Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Starlite
Talker
Talker

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Post by Starlite »

I know this is beastons thread but I’m sick of her and brianna k. I commented on brianna IG post about her class and asked what was so special about a 1000 dollar class when people offer them for free.. she deleted and blocked me !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Starlite
Talker
Talker

Re: Beaston Bore: Tik Tok Whore, YT Channel Is A Snore, Popping Out Baby Paycheck #4 | Part 15

Post by Starlite »

meanmuggin wrote:Did anyone notice in the vlog today he does a TikTok of her finally coming downstairs for the day.... and the time stamp is 3:36 pm?!??? This bitch lays in bed until 4 pm?!?!?!? I know she mocked it, but man she’s soooooo ReLaTaBLe. Keep showing you read your own hate forum moron
I saw this was thinking the same thing !

RealityBites
Informer
Informer

Post by RealityBites »

So since the Stauffers are now exposed for the horrible thing they did, let’s start exposing Trashy and Shrimp for the neglect we have seen with our own eyes on their channels. Locking their kids in their rooms, forcing them to stay in there, the early bedtime so they don’t have to deal with them, making them wear pull ups when Carter is 5 yrs old so they don’t need to disrupt their lazy parents to take them to the bathroom. The bumps, bruises on all the kids. The ignoring of Tanner and the bullying of how “picky” he is when he has food allergies. The favoritism of Ewwa. Not giving the kids antibiotics when they are prescribed for them. Trashy laying in bed all day and leaving her servant husband to take care of the kids. In one video it looked like Trashy napped as usual and Shrimp and Tanner napped while Carter at 5 yrs old was left up by himself with a tablet to watch Ewwa alone. There is so much more as all of you know on here.

Let’s start exposing them. She doesn’t have the right to sit there and quote Mother Theresa and claim she’s such a good person and mother when we all know she’s the complete opposite. I’ve been telling people to come here on every platform I can to see the real dirt on her and these other fake Youtubers.

It’s time the YouTube gravy train ends for these horrible parents to who are exploit and neglect their kids.
Salamisammich
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Salamisammich »

CrankyPants wrote:According to the timestamps on my IG, Tiffani went an entire 2 hours and 23 minutes without posting.

So much for taking the day off to be with her family. She doesn't WANT to spend time with them....she's addicted to the constant hit of attention she gets by reading her comments.

Even the ones she posts from her own burner.
Lmao!! That’s an entire day to her because she’s usually asleep

murfalot
Amateur
Amateur

Post by murfalot »

Starlite wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 5:26 pm
I know this is beastons thread but I’m sick of her and brianna k. I commented on brianna IG post about her class and asked what was so special about a 1000 dollar class when people offer them for free.. she deleted and blocked me !

She is making so much damn money off that course. That price tag is insane. Maybe she should get off instagram, stop constantly blocking people and spend some time with her husband :D
:toad:
Superdupersnoop
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Post by Superdupersnoop »

We all know these "boss moms" cant function without wine and adderall. Maybe trashay is sleeping so much because she cant take her drugs due to being knocked up. Must be nice to sleep in and have both parents home all day. How much longer yall think it will be until she gets on state assistance and starts saying shit like "we all need help sometimes"
Henno
Informer
Informer

Post by Henno »

Superdupersnoop wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:38 pm
We all know these "boss moms" cant function without wine and adderall. Maybe trashay is sleeping so much because she cant take her drugs due to being knocked up. Must be nice to sleep in and have both parents home all day. How much longer yall think it will be until she gets on state assistance and starts saying shit like "we all need help sometimes"
I love your username. It made me laugh. 😁😅
Superdupersnoop
Amateur
Amateur

Post by Superdupersnoop »

Henno wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 11:16 pm
Superdupersnoop wrote:
Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:38 pm
I love your username. It made me laugh. 😁😅

Thank you!
yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

Hahahaha!! Is Tiff pissing so many people off that she’s having trouble deleting? She had to ask her cult following to help. “Hope you guys will understand and help monitor for me”.... are you paying them to fight your battles that you deliberately stick yourself into?? This is literally a cult. The damn catfish cult. They’re all being catfished by Tiffani 😂
LighthouseFanatic28
Amateur
Amateur

Post by LighthouseFanatic28 »

I was bored and watched her latest cleaning video. She literally said “ we see a naturopathic doctor who describes all kinds of supplements all of the time.” How does an former RN not know it’s “ prescribes”. You can’t convince me she was an RN. This is the same woman who said she is going to home school her kids? Those kids need someone who knows the difference between “ describe” and “prescribe”. I’m seriously surprised she was ever a RN.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Post by CrankyPants »

Lighthouse - YES! I've been saying for months that she just can't have been a real nurse. Orderly maybe? Push people around in a wheelchair? Maybe? But she doesn't even understand basic bodily functions enough to have honestly graduated nursing school.

I love the irony that on BlackOutTuesday...TDot can't help herself, not only is she posting....but she's posting how to correctly post a black screen.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Post by CrankyPants »

I love the fact that TDot is scolding people for using the #blacklivesmatter on their posts....but her own husband just posted a black screen with that hashtag...LOL
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Post by CrankyPants »

And now it's been changed from blacklivesmatter to blackouttuesday
yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

CrankyPants wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:29 am
I love the fact that TDot is scolding people for using the #blacklivesmatter on their posts....but her own husband just posted a black screen with that hashtag...LOL
Yes and also if you don’t fully delete the post (not only change/delete the hashtag) it doesn’t matter 😂 but whatevs. She can keep sharing all her “knowledge”

I love the black profile now too. I’m sooooo inspired. In 3 day’s, when you go back to changing it, and racism is still very real, acknowledge that white privilege, bitch. YOU ARE SO FAKE AND DOING THE MOST.

Should we place bets on how long her activism will last 😂 what will she actually do?? besides possibly have people send money to her personal Venmo, and who knows, maybe donate some 😉 to some charity... where she’ll then keep the “thank you” basket of goodies for donating so much of “her” money. And what’s that I hear?? A tax write off. 👏
JeasicaA71184
Talker
Talker

Post by JeasicaA71184 »

CrankyPants wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:53 am
Lighthouse - YES! I've been saying for months that she just can't have been a real nurse. Orderly maybe? Push people around in a wheelchair? Maybe? But she doesn't even understand basic bodily functions enough to have honestly graduated nursing school.

I love the irony that on BlackOutTuesday...TDot can't help herself, not only is she posting....but she's posting how to correctly post a black screen.
Yes! And what is up with all these YouTube moms not the not looking the same and being carbon copies of eachother but they all seem to have been nurses. Wtf is that about?
Lifeisfun
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Lifeisfun »

So now her story is telling people not to use #blacklivesmatter. We know tiffani. Get the F off the internet, stop making this about you!!!
yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

Will her activism last as long as her friendship with Myka?
Will it last as long as her “weave?”
Will is last as long as Carter’s homeschooling?
Will it last as long as her veganism?
Will it last as long as her nursing career?

Truly? How long will is last because I’m already over it. She’s does NOTHING to contribute to the well being of POC? She’s using them for clout right now. I can’t even. She so damn ignorant she can’t even edit her posts telling people to simply edit their posts.

My guess is her activism will last as long as she gets attention for it? She’s never once talking about any of this.... and I understand a lot of people haven’t but Tiff is doing the absolute most and it’s showing her true colors. I realize it’s mostly to deflect from any Myka drama but damn!!!!!
Xoangelicchic
Talker
Talker

Post by Xoangelicchic »

Would not be surprised if she faked a pregnancy scare just so the attention gets back on her.

BA_C
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BA_C »

LighthouseFanatic28 wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 5:33 am
I was bored and watched her latest cleaning video. She literally said “ we see a naturopathic doctor who describes all kinds of supplements all of the time.” How does an former RN not know it’s “ prescribes”. You can’t convince me she was an RN. This is the same woman who said she is going to home school her kids? Those kids need someone who knows the difference between “ describe” and “prescribe”. I’m seriously surprised she was ever a RN.
I thought the same thing! I wasn't sure if I misunderstood and heard the wrong thing...but I'm glad it wasn't just me who caught that! I'm sure she got called out big time for that.
BA_C
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by BA_C »

CrankyPants wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:29 am
Ha! I saw someone called her out for him using the wrong hashtag and she was just like "no he didn't he used #blackouttuesday". It's so annoying that they can't just be like "hey we messed up, and we fixed it. Thank you for correcting our mistake" like everyone else. Nope..they have to be right all the time, and cover up that they were ever wrong.
PrincessUnicorn
Amateur
Amateur

Post by PrincessUnicorn »

On an Instagram page called @withoutacrystalball someone is calling Tifanni out for neglecting Tanner she cant delete the comments there. They posted a pic of her Myka and Bri.

PrincessUnicorn
Amateur
Amateur

Post by PrincessUnicorn »

yeahsureok
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yeahsureok »

PrincessUnicorn wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:09 am

HA!! Mykas prettier. You know that will kill her. TIFF’s like “ IDGAF WHO SHE IS AS A PERSON, SHE IS NOT HOTTER”.... meanwhile, Chris was giggling at Myka like a little school girl on their vlogs with the Stauffers.
JeasicaA71184
Talker
Talker

Post by JeasicaA71184 »

PrincessUnicorn wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:07 am
On an Instagram page called @withoutacrystalball someone is calling Tifanni out for neglecting Tanner ImageImage she cant delete the comments there. They posted a pic of her Myka and Bri.

Hahah during the live chat with Katie was talking about Tiffani a bunch of people chimed in “all Tiffani does is lay in bed.”
BaileyBoo1250
Amateur
Amateur

Post by BaileyBoo1250 »

PrincessUnicorn wrote:
Tue Jun 02, 2020 11:07 am
On an Instagram page called @withoutacrystalball someone is calling Tifanni out for neglecting Tanner ImageImage she cant delete the comments there. They posted a pic of her Myka and Bri.

Where? All I saw was the live where she was saying how sweet and innocent Tiffani was 😳, she’s clearly not a very good judge of character

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”