jessbless
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Theory Thread

Unread post by jessbless »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202001 ... e0ac6d.jpg[/IMG]

I know she responded “yes” to someone asking if it was SIDS, but my guess is that is falls more under SUIDS and most people just don’t know there’s a difference. What I read said researchers think SIDS might be associated with a defect in the part of the brain that controls breathing and arousal from sleep. However, SUIDS includes accidental suffocation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

I’ve held off on sharing my theory. It just seemed wrong but maybe it isn’t wrong to share. The day of Christmas she showed him in his new bouncer. Sweet. But there’s a reason car seat safety is so big. Infants shouldn’t be bounced around due to neck development. I personally wouldn’t of felt safe putting my infant in a bouncer no matter how little bounce it had. A sibling could of rough houses him in it. And sometimes thinks like that don’t show immediately.

To be quite honest my children’s age gap is 23 months. Big brother doesn’t know how to properly initiate play sometimes and gets rough with the baby, who has been working around a few months now. I have to keep a very close eye on them. Kids mimic what they see on TV. Even seemingly innocent Disney movie shows hitting, smothering, choking.... so that’s another possibility. Toddler was roughing him around and off the bed or into an unsafe position.

Another theory is that he was in his car seat and folded over. It happens a lot. They still call it SIDS.

If it is a child’s fault, I imagine she would protect them and hide the truth. You don’t want your child living with that guilt. It would explain some of her silence and the “ Catastrophic and irreversible brain injury”.

I found it weird her baby was sleeping alone in another room. I didn’t or couldn’t do that until recently. My oldest didn’t get his own room until he was 2.6.

There’s something that doesn’t add up. And I can’t put my finger on it. He was found not breathing but she stated they did chest compressions, but they didn’t get it restarted until the hospital. That’s at least 10-15 minutes... at the least. Leading me to think he was found immediately... as if it were an accident.

The truth will come out. I don’t know how she could pull together the will to post a YouTube video about it and relive some of the events. But I’m sure more info will surface. I feel bad for Jeff though. He seems like he wanted to wait and rest his faith in god. I don’t feel they seen eye to eye on organ donation completely. It’s obviously a very hard choice to make. I could never.

Those are what I’ve leaned towards. Especially the bouncer.
LittleOne912
Talker
Talker

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Three

Unread post by LittleOne912 »

angelmamma wrote: Tue Jan 28, 2020 5:18 am I honestly think Brit was playing the numbers game for a girl and Crew was just another number to her. I think she'd be in worse shape if Crew were a girl. I don't really have much sympathy for her. For Crew, absolutely, but for his mother who has exploited and advertised his last moments and death for the attention and money? Nah, Brit can go cry in the corner in her newly renovated house that Crew paid for with his life.
And to whoever said that what Brit is going is normal, it's not. Worrying about sponsorships while your child is on his death bed, posing for sad pictures of yourself on the floor, opening and reopening crowd funding accounts, and purposefully setting up po boxes for gifts is not normal. She's a slimy, greedy, money grabbing POS. She screams opportunitist to me and that makes me sick.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Yup! I am still in the camp she killed him and did this on purpose. No one can convince me otherwise. I don’t think she had a bond with him at all. She seems so relieved right now. I think there is a small hint of guilt but I think a huge weight has been lifted off her shoulders. People can comment back all they want and say I’m being a prick but nothing will convince me this was an accident. Watching back I completely think this was the baby she had no bond with.

Even worse is now they will be buying their mansion like the rest of these YouTube moms. And like you said it was crew that will pay for it.

You guys just wait - this new home they are buying will be huge. And it makes me sick to think people are watching this trashy woman
username44
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by username44 »

I’ve been thinking a little bit and I personally have 2 theories. Also I just wanted to say it’s absolutely possible that a baby can move/roll over in their sleep at 3 months. My daughter never moved positions at that age, but there were a few times I’d check on my son at 3 months and he was in a completely different position in his crib than when I laid him down.

1. He was placed on an adults bed, maybe too close to the edge, rolled, fell off and was found on the floor. This would definitely lead to brain damage. Once again, just a theory. Britt was obviously very overwhelmed with having 4 little kids so close in age it wouldn’t surprise me if she just put him on the bed without thinking too much and walked away to tend to one of the other children.

2. One of the other kids accidentally covered him with a blanket or a toy. Cash dumped the bottle of candy powder or whatever that was on him. (It’s kind of funny how Britt’s first instinct was to grab the camera and record for IG instead of checking to make sure Crew wasn’t inhaling powder). It seems like Brittani has left the other boys around Crew unattended more than once. Accidents can happen so fast. This is probably the theory that is most unlikely, but it definitely isn’t a reach since it has happened before in other cases.

I’ve had nothing nice to say about Britt on here ever, not once, but I don’t believe she intentionally harmed her infant. I don’t think we are ever going to know the cause of death but there’s something a little suspicious, especially considering she couldn’t remember crews date of death. That’s like saying you don’t know your child’s date of birth 🙄.
Ima
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ima »

How could you not recall your own childs date of death? I had a brother killed in an accident when he was 18 years old, I was 25. That day is like a photo album in my mind. I know what I was wearing, what I was doing, what my mom was wearing when she came home from work, what my dad had on, what I said. Another brother fainting, all 6 ft 4 in of him, just falling down in my parents drive. The youngest brother being woke up, stumbling down the stairs screaming no! NO! NO!! At the top of his lungs, wearing nothing but his gym shorts. Another brother being dropped at the house by one of his co-workers. It was a day of pure hell. July 12 1985, how do you ever forget? How?? How do you forget the date and hour your child passed away?!
chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

I know that this is the theory thread but whoa wait what?? Where could she not recall the date of Crew’s death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

chs6213 wrote: Thu Jan 30, 2020 7:00 am I know that this is the theory thread but whoa wait what?? Where could she not recall the date of Crew’s death?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
In the recent video she didn’t seem to remember...
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

I thought that was Jeff confusing the dates?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
Ima
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Ima »

My theory is, it was Christmas day. Brittani was bound and determined to make it a full day, and things were going to go her way, or no way. The kids were tired, and stressed, probably up early and should have been sent to bed early. Instead they went to her grandma's house, because Brittani is into tradition. I understand tradition!! But when you have children sometimes you need to adjust a tradition. Going to grandma's late in the day might have to be skipped with a young baby and several older children to take care of and consider.
Back to theory. They got there and Crew was fussy, so she put him into an adult bed and decided he could cry it out. Something happened. He thrashed about and was smothered by blankets, fell off the bed, or cried so hard he vomited and it got into his lungs.
When he finally quieted down, or stopped crying, she went in to check on him and that is when they found him unresponsive.

The rest we pretty much know. I think her waking up in the hospital (as she talked about in the recent video) and feeling a great sense of relief, was realizing they donate Crews organs, they are no longer going to be financially obligated to pay a lot of the medical bills. She also felt it was a way to make her mistake, of putting the baby into a bedroom, alone, less of a tragedy and in her simplistic mind decided to donate as a way to correct her mistake and lift her guilt.

I have a third phase to my theory. She is going to be pregnant by summer. New big house, new baby. If Jeff decides no more children, the marriage is going to end.
I keep looking at his body language in a few of the videos and many times he looks as if he realizes she is falling off the cliff. I think he is the smarter one, of the two of them, but got caught up her sexual side, sex and lust, early on and failed to see the real Brittani. I think he is now realizing he got into something much deeper than he realized.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Ima wrote:My theory is, it was Christmas day. Brittani was bound and determined to make it a full day, and things were going to go her way, or no way. The kids were tired, and stressed, probably up early and should have been sent to bed early. Instead they went to her grandma's house, because Brittani is into tradition. I understand tradition!! But when you have children sometimes you need to adjust a tradition. Going to grandma's late in the day might have to be skipped with a young baby and several older children to take care of and consider.
Back to theory. They got there and Crew was fussy, so she put him into an adult bed and decided he could cry it out. Something happened. He thrashed about and was smothered by blankets, fell off the bed, or cried so hard he vomited and it got into his lungs.
When he finally quieted down, or stopped crying, she went in to check on him and that is when they found him unresponsive.

The rest we pretty much know. I think her waking up in the hospital (as she talked about in the recent video) and feeling a great sense of relief, was realizing they donate Crews organs, they are no longer going to be financially obligated to pay a lot of the medical bills. She also felt it was a way to make her mistake, of putting the baby into a bedroom, alone, less of a tragedy and in her simplistic mind decided to donate as a way to correct her mistake and lift her guilt.

I have a third phase to my theory. She is going to be pregnant by summer. New big house, new baby. If Jeff decides no more children, the marriage is going to end.
I keep looking at his body language in a few of the videos and many times he looks as if he realizes she is falling off the cliff. I think he is the smarter one, of the two of them, but got caught up her sexual side, sex and lust, early on and failed to see the real Brittani. I think he is now realizing he got into something much deeper than he realized.
I agree with the pregnancy thing. If she isn’t already.

It’s not my place to tell someone how to grieve but I get major side eye when I read about a pregnancy so quick after a child’s death.

Some random posted about her daughter dying from a heart defect and joked that her son was born 40 weeks to the day that her daughter passed. I couldn’t imagine myself grieving my child or having them on the edge of life and death and having sex.

I should add again - I know some people find comfort in that type of closeness and intimacy but for me, I just couldn’t.
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

sezzajaydee wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:25 pm
Ima wrote:My theory is, it was Christmas day. Brittani was bound and determined to make it a full day, and things were going to go her way, or no way. The kids were tired, and stressed, probably up early and should have been sent to bed early. Instead they went to her grandma's house, because Brittani is into tradition. I understand tradition!! But when you have children sometimes you need to adjust a tradition. Going to grandma's late in the day might have to be skipped with a young baby and several older children to take care of and consider.

It’s not my place to tell someone how to grieve but I get major side eye when I read about a pregnancy so quick after a child’s death.

Some random posted about her daughter dying from a heart defect and joked that her son was born 40 weeks to the day that her daughter passed. I couldn’t imagine myself grieving my child or having them on the edge of life and death and having sex.

I should add again - I know some people find comfort in that type of closeness and intimacy but for me, I just couldn’t.
She'll definitely be pregnant soon. It'll be a whole thing: "MIRACLE BABY!!"
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

sezzajaydee wrote:

Are you talking about Jade? Her story sounds just like that.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:

Are you talking about Jade? Her story sounds just like that.

I’m not sure sorry.
It was a couple of weeks ago.
She commented on a post from someone I follow about it being 40 weeks to the day and did the sideways smiley tear face. Someone replied asking if she was serious and the comment disappeared pretty quickly. I don’t know, maybe she used the wrong emoji and realised? It came off as jokey to me and obviously the person who asked.
naber_6
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by naber_6 »

Ima wrote: Sat Feb 01, 2020 11:56 am My theory is, it was Christmas day. Brittani was bound and determined to make it a full day, and things were going to go her way, or no way. The kids were tired, and stressed, probably up early and should have been sent to bed early. Instead they went to her grandma's house, because Brittani is into tradition. I understand tradition!! But when you have children sometimes you need to adjust a tradition. Going to grandma's late in the day might have to be skipped with a young baby and several older children to take care of and consider.

I agree with your theory. Before Crew's passing, she looked so overwhelmed but now i kinda sense a kind of relief.
BlabberMouth
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BlabberMouth »

This whole situation stirred up so much anxiety in me because I have a son who is a few months older than Crew. I think of that poor baby multiple times a day and if breaks my heart. I really want to see Brittani as a horrified, devastated, grieving mom...but I just can’t. Something about her is just so...off. I was never subscribed to her, but I’ve watched a few of her videos before Crew had passed. She definitely always came across as overwhelmed and flustered and stressed and her videos. I hate to think that she feels relief and that she is happy about all the money and freebies she has gotten. I really really want to give her the benefit of the doubt, if anything for poor Crew... But things just don’t add up to me and every new video and post that I see is so bizarre, and I just cannot see an ounce of genuine pain or mourning from her. I totally understand that she has other children to live for, but perhaps it’s because I don’t grieve in a public way like she does that I just cannot comprehend. I lost my father two years ago, and I know that is different than losing a baby, but I was off of all social media for months and did not want to talk about the situation at all, so I just can’t relate to this constant updating and attention seeking behaviour.

As far as my theory for how Crew died, I am led to believe that it was some sort of negligence on her part. Observing the relationship between her and her husband, for some reason I feel like she’s hiding the way she found Crww from him, because he was either smothered in blankets or something of that nature. My parents lost my brother to SIDS, and so from what the doctors have told all of us, SIDS is essentially like an “on and off switch.” There is an underlying problem (usually with the heart or brain) that nobody knows about, and basically the baby goes from alive to dead in one second. They cannot be revived or Resuscitated. The fact that they were able to resuscitate crew and have him stable tells me that it was not SIDS. When a baby is smothered or suffocated or shaken or whatever, that is not SIDS....that is a baby dying by by negligence. People definitely use SIDS as a scapegoat, because as people have mentioned doctors don’t want to tell grieving parents that it’s their fault their infant passed away. She has given so many details about every aspect of the situation, including where she shopped for her funeral dress, that I find it incredibly suspicious that she never once mentioned anything about how he passed away, other than that she just walked in and found him unresponsive.

I am nearly 100% certain that she will be pregnant within the next 3 months, or maybe she already is. As other people have mentioned, I honestly don’t know how you can be grieving your baby that you just kissed goodbye forever and having sex at the same time. I know that everybody deals with things differently, but again, I just can’t fathom that I would deal with it that way so it makes it very hard for me to understand. Heck, after my dad passed away I couldn’t have sex with my husband for like 3 months. She was visibly overwhelmed with the children she already has, and she’s definitely very unstable after this whole situation, so I really really hope that she never gets pregnant again, but I highly doubt that.
Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

BlabberMouth wrote:This whole situation stirred up so much anxiety in me because I have a son who is a few months older than Crew. I think of that poor baby multiple times a day and if breaks my heart. I really want to see Brittani as a horrified, devastated, grieving mom...but I just can’t. Something about her is just so...off. I was never subscribed to her, but I’ve watched a few of her videos before Crew had passed. She definitely always came across as overwhelmed and flustered and stressed and her videos. I hate to think that she feels relief and that she is happy about all the money and freebies she has gotten. I really really want to give her the benefit of the doubt, if anything for poor Crew... But things just don’t add up to me and every new video and post that I see is so bizarre, and I just cannot see an ounce of genuine pain or mourning from her. I totally understand that she has other children to live for, but perhaps it’s because I don’t grieve in a public way like she does that I just cannot comprehend. I lost my father two years ago, and I know that is different than losing a baby, but I was off of all social media for months and did not want to talk about the situation at all, so I just can’t relate to this constant updating and attention seeking behaviour.

As far as my theory for how Crew died, I am led to believe that it was some sort of negligence on her part. Observing the relationship between her and her husband, for some reason I feel like she’s hiding the way she found Crww from him, because he was either smothered in blankets or something of that nature. My parents lost my brother to SIDS, and so from what the doctors have told all of us, SIDS is essentially like an “on and off switch.” There is an underlying problem (usually with the heart or brain) that nobody knows about, and basically the baby goes from alive to dead in one second. They cannot be revived or Resuscitated. The fact that they were able to resuscitate crew and have him stable tells me that it was not SIDS. When a baby is smothered or suffocated or shaken or whatever, that is not SIDS....that is a baby dying by by negligence. People definitely use SIDS as a scapegoat, because as people have mentioned doctors don’t want to tell grieving parents that it’s their fault their infant passed away. She has given so many details about every aspect of the situation, including where she shopped for her funeral dress, that I find it incredibly suspicious that she never once mentioned anything about how he passed away, other than that she just walked in and found him unresponsive.

I am nearly 100% certain that she will be pregnant within the next 3 months, or maybe she already is. As other people have mentioned, I honestly don’t know how you can be grieving your baby that you just kissed goodbye forever and having sex at the same time. I know that everybody deals with things differently, but again, I just can’t fathom that I would deal with it that way so it makes it very hard for me to understand. Heck, after my dad passed away I couldn’t have sex with my husband for like 3 months. She was visibly overwhelmed with the children she already has, and she’s definitely very unstable after this whole situation, so I really really hope that she never gets pregnant again, but I highly doubt that.
I’m glad you said that about being intimate ...there is no way I’d want to have sex after my child just died. There’s a mom named Jade on Instagram that lost her daughter almost a year ago and she just had a baby boy. I think she even said she conceived this baby right around the time London died. Jade actually seems to be mourning that child...some Brittani hasn’t showed.

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

Snarkybetch23 wrote:
BlabberMouth wrote:This whole situation stirred up so much anxiety in me because I have a son who is a few months older than Crew. I think of that poor baby multiple times a day and if breaks my heart. I really want to see Brittani as a horrified, devastated, grieving mom...but I just can’t. Something about her is just so...off. I was never subscribed to her, but I’ve watched a few of her videos before Crew had passed. She definitely always came across as overwhelmed and flustered and stressed and her videos. I hate to think that she feels relief and that she is happy about all the money and freebies she has gotten. I really really want to give her the benefit of the doubt, if anything for poor Crew... But things just don’t add up to me and every new video and post that I see is so bizarre, and I just cannot see an ounce of genuine pain or mourning from her. I totally understand that she has other children to live for, but perhaps it’s because I don’t grieve in a public way like she does that I just cannot comprehend. I lost my father two years ago, and I know that is different than losing a baby, but I was off of all social media for months and did not want to talk about the situation at all, so I just can’t relate to this constant updating and attention seeking behaviour.

I’m glad you said that about being intimate ...there is no way I’d want to have sex after my child just died. There’s a mom named Jade on Instagram that lost her daughter almost a year ago and she just had a baby boy. I think she even said she conceived this baby right around the time London died. Jade actually seems to be mourning that child...some Brittani hasn’t showed.

While I totally agree that I couldn’t have sex so soon after my child died I know someone that can. My husband. His father passed away and I kid you not, that night he wanted to have sex. He can compartmentalize way better than anyone I’ve ever met and he uses sex as a means of relieving stress. Whereas when I’m stressed I cannot have sex. Either way I think it’s odd but it isn’t unheard of. I just hope Jeff doesn’t allow that to happen and I hope they don’t have anymore children. I do believe that she may have lied about how she found him. Again it’s all speculation and theory.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Someone very, very, very close to me went through the horror of their baby passing.
It was an accident, and I will not go into details but I have seen first hand how fucked up people become after things like this happen.
She has had since had other kids, but the effects of her loss is STILL seen...almost on the daily.

She has done many, many things that Idisagree with and think is bizarre.
But last week she posted a pic of her and her husband out on a date at night drinking what looks like a margarita.
I will NEVER understand how Brittani and her husband have gone out drinking on date nights while their children left at home with a babysitter...who I am sure put then to bed because it was so late.
I have a baby and I constantly check on him, even more so after Crew passing.
HOW can she be away from her babies?
HOW can she be away from her babies at night?
HOW can she be away from her sleeping babies drinking?
It blows my mind!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

FinnMiaBelle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by FinnMiaBelle »

kristieanne87 wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:18 pm Someone very, very, very close to me went through the horror of their baby passing.
It was an accident, and I will not go into details but I have seen first hand how fucked up people become after things like this happen.
She has had since had other kids, but the effects of her loss is STILL seen...almost on the daily.

She has done many, many things that Idisagree with and think is bizarre.
But last week she posted a pic of her and her husband out on a date at night drinking what looks like a margarita.
I will NEVER understand how Brittani and her husband have gone out drinking on date nights while their children left at home with a babysitter...who I am sure put then to bed because it was so late.
I have a baby and I constantly check on him, even more so after Crew passing.
HOW can she be away from her babies?
HOW can she be away from her babies at night?
HOW can she be away from her sleeping babies drinking?
It blows my mind!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
I know this thread is older, but I just wonder how they were able to donate Crew’s organs if he was unresponsive & not breathing when they found him? His organs would have not been viable if he had stopped breathing just for 3 minutes. This never made sense to me. See, I’m thinking they donated his body to science/research rather than to actual recipients who needed organs. I don’t know, but there are so many sketchy things surrounding crews death. Something doesn’t add up here. Where’s his obituary? Why no investigation? What was the cause of death? The only thing that checks all of these Boxes is some type of pre-existing condition that was fatal. Something they knew would cause death eventually. That’s the only reason I can think of why there would be no investigation or autopsy. I mean, it’s the law in sudden deaths to have an autopsy done. So why didn’t crew have one done? Again, was it becuase he had a documented pre-existing condition that led to his death that doctors were well aware of? I also recall a family member posting & then deleting something claiming Crews death was due to a pre-existing health condition. Makes you wonder. If this is the case, and I suspect it is, then the whole GoFundMe campaign was a scam. Started & conducted under false pretenses, and Brittani knows this. That’s why she refuses to say how he died.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”