Brittani Boren Leach: Christmas Decor, Unsafe Sleep Galore | Part 8

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Christmas Decor, Unsafe Sleep Galore | Part 8

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

She went from rejoicing that her kids finally get to go back to school to smiling and talking about starbucks to talking about dead Crew. How do her followers not see through her BS? She was literally all giggly a few seconds before.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

constantreader55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by constantreader55 »

Sunshineee9 wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 9:27 am She went from rejoicing that her kids finally get to go back to school to smiling and talking about starbucks to talking about dead Crew. How do her followers not see through her BS? She was literally all giggly a few seconds before.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
This exactly. It's so jarring to watch her giggling and glad her kids are ~finally out of the house~ and upset that Starbucks is closed, saying she "doesn't know who she is anymore" because she's drinking hot coffee🙄 to talking about crew. It's so disingenuous. It's painfully clear that she's not grieving and she never really has been, that's why she doesn't share it, not because it's too hard to share. I'll go ahead and put it out there that she'll be pregnant early next year or even later this year. As soon as Cole is mobile and not just an accessory she'll be onto the next baby. I honestly hope her next one is a girl so she'll finally stop having kids.
Lala
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Lala »

Right on cue her very last official attempt to pull on people’s heart strings w the “today is the day Cole is the same age as Crew was when he died.” You guys called it. She will also continue to do this for every milestone Cole has. Which would be understandable if she was actually grieving and not playing a sadness angle for views/subscribers.
party of four
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by party of four »

Back to Starbucks 🙄
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aimendoza4 »

The twinkle in her eye knowing that she doesn't have to deal with her boys because school is back in session. You can't even try to hide the fact that you're tired of your older boys because they aren't babies anymore.

Says she can't grief because it's too personal, but will tell you other deeply personal stuff like Crew's organ donation details, or that she turned her placenta into vitamins, or that Sidney shaves her legs.

And right after talking about Crew, it's back to happiness for her because she found a Starbucks. Seriously, you're freaking me out BBL. Get some help!
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Imagine your whole life revolving around coffee, Target, and whoring out unnecessary products.

Can someone cut off the bottom 4-5 inches of her hair? Why does she leave those burnt ass ends stick straight like that? You obviously put in some time to look less like a potato, BBL, please fix those ends.
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

classysnarky wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 12:33 pm Imagine your whole life revolving around coffee, Target, and whoring out unnecessary products.

Can someone cut off the bottom 4-5 inches of her hair? Why does she leave those burnt ass ends stick straight like that? You obviously put in some time to look less like a potato, BBL, please fix those ends.
Her ends look like the bottom of the broom I use to sweep my dog's shit off of the pavement, LMFAO! If the show fits...
RB5P9V
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RB5P9V »

I swear she used this forum to script her stories today. It was so word for word about the milestones and then touching on how she can’t show her grief. BS, you can’t show something you don’t feel. And she is so tone deaf about the literal disaster that his her state that she just love so much (that she doesn’t even know what the flag looks like), nothing about how serious it was or how to help, just sad because Starbucks is closed and she has to make her own coffee because they are under a boil order. BRITTANI PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIVES, OTHERS HAD NO WATER AT ALL OR NO POWER OR BOTH. I guess I would rather her have her head up her own you know what than pretend she cares when she doesn’t but damn

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I quickly flicked through her stories expecting the usual fake crying sniffling bullshit.
Yet she didn’t show any emotion. She’s so upset over Crew but going by those stories you wouldn’t even know it.
Deesker
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Deesker »

sezzajaydee wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 4:39 pm I quickly flicked through her stories expecting the usual fake crying sniffling bullshit.
Yet she didn’t show any emotion. She’s so upset over Crew but going by those stories you wouldn’t even know it.
She fake cries weekly.
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

RB5P9V wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 1:43 pm I swear she used this forum to script her stories today. It was so word for word about the milestones and then touching on how she can’t show her grief. BS, you can’t show something you don’t feel. And she is so tone deaf about the literal disaster that his her state that she just love so much (that she doesn’t even know what the flag looks like), nothing about how serious it was or how to help, just sad because Starbucks is closed and she has to make her own coffee because they are under a boil order. BRITTANI PEOPLE LOST THEIR LIVES, OTHERS HAD NO WATER AT ALL OR NO POWER OR BOTH. I guess I would rather her have her head up her own you know what than pretend she cares when she doesn’t but damn

All her comments are never negative on IG because she deletes them or are disabled and you cannot comment on YouTube. You bet everything she addresses is from here.

At least that business she is promoting (berry yummy sweets), is a nice lady. I follow her on Instagram and she has been sharing resources for local San Antonians to be able to have access to get clean water or food. Even though she herself has been displaced from her home due to having no light or water for days and days. Even though she had to put a halt on her business she remains positive. If BBL had lost water or light she would have been bitching about it, we would not have heard the end, and probably would have gone and stayed at a posh hotel.

People died of hypothermia at night from not having heat, or in thier garage from smelling the car fumes trying to keep warm. I'm sorry you don't have water for your Starbucks drink Brittani.
webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Jeff needs glasses. how does she look good like this? YEAH I GOT A HOT WIFE THAT STAYS HOME AND TAKES CARE OF THE KIDS. MY HOT WIFE IS ALWAYS PREGNANT BUT YA KNOW HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

webby wrote: Tue Feb 23, 2021 8:56 pm Jeff needs glasses. how does she look good like this? YEAH I GOT A HOT WIFE THAT STAYS HOME AND TAKES CARE OF THE KIDS. MY HOT WIFE IS ALWAYS PREGNANT BUT YA KNOW HAPPY WIFE HAPPY LIFE Image

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
You know it's filtered AF, because without it she has a huge 👃 🐽 🤥
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

omg her ends. I knew they were bad, but didn't know they were THIS bad. Her hair dresser needs to convince her to cut them, but she probably won't.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

I’ve seen other you tubers do their hair that way... not curling the ends. They must be trying hard to start a trend but it’s awful.

FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

madmax84 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:05 am omg her ends. I knew they were bad, but didn't know they were THIS bad. Her hair dresser needs to convince her to cut them, but she probably won't.
I've been saying this. Idk why she continues to style it like that. it looks really bad. She should continue the curl all the way to the bottom for a more natural look. Leaving it like that makes it look like straw.
Positano16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Positano16 »

First of all, let's not call that "hair" because it's clearly bad extensions. As someone else pointed out, it looks like straw from a broom. And a while back she was plugging a hair wand where you wrap the hair around it and hold the end piece out. Different than a curling iron which curls all the the way to the end. She's constantly playing with that "hair" in her videos, which is so annoying because it's not even her hair. Those are some really bad, fake extensions.
CopperBoom
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by CopperBoom »

Ld5 wrote: Wed Feb 24, 2021 5:46 am I’ve seen other you tubers do their hair that way... not curling the ends. They must be trying hard to start a trend but it’s awful.

I hate this look so much. It just looks stupid, like a mistake.
New York Dog Lover 7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by New York Dog Lover 7 »

WOW! $2000.00 for that Nordic fit, I bought a $97 dollar spin bike at Walmart, works just fine, and keeps track of my stats and I watch music videos on YouTube on my TV while I'm on it. No one needs a piece of exercise equipment that costs that much, when you can get a much cheaper one that will do pretty much the same thing. She's simply flashing her overpriced crap in front of us.
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

Currently at the line at Starbucks with her fake hair, bitching about Cole not taking his naps, and heading to Target right after. What else is new? Jeff sure knows how to pick them.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”