Brittani Boren Leach: Part Five

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Five

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

Rkp65i wrote:
sezzajaydee wrote:I’ve skimmed comments so forgive me if I repeat.

It’s odd that she couldn’t find footage of the honour walk for Crew. Now all of a sudden she has it? On today of all days? She literally said like not even 2 weeks ago she was sad/mad because the footage was gone.
60k new followers now too.

That said, that video was heartbreaking. My heart hurts so much for Crew and his brothers and sister and family. I don’t understand death. I don’t get why people have to die and I’m old and supposedly wise. I can’t imagine how they all feel.
She said someone sent it to her. In Janury she mentioned some of the nurses followed her on instagram and a couple even brought starbucks in to the hospital for her. Maybe someone see her comment on not having the footage and they were able to track it down from someone at work? That is odd though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes, but she mentioned not even 2 weeks ago that it was lost. She hadn’t seen it because “she handed her phone to someone else and the footage wasn’t there any more” or similar.

And not related - I honestly thought with the 40 comments that she had announced her pregnancy.
littlebit
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by littlebit »

Ok but why the video of the powder from the baby bottle pop and saying “don’t turn your back. Ever.” Is she implying that had something to do with his death? Or was that just a sweet moment to share? Just the choice of words on that video I did not get. I was a sobbing mess watching her instagram stories. Oh my gosh.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by webby »

littlebit wrote:Ok but why the video of the powder from the baby bottle pop and saying “don’t turn your back. Ever.” Is she implying that had something to do with his death? Or was that just a sweet moment to share? Just the choice of words on that video I did not get. I was a sobbing mess watching her instagram stories. Oh my gosh.

idk how Instagram Stories work but I think the text was saved in the video from when that originally happened
it sucks that she has to use those shitty filters on all pictures and videos because in 8 months when they're not trendy anymore she's going to have only pictures and videos of Crew with shit filters. she posted a picture today of the psycho son with a filter that gave dots all over his face

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

Adhbrh91 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:33 pm That honor walk video shattered me. This woman has done so many despicable things surrounding Crews death, but I can’t feel anything but heartbreak when I watch it. I respect her for sharing it on Instagram and not monetizing it on YouTube.
Oh but wait...there will be more....
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Six
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”