Brittani Boren Leach: Part Two

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Two

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I personally don't like pictures at an adults funeral but I do have pictures (casket, flowers) from my baby's funeral. I didn't take them someone else did. We also have a picture of the older siblings that day back at the house. Not that I want that memory but it was our new normal.
honestT
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by honestT »

brittsmom111 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 6:33 am So is smiling and taking pics at a funeral the new thing? Honestly I don't think ive ever seen people taking pics at a funeral.I know times and trends are always changing. But is this the new thing?
I think it's fine to take photos if it's your own loved one's funeral/you have permission from whoever is closest to the deceased organizing the funeral. Social media is not the place for funeral photos in my opinion, unless we're the media documenting the public funeral procession of a dead president or something. I do think her photos were in poor taste. I think of even poor Sydney, in pre-teen years. I sure as hell as a pre-teen would not have wanted my photo broadcasted to a million people at a funeral burying my baby brother and have that live on the internet *forever*. I'm sure this is all most traumatic for her as she is older and can understand it better.
hereforthekids
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hereforthekids »

I really thought she'd wait to post pictures from the funeral. It just makes her look like she's trying to stay relevant...and how sad is that!
anxietyqueen
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by anxietyqueen »

LittleOne912 wrote:I’ve seen a few people comment on her Instagram about how Triggering her posts and stories are to so many who have lost their kids. Curious if Brittni recognizes how in your face she is being to so many? Or if she simply doesn’t care.
Really? Can people try and not make something about themselves for 3 god damn seconds?! Hey Brittani, I know you’re currently drowning in grief and despair, and likely have had moments where you’d rather be dead than feel the pain you’re feeling, but could you please also burden yourself with other people’s triggers and feelings?

No.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

anxietyqueen wrote:
LittleOne912 wrote:I’ve seen a few people comment on her Instagram about how Triggering her posts and stories are to so many who have lost their kids. Curious if Brittni recognizes how in your face she is being to so many? Or if she simply doesn’t care.
Really? Can people try and not make something about themselves for 3 god damn seconds?! Hey Brittani, I know you’re currently drowning in grief and despair, and likely have had moments where you’d rather be dead than feel the pain you’re feeling, but could you please also burden yourself with other people’s triggers and feelings?

No.

PREACH

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

Kryptonite wrote:Dearest Sisterhood of The Traveling Pants:

I have kept quiet on this thread because I have my own opinions and I don't feel that it is fair for me to share them and then attempt to moderate this board. I have been reading and have found some posts that I am not particularly fond of.

Here is the deal:

If you are going to claim to know details, you MUST provide legitimate proof. Speculation is one thing, presenting something as a fact without proof will NOT be tolerated. If you can find a coroner's report or Brittani decides to share the details of Crew's passing ONLY then will I deem the information you share factual.

If a "friend" of Brittani's posts details, we want to see them. If you're going to bring it up, show us. If someone is making such a statement on a public forum where others can see it they shouldn't mind it being shared. I firmly believe that if someone here claims to have seen such a post, they would've screencaptured it immediately.

Anybody that does not do so will be banned after this warning. If you break the rule again, you'll be temporary or permanently banned based on the level of offense.

Thanks...

Hi. Why can’t I ever post on this thread? My posts never go through.
kmarie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kmarie »

Maybe the kids wanted their picture taken showing they were wearing blue for their baby brother Crew, maybe they wanted to feel normal and smile for a few minutes outside. It’s not like she took a picture of her family during the funeral service, good grief!
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

She sure seems to be enjoying all the free stuff she’s been sent.
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:29 pm She sure seems to be enjoying all the free stuff she’s been sent.
And if she didn't mention the free stuff she got (which is stuff commemorating Crew's memory/family-related, mostly), she would be called ungrateful. She just can't win.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Adhbrh91 wrote:She sure seems to be enjoying all the free stuff she’s been sent.
You actually sound jealous of a grieving mother. Is there nothing you guys won’t pull apart and sound resentful over?

nebi
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nebi »

I've been reading this thread since I found out about her. I saw a story on Aaryn Williams and that's how I found out. I was pregnant at the time and I'm not anymore. I miscarried a week ago. I was so broken and I prayed to God for this woman to have strength...
Her posts bothered me so much.. I can't even explain how someone who loses a child has the energy and willing to live, let alone post photos like that... In my case nobody knew I was pregnant and I really can't understand how she even goes into Instagram to read comments, react or write back.. I don't know how the human mind works obviously, just mine. But for the love of god, how does she do it?? What's the point behind her reaction?
I'm afraid she lost her mind, praying for her to come to her senses. Never ever checking her profile again. It's not a generation thing, we are at the same age and I'm not glued to my phone.
It's so disturbing, it touches the limits of insanity... I hope her kids don't witness their mother crying with a phone constantly attached to her hands. This is not healthy, not healthy at all........
angelmamma
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by angelmamma »

hereforthekids wrote:I really thought she'd wait to post pictures from the funeral. It just makes her look like she's trying to stay relevant...and how sad is that!
Her whole IG posts from the beginning were a cry for attention and to stay relevant, including exploiting Crew's last moments and his death.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

My mom died 10 yrs ago pretty tragically and we took pictures at the reception portion of it but not during the actual ceremony. It's a sad event but also to celebrate who they were. The casket was beautiful and so sad. The family picture and stories of her kids riding scooters seems fine and normal to me. You are taught to smile in photos and given the kids ages they are at varying levels of understanding loss and grief.
Siimplycraziie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Siimplycraziie »

fossilfinger wrote:
Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:29 pm She sure seems to be enjoying all the free stuff she’s been sent.
And if she didn't mention the free stuff she got (which is stuff commemorating Crew's memory/family-related, mostly), she would be called ungrateful. She just can't win.
She could privately message the people who sent things, or mail them a thank you card. Image if I was a business or even just a person who made things for fun who was sending something to a grieving mom, the last thing I would be expecting from her is a shout out on Instagram to get more followers/customers.

brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

nebi wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:04 pm I've been reading this thread since I found out about her. I saw a story on Aaryn Williams and that's how I found out. I was pregnant at the time and I'm not anymore. I miscarried a week ago. I was so broken and I prayed to God for this woman to have strength...
Her posts bothered me so much.. I can't even explain how someone who loses a child has the energy and willing to live, let alone post photos like that... In my case nobody knew I was pregnant and I really can't understand how she even goes into Instagram to read comments, react or write back.. I don't know how the human mind works obviously, just mine. But for the love of god, how does she do it?? What's the point behind her reaction?
I'm afraid she lost her mind, praying for her to come to her senses. Never ever checking her profile again. It's not a generation thing, we are at the same age and I'm not glued to my phone.
It's so disturbing, it touches the limits of insanity... I hope her kids don't witness their mother crying with a phone constantly attached to her hands. This is not healthy, not healthy at all........
Im sorry for your loss. That's so sad!!! I really think they have an addiction to social media, for them to have the drive to stay on it Constantly. To me it would be so exhausting to be on stories All Day long and most of the girls I follow are literally on it from morning until night then the ones that are you tubers are also filming videos. Even if a grief counselor told Brittani to stay off for a while I feel like she literally couldn't do it even if she wanted to. I guess they are addicted to the attention. its what they do, its their whole life. Its so odd to me to but all I can figure is the attention combined with the money it brings in for them they cant stop....none of them barley go a day with out posting
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Siimplycraziie wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:40 pm
fossilfinger wrote:
She could privately message the people who sent things, or mail them a thank you card. Image if I was a business or even just a person who made things for fun who was sending something to a grieving mom, the last thing I would be expecting from her is a shout out on Instagram to get more followers/customers.

She already changed her bio and in the middle it says "Mommy of angel baby Crew. Email me for collaborations!"
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I seem jealous of someone who has to exploit the death of her baby in the form of staged and filtered IG photos because she has no other support system or self validation than strangers on the internet? Nah sis. Try again.
Ohnonotme wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:41 pm
Adhbrh91 wrote:She sure seems to be enjoying all the free stuff she’s been sent.
You actually sound jealous of a grieving mother. Is there nothing you guys won’t pull apart and sound resentful over?

Mom2liml
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mom2liml »

I am not here to try and tell people what they should or should not have opinions on but I thought i could shed some light on a couple of things, for what it’s worth.

I am a mom that has lost a baby to SIDS, for those speculating SIDS, it’s not. SIDS stands for sudden infant death syndrome. So if the baby doesn’t immediately die, it is not SIDS. A near SIDS episode isn’t a thing. It’s really not. When a baby dies from SIDS they don’t simply stop breathing, their entire body shuts down every single organ, it is like flipping a light switch off- happens all at once and you can’t turn it back on. Any “almost” SIDS cases are something else.

Next, when my daughter died almost 14 years ago social media wasn’t a big thing but I will tell you I was a member of a mom Internet forum and became close with lots of women there. I most certainly started sending messages to some of them when I got home. I was in shock, despair and denial, at times rage. I NEEDED people who weren’t my family cause I had to have people listening to me that I didn’t have to give anything in return cause when a family is all grieving it’s give and take and I needed somewhere I could just take.

Lastly. I wish to God I had taken pictures of the funeral and stuff. I can’t explain why, but all these years later I wish I had those memories even though they aren’t pleasant they are apart of who I am and a part of who my family is.
stassie17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stassie17 »

fossilfinger wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 3:33 pm
Your post makes no sense. 1. How is a starbucks tumbler personalized with HER NAME ONLY on it commemorating Crew’s memory? 2. The only way we know she’s getting stuff sent to her is because SHE’S posting it. Without her posting it, the only ones who would be calling her ungrateful are the company’s that are sending her stuff, which is doubtful that they would considering the situation.
brittsmom111
Informer
Informer

Unread post by brittsmom111 »

honestT wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 5:31 pm
Siimplycraziie wrote: Thu Jan 09, 2020 4:40 pm
fossilfinger wrote:

She already changed her bio and in the middle it says "Mommy of angel baby Crew. Email me for collaborations!"
I noticed she changed her bio last night

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”