Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

judgyqueen
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Megyevans34 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 6:08 am Lmao😅 her hair always looks like utter shit. The house thing I agree with you ladies. They are building and couldn’t afford it without the sale of their house first. They will be house poor all because she’s never happy. They make v bad decisions....
Her hair is a million times better without the extensions though, I'll give her that. But the eyelashes are soo bad.
Tpdcmm
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tpdcmm »

Her latest sponsored post about how her kids love to read and she loves reading to them I couldn’t stop laughing. She NEVER reads to those kids ever.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Tpdcmm wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:53 pm Her latest sponsored post about how her kids love to read and she loves reading to them ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage I couldn’t stop laughing. She NEVER reads to those kids ever.

Hahaha I said the same thing when I saw that story. What a liar. She can’t even act like “we don’t show you everything” like most youtubers because they do show literally everything. She is in bed all day long with everli and Ella hanging on and almost tipping over the bassinet. 9/10 times that is what she is doing aside from useless car trips and a half assed video. Just watch the kids when she tries to play with them or read to them. It’s clear from the boys at least that it’s very forced and not natural.
kristalgirl83
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kristalgirl83 »

Tpdcmm wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 12:53 pm Her latest sponsored post about how her kids love to read and she loves reading to them ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage I couldn’t stop laughing. She NEVER reads to those kids ever.

Exactly! I just saw that post and came here to see if there's anyone else already laughing at it😄 ridiculous! You can never see them reading a book ever to those kids you can only see Tiff touching a book when she rearranges them for the upcoming feasts-also it always makes me wonder-if they love books SOOOO MUCH-then why is that bookshelf in the boys room so high? Why u can not see any books at all around in the house,they dont even have a bookshelf! We really do love books,have a ton of them, both my hubby and me love to read and it was important for me to make my child love reading too,every toy and books are at child level in my sons room and he can have anytime access to them and has many books (not just 3 or 4 like in the Tanners and Carters room) and he does have at least 3-4 stories during the day and whether me or my hubby always tell 2-3bed time stories as well.. Her kids definetly cant reach that high shelf and we all know how lazy she is lying all day in the bed with her phone and in the evenings they just quickly lock the door on the boys until next morning .. So much I hate how she lies so many times and she is so primitively stupid-or thinks that her followers are,that seemingly it doesnt even come on her mind that by letting us virtually in her life and home it is so easy to see how she always confronts her reality vs.what she says
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

Yeah, I almost spit out my drink when I saw Literati was sponsoring her. I mean, I guess it's the company's fault for picking so poorly. Makes me irritated because I read to my kids multiple times per day, and was just recently thinking how fun a subscription service like that would be, but it's $$$. Remember when the Beastons read to their children as punishment for misbehaving instead of letting them watch their tablets they're on every waking moment of the day?
invisibullet13
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by invisibullet13 »

I'm confused. If she has a tripod, why is (supposedly Tiny) holding the camera and watching her cut up food?? You can see the camera wobbling. Where are the kids if they are both working on recording her video?!
Henno
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Henno »

invisibullet13 wrote: Fri Jan 22, 2021 8:23 pm I'm confused. If she has a tripod, why is (supposedly Tiny) holding the camera and watching her cut up food?? You can see the camera wobbling. Where are the kids if they are both working on recording her video?!
Locked in their rooms against their will. Not reading any books.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

I don’t they are building I mean I can’t see her being able to hold all the design making in. She’s going to wanna show that off show everyone how amazing she is bc she’s picking everything! I wish they would say it already it’s weird now ! They preach about how transparent they are but that’s so far from the truth
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Doesn't she say in every single vlog how she always showers at night? Also I think her size small needs to be adjusted because that camel toe isn't doing her any favors. Lies lies lies lies lies

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

Also she said she didn't do any workouts while she was pregnant, but she did do a video where she worked out with some app that has workouts specifically for pregnant women and acted like she does it all the time. She's so full of shit and lies 100 times a day for money.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

goaheadandstfu
Talker
Talker

Unread post by goaheadandstfu »

GGnella wrote: Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:50 am I don’t they are building I mean I can’t see her being able to hold all the design making in. She’s going to wanna show that off show everyone how amazing she is bc she’s picking everything! I wish they would say it already it’s weird now ! They preach about how transparent they are but that’s so far from the truth
I don't think they're building either. My guess is that they're doing some renovations on the house they bought.
CeleryPoo4U
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CeleryPoo4U »

Um, does anyone know what size Beast is? Is she a small? Has she ever said? If only we all knew what size she was!
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Lmao this liar had to say twice she was wearing a small. Okay and????? How many times do you have to say you’re a small!???? I’m a small too. Wow look we’re soul sisters. NOT. Psychopath! Also muscle mass? T.compulsiveliar you never had muscles! Starving and chugging celery juice isn’t a recipe for gaining muscle. She is a liar, a fraud and a real piece of work.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

I think she’s a xs couple years tiff said it in one of her vlogs.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”