Brittani Boren Leach: Part Three

kmarie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Three

Unread post by kmarie »

h 25 l wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 3:00 pm First of all, Jeff has a full time job that he has had for a while.

Second, she made a video in the beginning of December and said it many times before that video that they were moving into a bigger house. Who cares if they dont want their kids sharing rooms, or maybe Jeff wants an office since he works from home, or maybe they want a playroom?

YES! With 5 kids (at the time :( ) I didn’t see anything weird about them wanting a bigger house.
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

There’s nothing wrong with them wanting or needing a bigger house. Yes, they were talking about it before Crew passed away. The problem is she received $100k + in donations and less than 6 weeks after her sons passing, she’s on Instagram bragging about house hunting. That looks very suspicious especially to people who are new to following her and/or donated money to her. There’s no way to know for sure what kind of house they would have been able to buy before crew passed compared to what they will buy now, but it seems fishy to me that they were talking about selling their house in the spring and now boom, 6 weeks after Crew died and they got all that $$$ her house is about to hit the market and they’re already house hunting.
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

kmarie wrote:I think the breast milk jewelry thing is weird AF, but figured it was something that was sent for free so I didn’t think twice about it (I did look at the prices & wow) but the “breastfeeding journey ended too soon” comment is bizarre. I will defend her all day long against accusations such as she intentionally did something or didn’t love all of her kids, but that comment makes her seem so out of touch with reality. Your breastfeeding journey ended too soon, what about your child’s life that had hardly begun, what about all that he missed out on? What about CREW’S journey, his life? I really hope she stops acting like this, it’s hard to even look at her insta right now, and I’m someone who has NEVER had an issue with her (except when she started doing sponsored content so much I stopped watching most of her videos).

As for the house, I have no issue with her moving or getting the house ready, I know a couple of people who moved shortly after they lost children because it was too hard to be in a place with so many memories, but I don’t understand the constant need to post everything on Instagram and I “get” what people are saying about the house hunting mentions when people were so generous to help with the GFM, though I disagree about them only being able to move to a bigger place without the GFM, I understand why some find the posts insensitive, since so many truly struggle financially, especially after a situation like hers. How frustrating it probably is to people who couldn’t really afford to give but gave to her anyway, and she is posting so many freebies and Starbucks, just seems super boastful to people who gave to her who don’t have extra money for Starbucks and takeout every day (i’m sure she has lots of gift cards so I don’t see those posts stopping).
I think her saying her breast journey ending too soon is a euphemism for her baby dying. It’s another expression how much her world has changed since Crew passed away.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! ImageImageImage

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Four
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

AuntieAgape wrote:I’ve been around gossip forums almost since the Internet was invented.

In all of that time I have seen some things written that made my toes curl.

But all of it pales in comparison to the utterly vile things that have been said on this thread. Properly stomach turning, physically sick-making speculation being presented as fact, and incredibly disrespectful judgement again based purely on speculation with no real knowledge of the facts.

I believe I’m probably much older than many of you in here which undoubtedly is a factor in my reaction. And whilst I’ve never lost a live baby, I’ve had more miscarriages than can be counted on two hands, and it’s evident to me that the vilest of comments are coming from people who have had zero experience, either personally or second hand, of babyloss.

But what REALLY pisses me off - I knew nothing about this family until this tragedy occurred, but that doesn’t matter. At a time in her life when her fellow women should be holding her up, regardless of anything that might have gone before, other women - other MOTHERS - are kicking her while she’s at the lowest point in her entire life.

I get that this is a gossip forum. But this thread isn’t gossip. It’s undisguised venom and crass misinformation with GLEE.

Shame on everybody who has been a part of it.
Sorry but being a woman or a loss parent doesn’t mean we have to sit her and baby her. Or hold her up when she’s acting the way she does. Quite the contrary. It’s a slap in the face to us who have lost children and she’s sitting here showing off all the glitz and glamour she’s receive at the expense of her dead son when she barely mentions him. The only time she mentions that sweet baby is when her follower count drops. So no, solidarity isn’t an option here just “cuz her child died”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

AuntieAgape wrote:I’ve been around gossip forums almost since the Internet was invented.

In all of that time I have seen some things written that made my toes curl.

But all of it pales in comparison to the utterly vile things that have been said on this thread. Properly stomach turning, physically sick-making speculation being presented as fact, and incredibly disrespectful judgement again based purely on speculation with no real knowledge of the facts.

I believe I’m probably much older than many of you in here which undoubtedly is a factor in my reaction. And whilst I’ve never lost a live baby, I’ve had more miscarriages than can be counted on two hands, and it’s evident to me that the vilest of comments are coming from people who have had zero experience, either personally or second hand, of babyloss.

But what REALLY pisses me off - I knew nothing about this family until this tragedy occurred, but that doesn’t matter. At a time in her life when her fellow women should be holding her up, regardless of anything that might have gone before, other women - other MOTHERS - are kicking her while she’s at the lowest point in her entire life.

I get that this is a gossip forum. But this thread isn’t gossip. It’s undisguised venom and crass misinformation with GLEE.

Shame on everybody who has been a part of it.
Sorry but being a woman or a loss parent doesn’t mean we have to sit here and baby her. Or hold her up when she’s acting the way she does. Quite the contrary. It’s a slap in the face to us who have lost children and she’s sitting here showing off all the glitz and glamour she’s receive at the expense of her dead son when she barely mentions him. The only time she mentions that sweet baby is when her follower count drops. So no, solidarity isn’t an option here just “cuz her child died”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”