Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

icant
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

Unread post by icant »

LittleBit_911 wrote:Her being bulimic would make sense. The swollen cheeks especially. Doesn’t she have issues with her teeth also?
She’s seems like the type that needs to have control. This essentially is the only thing she can control. I am sure that Chris cheating on her spun her into a tailspin...if that happened.
A therapist would have a field day with her.
Even if she doesn’t purge by vomiting, she purges by breast feeding and pumping. She has an eating disorder and most times, this includes a restrict-binge-purge cycle. Her obsession with weight and food is also a major red flag. It’s sad. She needs to get over herself and get help. People have been saying it to her for YEARS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Re: Beastons - sick in the head, always in bed, Chris wishes he was on the golf course instead | Part 19

Unread post by strongybady »

icant wrote:
LittleBit_911 wrote:Her being bulimic would make sense. The swollen cheeks especially. Doesn’t she have issues with her teeth also?
She’s seems like the type that needs to have control. This essentially is the only thing she can control. I am sure that Chris cheating on her spun her into a tailspin...if that happened.
Even if she doesn’t purge by vomiting, she purges by breast feeding and pumping. She has an eating disorder and most times, this includes a restrict-binge-purge cycle. Her obsession with weight and food is also a major red flag. It’s sad. She needs to get over herself and get help. People have been saying it to her for YEARS.

Don't forget the celery juice

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

strongybady wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 12:14 pm
icant wrote:

Don't forget the celery juice

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
Back in the day when I knew her she would just drink smoothies and starve
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

She really only cares about herself. She is so desperate to be thin that she likely has an eating disorder. How is she even producing breast milk? When I was nursing if I ate like her I would have produced nothing and she has an “oversupply”. Even if she has milk it’s not even close to the nutrition everli needs. But of course she has all of her garbage supplements. Her body is likely falling apart. She eats nothing and her idea of exercise is posing in the mirror!!

Adding that I still can’t believe the favoritism. Thank you to whoever posted the photo of ellas room. The boys’ new beds would have fit perfectly in there but nope miss queen Ella has to have the best of everything. Aside from her mother of course. I agree that they don’t even seem to share the same favoritism with everli. It continues to be the Ella show!! I really hope they don’t continue to have children. They do the bare minimum with the ones they do have already.

Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Those bar stools are the most wanna-be bar stools ever. She doesn't have a coastal house. How stupid

The kids don't have curtains yet? You have kids and neighbors. These people are as sick in the head as they look

Also, they both look OLD
Bluecoconut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bluecoconut »

RealityBites wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 9:48 am I just watched the Beaston Family Vibes for the first time in awhile. I see I didn't miss much...but Trashy looks horrible and I'm not just saying that because I dislike her. She looks ROUGH and her cheeks are so droopy and swollen that it looks abnormal. Ella has the same big old droopy cheeks that take over most of her face, but Trashy's are looking very prominent and haggard. Speaking of haggard, what's going on with her hair?! What is this chopped up mullety mess?! Is the stress of knowing she's in over her head with too many kids to take care of and an overpriced house getting to her? Her content sucks so she better keep banking on buying more followers.

Love the little references that Shrimp does indeed have a friend or two since they clearly read here. Hi Beasts! Love the constant mention of "friends" visiting although this is the first time anyone has ever heard of any "friends" other than the codependent sister Krykal and cross eyed Kate. What happened to cross eyed Kate anyways?

The Beast's obsession with Ella is just creepy. The way Shrimp ooh's and ahs over her talking about her walking down in a prom dress. Don't get ahold of yourself buddy, she's a freaking toddler. I swear Ella can shit a gold turd out and the Beast's would throw a party and act like she's Gods gift to the world. We know the boys are second fiddle but it seems Eviiiiii is too. Is it because she resembles Tanner, the forgotten child? I don't see the excitement they have about this baby like they do with their golden child Ewwa.

I just have to laugh at Trashy and Shrimp thinking they are hot shit in this house like they are living large and them decorating with Dollar Tree and Walmart baskets and beds. The Batman beds would be OK if the boys had a BIG ENOUGH ROOM!!!! But no, stick precious Ewwa in a bigger room. IDIOTS!!
Lol her hair is a mullet!!!!! She’s always a hit and miss 🤣 her only friend is her sis..... kate appears to be gone like all the others. Trashi can’t keep a friend she’s too much of a mean bitch.
Megyevans34
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Megyevans34 »

What the F are those barstools? They don’t match the kitchen. Her taste in anything is the worst!
Bettymcwiggan
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Bettymcwiggan »

Lolol did she really just post that she couldn't see today from her anxiety? So now she's going blind? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but why didnt she go to the hospital? You can't make this shit up!!!
Pinkcakes0
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Pinkcakes0 »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:52 pm Lolol did she really just post that she couldn't see today from her anxiety? So now she's going blind? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but why didnt she go to the hospital? You can't make this shit up!!!
Everyday a new illness! She can’t help but lie! Anything to get attention! And ur right, if her anxiety was that bad she’d see a doctor or therapist.... not post it on Instagram stores. 🙄 she really is t.scammer
everwhat
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by everwhat »

Bettymcwiggan wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 4:52 pm Lolol did she really just post that she couldn't see today from her anxiety? So now she's going blind? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 but why didnt she go to the hospital? You can't make this shit up!!!
She only started having 3 month PPD after she read an article that said you can have bad PPD at 3 months. I think her depression has more to do with her life choices and lack of healthy coping mechanisms than 3 month PPD. She’s clearly not interested in the baby and tbh it seems like she’s not interested in any of her kids as she used to be. They both seem miserable and like they are barely keeping their heads above water. It’s pretty sad.

Have they convinced themselves that the kids don’t feel these problems going on? They have already said tanner ha anxiety symptoms- caused by them of course. She’s too worried about herself to help her child. I do think she loves her kids but she is absolutely selfish and is completely miserable in her life.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

I was coming here to say...she looks like hell.

He is in a story as the man of her dreams holding a baby and making grilled cheeses on a griddle. (They look burned..guessing he didn't use butter) GLUTEN?!?

Her fridge does not match the ovens. Not sure what is sadder...her making excuses for looking like hell and making him do it all, her knowing this crap show is going to crap, or all the lies in that ugly house? Geez I'm glad I'm not them.
judgyqueen
Talker
Talker

Unread post by judgyqueen »

Agreed, she looks awful. I think she's genuinely struggling but like the above poster said, I think it's life choices, not actually postpartum.

She is someone who has to be the center of attention at all times and for the past several years she has been basically nonstop. Straight from engagement to the wedding, then kid after kid x4. Add in that YouTube success, she's had a lotttttt of attention. But she'll never be pregnant again, people aren't going to wonder about her next kid, she'll never be pregnant again, never be postpartum again.... And youtube wise, she's going to quit getting followers at some point... no one cares anymore. It's not about her anymore. And I think that's probably a lot of her struggle, not postpartum.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

h 25 l wrote: Fri Feb 26, 2021 6:46 am I feel all her appliances will "break." then, soon she'll have all the cafe ones to match her fridge.
I looked at their website and she could have bought an appliance package for not that much more than what she spent, I'm sure. They would be a little pricier but they would match and she wouldn't be handwashing dishes tonight. I do not understand them. You build a gazillion-dollar home but good quality, nice items to go in it. They are so dumb.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

The boys' room is dreadful. They are TOO OLD for those beds. My oldest had a similar racecar bed and it was out of his room by the time he was five. He had outgrown it and it took up too much space. I don't even see how someone can get into their closet. It really made me sad especially after I saw Big Baby 'Chucky' Ella's room. Wow. Yeah, beasts it's pretty obvious who the favorite is. Everli will probably be sleeping in a dresser drawer before this is all over. Stop putzing around in your 'dream kitchen' and fix your kids' rooms. Thye are sick people.
candycorn12
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by candycorn12 »

Bettymcwiggan wrote:Lol these people look absolutely miserable Image
Pictures never show up for me! How can I fix this? Does anyone else have this problem?

Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

RealityBites wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 10:32 pm T.Droopy Pout Fish, Married To A Wimpy Bitch, Cooks a Sloppy Dish, Ordered Basic House Off Of Wish
I'm snorting lol!!! These are getting better and better
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

Since it's officially the month of the leprechaun...this seemed fitting lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

candycorn12 wrote:
Bettymcwiggan wrote:Lol these people look absolutely miserable Image
Pictures never show up for me! How can I fix this? Does anyone else have this problem?

Yes! I even upgraded to premium hoping it’d fix it but it didn’t!

classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Daffodil82 wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 7:29 pm Since it's officially the month of the leprechaun...this seemed fitting lol
Thank you for blessing us with this picture 🤣
Rachelle1212
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Rachelle1212 »

I’m so sick of this anxiety crap. I swear anyone who has a little stress in their lives suddenly has “anxiety” these days. Until you find yourself hyperventilating in a public restroom for absolutely no reason, I don’t want to hear it! It’s all for attention & sympathy. It’s sickening

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”