T.Colored: lying racist beaston whore, soul is rotten right to the core | Part 16

Cuckoo_Cocoa_Puffs
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: T.Colored: lying racist beaston whore, soul is rotten right to the core | Part 16

Unread post by Cuckoo_Cocoa_Puffs »

Begin rant:

I despise when T.rashi and other YouTube mamas try to flaunt things like their wedding rings, homes, etc and constantly buy massive amounts of useless junk to try to "prove" to people they don't even know or like how "wealthy" they are. They look like they're trying too damn hard and it comes across as blatantly insecure.

My husband and I own 2 homes in the Bay Area in California and have no debt. We can afford for me to be a full time stay at home mom. We live modestly. My wedding ring is a simple wedding band, no rock. A hand me down from my mother in law, who was gracious enough to gift it to us. Monetarily it's probably worth $200 at the very most, but I love it. I also drive a basic model Prius. Could I technically afford better "stuff" ? Yup, but I have no desire to prove anything to my neighbors by flashing expensive goods. I have other, more important, financial priorities, like saving for my daughter's future schooling. She's 1.5 years old. I teach her to sign for and say "please" and "thank you," unlike what I see T.rashi and Shrimpy do with Ella.

Case and point: I've noticed that the people we live amongst here in our area, many of whom are ACTUALLY quite wealthy, typically don't flaunt material items... unlike T.rashi and Shrimpy who try way too hard. The way they flaunt stuff makes me believe they are not who they portray themselves to be. They also live in a cheap ass podunk town in anywhere USA. Put them in a place like New York City, Honolulu, San Francisco/Silicon Valley, Los Angeles etc. etc. etc. and they'd get schooled on their new financial reality real quick. They're pure and utter posers. Instead of flaunting some ugly rock on her finger... or constantly buying new holiday decor... maybe T.rashi and Shrimpy should put that money into a college fund for their huge rude brood.

End rant.
RealityBites
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: T.Colored: lying racist beaston whore, soul is rotten right to the core | Part 16

Unread post by RealityBites »

Sstevens wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 9:19 pm
RealityBites wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:34 pm The Beastons truly are lazy pieces of 💩 Trashy can’t even put the effort into potty training Carter who still wears a pull up at 5 years old, let alone out any effort into homeschooling. 🙄

She has her wimp of a house husband conditioned and trained to be the house bitch and
do everything while she does the bare minimum only to make 2 shitty videos a week. Just enough effort so she can go load up her cart at Target full of useless BS to blow their YouTube paychecks on. You know, since she’s so minimalist and everything 🤥 Guess that lasted a whole 20 minutes just to lie for content.

Trashy lies so much that she believes the shit that comes out of her droopy pout trout.

The only good thing Trashy does is fooling her tiny wuss of a husband into kissing her bony ass and catering to her every whim and punishing him for cheating on her, laying in bed being a worthless slob of a “mother” being obsessed with Ella and playing favorites with her to feed into her mental illness narcissism and blowing money on dumb BS that she doesn’t need to try to keep up with the Joneses but Trashys too stupid to have any style of her own so she fails miserably and looks like a cheap, immature skank. ✌️
Wait Chris cheated on her??? (Clearly I’m new here)
Yep. He cheated on her when he was employed at his last job (country club) with a coworker. He used to get bjs at work and more happened when he went on a golf trip for the weekend. There is a reason he kisses Trashys flat ass so much and is her little servant and it’s because he’s guilty and had his balls taken away a long time ago. Shortly after he “quit” his job but rumor is fired for sexual relations with his coworker.

He also used to be a big flirt at work flirting with the members/clients. Trashy thinks her shit doesn’t stink and she’s some hot bombshell trophy wife but really her own little Shrimpy husband can’t keep it in his pants when it comes to prettier and as Trashy likes to say more petite women.

Ever since his cheating and firing he has been on a very short leash. He doesn’t have any friends, these two can’t even go somewhere by themselves and she uses him because she’s too lazy and unable to take care of the kids she keeps popping out. Pathetic people!!
snarkaholic
Talker
Talker

Unread post by snarkaholic »

Cuckoo_Cocoa_Puffs wrote:Begin rant:

I despise when T.rashi and other YouTube mamas try to flaunt things like their wedding rings, homes, etc and constantly buy massive amounts of useless junk to try to "prove" to people they don't even know or like how "wealthy" they are. They look like they're trying too damn hard and it comes across as blatantly insecure.

My husband and I own 2 homes in the Bay Area in California and have no debt. We can afford for me to be a full time stay at home mom. We live modestly. My wedding ring is a simple wedding band, no rock. A hand me down from my mother in law, who was gracious enough to gift it to us. Monetarily it's probably worth $200 at the very most, but I love it. I also drive a basic model Prius. Could I technically afford better "stuff" ? Yup, but I have no desire to prove anything to my neighbors by flashing expensive goods. I have other, more important, financial priorities, like saving for my daughter's future schooling. She's 1.5 years old. I teach her to sign for and say "please" and "thank you," unlike what I see T.rashi and Shrimpy do with Ella.

Case and point: I've noticed that the people we live amongst here in our area, many of whom are ACTUALLY quite wealthy, typically don't flaunt material items... unlike T.rashi and Shrimpy who try way too hard. The way they flaunt stuff makes me believe they are not who they portray themselves to be. They also live in a cheap ass podunk town in anywhere USA. Put them in a place like New York City, Honolulu, San Francisco/Silicon Valley, Los Angeles etc. etc. etc. and they'd get schooled on their new financial reality real quick. They're pure and utter posers. Instead of flaunting some ugly rock on her finger... or constantly buying new holiday decor... maybe T.rashi and Shrimpy should put that money into a college fund for their huge rude brood.

End rant.
Amen to that. My parents make about $250k/year together, but they live in a small, rural area where that salary is rare. Their idea of splurging is buying my mom a new $25k SUV while my dad drives a used sedan.

Meanwhile, I know people like Trashi who bring in maybe $120k/year who are eating out for every single meal, getting Starbucks every day, buying the most expensive cars they can afford, etc. I know Trashi & Tweedle-Dumb claim they have savings set aside for the kids but they don’t even give a shit about getting Carter a kindergarten education, I call bullshit they’re saving for a college education for anyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by yeahsureok »

Anyone who has a small grasp on finances realizes it’s not necessarily how much you make but how much you save. Obviously TIFF’s mind set is quantity over quality and it stems from being a poor kid and now thinking if she buys 20 worth of garbage at the dollar spot she’s RICH BITCH! Most people realize it’s just another facade and she’s painfully insecure.
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Next thread title should just be- yes Chris Beaston cheated on Tiffani Beaston #familygoals
adivina
Talker
Talker

Unread post by adivina »

RealityBites wrote:
RealityBites wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:34 pm The Beastons truly are lazy pieces of Image Trashy can’t even put the effort into potty training Carter who still wears a pull up at 5 years old, let alone out any effort into homeschooling. Image

She has her wimp of a house husband conditioned and trained to be the house bitch and
do everything while she does the bare minimum only to make 2 shitty videos a week. Just enough effort so she can go load up her cart at Target full of useless BS to blow their YouTube paychecks on. You know, since she’s so minimalist and everything Image Guess that lasted a whole 20 minutes just to lie for content.

Trashy lies so much that she believes the shit that comes out of her droopy pout trout.

The only good thing Trashy does is fooling her tiny wuss of a husband into kissing her bony ass and catering to her every whim and punishing him for cheating on her, laying in bed being a worthless slob of a “mother” being obsessed with Ella and playing favorites with her to feed into her mental illness narcissism and blowing money on dumb BS that she doesn’t need to try to keep up with the Joneses but Trashys too stupid to have any style of her own so she fails miserably and looks like a cheap, immature skank. Image
Yep. He cheated on her when he was employed at his last job (country club) with a coworker. He used to get bjs at work and more happened when he went on a golf trip for the weekend. There is a reason he kisses Trashys flat ass so much and is her little servant and it’s because he’s guilty and had his balls taken away a long time ago. Shortly after he “quit” his job but rumor is fired for sexual relations with his coworker.

He also used to be a big flirt at work flirting with the members/clients. Trashy thinks her shit doesn’t stink and she’s some hot bombshell trophy wife but really her own little Shrimpy husband can’t keep it in his pants when it comes to prettier and as Trashy likes to say more petite women.

Ever since his cheating and firing he has been on a very short leash. He doesn’t have any friends, these two can’t even go somewhere by themselves and she uses him because she’s too lazy and unable to take care of the kids she keeps popping out. Pathetic people!!
I personally don’t understand why people stay in relationships when the trust has been broken like dam, thats just misery. Besides what makes us think just because he is home he can cheat he can emotionally texting someone else or talking to someone else

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
justhereforthetea88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by justhereforthetea88 »

Cuckoo_Cocoa_Puffs wrote:Begin rant:

End rant.
This. We live like kings on $120,000 a year in the middle of nowhere Midwest. We be poor if we lived in any major metropolitan area.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

BeReal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeReal »

New thread title option "T.B you do you & I'll do me, let's see how much stuff I can get for free"
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

She’s a wannabe. Her “things” are not impressive. She drives a base model suv acting like it’s a Ferrari. She has nothing that exciting or anything anyone would be jealous of. She lives in a boring town in a normal house. She and tiny would never survive anywhere else.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Ok I’m watching trashi put everything in plastic containers wtf just why don’t those have chemicals in the plastic?? Snooze fest her hair is disgusting.

Sstevens
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Sstevens »

RealityBites wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 11:52 pm
RealityBites wrote: Sat Sep 05, 2020 11:34 pm The Beastons truly are lazy pieces of 💩 Trashy can’t even put the effort into potty training Carter who still wears a pull up at 5 years old, let alone out any effort into homeschooling. 🙄

do everything while she does the bare minimum only to make 2 shitty videos a week. Just enough effort so she can go load up her cart at Target full of useless BS to blow their YouTube paychecks on. You know, since she’s so minimalist and everything 🤥 Guess that lasted a whole 20 minutes just to lie for content.

The only good thing Trashy does is fooling her tiny wuss of a husband into kissing her bony ass and catering to her every whim and punishing him for cheating on her, laying in bed being a worthless slob of a “mother” being obsessed with Ella and playing favorites with her to feed into her mental illness narcissism and blowing money on dumb BS that she doesn’t need to try to keep up with the Joneses but Trashys too stupid to have any style of her own so she fails miserably and looks like a cheap, immature skank. ✌️

Mind blown. Pun intended. Did they address this on the channel?
yeahsureok
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

adivina wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 12:20 pm
RealityBites wrote:

I personally don’t understand why people stay in relationships when the trust has been broken like dam, thats just misery. Besides what makes us think just because he is home he can cheat he can emotionally texting someone else or talking to someone else

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
I’m going to go out on a limb here and say you probably also don’t live your life for internet strangers or have “marriage goals” image to upkeep. They’ll hate each other u til the end because it’s better than admitting to all their fake internet friends that her relationship was a lie.

Speaking of friends... what happened to her other bestie “Katie” and the hair dresser 😂 does she ever talk about them or did they drop her like a bad habit too.
ShadyJ
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by ShadyJ »

T.beaston: no mask,flat ass, no kids in class.
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Pinkcakes0 wrote:She’s done that with her ugly rings forever. She thinks people are impressed with her rings and they aren’t! Nobody was when they got engaged. She used to try and chat about her ring or bring it up. She acts like she has a 6 carat ring when in person it looks like a cheap cubic zirconia. Don’t get me started on her multiple mismatched bands. How trashy can you be? Desperate for attention as always!!!!

icant wrote: Sun Sep 06, 2020 12:25 pm My child attended a very expensive pre-k last year. I refuse to pay that much money for virtual pre-k, so I am homeschooling him. I got books, workbooks, posters and flashcards on amazon. I research activities and games recommended for his age. It’s REALLY not that hard. He’s over a year younger than Carter and I sit with him and do work with him EVERY DAY. I also work full time. She is a selfish A-hole. Holding your kid back a year because you’re inconvenienced? You signed up to be a mom, now be one!

Also, has anyone figured out why she flashes her wedding rings in every single post / story / any opportunity she gets? I’m genuinely so confused.

That’s exactly what I don’t understand! They are basic rings, nothing special. How embarrassing! ImageImageImage

BeReal
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BeReal »

OMG.... now she's a wreck bc her dog is getting spayed tomorrow. Just when I think i can't stand this girl any less, she says something so stupid! All she wants is sympathy & attention!
icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

Tell me again how scared you are of “the virus”!!! You are two STAY AT HOME parents and you’re sending your kids to in-person school. Anything to get these kids out of their house and out of the way! They say they don’t get out much, but they get out more than most people could pre-Covid. Ugh I feel SO badly for these poor children!
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Oh boo hoo her second favorite child and little rat dog have to do hard things tomorrow!! Heaven forbid she had to leave the home or do something hard!! Life is so difficult 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 she really needs to get over herself. Also I do think the dog is cute, I just like big dogs. Anyway they get spayed everyday it’s nothing new and it’s dramatic to say “my baby is having surgery”.
JeasicaA71184
Informer
Informer

Unread post by JeasicaA71184 »

disney8 wrote: Mon Sep 07, 2020 1:52 pm She’s a wannabe. Her “things” are not impressive. She drives a base model suv acting like it’s a Ferrari. She has nothing that exciting or anything anyone would be jealous of. She lives in a boring town in a normal house. She and tiny would never survive anywhere else.
Even if it was a Ferrari I think it’s a testament to how twisted our society had become. What exactly is so impressive about a high end car? Why is everyone obsessed with material objects and having the newest greatest thing?

I would consider myself a minimalist - we use things until they break or don’t work(even if they aren’t “modern.” We buy second hand. I don’t get my nails done, hair done and buy very minimal makeup. I’m completely debt free, have a retirement savings and travel 1-2 times a year.

Enough about me - what has gone wrong in our society where material and new/modern and expensive is now something to be jealous of? Maybe I’m odd for living the way I do but we are happy, healthy and have hobbies that doesn’t revolve around materialism. It’s weird. I may be eccentric but this trend I’m seeing with youtubers and everyday folks is just odd anymore.
Cuckoo_Cocoa_Puffs
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Cuckoo_Cocoa_Puffs »

Anyone up for starting a new thread soon?

There are a couple good new thread names others have proposed here recently, check them out. Here are a few more I brainstormed just now. And leave your own ideas here, too.

New thread options:

Idea 1. "Making Shrimpy pay for lewd acts, Tiff's terrible mom hacks, when Kindergarten attacks"

Idea 2. "Trashi acts so royal... selling snake oil, Shrimpy's cheating made her blood boil"

Idea 3. "Trashi's tall tales, Kindergarten fails & The case of one forgotten young male

(latter referring to Tanner, of course)

Idea 4. "You do you, I'll do me, Shrimpy did a coworker...or maybe it was three"
Getupandgo

Unread post by Getupandgo »

Cuckoo_Cocoa_Puffs wrote:Anyone up for starting a new thread soon?

There are a couple good new thread names others have proposed here recently, check them out. Here are a few more I brainstormed just now. And leave your own ideas here, too.

New thread options:

Idea 1. "Making Shrimpy pay for lewd acts, Tiff's terrible mom hacks, when Kindergarten attacks"

Idea 2. "Trashi acts so royal... selling snake oil, Shrimpy's cheating made her blood boil"

Idea 3. "Trashi's tall tales, Kindergarten fails & The case of one forgotten young male

(latter referring to Tanner, of course)

Idea 4. "You do you, I'll do me, Shrimpy did a coworker...or maybe it was three"
I like idea 2 but can’t find the thread on how to vote..

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”