Brittani Boren Leach
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Two

Unread post by skippy1931 »

can we just keep this thread to supporting them giving them prayers not tear them down?
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Dear BrooklynLife,

Eff off.

Sincerely,
Just about everyone
BrooklynLife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BrooklynLife »

honestly, i dont think ive seen anyone tear them down.

ive seen suspicious comments about their actions regarding this incident, particularly regarding monetary gains versus the realistic costs of healthcare, but the most touching thing here is that every single person who has commented (no matter how suspicious), every single person wishes this didnt happen to her.

I press anyone to find even one comment saying that are "happy this happened" or any sentiments regarding being any modicum have happy this would have happened.

for the nay sayers re: suspicion, you should celebrate your suspicious friends. look a the case of knickerbockers, who had a GFM for their sick baby and misled donators. luckily there were suspicious people who looked into it and they got caught.

I am NOT saying the leaches are scamming, I have said earlier that i 100% support 100% of their bills being paid for however, I am simply saying that being suspicious of where funds are necessarily going does not make them a devil, it makes them protective of all the donators.

so instead responding to what some of you are interpreting it as 'hate', consider looking at it from tht point of view.

again, I think we all 150% agree that we wish NONE of this happened to sweet baby Crew, but being suspicious doesnt make you inherently a bad person and I'm sorry to the narrow minded folks who cannot comprehend that. i think if we could take Brittani's pain, we would all take a little bit and share it amongst us to ease her suffering.
-Sometimes having an unpopular opinion is better than having no opinion at all-
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

there is a reason for if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

some of us have been in this position can we not just support them not question them that is last thing they need
BrooklynLife
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BrooklynLife »

skippy1931 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:23 pm there is a reason for if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything
wow that's some audacity to post a quote like that, skippy1931

esp after you said this about Brianna K
"Bri, please stop letting your kids kiss a box of ashes. It is creepy. And no, I don't think they "just start doing it" like you claim. That was just over the top and uncalled for to Post an IG story on. Actually I found it to be just sick... Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk she did this the wh..."

and this:
"calling bullshit don't think she was pregnant and miscarried she just hates being hated she admitted she reads the comments and wants the sympathy now bring on the sympathy and them having whackson cry over the lost baby ok so watching now she got pregnant on friendsgiving give me a break she wouldn..[etc]"

so check yourself before acting holier than thou. It feels like you are really just re-living your experience through Brittani's experience. Remember that this is a gossip site, so not every opinion is going to be halo-topped, some me seem harsher, but thats the nature of a site like this, a site you choose to be on.

If you can't deal with unpopular opinions then maybe just don't look? I'd appreciate if your sentiments added to the convo in anyway, but they are just sayings that aren't really adding any viewpoint or context.
-Sometimes having an unpopular opinion is better than having no opinion at all-
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

BrooklynLife wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:39 pm
skippy1931 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:23 pm there is a reason for if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything
wow that's some audacity to post a quote like that, skippy1931

esp after you said this about Brianna K
"Bri, please stop letting your kids kiss a box of ashes. It is creepy. And no, I don't think they "just start doing it" like you claim. That was just over the top and uncalled for to Post an IG story on. Actually I found it to be just sick... Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk she did this the wh..."

and this:
"calling bullshit don't think she was pregnant and miscarried she just hates being hated she admitted she reads the comments and wants the sympathy now bring on the sympathy and them having whackson cry over the lost baby ok so watching now she got pregnant on friendsgiving give me a break she wouldn..[etc]"

so check yourself before acting holier than thou. It feels like you are really just re-living your experience through Brittani's experience. Remember that this is a gossip site, so not every opinion is going to be halo-topped, some me seem harsher, but thats the nature of a site like this, a site you choose to be on.

If you can't deal with unpopular opinions then maybe just don't look? I'd appreciate if your sentiments added to the convo in anyway, but they are just sayings that aren't really adding any viewpoint or context.
so you joined on saturday to accuse a you tuber who's son is dying of being shady . then you decide to stalk my posts how about you block me or shut up you have no right to say whether my comments add to viewpoint or context. Maybe stalk better I buried a child after birth so how about you shut up
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

No two hospital bills are alike.
No two funerals cost the same.
No two people grieve the same.

For all we know, Jeff, the sole provider, may not be able to work again in a long time or ever.

You do not know their financial situation. You do not know what they're going to do w/ the money so stop giving your input on the dang GFM money.
Momto3boys
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Momto3boys »

BrooklynLife wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 12:19 pm honestly, i dont think ive seen anyone tear them down.

ive seen suspicious comments about their actions regarding this incident, particularly regarding monetary gains versus the realistic costs of healthcare, but the most touching thing here is that every single person who has commented (no matter how suspicious), every single person wishes this didnt happen to her.

I press anyone to find even one comment saying that are "happy this happened" or any sentiments regarding being any modicum have happy this would have happened.

for the nay sayers re: suspicion, you should celebrate your suspicious friends. look a the case of knickerbockers, who had a GFM for their sick baby and misled donators. luckily there were suspicious people who looked into it and they got caught.

I am NOT saying the leaches are scamming, I have said earlier that i 100% support 100% of their bills being paid for however, I am simply saying that being suspicious of where funds are necessarily going does not make them a devil, it makes them protective of all the donators.

so instead responding to what some of you are interpreting it as 'hate', consider looking at it from tht point of view.

again, I think we all 150% agree that we wish NONE of this happened to sweet baby Crew, but being suspicious doesnt make you inherently a bad person and I'm sorry to the narrow minded folks who cannot comprehend that. i think if we could take Brittani's pain, we would all take a little bit and share it amongst us to ease her suffering.
you dont realize how many expenses it takes. We dont know their insurance what their deductable is what is their max. Now they have the expense of burying their child. They will need to send their other children to therapy. Why not just say NOTHING .
kmarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kmarie »

New poster here. Omg poor Britt and Jeff. I cannot imagine. My heart hurts for them. I haven’t watched much YouTube in a couple of months, so I haven’t seen much of baby Crew. My cousin and his wife lost a baby to unsafe sleep at daycare, originally was told it was SIDS... and they’ve never been the same. I didn’t see the insta post of Crew in the jumper on Christmas a few hours before, how sad 😞
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

I CANT BELIEVE I HAVE TO SAY THIS ON A THREAD FOR A GRIEVING MOTHER.

DONT FEED THE TROLL

They are obviously heartless and ....jealous??? of all the money being donated to her. Don’t even waste your time replying to her. We all know these women read these boards and she has no problem adding to someone’s grief. Disgusting!
skiingmama1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by skiingmama1 »

Some of the PP’s baseless judgements and accusations are gross and these people clearly lack empathy. First of all Brittani probably uses presets on instagram meaning any photos she uploads will automatically be filtered to match her “theme”, so don’t just assume she sat there individually editing photos, and even if she did there is no textbook definition as to how grief and trauma should look when losing a child. people handle grief differently and if she’s using her social media as a way to cope and for support then who cares. Furthermore it’s nasty and tasteless to bring up the gofundme and accuse her of being selfish or seeking fame or a pay out from this, and bringing up the millions of others going through medical crisis, loss, etc is even more tacky. Yes, of course there are millions of others that are heartbreakingly in similar situations or have been, but that doesn’t mean in this moment that the Leach’s shouldn’t have a right to be selfish. Their son is dying due to a horrible and unfathomable tragedy. To them, right now, no one else’s grief or suffering matters nor should it because their pain is at the center of their lives. This IS and SHOULD be about them. Parents have won million + dollar wrongful death suits for tragedies that have caused them to lose their children, are you calling those people selfish for receiving compensation and not donating it to other needy families experiencing tragedy? The point is, when tragedies strike, especially when they involve children, who the fuck are we to be the moral police about when and if they are being greedy or selfish. I am confident she would trade all the YT subs, Instagram followers, and probably all the other combined assets she has for her baby boy to live. The baseless judgements about when and what the gofundme will be used for are so disgusting it literally makes me sick... this poor baby hasn’t even been legally declared deceased yet and people are already speculating about where funds will go?!?
kmarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kmarie »

skiingmama1 wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:23 pm Some of the PP’s baseless judgements and accusations are gross and these people clearly lack empathy. First of all Brittani probably uses presets on instagram meaning any photos she uploads will automatically be filtered to match her “theme”, so don’t just assume she sat there individually editing photos, and even if she did there is no textbook definition as to how grief and trauma should look when losing a child. people handle grief differently and if she’s using her social media as a way to cope and for support then who cares. Furthermore it’s nasty and tasteless to bring up the gofundme and accuse her of being selfish or seeking fame or a pay out from this, and bringing up the millions of others going through medical crisis, loss, etc is even more tacky. Yes, of course there are millions of others that are heartbreakingly in similar situations or have been, but that doesn’t mean in this moment that the Leach’s shouldn’t have a right to be selfish. Their son is dying due to a horrible and unfathomable tragedy. To them, right now, no one else’s grief or suffering matters nor should it because their pain is at the center of their lives. This IS and SHOULD be about them. Parents have won million + dollar wrongful death suits for tragedies that have caused them to lose their children, are you calling those people selfish for receiving compensation and not donating it to other needy families experiencing tragedy? The point is, when tragedies strike, especially when they involve children, who the fuck are we to be the moral police about when and if they are being greedy or selfish. I am confident she would trade all the YT subs, Instagram followers, and probably all the other combined assets she has for her baby boy to live. The baseless judgements about when and what the gofundme will be used for are so disgusting it literally makes me sick... this poor baby hasn’t even been legally declared deceased yet and people are already speculating about where funds will go?!?
AMEN. I cannot believe some of the cruel and heartless comments I’ve seen today. Truly sickening. They’re giving away their baby’s ORGANS, giving the gift of life to others whose babies can be saved, what more do people want?! Donating the organs of their child is more than I could probably do.
lulubelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lulubelle »

1. MOD - can you put a link on the previous thread to this one? Took me like 10 minutes to find this, especially since the site is running ridiculously slow.

2. If you have a problem with the GFM, don’t donate to it. If you have a problem with Brittani posting on her IG, don’t look at it.

3. For those hating on her reposting Joanna Gaines’ comment...if seeing that comment on her social media from a person she clearly admires made her smile, even just a tiny bit, during this absolute nightmare of a situation, then GOOD. Let her smile for one effing second.

4. The outpouring of support on this thread is beautiful, but some of you guys need to take a hard look at yourselves and wonder what the hell is wrong with you that you would be shitting on a woman for the way she is grieving the imminent death of her infant. Seriously.
caffinatedgossiper
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by caffinatedgossiper »

I donated. Not much, but I am just heartbroken for Brittani and her family. I cannot imagine what she is going through and hope that she and Jeff and their other children can find some form of peace during this time.
Cassygreen3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cassygreen3 »

I absolutely love Brittani & cannot imagine the pain they are feeling nor the words to say. She loves her boys & you could always tell. It makes me cry thinking about her returning home & being without her baby. Seeing his things & trying to readjust her life after just probably learning how to deal with a new baby. The pain and confusion her kids are feeling. The holidays will forever be a nightmare for her & no one should feel that way. I hope she isn’t blaming herself. I also wonder how the kids will be when returning to school & kids are excited about their Christmas break. She definitely deserves any penny that is given to her. They have to pay those medical, funeral, and regular bills. They shouldn’t have to worry about anything for a while. I pray she’s okay right now and even a miracle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
brittknee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by brittknee »

lulubelle wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:49 pm
4. The outpouring of support on this thread is beautiful, but some of you guys need to take a hard look at yourselves and wonder what the hell is wrong with you that you would be shitting on a woman for the way she is grieving the imminent death of her infant. Seriously.
Didn't you shit on Tiffani Beaston when she mentioned feeling suicidal and you claimed it was a joke? I think that was you if I remember correctly and I'm wondering if you took a hard look at yourself after saying that considering that's actually shitting on someone and what they're going through.

This isn't the time to gaslight or pretend we're all decent human beings MYSELF INCLUDED who do no wrong considering what kind of website we're all typing on right now......now is the time to just shut all of our mouths on this particular thread when it comes to our opinions and just continue to pray for comfort for not only the Leach family but also the families they are going to save in giving their son's organs to.
hashtagmomgoals
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by hashtagmomgoals »

They won't get any bill for months. They have no clue what the final charges will be, and what insurance will and won't cover. And once the bills start to arrive, you really think she'll be in the mood to negotiate the expenses with the insurance company and/or hospital?

I had a miscarriage a few years ago, and every time I checked the mail it was stress inducing. There was always a new bill here and a new bill there for every little thing. It wasn't like, you owe us *blank*. I owed the hospital something, the ER doctor something, imaging services something... and they all came separately. It was awful. I just wanted it to stop. And I didn't have all the money all at once. I had to put some of those bills on payments, which made everything much worse. I cannot even imagine how it would add to her trauma and grief to have to put any of those bills on a payment plan. I want her to be able to just pay it immediately. No negotiations, no payments, just pay it. So I donated too.

I don't care how much money she raises and what she does if there's anything left over. I donated to help Brittani in whatever form that is.
lulubelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by lulubelle »

brittknee wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 2:55 pm
lulubelle wrote: Sat Dec 28, 2019 1:49 pm
Didn't you shit on Tiffani Beaston when she mentioned feeling suicidal and you claimed it was a joke? I think that was you if I remember correctly and I'm wondering if you took a hard look at yourself after saying that considering that's actually shitting on someone and what they're going through.

This isn't the time to gaslight or pretend we're all decent human beings MYSELF INCLUDED who do no wrong considering what kind of website we're all typing on right now......now is the time to just shut all of our mouths on this particular thread when it comes to our opinions and just continue to pray for comfort for not only the Leach family but also the families they are going to save in giving their son's organs to.
Tiffani promotes extremely dangerous ideas about mental health, like that opening up to your husband is the cure for suicidal ideation. She clearly was not and is not suicidal. I stand by what I said, for her LYING about something so monumental and giving extremely ill-informed and dangerous advice to people suffering from depression. This is a gossip site, of course I’m going to shit on people but not here, not now. Shitting on a woman for the way she is acting while her child is dying is messed up.

Also “if I remember correctly” lmao like you remembered the exact wording of my post from several months ago on a different person’s thread and didn’t go back through my history to find something to use against me. Cute.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”