Brittani Boren Leach: Christmas Decor, Unsafe Sleep Galore | Part 8

grampy93
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach: Christmas Decor, Unsafe Sleep Galore | Part 8

Unread post by grampy93 »

Wintaosam wrote:Brittani and her cardinal! Image Hiw do those kids feel looking at the bird and being told it’s crew? Having to sit outside in cold weather and blankets for an IG story? It’s all so ridiculous. And cash wasn’t even wearing clothes! She’s so neglectful!
This moment struck me too. I don’t know if I’m just being overly sensitive but it broke my heart when Cash asked if she went to get Cole. He looked more worried than if it were a random question. I feel so much sadness for these children, all of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sezzajaydee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sezzajaydee »

I don’t know how many times it’s been said.
Some of us have lost children.
We’ve lost pregnancies, we’ve lost babies, we’ve lost grown children.

We just didn’t pimp them out on the internet to make money. We don’t put swipe ups on Instagram using our dead child’s name.

As for Jeff, he seemed very lost in grief when they went away just after Crew passed. He looked dead inside. I’m not surprised if he is still grieving. Losing Crew seemed to hit him very hard.
madmax84
Talker
Talker

Unread post by madmax84 »

I will definitely agree that Jeff seems to be the only one actively grieving. Especially in the first youtube video after his death, he seemed like the genuine one compared to Brittani who thought she needed to cry at certain times in the video
Wintaosam
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Wintaosam »

Well, well, well... the Snoo appears! I wonder why it took so long for her to show it and for Cole to be seen actively using it. My guess is she was either contacted by them (more likely she did the contacting) or she’s been reading here and finally decided to prove it.
Wintaosam
Amateur
Amateur

grampy93 wrote: Mon Jan 11, 2021 2:08 am
Wintaosam wrote:Brittani and her cardinal! Image Hiw do those kids feel looking at the bird and being told it’s crew? Having to sit outside in cold weather and blankets for an IG story? It’s all so ridiculous. And cash wasn’t even wearing clothes! She’s so neglectful!
This moment struck me too. I don’t know if I’m just being overly sensitive but it broke my heart when Cash asked if she went to get Cole. He looked more worried than if it were a random question. I feel so much sadness for these children, all of them.

I didn’t realize Cash was asking if she were getting Cole. I thought he was saying that he was cold! 😂 That’s what upset me- he was outside with no clothes but a blanket for a “meaningful” IG story 🙄
serendipity94
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by serendipity94 »

In her most recent Youtube video she finally addressed setting up a foundation in Crew's name. She said setting up a non-profit was a lot more paperwork than required. I can understand wanting to step away from that just heal...but let's see how far this actually goes,
Hyacinth
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hyacinth »

serendipity94 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:51 am In her most recent Youtube video she finally addressed setting up a foundation in Crew's name. She said setting up a non-profit was a lot more paperwork than required. I can understand wanting to step away from that just heal...but let's see how far this actually goes,
The most meaningful thing that they could have done in this whole thing is to be honest with people about how Crew died. They have never at any point admitted that - if it was SIDS they would have been open about it, so it was obviously accidental suffocation. They keep bleating on endlessly about Crew's legacy and the positive things that have come out of his death, but they totally ignore what could have been the most positive thing of all - admitting that their son died from accidental suffocation and using their platform to educate other parents about how easily that can happen. I think that both Brittani and Geoff are totally screwed up not only because of grief, but because of guilt.
Daffodil82
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Daffodil82 »

serendipity94 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 9:51 am In her most recent Youtube video she finally addressed setting up a foundation in Crew's name. She said setting up a non-profit was a lot more paperwork than required. I can understand wanting to step away from that just heal...but let's see how far this actually goes,
The first thing I thought of was "why"? Couldn't people just donate to a sids foundation? She is money hungry. Look at the rainbow bracelets and candles. This is probably an unpopular opinion I bet she steals from the foundation especially if she's the one to handle the funds. I'm attaching a pic of a woman arrested for stealing from a non profit. It happens. I thought the same things with the Christmas gifts for the hospital. Yes she bought gifts but how much do you think they pocketed? Or used some of the money to buy toys for their kids. I doubt she had to show receipts to anyone.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Ld5
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Ld5 »

Hyacinth wrote:
The most meaningful thing that they could have done in this whole thing is to be honest with people about how Crew died. They have never at any point admitted that - if it was SIDS they would have been open about it, so it was obviously accidental suffocation. They keep bleating on endlessly about Crew's legacy and the positive things that have come out of his death, but they totally ignore what could have been the most positive thing of all - admitting that their son died from accidental suffocation and using their platform to educate other parents about how easily that can happen. I think that both Brittani and Geoff are totally screwed up not only because of grief, but because of guilt.
THIS! She kept referring to “what they went through”... well WHAT did you go through?! We know your baby died but HOW are you going to set up a non profit and not have a direction for it to go? She’s just going to set up an account for money but is it going to be towards something related to their child?

Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

She could also easily hire someone out of her own pocket to set it all up. She clearly has money to spend with how much she paid for that rental over Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

travelmom19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by travelmom19 »

I watched her stories the other day where a viewer had sent her a customized rattle - she went through all of the things that were “unique” to both Cole and Crew on it. Poor Cole, he will just always be compared to Crew.

She was grasping at straws, none of those things were real, a wooden bird that reminded her of a cardinal (it looked nothing like a cardinal), a blue bead because that was Crews birthstone, a rainbow bead for her rainbow baby - honestly the look in her eyes and her crackly voice when she was talking about it totally creeped me out.
She was zoned right off in La-La land and she just sounded crazy. I quickly skipped over the rest of it because it gave me bad, creepy vibes.

MOdrama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MOdrama »

Wintaosam wrote:Well, well, well... the Snoo appears! I wonder why it took so long for her to show it and for Cole to be seen actively using it. My guess is she was either contacted by them (more likely she did the contacting) or she’s been reading here and finally decided to prove it.
That Vlog SCREAMED that she reads here.

aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aimendoza4 »

She must come into this group often just by the way she wrote this. If you must know, we are not probably exhausted of your cardinal sightings, we are absolutely tired of it.

At this point do whatever you want with the cardinal, the rainbow, and the color blue, because we all already know you're not gonna give this up, but at least go try and get some help.

You used to go see a grief counselor and talk about it and I really think you were on the right track when you would go see one & actually discuss it in your stories.

I see an emotional support counselor once a month, I don't have PPD, but it still a great way of doing a mental check in.

Go and deal with your reality instead of trying to live the perfect instagram life or pretend everything is okay. If you have time for swipe-ups, then make some time for a virtual check-in with a mental professional.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
constantreader55
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by constantreader55 »

aimendoza4 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:58 pm She must come into this group often just by the way she wrote this. If you must know, we are not probably exhausted of your cardinal sightings, we are absolutely tired of it.

At this point do whatever you want with the cardinal, the rainbow, and the color blue, because we all already know you're not gonna give this up, but at least go try and get some help.

You used to go see a grief counselor and talk about it and I really think you were on the right track when you would go see one & actually discuss it in your stories.

I see an emotional support counselor once a month, I don't have PPD, but it still a great way of doing a mental check in.

Go and deal with your reality instead of trying to live the perfect instagram life or pretend everything is okay. If you have time for swipe-ups, then make some time for a virtual check-in with a mental professional.
You're famous 😂😂. I really don't think this comment is mean in any way, but apparently she thinks it is. Also, she claimed people on here "celebrate" crews death. I've read an embarrassing amount of this topic and no one that I've seen has been glad crew died.
Dannirou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dannirou »

constantreader55 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:47 pm
aimendoza4 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 2:58 pm She must come into this group often just by the way she wrote this. If you must know, we are not probably exhausted of your cardinal sightings, we are absolutely tired of it.

You're famous 😂😂. I really don't think this comment is mean in any way, but apparently she thinks it is. Also, she claimed people on here "celebrate" crews death. I've read an embarrassing amount of this topic and no one that I've seen has been glad crew died.
No one has ever celebrated his death, she is really fishing for sympathy on this post. The issue everyone knows here has with you is the fact that you profit off of your poor baby’s death. It’s gross. And to completely ignore that and say that we “celebrate” his death. Please. Get over yourself.
Sharphole2000
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Sharphole2000 »

Oh Britt. We see what you did today on your stories and we can see right through it. Posting a screenshot from this forum of what could be considered a fairly nice post solely to get your Stans to come here with pitchforks and defend you is pathetic. And for the record, the only one"celebtrating" Crews death is YOU. Its what made you afford the lifestyle you've always wanted. Why stop now???
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

Unread post by aimendoza4 »

constantreader55 wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 3:47 pm

I just saw her stories and I have to say she is pathetic. First, of all she came on here to check what is said about her because that is what a narcissist does, nobody sent her any screenshots like she is claiming.

And secondly, it doesn't surprise me that she was going to twist what is said on here around and make herself look like a victim. Typical Brittani.

We are just tired of seeing you try to get attention and profit out of your situation. You're mad because you are being called out on your bullshit potato head.

Absolutely nobody celebrates the death of your son. All this "woe is me" IG story coming from a woman who did a photoshoot celebrating her 30th birthday! GTFO!
Wintaosam
Amateur
Amateur

BBL is so transparent. It’s laughable. “Good timing” she said because she has a therapy appointment tomorrow? And she’s going to show that message to her therapist? It says more about BBL than it does about anyone who comments on this forum. If that therapist is worth their salt, they will tell BBL that actively looking for “negatives” about herself doesn’t do her any good. What is driving the need to see what people are saying about her? Vanity, narcissism and her own self importance.

The message she screenshot (and I do believe she did it herself) wasn’t even bad. Why not address the ones where you’re called out about any number of things? Wait, you don’t have the time or energy to spend on it. Please, woman, you’re losing followers and one sure way of getting more is to cry “woe is me”
Lala
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Lala »

That screenshot she says she was sent...what apps are those running in the background on the phone at the time the screenshot was taken? I recognize Pinterest, Amazon and YouTube. But not the others. I could be a clue if she was actual sent it or screenshot it herself. I find it a little interesting that THATS the post someone would send her from this forum. Possible...but I’m not buying it. Seems a little convenient.
honestT
Talker
Talker

Unread post by honestT »

Lala wrote: Tue Jan 12, 2021 6:48 pm That screenshot she says she was sent...what apps are those running in the background on the phone at the time the screenshot was taken? I recognize Pinterest, Amazon and YouTube. But not the others. I could be a clue if she was actual sent it or screenshot it herself. I find it a little interesting that THATS the post someone would send her from this forum. Possible...but I’m not buying it. Seems a little convenient.
She's not the brightest. All her sympathy ploy is going to do is cause people to seek out this site and read/participate. She will get sympathy, but she is also directly inviting 900K people to come here to gossip about her. Many thousands who otherwise would never even know this site existed.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”