T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

TITLE CREDIT: Sparklehorse1

A few more popular titles that were suggested!

-t. mIniMaLiSt: million dollar house, fat-shaming spouse, & bin hoarding mouse
By: AveryKae

-T.disgust: Marriage has no trust, New house is a bust, More kids will be a must.
By: Lightjf

PREVIOUS: viewtopic.php?
NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Love the thread titles ladies! 👏

In her last story tonight she does not look well. I don’t think I’ve ever seen her look as miserable as she has in the last week or two. I think she’s having a hard time with this move to the new house. I don’t think it’s everything she thought it would be.
Lightjf
Amateur
Amateur

Re: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Unread post by Lightjf »

RottieMama wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:26 pm THREAD TITLE: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

-T.disgust: Marriage has no trust, New house is a bust, More kids will be a must.

Thanks heaps RottieMama

Well done Sparklehorse1!!! Love your title 🤣
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

I think she’s starting to realize the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. They gave up their perfect house for a hospital house, they just HAD to have one more girl, and now they’re house poor, 100% reliant on their YouTube for income, and are drowning (which they used to constantly say just when they had 3....so of course, the rational thing to do is add a 4th).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparklehorse1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Sparklehorse1 »

RottieMama wrote: Mon Mar 01, 2021 11:26 pm THREAD TITLE: T. Trashi: Parenting is slacking, new house is lacking, jowls are smacking! | Part 20

Yay! My first title!
blove720
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by blove720 »

She’s always blaming something. Elllas shy around other kids because of the pandemic, that she hasn”t been able to socialize? Maybe she’s just SHY. Then she blames anxiety over postpartum, maybe you just have ANXiETY. Drives me crazy

NWMember21
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by NWMember21 »

I give it a year and we'll be hearing the drumbeat that Shrimp wants a fifth or she does, they'll go back/forth with discussions in several videos then decide five is where it's at. They didn't buy that house with four bedrooms to double up the boys and leave one as a guest bedroom. She keeps saying the only person who stays with them is her mother but that is b.s. because her mother lives in Bethleham (about 1 hour and change away).

As an aside, I also have a Toll Brothers and they nickel and dime for every upgrade. Her house is as basic as you possibly get with maybe one or two upgrades (the farmhouse sink the in the kitchen and the kitchen vent). There is no wainscoting, crown molding, doors for the playroom, etc. My biggest regret was not getting the hardwood floors in the bedrooms and I think hers will be too. Mine looked like crap after a year because Toll brothers only puts the cheapest quality. Now we are ripping it out, moving furniture, living out of one room so hardwood floors can be installed while we are in the house. It's a total pain. Beaston has light rugs EVERYWHERE....in the kid's play room in the front of the house, the staircase, every bedroom and even the hallway upstairs.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lifeisfun »

NWMember21 wrote:I give it a year and we'll be hearing the drumbeat that Shrimp wants a fifth or she does, they'll go back/forth with discussions in several videos then decide five is where it's at. They didn't buy that house with four bedrooms to double up the boys and leave one as a guest bedroom. She keeps saying the only person who stays with them is her mother but that is b.s. because her mother lives in Bethleham (about 1 hour and change away).

As an aside, I also have a Toll Brothers and they nickel and dime for every upgrade. Her house is as basic as you possibly get with maybe one or two upgrades (the farmhouse sink the in the kitchen and the kitchen vent). There is no wainscoting, crown molding, doors for the playroom, etc. My biggest regret was not getting the hardwood floors in the bedrooms and I think hers will be too. Mine looked like crap after a year because Toll brothers only puts the cheapest quality. Now we are ripping it out, moving furniture, living out of one room so hardwood floors can be installed while we are in the house. It's a total pain. Beaston has light rugs EVERYWHERE....in the kid's play room in the front of the house, the staircase, every bedroom and even the hallway upstairs.
Completely agree. I 100% expect a “surprise pregnancy” in about a year or so. Then she will start talking bullshit about how they weren’t even trying to conceive yet it was so hard and they are so “grateful” and “blessed”. They seem so underwhelmed with their home and new baby. Thank goodness everli wasn’t a boy because that boy would be being raised by his brothers. In my humble opinion lol, Ella should have been their last but they know that a new baby brings in a huge paycheck and more reasons to complain and have people who can’t afford it send her free coffee Image. I truly feel for everli because I see her as the baby of the family who will be forgotten just like tanner. Second girl, older sister is the golden child. Growing up in a house with no memories, no character. She doesn’t even have a bedroom!!! If they don’t have another, everli will likely get the guest room and the boys will share rooms until they move out. To be honest, she probably wanted another boy to keep Ella as the spoiled princess she is.

Also thank you for the insight on your home! I wish you the best with it. We have been in a similar position and it was frustrating! However the beastons will just complain when things don’t work or fall apart as opposed to actually doing something about it. This house was such an incredibly sad, pathetic, desperate attempt to keep up with the YouTube world when it’s SO CLEAR they CANNOT AFFORD IT. I would have so much more respect for them if they had made an effort with their old home but no tiffani the “minimalist” needs NEW NEW NEW NEW.

Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

blove720 wrote:She’s always blaming something. Elllas shy around other kids because of the pandemic, that she hasn”t been able to socialize? Maybe she’s just SHY. Then she blames anxiety over postpartum, maybe you just have ANXiETY. Drives me crazy

Double posting lol but the pandemic made her kid shy?!?! She’s almost three tiffani. It’s not the pandemic I PROMISE you that. My kid is one and is shy and scared of people BECAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC. He was born just a few months before we went straight into lockdown. Tiffani, Ella is shy because her parents cater to her every whim and she never has to do anything that she doesn’t want to do. Oh and also you guys have no friends so she doesn’t interact with anyone but her siblings. Stop blaming the world and everyone else for the problems you create.

ALittleStitious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ALittleStitious »

So I'm a bit late but the bar stools she got look like high chairs. I didn't watch but saw the picture in the last thread (which, thank you for the pictures! Now I don't have to watch) and was so confused because I thought she bought three high chairs lol
strongybady
Informer
Informer

Unread post by strongybady »

Lifeisfun wrote:
blove720 wrote:She’s always blaming something. Elllas shy around other kids because of the pandemic, that she hasn”t been able to socialize? Maybe she’s just SHY. Then she blames anxiety over postpartum, maybe you just have ANXiETY. Drives me crazy

Double posting lol but the pandemic made her kid shy?!?! She’s almost three tiffani. It’s not the pandemic I PROMISE you that. My kid is one and is shy and scared of people BECAUSE OF THE PANDEMIC. He was born just a few months before we went straight into lockdown. Tiffani, Ella is shy because her parents cater to her every whim and she never has to do anything that she doesn’t want to do. Oh and also you guys have no friends so she doesn’t interact with anyone but her siblings. Stop blaming the world and everyone else for the problems you create.

Right, they blame the pandemic yet they're living their life like there is no pandemic. Can't blame that when you don't prioritize your kids but instead go out to get your nails done, hair done, spray tan, Target runs. It's not like your daughter is stuck at home because you're taking this seriously, "Tiffi", it's that you're more concerned about dolling up your mug for the camera than taking care of your kids.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

bsapia
Talker
Talker

Unread post by bsapia »

shrimpy just posted a story and I swear, their bedroom looks the exact same as it did in the old house. .... down to the sign above the bed? She has no idea what her style even is. She keeps saying BOHO RAINBOWS BASKETS ... and those new stools. then has farmhouse style signs with words?

She’s such a wannabe
JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by JMinnie »

blove720 wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:07 am She’s always blaming something. Elllas shy around other kids because of the pandemic, that she hasn”t been able to socialize? Maybe she’s just SHY. Then she blames anxiety over postpartum, maybe you just have ANXiETY. Drives me crazy

I thought this was funny that she said this...Didn't they go on a few vacations during the pandemic, out to eat, cousins/fam come over for parties, dance class.. I feel like she has gotten a good amount of human interaction compared to a lot of other kids...Some kids start out very outgoing and then turn shy especially during the stranger danger phase.
Hali256
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hali256 »

ALittleStitious wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 7:37 am So I'm a bit late but the bar stools she got look like high chairs. I didn't watch but saw the picture in the last thread (which, thank you for the pictures! Now I don't have to watch) and was so confused because I thought she bought three high chairs lol
There was multiple people in the comments saying they look like high chairs 🤣. They look awful with that matte charcoal island. They are very Hamptons looking.
Lifeisfun
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I have to laugh every time Tara shows home updates, I don’t mind her don’t come for me lol, but she has unique tile going in right now and all of the kids have their own bathrooms! I’m actually really excited to see their new house. Anyway I say this here because I guarantee tiffani is seething. I guarantee she will ruin that friendship once Tara has her baby and they move into their new house. I mean, she clearly wants to be Tara for some reason LOL.

wifeandmom87
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by wifeandmom87 »

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:53 am I have to laugh every time Tara shows home updates, I don’t mind her don’t come for me lol, but she has unique tile going in right now and all of the kids have their own bathrooms! I’m actually really excited to see their new house. Anyway I say this here because I guarantee tiffani is seething. I guarantee she will ruin that friendship once Tara has her baby and they move into their new house. I mean, she clearly wants to be Tara for some reason LOL.

YESSSSS Tiff is going to be pure green when Tara's house is done. She spared no expense. I can't wait to see the FULLY CUSTOM home. It's going to be major compare to theirs.
Tonesbay
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Tonesbay »

Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 5:59 am

She has brothers. No way would it be because of a pandemic. If she were an only child then MAYBE. t.lies.
nl_s
Informer
Informer

Unread post by nl_s »

wifeandmom87 wrote:
Lifeisfun wrote: Tue Mar 02, 2021 8:53 am I have to laugh every time Tara shows home updates, I don’t mind her don’t come for me lol, but she has unique tile going in right now and all of the kids have their own bathrooms! I’m actually really excited to see their new house. Anyway I say this here because I guarantee tiffani is seething. I guarantee she will ruin that friendship once Tara has her baby and they move into their new house. I mean, she clearly wants to be Tara for some reason LOL.

YESSSSS Tiff is going to be pure green when Tara's house is done. She spared no expense. I can't wait to see the FULLY CUSTOM home. It's going to be major compare to theirs.
Tiff is a try-hard and it’s so obvious that she tried to be like all of the other YT moms but couldn’t afford it.

NotAnotherUserName
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotAnotherUserName »

Does anyone know what this thing is in their backyard? Is it someone else’s egress window?
805ABD72-C33E-4EC7-8294-77BF44E6729D.jpeg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
disney8
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disney8 »

A brand new house full of Ikea junk. Lmao. And the barstools look ridiculous and don’t match. Her closet looks terrible, cheap and tacky like her. #ghetto

Does she own any clothing that doesn’t say mana or mom life? Maybe get a f’ing life? Oh wait u don’t have one outside of your fake internet world.

Return to “Beauty & The Beastons”