Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

BlondeQueen96
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by BlondeQueen96 »

Any mom with 3 or 4 kids shouldn't have time to do anything like organizing jars. I know i have 3 kids and 2 stepkids and i hardly have a minute to catch my breath let alone organize jars. Its scary people look up to these woman as role models via parenting.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Why the f is she organizing a kitchen in a house they already sold?! Enough with the charade beastons! I’m convinced now they are royally screwing over whoever was dumb enough to buy their house. I guarantee they’re breaking contract living there as long as they are somehow. I know you can pay rent to stay, I’ve done it! But with this family nothing would shock me. ALSO why would anyone buy that house? ANYONE could watch one video and walk into that house and know where EVERYTHING is. Her kids rooms, her computer, valuables. They show it all to the world.
GGnella
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GGnella »

Isn’t today Martin Luther why does her son have school 😂😂😂 someone made a whoops and won’t admit it lol
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

What kind of low is your life if you scrape peanut butter into another jar?!?!?!? She needs a job, a hobby or a friend. And again with the made up allergies for the kids. So many lies.
Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

Just...wow.

What mother of FOUR YOUNG CHILDREN has time to dump sprinkles in goddamn containers?! I'm a mother of one and I ain't got time for that stupid shit. I'm too busy spending time with my baby. Tiff would literally rather do anything but spend time with her kids. It's so freakin sad.

Her calling Shrimp while he's picking the kids home from school. Are you THAT insecure?! Like holy hell, wait until the kids get home! Also, you could totally tell the kids were confused as to why their mother was asking about their day. I doubt she ever does.

Ella screeching...Christ, discipline that gremlin. She's awful and can't stand not being the center of attention, just like her mother.
bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

BlondeQueen96 wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 1:48 pm Any mom with 3 or 4 kids shouldn't have time to do anything like organizing jars. I know i have 3 kids and 2 stepkids and i hardly have a minute to catch my breath let alone organize jars. Its scary people look up to these woman as role models via parenting.
I have ONE two year old and I don’t have time for this. my day is pretty much spent playing on the floor, prepping dinner while he naps, etc. once she dumped her milk into another container, I had to turn it off. Lol
_boymomx2
Amateur
Amateur

Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by _boymomx2 »

I have 3 kids in the same age range, and even when my husband is home.. We still barely have time to clean the damn house and fold and put laundry away! Who the hell buys all that glass (I’m assuming/hoping it’s glass and not plastic) just to move? The last thing I would add to my house knowing I’m moving would be more breakable/unnecessary crap. Like how does she even think this is relatable at all? If any of her followers are influenced to pour milk and peanut butter into another container; I feel sorry for them.

Organizing using clear containers is one thing, taking things out of their package? Just serious mental issues and cries for attention. You are not the home edit Tiff, just stop.

I turned off when she basically showed 5 minutes of her just pouring things into containers. Such an awful video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrimsonAndClover
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CrimsonAndClover »

The intro on the family channel is so awful and cringe. And of course Tanner is shown last.

I've never been able to finish one, you guys made me curious enough to see shrimpo's get it all done. Two minutes in, is this guy high as a kite or what? His eyes look crazy.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

Deuces
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Deuces »

He probably got a medical marijuana card for his anxiety related to covid 🙄

I think what I hate the most about the family vibes intro is that it's so fake. You can literally see him telling them to smile and laugh at the end. Fake happy perfect family.
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

Why is the entire family, again, taking “cArTEr j” to school?! This is unnecessary and potentially dangerous for your newborn. Are you having another open house? Did the sale fall through? Are you just all out of your fucking minds?! All of the above.
Also I lost my shit when she repackaged MF PEANUT BUTTER!!
Also, her FAvOriTe dressing is sesame.. isn’t Chris allergic? I only know that because she mentions it 1000 times. All these fucking made up allergies. She’s lost her damn mind. The repackaging is insane, especially when you have EXTRA product and still have the box or originally jar to use first. This is wasteful. I thought she was a minimalist?!

geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

disney8 wrote:What kind of low is your life if you scrape peanut butter into another jar?!?!?!? She needs a job, a hobby or a friend. And again with the made up allergies for the kids. So many lies.
Good catch!

CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

Those jar labels look so delicate. I don't have a cricut, won't those labels come off after a few washes?

Judging by her inability to get the letters to stick to her disney world t-shirts, I doubt those labels will last long.

How long until she comes up with a new way to organize her pantry items and all those jars and labels get tossed (sorry, I meant donated to friends and family.)

I can't wait until the kids to get a hold of all the spices in the drawer. Thats going to be a disaster! Now that's a video I'd watch.

Does anyone else label their fridge?!?! That would last for all of 2 minutes in my house. Things don't always fit where you want them to. I don't see the purpose of labeling each drawer and shelf.

Also, that's not how to spell Balsamic.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by icant »

geeceena wrote:Why is the entire family, again, taking “cArTEr j” to school?! This is unnecessary and potentially dangerous for your newborn. Are you having another open house? Did the sale fall through? Are you just all out of your fucking minds?! All of the above.
Also, her FAvOriTe dressing is sesame.. isn’t Chris allergic? I only know that because she mentions it 1000 times. All these fucking made up allergies. She’s lost her damn mind. The repackaging is insane, especially when you have EXTRA product and still have the box or originally jar to use first. This is wasteful. I thought she was a minimalist?!

In addition to her insecurities, they probably all leave the house together so often to let their professional cleaners go to work on their house. I call complete BS that she only recently hired cleaners postpartum.

judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

icant wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:17 pm
geeceena wrote:Why is the entire family, again, taking “cArTEr j” to school?! This is unnecessary and potentially dangerous for your newborn. Are you having another open house? Did the sale fall through? Are you just all out of your fucking minds?! All of the above.

In addition to her insecurities, they probably all leave the house together so often to let their professional cleaners go to work on their house. I call complete BS that she only recently hired cleaners postpartum.

Oooooh I bet you're right. Also, it's literally how they entertain their kids. Like a field trip. It's the only fun thing their kids have to look forward to, honestly. Some parents would take their kids to the park, but not the Trashies! Road trip to school and Starbucks for them!
Efaerie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Efaerie »

GGnella wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:47 am Isn’t today Martin Luther why does her son have school 😂😂😂 someone made a whoops and won’t admit it lol
That doesn’t mean anything. My kids had school today....
Ihadtodoit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ihadtodoit »

CopperBoom wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:58 pm Those jar labels look so delicate. I don't have a cricut, won't those labels come off after a few washes?

Judging by her inability to get the letters to stick to her disney world t-shirts, I doubt those labels will last long.

How long until she comes up with a new way to organize her pantry items and all those jars and labels get tossed (sorry, I meant donated to friends and family.)

I can't wait until the kids to get a hold of all the spices in the drawer. Thats going to be a disaster! Now that's a video I'd watch.

Does anyone else label their fridge?!?! That would last for all of 2 minutes in my house. Things don't always fit where you want them to. I don't see the purpose of labeling each drawer and shelf.

Hahaha She claims she is “so extra” that she added an extra L to “balsamic”!!! Haha she can’t do anything right yet thinks that people are actually jealous of her??? My stomach hurts from laughing so hard!
What a moron.
meanmuggin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by meanmuggin »

judgyqueen wrote:
icant wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 6:17 pm

Oooooh I bet you're right. Also, it's literally how they entertain their kids. Like a field trip. It's the only fun thing their kids have to look forward to, honestly. Some parents would take their kids to the park, but not the Trashies! Road trip to school and Starbucks for them!
I have to say that I am pretty sure she does hire cleaners as well because I knew her very well and she’s a slob like a super messy slob… You don’t just grow out of that magically
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I always assumed she only “cleaned” her house once in a while for a video. Aka she vacuums and sprays snake oil all over everything and organizes some drawers. Their house is much too clean for two parents who let their kids run the place.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

Lmao!! She can’t spell and she can’t own up to anything. She does no wrong 😑 What a f’in psycho.
Ihadtodoit wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 1:42 am
CopperBoom wrote: Mon Jan 18, 2021 12:58 pm Those jar labels look so delicate. I don't have a cricut, won't those labels come off after a few washes?

Hahaha She claims she is “so extra” that she added an extra L to “balsamic”!!! Haha she can’t do anything right yet thinks that people are actually jealous of her??? My stomach hurts from laughing so hard!
What a moron.
Ihadtodoit
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ihadtodoit »

Oh my gosh!!! She spelled pantry incorrectly, too!! 😂 She always says how YT is her job yet she can’t even take a moment to make sure her spelling and grammar are correct?
Not trying to be funny but has she always been this stupid? I think I remember someone saying she missed a lot of high school due to laziness....er, I mean, her anxiety.
Their poor children don’t stand a chance with these imbeciles as their parents!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”