Brittani Boren Leach: Part Two

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Two

Unread post by skippy1931 »

you have no proof of his death and there was a post that anyone speculating that would be banned disgusting to say that you have no idea how he died yes she is showing items and you still cannot get that right her friends as in actual friends bithday parties visits friends sent those flowers bitch about things that are facts stop lying and saying they are the reason he died
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by angelmamma »

skippy1931 wrote:you have no proof of his death and there was a post that anyone speculating that would be banned disgusting to say that you have no idea how he died yes she is showing items and you still cannot get that right her friends as in actual friends bithday parties visits friends sent those flowers bitch about things that are facts stop lying and saying they are the reason he died
Uh no, speculation is fine. Stating something as fact without proof is not.
I'm still thinking shaken baby or something if not sids from negligence. They wouldn't be silent and dancing around the topic all the time if it was solely innocent.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I’ve never said I had facts because just like the rest of you - I do not.
My speculation comes from how open she’s been with sharing every single detail about his death on social media. Everything from pictures of the life support machines, organ donation and his casket yet she has been silent about how he was found and what his cause of death was. Add in the videos of when she talked openly about cosleeping and putting Crew to sleep on their bed and that’s where my speculation comes from.
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

fossilfinger wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:29 pm She sure seems to be enjoying all the free stuff she’s been sent.
And if she didn't mention the free stuff she got (which is stuff commemorating Crew's memory/family-related, mostly), she would be called ungrateful. She just can't win.
It’s not that she can’t win. It’s that she choosing WHICH things to show. The boutique style items and the ones with businesses are the ones she sharing. She’s gotten a lot more than those items. I’m sure people have sent cards and gifts for the children. She easily could have messaged them and said I got it, thanks you. She’s enjoying the custom boutique items sent. If it is average, she won’t share it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Is it possible they don't know what caused it or ruled it sids? Maybe she isn't ready to talk about that. Nobody wants to come out less than a month after something tragic and say "my baby died of ____". Sharing the organ donation was also to ask for prayers as they said goodbye to their little boy. I can understand why they shared about organ donation.

I think saying that it was baby shaken syndrome is extreme. With the suffocation claims people can point out he was see in her videos on the bed with blankets.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I agree that the shaken baby syndrome or speculations of anything intentional are extreme. She struck me as an overwhelmed mom who would plop her kid down to nap on a bed in unsafe sleeping conditions, but she definitely didn’t come off as someone who would intentionally harm their baby. But everyone is free to speculate as they wish. I did notice she turned off the ability to DM her from her stories. I’m sure she was getting so much hate.
I don’t see the need to share so many details like what he was buried it. It just hurts my heart so damn bad. Sweet Crew, I hope Jesus is hugging him so tight 😢❤️
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:11 pm Is it possible they don't know what caused it or ruled it sids? Maybe she isn't ready to talk about that. Nobody wants to come out less than a month after something tragic and say "my baby died of ____". Sharing the organ donation was also to ask for prayers as they said goodbye to their little boy. I can understand why they shared about organ donation.

I think saying that it was baby shaken syndrome is extreme. With the suffocation claims people can point out he was see in her videos on the bed with blankets.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 7:11 pm Is it possible they don't know what caused it or ruled it sids? Maybe she isn't ready to talk about that. Nobody wants to come out less than a month after something tragic and say "my baby died of ____". Sharing the organ donation was also to ask for prayers as they said goodbye to their little boy. I can understand why they shared about organ donation.

It could take them a while to talk about it. I know when @amberemilysmith's son passed away from drowning, their posts were initially vague ("tragic accident") and then they put up a YouTube video a few weeks later explaining the incident. Fully preventable deaths would take a lot more courage to talk about I would imagine.
TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

I don’t mean this to sound sassy or crude, it’s a genuine question. Are a lot of babies actually dying from shaken baby syndrome still? I feel like it’s SO pushed in hospitals, clinics, etc. to not shake them. I had extreme PPD than turned into post partum psychosis and the thought to shake my baby never crossed my mind. Sit them down and walk away despite their screaming? Yes. Scream, cry, kick out of frustration? Absolutely. Leave them with a family member and run away forever? Yup. But shake them? It didn’t even occur to me. I know everyone is different I guess I’m just shocked that that’s even on the table for speculation since (I thought?) it’s such a well known fact NOT to do that.

angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

TeachIT wrote:I don’t mean this to sound sassy or crude, it’s a genuine question. Are a lot of babies actually dying from shaken baby syndrome still? I feel like it’s SO pushed in hospitals, clinics, etc. to not shake them. I had extreme PPD than turned into post partum psychosis and the thought to shake my baby never crossed my mind. Sit them down and walk away despite their screaming? Yes. Scream, cry, kick out of frustration? Absolutely. Leave them with a family member and run away forever? Yup. But shake them? It didn’t even occur to me. I know everyone is different I guess I’m just shocked that that’s even on the table for speculation since (I thought?) it’s such a well known fact NOT to do that.

It's a pretty known fact not to let babies sleep with pillows and blankets yet Brittani loves to mix blankets and newborns. An estimated 1,500—3,000 babies just in the US suffer from shaken baby syndrome each year. Hospitals address it and yet it still happens.
Besides, we only see what she wants us to see, I really don't think any speculation of negligence or something more insidious is ridiculous unless Brit decides to address it, which she intentionally hasn't. Idc, You advertise your son's last moments and death and seek monetary gain, people are gonna ask questions.

kmarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kmarie »

babyshark wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:58 am Aside from all the free shit she’s getting & I hear you guys in that... I’m just wondering why she posted a video of her kids riding scooters on her story yesterday & the oldest didn’t even have his helmet buckled. Very surprising that she wouldn’t have him buckle the helmet. I know a few people who have serious brain injuries bc of improper helmet use. Just saying.
The helmet is something I can agree on, what’s the point of wearing it if it’s not buckled?! I see kids riding bikes all the time with their helmets like that, but their parents aren’t with them.
LexiRae
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by LexiRae »

kmarie wrote:
babyshark wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 10:58 am Aside from all the free shit she’s getting & I hear you guys in that... I’m just wondering why she posted a video of her kids riding scooters on her story yesterday & the oldest didn’t even have his helmet buckled. Very surprising that she wouldn’t have him buckle the helmet. I know a few people who have serious brain injuries bc of improper helmet use. Just saying.
The helmet is something I can agree on, what’s the point of wearing it if it’s not buckled?! I see kids riding bikes all the time with their helmets like that, but their parents aren’t with them.
Yea my mom was looking through Brittani’s Instagram and was freaking out because she saw a few posts where none of the kids had helmets on except carter. I mean after having one child pass away just a week or so ago i would think she would have the common sense to actually make her kids buckle their helmets. That’s just ridiculous..........

TeachIT
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by TeachIT »

angelmamma wrote:
TeachIT wrote:I don’t mean this to sound sassy or crude, it’s a genuine question. Are a lot of babies actually dying from shaken baby syndrome still? I feel like it’s SO pushed in hospitals, clinics, etc. to not shake them. I had extreme PPD than turned into post partum psychosis and the thought to shake my baby never crossed my mind. Sit them down and walk away despite their screaming? Yes. Scream, cry, kick out of frustration? Absolutely. Leave them with a family member and run away forever? Yup. But shake them? It didn’t even occur to me. I know everyone is different I guess I’m just shocked that that’s even on the table for speculation since (I thought?) it’s such a well known fact NOT to do that.

It's a pretty known fact not to let babies sleep with pillows and blankets yet Brittani loves to mix blankets and newborns. An estimated 1,500—3,000 babies just in the US suffer from shaken baby syndrome each year. Idc, anything is on the table unless Brit decides to come clean and address it.

Wow, that’s so many! Damn. I guess I just always assumed any random rare cases were physically abusive parents or drug addicts or something awful like that. Not your starbucks drinking millennial moms.

But you’re absolutely right. I always assumed any suffocation deaths were uniformed grandparents (“back in my day we let kids sleep on their stomachs...”) or people living in rural areas without access to medical care, impoverished or uneducated. She isnt any of those things, in fact she has commenters regularly trying to warn her, and she still does it.

I genuinely hope neither of those are it. Living with that guilt would be hell for any mother.

disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

I’m probably going to get hate for this but can any of you honestly tell me you’ve never put your baby to sleep/ let them sleep in a semi unsafe sleep environment? You’ve never let them nap in a car seat, on your bed, with a blankie, etc? If you haven’t then major respect to you and I mean that. I was guilty of leaving my baby in his car seat to nap from time to time or letting him nap next to me on the couch. I was always right there so I never thought too much of it even though I know those aren’t safe sleep environments. I’m assuming Brittani did the same. I don’t think it was anything intentional. Sometimes you’re so tired or you just need them to nap so badly that you let it slide thinking “it’ll never happen to me” but this woke me up. Now I always put my son to sleep in his pack and play or crib, alone, on his back, in his sleep sack. I’m heartbroken for her no matter what. That sweet baby, Rest In Peace Crew

honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

disneylover23 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 2:07 am I’m probably going to get hate for this but can any of you honestly tell me you’ve never put your baby to sleep/ let them sleep in a semi unsafe sleep environment? You’ve never let them nap in a car seat, on your bed, with a blankie, etc? If you haven’t then major respect to you and I mean that. I was guilty of leaving my baby in his car seat to nap from time to time or letting him nap next to me on the couch. I was always right there so I never thought too much of it even though I know those aren’t safe sleep environments. I’m assuming Brittani did the same. I don’t think it was anything intentional. Sometimes you’re so tired or you just need them to nap so badly that you let it slide thinking “it’ll never happen to me” but this woke me up. Now I always put my son to sleep in his pack and play or crib, alone, on his back, in his sleep sack. I’m heartbroken for her no matter what. That sweet baby, Rest In Peace Crew Image

I think most parents do bend the rules here and there but are “right there” if they do, knowing the risk they are taking. In a couple of her videos, she put Crew to nap in her bed with blankets and walked out without a monitor. Cash also always slept in her bed with blankets. It was just a thing she did and wasn’t a “here and there” occurrence but just her regular sleep routine with them. I do think after having so many kids/keeping them alive while bending the rules her “it will never happen to me” confidence grew larger and larger each time. The risks of course are higher when you’re making something a habit, instead of an exception.
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

disneylover23 wrote:I’m probably going to get hate for this but can any of you honestly tell me you’ve never put your baby to sleep/ let them sleep in a semi unsafe sleep environment? You’ve never let them nap in a car seat, on your bed, with a blankie, etc? If you haven’t then major respect to you and I mean that. I was guilty of leaving my baby in his car seat to nap from time to time or letting him nap next to me on the couch. I was always right there so I never thought too much of it even though I know those aren’t safe sleep environments. I’m assuming Brittani did the same. I don’t think it was anything intentional. Sometimes you’re so tired or you just need them to nap so badly that you let it slide thinking “it’ll never happen to me” but this woke me up. Now I always put my son to sleep in his pack and play or crib, alone, on his back, in his sleep sack. I’m heartbroken for her no matter what. That sweet baby, Rest In Peace Crew Image

Your baby was left to nap supervised in unsafe environments. Brit left hers unsupervised. That screams negligence and laziness.

Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

That screams an overwhelmed mom who never should of had another baby, but she was trying to keep up with Tara & Aaryn and pumped Crew our strictly to stay relevant & for more subs/views. Poor little angel was never anything but a cash cow for her - even in his death. It hurts my heart so bad to know there are so many couples out there who would do anything to have a baby and never complain about their baby wanting to be held all the time and would take every precaution to make sure their baby was safe at all times. All she ever did was bitch about Crew wanting to be in the baby carrier. Maybe that’s why God called him home so soon - so he could be loved and held like a baby should be and not blasted on the internet about what a burden he was.
Glad Crew finally brought you all those subs/views/$$ you were looking for when you got pregnant with him, Britt.
He had the sweetest big brown eyes and my heart hurts for him everyday. I hope he’s being loved & held in heaven ❤️
angelmamma wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:05 am
disneylover23 wrote:I’m probably going to get hate for this but can any of you honestly tell me you’ve never put your baby to sleep/ let them sleep in a semi unsafe sleep environment? You’ve never let them nap in a car seat, on your bed, with a blankie, etc? If you haven’t then major respect to you and I mean that. I was guilty of leaving my baby in his car seat to nap from time to time or letting him nap next to me on the couch. I was always right there so I never thought too much of it even though I know those aren’t safe sleep environments. I’m assuming Brittani did the same. I don’t think it was anything intentional. Sometimes you’re so tired or you just need them to nap so badly that you let it slide thinking “it’ll never happen to me” but this woke me up. Now I always put my son to sleep in his pack and play or crib, alone, on his back, in his sleep sack. I’m heartbroken for her no matter what. That sweet baby, Rest In Peace Crew Image

Your baby was left to nap supervised in unsafe environments. Brit left hers unsupervised. That screams negligence and laziness.

fuzzy_navel
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fuzzy_navel »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:52 am That screams an overwhelmed mom who never should of had another baby, but she was trying to keep up with Tara & Aaryn and pumped Crew our strictly to stay relevant & for more subs/views. Poor little angel was never anything but a cash cow for her - even in his death. It hurts my heart so bad to know there are so many couples out there who would do anything to have a baby and never complain about their baby wanting to be held all the time and would take every precaution to make sure their baby was safe at all times. All she ever did was bitch about Crew wanting to be in the baby carrier. Maybe that’s why God called him home so soon - so he could be loved and held like a baby should be and not blasted on the internet about what a burden he was.
Glad Crew finally brought you all those subs/views/$$ you were looking for when you got pregnant with him, Britt.
He had the sweetest big brown eyes and my heart hurts for him everyday. I hope he’s being loved & held in heaven ❤️
Wowsers! Best comment on this thread thus far! 100% feel you and agree with you! 👍🏻👌🤘👋🏻✌🏻💯 🙏🏻
angelmamma wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 7:05 am

Missmaggie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Missmaggie »

I was always surprised at how nonchalant she said she put Crew down for a nap on her bed in her videos.
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Missmaggie wrote: Sat Jan 11, 2020 9:36 am I was always surprised at how nonchalant she said she put Crew down for a nap on her bed in her videos.
I think like another poster mentioned, she had 3 other kids and nothing happened to them so she probably became more blasé to the dangers.. Tbh I’ve been so paranoid about my baby now I wake up at night and check if she’s breathing... I keep her in a sleep sack in a crib with nothing but a fitted sheet so I know she’s as safe as possible. But not knowing what exactly happened to crew makes me nervous.. hope I’m making sense.
Ima
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ima »

TeachIT wrote: Fri Jan 10, 2020 9:07 pm
angelmamma wrote:

It's a pretty known fact not to let babies sleep with pillows and blankets yet Brittani loves to mix blankets and newborns. An estimated 1,500—3,000 babies just in the US suffer from shaken baby syndrome each year. Idc, anything is on the table unless Brit decides to come clean and address it.

Wow, that’s so many! Damn. I guess I just always assumed any random rare cases were physically abusive parents or drug addicts or something awful like that. Not your starbucks drinking millennial moms.

But you’re absolutely right. I always assumed any suffocation deaths were uniformed grandparents (“back in my day we let kids sleep on their stomachs...”) or people living in rural areas without access to medical care, impoverished or uneducated. She isnt any of those things, in fact she has commenters regularly trying to warn her, and she still does it.

I genuinely hope neither of those are it. Living with that guilt would be hell for any mother.

You must be young to assume a Starbucks mommy can do no wrong. I know a preacher who murdered two of his wives, that ended up on Dateline. A friend of mine was on Dateline, after a school teacher she worked with was murdered by her husband and he tried to cover it up. Then I know a well respected jeweler in my area, married. He was murdered by a prostitute in New Orleans jn a filthy sleeze bag motel. Never assume anyone is above doing a morally wrong thing.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”