Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Amy23
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Post by Amy23 »

katie_A1 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:13 am
2F5DBD6D-6235-42E3-BC78-F70AC628F874.jpeg

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
What is this it won’t let me see it
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Post by Bluecoconut »

Amy23 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:33 am
katie_A1 wrote:

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
It’s someone on Instagram calling tiffani out about her actions and words never matching. And saying funny how she suddenly cares about black lives matter ..... but she wasn’t in philly protesting but she’s always tagging philly. How true 👍 I looked and it’s deleted. Tiffani can’t handle the truth. She enjoys a life of lies and whatever else she makes up to gain attention.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Post by CrankyPants »

I'm so sick of these mommy vloggers who just spend their time deleting everything that isn't unicorn farts of glitter.

She claims she's taking the day off and asking her phans to police her comments....I don't believe that for a single second...she lives for this kind of trama-drama.
Henno
Informer
Informer

Post by Henno »

Bluecoconut wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:38 am
Amy23 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:33 am
katie_A1 wrote:

🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
It’s someone on Instagram calling tiffani out about her actions and words never matching. And saying funny how she suddenly cares about black lives matter ..... but she wasn’t in philly protesting but she’s always tagging philly. How true 👍 I looked and it’s deleted. Tiffani can’t handle the truth. She enjoys a life of lies and whatever else she makes up to gain attention.
Jfc. I really wish I hadn't gone to her IG to see if there were any other truthful comments she'd missed. How fucking crazy are all these people who're praising her? It's hard to believe, but they must lead an even more sheltered life than she does. It really is a cult. 🤬😡
BaileyBoo1250
Amateur
Amateur

Post by BaileyBoo1250 »

297F6A3D-89BD-46DD-8210-B2CFB7458A58.png
341F2183-FD75-45F3-A6A5-93873AEE55FD.jpeg
Jeez she will use any excuse to not work. It’s not like her videos require much effort. Also, why does she need to delete every negative comment? I thought she was so ReAL and against the idea of a perfect image.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Salamisammich
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Salamisammich »

What the fuck is wrong with ellas face!? How many times does this little girl have to have bruises and now cuts on her face!? What is wrong with these people!!? Two stay at home parents!! No excuse!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
speaktruth2
Talker
Talker

Post by speaktruth2 »

If she is posting so much of what she thinks God does, does she not realize she herself is a worker of iniquity, also whom God hates? How many times have we all heard her take God's precious name in vain? Every OMG goes against God. She is not innocent. Read the entire Bible, Tiffani. Then go back to your instagram with the same mindset you have now. We should all be reporting her. Fraud. She exploits her kids before they are even conceived, not exactly Godly behavior!

All these narcissists are always so big on "love your neighbor as yourself", right? Well, people who post personal pictures/videos as a means to gain attention and to influence others, hates themselves. They look to others for approval. I know that's how it works. I used to have social media. When I felt like crap, I would find the best looking picture I had, post it with an uplifting caption and sit and wait for the positive and likes to come in. It worked! People fell for it! It made ME feel better, too! Then I realized just how UNHEALTHY that is. God does NOT tell us to do that. He tells us to HUMBLE OURSELVES. Since then, I've erased it all. I don't need other peoples approval to make me feel good. That's how it should be. It's called growing UP. That's why I'm just FED UP with all the youtube moms, all the influencers, all the world going nuts over themselves. They are all fake. Cult leaders to gain attention and followers. They all really hate themselves. That is why they do it. We should pity them, really.
skippy1931
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 »

poor trash bag needs a break isn't it funny when shit gets real she is shown to be trash just like brittani boren leach its time for the saints to take a break from social media
skippy1931
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by skippy1931 »

CrankyPants wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 8:49 am
I'm so sick of these mommy vloggers who just spend their time deleting everything that isn't unicorn farts of glitter.

She claims she's taking the day off and asking her phans to police her comments....I don't believe that for a single second...she lives for this kind of trama-drama.
I won't be shocked if I see a post later today or tomorrow trip to the er all the bullies caused me and the baby stress
yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

I just love how these little girls pretend to be 6 figure earning, CEO, mom boss babes BUT THE SECOND their ethics are questioned and they can’t cover their sketchiness, they cry, throw and tantrum and then hide. CLASSIC. All while gas lighting the hell out of their audience.
Megyevans34
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Megyevans34 »

300 comments (all of her cult creepers) and 4K likes. Doesn’t seem like people are too impressed with her failed attempt to go viral and look like a saint on a topic she’s never spoken about before. Ya have to feel embarrassed for her and her miserable life. She’s like that trashy uneducated cousin you see at family reunions that you stay the hell away from.
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Damask1988 »

And I am about to get blocked from her Instagram. She makes me physically ill. I can't even hate watch her anymore, fuck that selfish bitch.
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Brookemaxson »

yeahsureok wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:22 am
I just love how these little girls pretend to be 6 figure earning, CEO, mom boss babes BUT THE SECOND their ethics are questioned and they can’t cover their sketchiness, they cry, throw and tantrum and then hide. CLASSIC. All while gas lighting the hell out of their audience.
LOLOL! They are bosses of absolute nothing. The #bossmom BS makes me LOL. Bunch of insecure girls cranking out kids for attention and likes. The fact that t.psycho had CEO in her Instagram title a while back shows how delusional and crazy she is. Anyone can create an LLC and call themselves a CEO. The fact that her little Vienna sausage husband goes along with it speaks to his character too. No self respect whatsoever.
yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

Megyevans34 wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:25 am
300 comments (all of her cult creepers) and 4K likes. Doesn’t seem like people are too impressed with her failed attempt to go viral and look like a saint on a topic she’s never spoken about before. Ya have to feel embarrassed for her and her miserable life. She’s like that trashy uneducated cousin you see at family reunions that you stay the hell away from.

She should stick to selling thermometers.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Post by CrankyPants »

cottonstem on IG might as well be saying "sit down and shut up t.beaston" on her stories right now. It's a little rambly but worth a listen.
chaitea
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by chaitea »

Hi! Long time reader, first time poster. This is totally off topic but I have to get this off my chest! Has anyone ever noticed that they never say with?!?! "I am done my makeup." "The kids are done their lunch." Is it a crazy west coast thing that we say I am done WITH my lunch...
invisibullet13
Amateur
Amateur

Post by invisibullet13 »

Chris filming Ewwa running around with Tiffani's new drying rack and acting like it's funny. She is eating the plastic, shrimp. Hilarious. Maybe discipline your kids for once.
invisibullet13
Amateur
Amateur

Post by invisibullet13 »

Chris filming Ewwa running around with Tiffani's new drying rack and acting like it's funny. She is eating the plastic, shrimp. Hilarious. Maybe discipline your kids for once.
murfalot
Amateur
Amateur

Post by murfalot »

Honestly they are all as bad as Myka. Tiff and Bri in competition by who can get pregnant faster. Having babies for views, same as adopting for views. They all have something wrong with them in the head. They are ALL exploiting their children. Children have no control of this. I feel bad for Carter as he is getting older and always having a camera shoved in his face for their family channel. It's not right. Have they even thought of the repercussions of their actions?
:toad:
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Post by GoAwayTiffani »

Tiffani doesn’t care about POC at all. She’s using these horrible tragedies to make HERSELF look “good” and “woke”. It’s disgusting. And all of her stans are falling for it. That latest IG post is just her blowing smoke everyone’s butt. I should really get off of this forum and her page because she makes me sick and I don’t need that kind of negativity (her not you all) in my life.
GoAwayTiffani
Amateur
Amateur

Post by GoAwayTiffani »

chaitea wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 1:26 pm
Hi! Long time reader, first time poster. This is totally off topic but I have to get this off my chest! Has anyone ever noticed that they never say with?!?! "I am done my makeup." "The kids are done their lunch." Is it a crazy west coast thing that we say I am done WITH my lunch...
I haven’t heard them omit “with”? Maybe it sounded that way in one video. There are things they say that annoy me and if they were omitting “with” regularly, I feel like I would notice? I could be wrong. And no, the rest of the country is using the word “with”. Not just the west coast.
Damask1988
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Damask1988 »

GoAwayTiffani wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 3:00 pm
Tiffani doesn’t care about POC at all. She’s using these horrible tragedies to make HERSELF look “good” and “woke”. It’s disgusting. And all of her stans are falling for it. That latest IG post is just her blowing smoke everyone’s butt. I should really get off of this forum and her page because she makes me sick and I don’t need that kind of negativity (her not you all) in my life.
Same here. I wrote her a comment on her latest post, surprisingly I haven't been blocked yet. I unfollowed her though. I hope her time comes when she gets exposed just like Myka did. She is such a gross person.
meanmuggin
Amateur
Amateur

Post by meanmuggin »

Did anyone notice in the vlog today he does a TikTok of her finally coming downstairs for the day.... and the time stamp is 3:36 pm?!??? This bitch lays in bed until 4 pm?!?!?!? I know she mocked it, but man she’s soooooo ReLaTaBLe. Keep showing you read your own hate forum moron
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Post by CrankyPants »

According to the timestamps on my IG, Tiffani went an entire 2 hours and 23 minutes without posting.

So much for taking the day off to be with her family. She doesn't WANT to spend time with them....she's addicted to the constant hit of attention she gets by reading her comments.

Even the ones she posts from her own burner.
yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

murfalot wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 2:49 pm
Honestly they are all as bad as Myka. Tiff and Bri in competition by who can get pregnant faster. Having babies for views, same as adopting for views. They all have something wrong with them in the head. They are ALL exploiting their children. Children have no control of this. I feel bad for Carter as he is getting older and always having a camera shoved in his face for their family channel. It's not right. Have they even thought of the repercussions of their actions?
Completely agree! And no, i don’t think me.beaston thinks of anyone but herself. Her and her husband are just as greedy, fake and fame hungry as the Stauffers.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”