Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: tbd

TITLE CREDIT: tbd

Previous: viewtopic.php?f=262&t=16480&start=1200

Hey ladies! I’m so sorry I didn’t realize y’all needed a new thread! 🤦🏻‍♀️

I hate creating threads this way, but since we’re so overdue, I’ll just have to edit in a title later. So, please, comment your title suggestions down below, and I’ll check back tomorrow afternoon! 😘 💙💙
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Re: Beauty and the Beastons | Part 18

Unread post by Dannirou »

God, I hate these people. I skimmed through about 3 mins of the birth vlog to see how they would doctor it up and couldn’t get through much more. Tiffani, you don’t know real pain. A month ago, I had my 2nd baby and the epidural did fail. It was the most excruciating pain - the contractions, the pushing, the stitches after... don’t try to “fake” that pain for views. My first baby I had an epidural that was amazing and I didn’t feel ANYTHING, she was 9 lbs and I didn’t break a sweat the epidural was so amazing. Never would I try to lie to make myself sound more “tough” by talking about how painful it was as a sick attempt to keep up with Brianna who did (from the sounds of it) have a painful delivery.

Tiffani is such a baby. I hate listening to her and Shrimpy talk about anything. You had a regular, uneventful delivery. Which is great and something to be thankful for. Stop trying to play it up.

And don’t act surprised that you don’t get your perfect family of 6 thanksgiving when you SCHEDULED AN UNNECESSARY INDUCTION ON THE WEEK OF THANKSGIVING. Duh!!
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

I’m gonna repeat mien again for anyone who didn’t see ...
Asymmetrical pandemic princess, nonessential hair thinks we care

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

Her and Briana K annoy me so so so damn much, I don’t understand how either than have time to get their hair and make up done, they both seem full of themselves & don’t care about anyone else

disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

Wait wait so they said they didn’t film out of respect for the nurses? ANOTHER BEASTON LIE. They were at the same hospital correct? They said with Ella they couldn’t film a live birth because it was against the hospital rules. So now it’s because they respect the nurses? Why do they lie so fucking much?????????
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

T.lies: another baby aka paycheck just in time for the holidays!
NotAboutThePasta
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NotAboutThePasta »

I would be so embarrassed if my husband almost passed out at the delivery of our FOURTH child. Sit the fuck down and don’t wait for the whole room to yell at you to sit if you feel faint.

Onchao16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Onchao16 »

Her sister posted pictures of the baby. Before trashi has posted any up close posed ones. Waiting for her to make her delete them. And I’m tired of the “stupid COVID” shit. It’s here and something we are dealing with daily. Don’t like it? Stay home. Wear a mask. Do your part. Simple

strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Lol Carter and Tanner who? I guess they're part of the Family story...Image

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

I’m sorry I was laughing my ass off when Chris was talking about almost passing out 😂😂😂 Seriously way to support your wife! Grow some balls dude come on. My husband has seen me give birth and break bones in the most pain of my life and he never wavered!!

Also HOW do none of these women ever tear?! Both her and Bri said they didn’t even have stitches. How do they always have good luck, scheduled inductions and glamorous photos?! Fake fake fake fake.
Autumn2455
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Autumn2455 »

LOL that birth video. I love what Chris added in the description box, "the birth was quick but not exactly easy, there were a few minor setbacks that make for a great story" - WHAT? It was literally the easiest birth possible according to what they showed - she went in, they gave her the epidural, the baby fell out in a couple pushes without her messing up her hair or makeup. The 'setback' was that the doctor took a minute to get into the room and that Chris almost passed out because Tiff looked a little uncomfortable while pushing? LOL, ok. Imagine if Chris had to see Tiff experience contractions without an epidural...
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

Autumn2455 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 11:49 am LOL that birth video. I love what Chris added in the description box, "the birth was quick but not exactly easy, there were a few minor setbacks that make for a great story" - WHAT? It was literally the easiest birth possible according to what they showed - she went in, they gave her the epidural, the baby fell out in a couple pushes without her messing up her hair or makeup. The 'setback' was that the doctor took a minute to get into the room and that Chris almost passed out because Tiff looked a little uncomfortable while pushing? LOL, ok. Imagine if Chris had to see Tiff experience contractions without an epidural...
Yes!! For real!! You reminded me of something else I meant to say LOL

She literally said they told the nurse to tell the doctor to STOP STITCHING UP THE WOMAN IN THE NEXT ROOM WHO JUST GAVE BIRTH to come deliver her kid. Who do you actually think you are tiff? You don’t even know what it’s like to be stitched anyway but I found that incredibly rude. The world does not revolve around you.
goddess_p
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by goddess_p »

Title suggestion: Views are wack, trying to get her tiny body back, might be on crack😀😀
PrincessUnicorn
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PrincessUnicorn »

Looks like Ella’s wonky eye passed on to Everli

raspberryjam
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by raspberryjam »

I love the thread suggestion that classysnarky had on page 45 or 46 of part 17. “#pandemicprincess is symmetrical and shrimp has no testicles.” It was something like that! Hilarious!!!
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

T.Beaston: the pandemic Princess is symmetrical and Shrimp has no testicles
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

T.Beaston: the pandemic Princess is symmetrical and Shrimp has no testicles
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

T.Beaston: baby’s out, shrimp passed out, looking for the next thing to whine about
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

raspberryjam wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:02 pm I love the thread suggestion that classysnarky had on page 45 or 46 of part 17. “#pandemicprincess is symmetrical and shrimp has no testicles.” It was something like that! Hilarious!!!
It’s better with the hashtag lol, thanks!!
LittleBit_911
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by LittleBit_911 »

T.beaston: Look at me holding my peri while I fake being merry!

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”