Double
ItsJustMyOpinion
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Part Five

Unread post by ItsJustMyOpinion »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:50 pm
ItsJustMyOpinion wrote:I’ve never posted on her forum before but I’ve lurked the past few months. The past few months I’ve read on here she’s been constantly shamed for not posting enough about Crew. Today isn’t just any normal day, today is a special day and she recognized Crew on this special day. I don’t see anything wrong with choosing today to share that personal video. It’s a video that helps bring recognition to such a sensitive subject. Honestly if she has posted that on any other day, while it would still be meaningful, it wouldn’t have such an impact on the topic of organ donation as a whole. She shared the video to bright light on an important topic, one which she has the social media presence to be an advocate for. I don’t see anything wrong with her finally using her “influencer status” for something good.
I personally think her sharing that video was one of the most raw, honest, and brave moments I’ve ever seen come from this woman. Yes she’s made mistakes, mistakes that many will have a hard time ever forgiving. But this is a moment that she deserves credit for. Tomorrow when she goes back to her new normal and tries to continue on in her grief through swipe up links and coffee hacks..then you can give your arguments and opinions. But today is a day where her grief is hitting hard. In the end this woman lost her baby. Give her today to have her feelings.
It shouldnt take some “special” calendar day for her to remember her child though.

She completely passed by world organ donor day on Feb 14th - she was too busy getting jiggy with her husband on her preplanned getaway. She cant pick and choose what days she remembers him. Every day should be a day to remember and educate others on not only organ donation but on safe sleeping, blood donation, rescue/emergency services, etc.
have you ever lost somebody? Because grief doesn’t have one specific way of working. Grief hits differently at different times. Just because she doesn’t mention his name or talk about organ donation every day doesn’t mean she isn’t grieving. For some people, talking about who they lost helps..others can’t deal with the thought of talking about them. It’s okay to grieve however you need to grieve and you can’t judge people off of how they grieve. If today is a day where she is grieving hard then let her talk about her son. If she wakes up tomorrow feeling a little better..let her have a day focusing on things that are helping her to get through. I don’t agree with much of what this woman does. But to judge her based on how she chooses to grieve is just wrong. I pray you never have to lose a child..but regardless whenever a time in your life comes where you lose someone close..I pray that people respect you enough to let you grieve however you may choose.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 4:50 pm
ItsJustMyOpinion wrote:I’ve never posted on her forum before but I’ve lurked the past few months. The past few months I’ve read on here she’s been constantly shamed for not posting enough about Crew. Today isn’t just any normal day, today is a special day and she recognized Crew on this special day. I don’t see anything wrong with choosing today to share that personal video. It’s a video that helps bring recognition to such a sensitive subject. Honestly if she has posted that on any other day, while it would still be meaningful, it wouldn’t have such an impact on the topic of organ donation as a whole. She shared the video to bright light on an important topic, one which she has the social media presence to be an advocate for. I don’t see anything wrong with her finally using her “influencer status” for something good.
I personally think her sharing that video was one of the most raw, honest, and brave moments I’ve ever seen come from this woman. Yes she’s made mistakes, mistakes that many will have a hard time ever forgiving. But this is a moment that she deserves credit for. Tomorrow when she goes back to her new normal and tries to continue on in her grief through swipe up links and coffee hacks..then you can give your arguments and opinions. But today is a day where her grief is hitting hard. In the end this woman lost her baby. Give her today to have her feelings.
It shouldnt take some “special” calendar day for her to remember her child though.

She completely passed by world organ donor day on Feb 14th - she was too busy getting jiggy with her husband on her preplanned getaway. She cant pick and choose what days she remembers him. Every day should be a day to remember and educate others on not only organ donation but on safe sleeping, blood donation, rescue/emergency services, etc.
So she’s not allowed to think about one thing besides Crew for the rest of her life? It’s okay for a grieved parent to move on. If she posted about him every single day she’d be attacked for that too. She can’t do anything right.
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

She doesnt post about him at all. Its all coffee, coffee and target runs.

I can count on one hand the amount of times shes mentioned him directly in the four months since he died.

Im not judging her grieving, im questioning her motives. She said the footage from the honor walk was lost - magically she has it today all pimped out and ready for IG.

Shes not genuine at all.
ItsJustMyOpinion
Amateur
Amateur

Haulnarse wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:04 pm She doesnt post about him at all. Its all coffee, coffee and target runs.

I can count on one hand the amount of times shes mentioned him directly in the four months since he died.

Im not judging her grieving, im questioning her motives. She said the footage from the honor walk was lost - magically she has it today all pimped out and ready for IG.

Shes not genuine at all.
I think it would have been less genuine if she posted it on YT to have it monetized. I think posting it to her stories was appropriate. It’s such a private moment she shouldn’t have been expected to post it at all. But she posted it on her stories to bring awareness and then tomorrow it will be gone and hers to cherish and look back on whenever she needs it. She shouldn’t have to keep that posted on her Feed. I don’t think I could ever make such a tragic thing so public for people like you to comment hate and judgement on.
CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

So what is up with the gate keeping on this site and Brittani? If people want to bitch here about her for anything - let them....some of us think she’s grieving strange....it’s a damn gossip site. This isn’t a mommy site...this is a straight up gossip site

And mods- stop coddling this chic...let us create a new thread with a name besides “part six.” Love you guys but this entire section of Brittani is irritating many of us. Any other YouTuber on here you can pretty much say almost anything - except for miss Brittani.

Ok I’m out.
blahblahblahhh
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Brittani Boren Leach: Part Five

Unread post by blahblahblahhh »

I’m so confused as to how this has suddenly turned in to a fan club after that video? That video is heart shattering. Do I feel awful for her? Yes. Do I feel even more awful for Crew? Absolutely. Did I cry? Yes. However I find it shocking and disgusting that in the same days stories that she posted that video of her lifeless child, she also posted multiple swipe up links? What the fuck? She gets a pass for being so calculating and manipulative now? I have an immediate family member that passed away tragically. Every year on that anniversary I post a few IG stories about them. AND NOTHING ELSE. If I also happen to take a cute video or photo of my kids or dogs or my fucking coffee, I save it for the next day after those stories expire, because it feels incredibly weird and disrespectful to post those things on the same day. I want my loved one to be the only focus for that day. Is that weird? Maybe? But I CANNOT imagine having the energy or care to make multiple videos about some fucking shoes and coffee and then go to that heartbreaking video. She is severely detached y’all. Blame it on her being drugged if you want. The devastation of that video doesn’t negate how bizarre that 24 hrs. worth of stories is. All she sees anything Crew related for is the follows and swipe up $$$.

Also those saying “everyone has been asking for that footage, she can’t do anything right!!1!”. WHO here has said that they actually WANTED to see that footage? I said I was shocked she hasn’t posted it because nothing Crew related is sacred to her. I don’t care that they took the video, I get that some people do that. We did not need to see it. It was just a week or two ago she was still claiming she didn’t even have that footage and people here were saying they hoped the nurse who she claims took the video “accidentally” didn’t, to protect Crews exploitation. Now she posts it and suddenly all her wrongs are forgiven? I don’t get it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PerfectMom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PerfectMom »

Haulnarse wrote:She doesnt post about him at all. Its all coffee, coffee and target runs.

Shes not genuine at all.
She literally posts about Crew constantly sooo... not sure what you’re talking about Image
Must be a sad life you live if you need to analyze the daily actions of a grieving Mom...Image
You are obviously hardcore triggered by her for whatever reason and it doesn’t look good on you. For your own mental well-being, I suggest you take a break from BBL.

CoffeeGurl
Talker
Talker

Unread post by CoffeeGurl »

ItsJustMyOpinion wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:15 pm
Haulnarse wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 5:04 pm She doesnt post about him at all. Its all coffee, coffee and target runs.

Shes not genuine at all.
I think it would have been less genuine if she posted it on YT to have it monetized. I think posting it to her stories was appropriate. It’s such a private moment she shouldn’t have been expected to post it at all. But she posted it on her stories to bring awareness and then tomorrow it will be gone and hers to cherish and look back on whenever she needs it. She shouldn’t have to keep that posted on her Feed. I don’t think I could ever make such a tragic thing so public for people like you to comment hate and judgement on.

Uhh no she won’t. Every story has its own little “folder” as I like to call it on her Instagram. It will be labeled “honor walk.”
Haulnarse
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Haulnarse »

Im sorry but sharing all of everyone else’s shares is way OTT.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 1a217c.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 278a96.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202005 ... 3ab76f.jpg[/IMG]
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

I don’t think this has turned into a “fan club,” or all of a sudden we’ve forgiven/forgotten how horribly shady and inappropriately she’s handed Crews death. I think a lot of us are parents and just cannot watch the video and not feel anything except pure headache over it. The way she’s handled it all is one thing, but the video itself is absolutely tragic and I thinks that’s what people are trying to say. I hope this makes sense - I’m struggling to even find words. My baby was born 2 days after Crew and it makes me physically sick to think about his story.
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I’ve skimmed comments so forgive me if I repeat.

It’s odd that she couldn’t find footage of the honour walk for Crew. Now all of a sudden she has it? On today of all days? She literally said like not even 2 weeks ago she was sad/mad because the footage was gone.
60k new followers now too.

That said, that video was heartbreaking. My heart hurts so much for Crew and his brothers and sister and family. I don’t understand death. I don’t get why people have to die and I’m old and supposedly wise. I can’t imagine how they all feel.
babyshark
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by babyshark »

Agreed. Every forum of hers is “part four” “part five”. Why don’t we get to name the next one like all of the other YouTube moms? She’s due for a new thread. BBL is coddled for some reason. She isn’t special, but since she made a horrible mistake & paid the ultimate price On ChRiStMaS dAy, everyone feels bad for her. I’ve seen dozens of internet moms lose their babies & none of them go AS viral as BBL did. It’s bc it was Christmas Day. I was sick to my stomach for weeks & cried daily about Crew. But once it became clear she wasn’t going to be truthful & lie about how he died, I lost all respect for her. She went from 50k followers to nearly 1 million in the span of a few weeks & all that fame went to her head. Maybe she was too embarrassed to confess how Crew died after her following grew so much?
LonelyTown
Talker
Talker

Unread post by LonelyTown »

Deesker wrote: Thu Apr 30, 2020 3:08 pm Seriously she needs professional help. This is so private and the flag raising should have been enough and who's videotaping this? I just cannot even go there right now. It needs to be taken down except the flag raising. That's all we need to see. She's an attention wh*re who is using this to get sympathy. No other reason. No one needs to see this. Dear God she's crazy.
I can’t stand BBL but we’re it my loved one is like to have video. Would I share it? NO.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

sezzajaydee wrote:I’ve skimmed comments so forgive me if I repeat.

It’s odd that she couldn’t find footage of the honour walk for Crew. Now all of a sudden she has it? On today of all days? She literally said like not even 2 weeks ago she was sad/mad because the footage was gone.
60k new followers now too.

That said, that video was heartbreaking. My heart hurts so much for Crew and his brothers and sister and family. I don’t understand death. I don’t get why people have to die and I’m old and supposedly wise. I can’t imagine how they all feel.
She said someone sent it to her. In Janury she mentioned some of the nurses followed her on instagram and a couple even brought starbucks in to the hospital for her. Maybe someone see her comment on not having the footage and they were able to track it down from someone at work? That is odd though.

Andielina0984
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Andielina0984 »

blahblahblahhh wrote:I’m so confused as to how this has suddenly turned in to a fan club after that video? That video is heart shattering. Do I feel awful for her? Yes. Do I feel even more awful for Crew? Absolutely. Did I cry? Yes. However I find it shocking and disgusting that in the same days stories that she posted that video of her lifeless child, she also posted multiple swipe up links? What the fuck? She gets a pass for being so calculating and manipulative now? I have an immediate family member that passed away tragically. Every year on that anniversary I post a few IG stories about them. AND NOTHING ELSE. If I also happen to take a cute video or photo of my kids or dogs or my fucking coffee, I save it for the next day after those stories expire, because it feels incredibly weird and disrespectful to post those things on the same day. I want my loved one to be the only focus for that day. Is that weird? Maybe? But I CANNOT imagine having the energy or care to make multiple videos about some fucking shoes and coffee and then go to that heartbreaking video. She is severely detached y’all. Blame it on her being drugged if you want. The devastation of that video doesn’t negate how bizarre that 24 hrs. worth of stories is. All she sees anything Crew related for is the follows and swipe up $$$.

Also those saying “everyone has been asking for that footage, she can’t do anything right!!1!”. WHO here has said that they actually WANTED to see that footage? I said I was shocked she hasn’t posted it because nothing Crew related is sacred to her. I don’t care that they took the video, I get that some people do that. We did not need to see it. It was just a week or two ago she was still claiming she didn’t even have that footage and people here were saying they hoped the nurse who she claims took the video “accidentally” didn’t, to protect Crews exploitation. Now she posts it and suddenly all her wrongs are forgiven? I don’t get it.

Yup. And just like that she gained over 2k followed. But let folks keep thinking this was everything but her needing to get followers and pity.

ItsJustMyOpinion
Amateur
Amateur

I’m not trying to make a “fan club” here or anything lol. I’ve already stated that I don’t agree with everything she does or says. However, her posting this video is not going to be the thing I judge or critique her on. I just think it took a lot of courage to share that video and I will give her credit for sharing such a personal thing and bringing awareness to such a sensitive subject that most people can’t seem to discuss or talk about. I’m simply stating that just because her way of grieving in which she doesn’t mention it every single day is different from your opinions and ways of sharing grief, that she’s automatically in the wrong. No one is wrong when it comes to expressing grief. And me saying that isn’t me being a fan of hers. I’m here expressing my opinions on the matter because this is a gossip forum. It’s not an automatic hate form. I’m allowed to post my opinions whether they’re positive or negative. Its a gossip forum, which comes with multiple opinions. I’ve never said anyone in this is wrong or right or that Brittani is wrong or right. Simply stating my opinion that this is the one thing I won’t pass judgement on her for. I’m allowed to do that without it being a “fan club” lol.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Shes not genuine at all.
I previously suspected she claimed to have lost the footage because they did not actually donate Crew’s organs. Glad to have been proven wrong.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

not a single tear I don't know how she can be on social media posting today. I watched this video and couldn't make it even a minute before sobbing and remembering everything that happened years ago with my daughter. Could she have just waited grieved as a family instead of posting it on ig? that walk sorry I would never, and have never shared that some things should be kept private if she felt the need to share why I don't know a short clip like she said not the whole thing . You are saying goodbye spending the last minutes with your child not hoping someone got a good shot so you could post it I cannot stand her
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

I would not be surprised if she posted that footage to distract everyone of her suspected upcoming pregnancy announcement

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”