T.Colored: lying racist beaston whore, soul is rotten right to the core | Part 16

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Colored: lying racist beaston whore, soul is rotten right to the core | Part 16

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

Megyevans34 wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 8:48 am
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say you probably also don’t live your life for internet strangers or have “marriage goals” image to upkeep. They’ll hate each other u til the end because it’s better than admitting to all their fake internet friends that her relationship was a lie.

Speaking of friends... what happened to her other bestie “Katie” and the hair dresser 😂 does she ever talk about them or did they drop her like a bad habit too.
[/quote]

Lol yup marriage goals! y would she need real friends.. she has the oil moms that she uses and scams out of money and has online girls night lmao. I saw skeleton man kate comment on a post of t.trashys recently.
[/quote]

She literally has no friends. None. Those of us that were her friend (MAJOR lapse in judgement) know what a complete WACKJOB she really is,

These oil women are all using each other for fast cash. Suddenly Tara Henderson is commenting Trashbag's posts left and right. yeah, that's genuine.
NewGirl89

Re: T.Colored: lying racist beaston whore, soul is rotten right to the core | Part 16

Unread post by NewGirl89 »

She blocked me so fast... if i knew she was gonna block me i would’ve told her how i really felt and went out with a bang 🤷🏼‍♀️
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

NewGirl89 wrote:She blocked me so fast... if i knew she was gonna block me i would’ve told her how i really felt and went out with a bang Image
She is a child who cannot handle ANYTHING. Clearly couldn’t handle a real job and can’t even have an adult conversation. You can block your problems on the internet, sweetie, but it’s not real life. She lives in an online fantasy world. So glad you said that!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Getupandgo wrote:
Cuckoo_Cocoa_Puffs wrote:Anyone up for starting a new thread soon?

There are a couple good new thread names others have proposed here recently, check them out. Here are a few more I brainstormed just now. And leave your own ideas here, too.

New thread options:

Idea 1. "Making Shrimpy pay for lewd acts, Tiff's terrible mom hacks, when Kindergarten attacks"

Idea 2. "Trashi acts so royal... selling snake oil, Shrimpy's cheating made her blood boil"

Idea 3. "Trashi's tall tales, Kindergarten fails & The case of one forgotten young male

(latter referring to Tanner, of course)

Idea 4. "You do you, I'll do me, Shrimpy did a coworker...or maybe it was three"
I like idea 2 but can’t find the thread on how to vote..

I like number 4!!!

RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RealityBites »

Title suggestion: T.Lies: Total Train-wreck Milking Her Pandemic Paycheck
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

Why does shrimp keep stating their life is perfect and it looks like they’re living the life?

Newsflash... no one wants your life. You live in an ordinary town in Pennsylvania, don’t have jobs, bought a mediocre home and did renovations like half the homeowners in the country, your wife drives a base model SUV while you get her hand me downs, you have zero friends, and are social media addicts. No one is was or ever will be envious of your life Chris.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

She blocks people when they try to speak sense into her or say even the smallest thing she doesn’t agree with. Yet recently she said “we don’t all have to agree, we do what’s best for our families and I’m glad we can share this space”. Completely bullshit hypocrite.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

meanmuggin wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 2:59 am Why does shrimp keep stating their life is perfect and it looks like they’re living the life?

Newsflash... no one wants your life. You live in an ordinary town in Pennsylvania, don’t have jobs, bought a mediocre home and did renovations like half the homeowners in the country, your wife drives a base model SUV while you get her hand me downs, you have zero friends, and are social media addicts. No one is was or ever will be envious of your life Chris.
Honestly at this point I think he is trying to convince himself that he isn’t miserable!! They definitely make more money than I do but I’m 1000x happier than they ever will be! I don’t live in LA or drive a Range Rover and I’m quite happy lol. They’re always looking to what’s next or trying to “keep up with the Jones’s (Bri,Tara,Aaryn etc)”. They will never be in a position to build a dream home or live in an expensive place which I don’t care to see anyway. If they were humble and owned it and actually seemed even the slightest bit grateful I may watch their videos again! Instead they always drone on about being grateful and never really are. She wants to be minimal but then fills an office with useless snake oils. She doesn’t need stuff but comes home with a car full of Halloween and fall decor. She can’t keep up with her lies.
candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

T.pumpkinspicetoilet

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

They both appear to be super miserable. Who are they trying to convince that they have a perfect life? It speaks volumes when someone acts like that or brings up how “HAPPY” they are all the time. Clear not that happy. Her misery has aged her drastically. #blessed
katie_A1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by katie_A1 »

Vanillacupcake wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:04 pm
She literally has no friends. None. Those of us that were her friend (MAJOR lapse in judgement) know what a complete WACKJOB she really is,

These oil women are all using each other for fast cash. Suddenly Tara Henderson is commenting Trashbag's posts left and right. yeah, that's genuine.
[/quote]

👏 the only person that would put up with her is tiny husband. two lonely losers with no friends. they are such goals 🤣

lolololol and can’t forget tiny and his tiktok obsession.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Did tiffani ever get that dyson sponsorship? They just sponsored PageDanielle lol. She hardly does any cleaning videos either.
h 25 l
Informer
Informer

Unread post by h 25 l »

Lifeisfun wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 8:19 am Did tiffani ever get that dyson sponsorship? They just sponsored PageDanielle lol. She hardly does any cleaning videos either.
Oh boy, really?? Lol I can't stand her either. I thought Tiffani moved slow, she's a million times worse.
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

katie_A1 wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 7:14 am
Vanillacupcake wrote: Tue Sep 08, 2020 3:04 pm

👏 the only person that would put up with her is tiny husband. two lonely losers with no friends. they are such goals 🤣

lolololol and can’t forget tiny and his tiktok obsession.
[/quote]

Of Course! Because..we're JuSt JeALous!! :) Such #marriage goals! If having a house husband who acts like Alice from the "Brady Bunch" is goals, I'll pass. If my husband said a 1/4 of the things Shrimparita says, I would ask him if he was questioning his sexuality! :D
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Getupandgo wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 7:40 pm
Cuckoo_Cocoa_Puffs wrote:Anyone up for starting a new thread soon?

There are a couple good new thread names others have proposed here recently, check them out. Here are a few more I brainstormed just now. And leave your own ideas here, too.

New thread options:

Idea 1. "Making Shrimpy pay for lewd acts, Tiff's terrible mom hacks, when Kindergarten attacks"

Idea 2. "Trashi acts so royal... selling snake oil, Shrimpy's cheating made her blood boil"

Idea 3. "Trashi's tall tales, Kindergarten fails & The case of one forgotten young male

(latter referring to Tanner, of course)

Idea 4. "You do you, I'll do me, Shrimpy did a coworker...or maybe it was three"
I like idea 2 but can’t find the thread on how to vote..

My vote is for #4 because it will PISS HER OFF more than words!!! Can we please use this ! <3 :P
herefortheluls
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by herefortheluls »

Why does she make up a lame quote and repeat it endlessly?! How many times is she gonna say it’s 2020 no one knows what day it is anyway.... it’s not even clever and those of us who do more than lay in bed and make target runs know what day it is.
Brookemaxson
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brookemaxson »

herefortheluls wrote: Wed Sep 09, 2020 10:03 am Why does she make up a lame quote and repeat it endlessly?! How many times is she gonna say it’s 2020 no one knows what day it is anyway.... it’s not even clever and those of us who do more than lay in bed and make target runs know what day it is.
UH EXACTLY! Most of us have been working! Haven’t missed a day since the pandemic started! And I have a great job, so not complaining. Tiffani is immature and so into herself. She finds her little made up sayings cute and funny.. like a teenager would. She is mentally 14 years old.
fantasticamy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fantasticamy »

Tiffany’s favorite website! She buys it all ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
blove720
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by blove720 »

Did anyone notice in her bathroom makeover when she was hanging the towels hooks she said she wants to get labels with their names on them but she actually said I need 4 and 1/2 inch name labels. Totally trying to get someone to send them to her! Who would say the exact measurement!

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

blove720 wrote:Did anyone notice in her bathroom makeover when she was hanging the towels hooks she said she wants to get labels with their names on them but she actually said I need 4 and 1/2 inch name labels. Totally trying to get someone to send them to her! Who would say the exact measurement!

I came on here to say this!!! She is such a CRUMB BUM BEGGAR!!!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”