Tiff won't have to send anything unless the girl just happens to check Tiff's story before it expires and sees that she won!

They should be required to DM the winners themselves to get their mailing info or whatever. Tiff has so many DM requests I'm sure, how would she see the winner's message anyway?
You probably read about it on influencertruths! They always talk about and out this shit.

This is totally a thing they do!!!!!!!! They don’t actually “tag/notify” the person and then they don’t know they “won” the fake prize of nothing and the time expires and “oooops, no one claimed their prize” on to the next giveaway!! But keep following us, suckers. #blessed #godisgood
travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

Has anyone noticed if either Tiff or Bri have lost or gained any followers over the last few days?

I’m sure both are insanely checking the numbers and that’s why they are attempting to do “damage control”

meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

1. Lol @ Tiffani posting that school photo. No one liked you even then and the people in that photo don’t like you now.

2. Why is she making BLM about HER? I honestly don’t believe people are calling her out on that as much as they’re probably messaging and commenting on her normal everyday bullshit but there’s so many comments and messages coming in now, she’s convinced it’s because of the “state of the world”.

3. She definitely has poked fun at black culture over the years. Her “ratchet playlist from the hood” and the slang terms her and Chris use. She’s not fooling anyone. She’s trying to gain support on this because more and more people are seeing right through her normal bullshit
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Here's a perfect example of tiffany's racism. She used the middle pic to show she knows black people, but doesn't follow/is friends with ANY of them except the one girl who threw the event (the one who hasnt changed since middle school according to tiff and who is using her to gain followers for her up and coming yt channel). The other pic was taken the same night as a pic she just posted & deleted last night, and again she doesnt follow those people/didnt even like the picture when it was posted. Just because you are in pictures with black people, doesn't mean that it's okay to use them to boost your image on your social media.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:09 am Here's a perfect example of tiffany's racism. She used the middle pic to show she knows black people, but doesn't follow/is friends with ANY of them except the one girl who threw the event (the one who hasnt changed since middle school according to tiff and who is using her to gain followers for her up and coming yt channel). The other pic was taken the same night as a pic she just posted & deleted last night, and again she doesnt follow those people/didnt even like the picture when it was posted. Just because you are in pictures with black people, doesn't mean that it's okay to use them to boost your image on your social media.

100000000% she’s a fraud. adding a black babydoll to her amazon store then deleting it. Disgusting and shameful. She’s tried so hard to profit and gain from this. Hopefully the idiots that follow her will wake up. 🙌
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:09 am Here's a perfect example of tiffany's racism. She used the middle pic to show she knows black people, but doesn't follow/is friends with ANY of them except the one girl who threw the event (the one who hasnt changed since middle school according to tiff and who is using her to gain followers for her up and coming yt channel). The other pic was taken the same night as a pic she just posted & deleted last night, and again she doesnt follow those people/didnt even like the picture when it was posted. Just because you are in pictures with black people, doesn't mean that it's okay to use them to boost your image on your social media.
Wow. I’ve said it a million times but she has no shame and no limits. She’s obviously struggling with some type of mental disorder that causes her to be delusional.It’s honestly becoming scary. I may back off talking about her cause she’s creeping me the fuck out. Still going to be lurking for sure but this is wild.

Between her and Myka it’s TERRIFYING to see what narcissus will do.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

IClickedOutCrew wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 4:56 am I think Tiff is one step away from a complete psychotic break. Girl, what is going on with you?! I don't even know what to say about her BLM posts because if she had a bigger following...she would have landed on Daily Mail. She is handling it soooo poorly- I cringe at everything she says. She needs to take a step away from her phone for a few days.... or months.

YES, I've read in several places that these loop giveaways are built so no one wins...they announce the winner but put a space or something so the automatic tagging won't happen so the winner never knows they won.

Typical.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

yeahsureok wrote: Fri Jun 05, 2020 6:28 am
Wow. I’ve said it a million times but she has no shame and no limits. She’s obviously struggling with some type of mental disorder that causes her to be delusional.It’s honestly becoming scary. I may back off talking about her cause she’s creeping me the fuck out. Still going to be lurking for sure but this is wild.

Between her and Myka it’s TERRIFYING to see what narcissus will do.

She really does seem to be coming unhinged. I mean, most of us have thought that for awhile, but this has really shined a light on a pathological need she has to be "something"....what is it she wants? Fame? Adoration? Wealth? Hip? Popular? Feared? She claims it to help other women, but we all can see thru that...if she wanted to help people she wouldn't delete/block at the slightest hint of criticism.
speaktruth2
Informer
Informer

Unread post by speaktruth2 »

Maybe she really wants a strait jacket and the fame that comes with that? lol

I've heard more than one doctor say that narcissism is definitely on the rise and people are going to act worse and worse and worse. The best thing anyone can do is to ignore them. Narcissists hate to be ignored! That's why they make everything about themselves. So just ignore her, block her, and focus on someone else who could really use some help. I've blocked all the youtubers I used to follow. The narcissism is driving me nuts (click my liketoknowit! Swipe up here for more of my garbage!) I have my own sanity to think about. Basically, just waiting on the outcome of what happens to the Stauffers after what they did to poor Huxley. Cruel people.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”