Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Five

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

She’ll milk it.
I can see the titles “Crew knew we needed this”
“Big brother sends rainbow to let us know he’s ok”

The only time she’ll mention Crew is in click bait titles.
madmax84
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by madmax84 »

We all 100% know that her and Jeff's trip for Valentines day was a "let's have sex as much as we can to get pregnant" and he'll do anything for her because he's not his own person and he'll do whatever she tells him to do
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

Did you guys catch in her stories from yesterday in her car she said “I just got home from running...well I took carter to his dads” yes girl we already know your ass was doing target pickup and Starbucks. See how she caught herself. She probably gets messages all the time about her sick obsession with target and coffee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

Happy+Charlie wrote:Brittani, dear, you may as well not bother putting that helmet on your little guy if you can't secure it tight. Do you know, if he were to get hit by a car, or fall, he will likely be knocked out of his shoes. Imagine what that means for his head, since the helmet is just sitting on his head and not tight.
She will just make another kid to replace him. No skin off of her back. Already back to normal after losing a kid 4 months ago..sad

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Her stories infuriate me. It’s all just swipe ups. No real content or appealing info.

justmakemehappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmakemehappy »

elvisandrocky49 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:00 am
Happy+Charlie wrote:Brittani, dear, you may as well not bother putting that helmet on your little guy if you can't secure it tight. Do you know, if he were to get hit by a car, or fall, he will likely be knocked out of his shoes. Imagine what that means for his head, since the helmet is just sitting on his head and not tight.
She will just make another kid to replace him. No skin off of her back. Already back to normal after losing a kid 4 months ago..sad

What the hell is she suppose to do BUT return back to normal? Is she seriously suppose to be so freaking depressed and stay in bed all day and cry and mourn her sweet baby for the rest of her life? (She definitely mourns him off camera). Y’all get pissed if she mentions crew y’all get kissed if she doesn’t. Sometimes y’all go to damn far on this shit. Yes she does annoying as shit stuff. Her just being able to get up every day is amazing, her taking care of her other kids is amazing. What the fuck. If you died do you expect your husbands/ kids/ parents to just lay in bed all day crying that you aren’t alive anymore and not live their lives?
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Xoangelicchic wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 5:35 am Did you guys catch in her stories from yesterday in her car she said “I just got home from running...well I took carter to his dads” yes girl we already know your ass was doing target pickup and Starbucks. See how she caught herself. She probably gets messages all the time about her sick obsession with target and coffee.

I watched an old vlog today when Cash was like 5 months old and this bitch went to Target TWICE IN ONE DAY... I said to myself "No, it has to be continued from the previous day" but it wasn't.
sd9008
Talker
Talker

Unread post by sd9008 »

justmakemehappy wrote:
elvisandrocky49 wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 6:00 am

What the hell is she suppose to do BUT return back to normal? Is she seriously suppose to be so freaking depressed and stay in bed all day and cry and mourn her sweet baby for the rest of her life? (She definitely mourns him off camera). Y’all get pissed if she mentions crew y’all get kissed if she doesn’t. Sometimes y’all go to damn far on this shit. Yes she does annoying as shit stuff. Her just being able to get up every day is amazing, her taking care of her other kids is amazing. What the fuck. If you died do you expect your husbands/ kids/ parents to just lay in bed all day crying that you aren’t alive anymore and not live their lives?
I think its not just what shes doing now. Its the whole entire situation. She had a photo taken of her sitting in a bathroom floor and posted it while her son was dying and if im not mistaken she did a swipe up or an ad or something with nordstrom while her son was dying in the hospital. Its all odd behavior. Her "hardest" video she put out i watched it multiple times and overall its just freaking weird how she acts and what she says. No i don't expect her to lay in bed all day but its just a feeling i get about her. I followed her and unfollowed her and started following again over Crew and I just have a bad feeling about her. Everything she does or says about him seems forced and or is about her. Even some of the beginning posts closer to when it happened was about her. She still that I know of hasnt posted a photo of Crew that hadnt been already posted to social media... or said much at all about him really unless it also tied into her somehow. Idk how to say it all- go back and read her forums a lot of stuff was shared about her. Its just odd. The whole situation.

sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

AliCat91 wrote:Her stories infuriate me. It’s all just swipe ups. No real content or appealing info.

She needs to make money while she can. I’m sure she’s noticed a drop in followers and is freaking out.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

justmakemehappy wrote: Tue Apr 28, 2020 7:48 pm
I know my problem with her is not that she's returning back to normal now after almost 5 months of him being gone, it's that she returned back to normal within days of his passing. I don't think it's hard at all for her to get up every day nor is she grieving at all. There have been moms who you can absolutely tell are grieving their child, she is not one of them. Everything is about her, how it affects HER. There's no word at all on how it has affected Jeff other than that one video. How it has affected the other kids. She doesn't even speak his NAME half the time, it's just "baby" this and baby that. In her videos with him, you could see how badly she regretted her decision to have another child. Now that he's gone she's just rearing to get pregnant again to replace him, but the cycle is going to happen all over again where she has deep depression and is overwhelmed with so many kids.
pennyajdg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by pennyajdg »

I can already see her posts about rainbow babies and now crew sent this baby to her especially is it’s a girl I’m already throwing up in my mouth. This woman is touched in the head, she does not need anymore kids. I feel sorry for the ones she has. She is a classic example of how social media has given narcissistic people who need professional help an outlet of people telling them all their delusions are valid

Snarkybetch23
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkybetch23 »

I don’t know how she can go through that box she opened and not have her voice crack once. I started tearing up when she pulled out the necklace with Crews birthstone on it. Then again with the candle. There is zero emotion there.

chs6213
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by chs6213 »

Menlo998 wrote:If she’s pregnant. Then the death of her son wasn’t much on an impact on her. I would never consider another baby. It’s not respecting crew at all. But whatever it’s her life. Just feel bad for the little guy up in heaven.
That... isn’t true at all. Just because someone has another child after losing a child, does not mean that their loss had no impact on them or that they weren’t devastated by it. Unless you’ve been in the situation, you do not know what you’d actually do. Imagine how statements like this could make other loss mothers feel.

I think there are so many reasons Brittani shouldn’t have more kids. The fact that Crew likely died from unsafe sleep, the fact that she seems stretched so thin, the fact that she seems ultra emotionally detached and more interested in decorating her new house than anything, the fact that she’s super set on having a girl, etc. But she shouldn’t refrain just because she’s lost a child.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Ohnonotme
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Ohnonotme »

Menlo998 wrote:If she’s pregnant. Then the death of her son wasn’t much on an impact on her. I would never consider another baby. It’s not respecting crew at all. But whatever it’s her life. Just feel bad for the little guy up in heaven.
This has to be one of the nastiest comments on this thread. Made in total ignorance and hate for hates sake.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Ohnonotme wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:45 am
This has to be one of the nastiest comments on this thread. Made in total ignorance and hate for hates sake.

Maybe I'm wrong but it sounds like they were just saying they wouldn't have another child after the loss of one especially with the surrounding circumstances of his death.
smom12
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by smom12 »

Yeah I don’t get how that was the nastiest comment here ever.....?

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

The fact she set up her phone on a timer (and probably took several to get it right) of her crying on the bathroom floor of his picu room. So she can post to social media her son is dying. this isn't a mom of a child who was terminally ill so she had months or years to prepare for the eventual passing of her child. This was a freak accident but while devastated take time to plan how to frame the shot of how you'll market your grief on tue internet. That's dubious. At best.

I've been with a child very ill in picu and they kept reminding me to eat and drink enough water. I forgot to call people, lost track of time for hours. Sure everyone handles things differently but it's just very odd.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

DoodleBop2 wrote:The fact she set up her phone on a timer (and probably took several to get it right) of her crying on the bathroom floor of his picu room. So she can post to social media her son is dying. this isn't a mom of a child who was terminally ill so she had months or years to prepare for the eventual passing of her child. This was a freak accident but while devastated take time to plan how to frame the shot of how you'll market your grief on tue internet. That's dubious. At best.

I've been with a child very ill in picu and they kept reminding me to eat and drink enough water. I forgot to call people, lost track of time for hours. Sure everyone handles things differently but it's just very odd.
I worked in PICU for years. No parents were taking pictures of _themselves_. A very few took pictures of their kids but most didn't. But we definitely would have side eyed a mom taking pictures of herself crying on the bathroom floor. Collapsing? That happened a lot. Pictures of the collapsed parent, never.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

DoodleBop2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by DoodleBop2 »

lmmomSD wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 8:22 am
DoodleBop2 wrote:The fact she set up her phone on a timer (and probably took several to get it right) of her crying on the bathroom floor of his picu room. So she can post to social media her son is dying. this isn't a mom of a child who was terminally ill so she had months or years to prepare for the eventual passing of her child. This was a freak accident but while devastated take time to plan how to frame the shot of how you'll market your grief on tue internet. That's dubious. At best.

I worked in PICU for years. No parents were taking pictures of _themselves_. A very few took pictures of their kids but most didn't. But we definitely would have side eyed a mom taking pictures of herself crying on the bathroom floor. Collapsing? That happened a lot. Pictures of the collapsed parent, never.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
I've felt bad for kids who have parents that don't seem to care unless its performance.I've wanted to cuddle babies who don't have family around. The detached but look how it's bothering ME.

If they won't admit their actions contributed to their son's death will they put another baby in unsafe sleep spaces?
Menlo998
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Menlo998 »

madmax84 wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 7:45 am
Ohnonotme wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 1:45 am

Maybe I'm wrong but it sounds like they were just saying they wouldn't have another child after the loss of one especially with the surrounding circumstances of his death.
That’s exactly what I meant. That it hadn’t been a year! And it’s a tragic lost. Ohnonotme- this is a trash site. I didn’t trash anyone!!!! All I said was that it’s kinda sad to be thinking of a new baby when she is still grieving crew! I have seen so much nasty comments here, but I’m not judging. I think you’re in the wrong website.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”