Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

aimendoza4
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by aimendoza4 »

Carol wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 11:14 pm side by side comparison showing her use of a filter where she changes the baby's eye color

Super desperate to force his eyes be blue because, "Crew sent her a blue-eyed baby"
🙄🙄🙄 Crew is not responsible for your baby making schemes.

Cole is adorable and you should be happy and blessed with how he was born as, and not try to alter or enhance his looks so it fits your money making narrative.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker

Re: Brittani Boren Leach : Cole isn’t Crew, Dont forget the Cold Brew, Swipe up Shrew! | Part 9

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

On her IG stories tonight I get all these boys mixed up is that Cash jumping on the furniture wearing a diaper or are those pull-ups ? Not a boy mom but shouldn’t he be toilet trained at this point ?
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:37 pm On her IG stories tonight I get all these boys mixed up is that Cash jumping on the furniture wearing a diaper or are those pull-ups ? Not a boy mom but shouldn’t he be toilet trained at this point ?
I'd also like to know why he was wearing a diaper. BBL claimed weeks ago that they were potty training him and I thought it was done since she never brought it up again.

When I worked at a daycare years ago we would helo potty train the toddlers and on Mondays they would show up in diapers again. Meaning the parents wouldn't work on it at home. No consistency.

I hear that they regress from potty training if not consistent. Maybe a boy mom can chime in. And by the way you can tell she lets them do whatever the hell the want, jut by how they act. BBL is always trying to make a buck in the phone and Meatloaf is nowhere to be seen. No parenting going on.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Brittani is a lazy parent. She does the bare minimum but posts a decorated table for a holiday to make it seem like she’s the mother of the year. She also doesn’t actually do it for the boys but more so for social media.

When she mentioned the boys going back to school she was elated. You can see it in her face & in hear it in her voice. Through the moon excited for them to be completely back in someone else’s care.

Her behavior is so bizarre to me. She truly only cares for them when they are little but once they are older she shrugs them off.
Is it because they are wild & rambunctious? Possibly. But that’s due to lack of parenting ... from her. She did this to herself.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

katelynsarah123 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:16 am I really wish she’d stop posting the (very obvious) filter pictures of baby Cole. She specifically picks filters that make his eyes look lighter. She used the same filter on Instagram stories of Cole (specifically Pink Preset 2). We no longer see videos or pictures of Cole (on stories and feed) without some kind of filter slapped onto it.
Yup. Cole always has Pink Preset 2 when she posts him. Anything else (that isn’t him) & she uses a different filter. Gotta make sure his eyes appear bluer than blue. 🙄 The vanity.

Additionally I never hear her boasting about Carter’s bLuEeEe eYeS
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

FrigidBitch wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 12:02 pm
katelynsarah123 wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 9:16 am I really wish she’d stop posting the (very obvious) filter pictures of baby Cole. She specifically picks filters that make his eyes look lighter. She used the same filter on Instagram stories of Cole (specifically Pink Preset 2). We no longer see videos or pictures of Cole (on stories and feed) without some kind of filter slapped onto it.
Yup. Cole always has Pink Preset 2 when she posts him. Anything else (that isn’t him) & she uses a different filter. Gotta make sure his eyes appear bluer than blue. 🙄 The vanity.

Additionally I never hear her boasting about Carter’s bLuEeEe eYeS
Yeah what’s up with that. Carter has blue eyes 🙄 she never talks about those.
That particular filter makes my green eyes almost look blue. Cole has blue grey eyes. They may stay the sand they may change but most babies are born with blue eyes. My kids all had blue and I’ve got green eyes and my husband has dark brown. She really needs to stop with the eye obsession.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

aimendoza4 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 11:55 pm
AreUkiddingme22 wrote: Sun Mar 28, 2021 6:37 pm On her IG stories tonight I get all these boys mixed up is that Cash jumping on the furniture wearing a diaper or are those pull-ups ? Not a boy mom but shouldn’t he be toilet trained at this point ?
I'd also like to know why he was wearing a diaper. BBL claimed weeks ago that they were potty training him and I thought it was done since she never brought it up again.

When I worked at a daycare years ago we would helo potty train the toddlers and on Mondays they would show up in diapers again. Meaning the parents wouldn't work on it at home. No consistency.

I hear that they regress from potty training if not consistent. Maybe a boy mom can chime in. And by the way you can tell she lets them do whatever the hell the want, jut by how they act. BBL is always trying to make a buck in the phone and Meatloaf is nowhere to be seen. No parenting going on.
As a mom of a boy it is weird that he’s in a diaper at 3. She did mention he was potty training bath obviously she gave up. Potty training is hard I get it but it takes about a week but you have to be consistent.
It’s also best you don’t go anywhere and just hunker down and get it done. However we all know B can’t go more than 4 hours without going to target drive up so idk the chick obviously doesn’t care and will probably put it on his daycare teacher which is messed up. If she was actively potty training he would be in a pull up.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I don’t think it’s massively weird that he’s still in pull ups.

My son is 4 in May and only started going without in December last year. He still wears a pull up overnight as we’ve not quite got that sussed.

It felt a bit odd given his older sister was dry and done at just over 2, but stressing doesn’t change it and you can’t force them.
I have tried a few times before but he just wasn’t ready.

Tldr; it isn’t always lazy parents. Kids are individuals, they fit their own timescales and standards, and boys are known to be slower/lazier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
RainbowBabyUgh
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by RainbowBabyUgh »

AliCat91 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:53 pm I don’t think it’s massively weird that he’s still in pull ups.

My son is 4 in May and only started going without in December last year. He still wears a pull up overnight as we’ve not quite got that sussed.

It felt a bit odd given his older sister was dry and done at just over 2, but stressing doesn’t change it and you can’t force them.

Tldr; it isn’t always lazy parents. Kids are individuals, they fit their own timescales and standards, and boys are known to be slower/lazier.

Yeah, I totally agree with this. One of my kids was the same as your son, not done until they were closer to 4. They've always done things on their own terms in their own time and no amount of persistence is going to change that. It's not such a bad character trait to have.

Cash only recently turned 3 and he's had to process a fair bit of upheaval in his young life already. It's not out of the question that he's simply not ready.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

RainbowBabyUgh wrote:
AliCat91 wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 2:53 pm I don’t think it’s massively weird that he’s still in pull ups.

Yeah, I totally agree with this. One of my kids was the same as your son, not done until they were closer to 4. They've always done things on their own terms in their own time and no amount of persistence is going to change that. It's not such a bad character trait to have.

Cash only recently turned 3 and he's had to process a fair bit of upheaval in his young life already. It's not out of the question that he's simply not ready.
Thankyou Image always wary of sharing personal circs on here for fear of the mum shaming!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Its insane to me Cash is only 3.
He has 2 younger siblings. Thats alot but then add in his older siblings, the fact that his baby brother died and his mom had a new baby. Thst poor kid.
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

I saw that Q&A. I feel like she is the one that asks herself those questions and gives herself those comments.

Even if it was true that people asked her all of that,, I have a really hard time believing like 98% of anything she says. She is a compulsive liar, and a narcissist.
RhymesWithLlama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RhymesWithLlama »

I’m surprised that she didn’t do her usual and post a question from a hater. Maybe she’s finally learned what good influencers have known all along: you don’t have to post the negative stuff.

She used to act like she was the only person to receive negative comments. No, others IGers just don’t post those!

Also... her leather sofa. I remember when she got the orangey leather sofa from IKEA a couple of years ago. This one looks just like it, but when someone asked where it was from, she said it was from article. Maybe the IKEA was destroyed by large toddlers jumping on it
Positano16
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Positano16 »

BBL.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Us: Why doesn't she ever mention Carters blue eyes?
Brittani: Uploads a photo of Carter close up.

Even her "Stans" didn't realize that he had blue eyes because all she ever mentions are Cole's. :?
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

" You all are nosey!" Says the narcissist who shares everything about herself and her family, every second of everyday!

Of course she had to talk about Crew somehwere in there so that the people questioning her would back off.

That question about the age gap between her and Sydney had be lmao! I wonder why it was asked. What an odd question to ask. I honestly feel like that person found BBL so immature that they wanna see how far apart in age they are.

And you're a waste of space for not going back to nursing. YouTube is not a career and when those boys grow up nobody is gonna find you relevant anymore. Today you'll be "fine", tomorrow who knows Mrs. Swipe Up Queen.

I also knew that Jeff wasn't working during the pandemic (that baseball crap isn't essential) He barely even works now. That wanna be baseball career is not what is paying the bills around the house. I called it.

You both need to find stable jobs. Stop living in la la land. You have 5 kids, college isn't cheap. I doubt YouTube is gonna pay for 5 college degrees.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Us: She always uses the Pink Preset with Cole
Brittani: *suddenly stops using filters over Cole*

Right on cue Brittani. Right on cue. We know you read here.
aimendoza4
Talker
Talker

I was on Pinterest the other night, because I couldn't sleep & I ended up in the Joanna Gaines inspo section right before logging off. It's creepy how Brittani is so desperately wanting to be like her. She did say she wanted to live in Waco one day and decorate homes and rent them out.

I would never want to have to live like that. To be living my life hoping it would be like someone else's. Please find your own vibe and your own personality, and stop stalking someone else's. You're not Joanna and Meatloaf is not Chip. Meatloaf can't even do simple housework, and we know this because you hire people to put lamps up.
InTheKnow
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by InTheKnow »

“Joanna Gaines by-proxy” seriously redecorated Sydney’s room yet again? It looks absolutely hideous. I wonder if she bothers to ask the 12 year old if she wants all these drastic room makeovers. The poor kid must feel like she’s waking up in a new place constantly.
party of four
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by party of four »

InTheKnow wrote: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:02 pm “Joanna Gaines by-proxy” seriously redecorated Sydney’s room yet again? It looks absolutely hideous. I wonder if she bothers to ask the 12 year old if she wants all these drastic room makeovers. The poor kid must feel like she’s waking up in a new place constantly.
I’d be pissed if I came home to that tacky shit. A girl should be able to express herself and decorate her own room. Why doesn’t she just do it WITH Sydney instead of trying to surprise her? She’s losing out on a potential bonding moment over something that Sydney might not even like.

Return to “Brittani Boren Leach”