ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

If some want to leave Erin out of this.

Which it shouldn’t matter because Erin would never read here.

Then I would sum This entire thread up for a part 2 as
TaraHendersonWHO? SwipeUp to
Find Out!

There’s so many more we could do I might be jumping this ship of Tara’s and reading elsewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

She’s changed and I’m over her.
Any newer YouTube mom suggestions that I haven’t already been annoyed by yet? I really am not interested in Tara, Aaryn Williams, Liza Adele Tiffani Beast, Brittani boring leach, Brianna k, ok baby, bramty j, ilovebeingamommy, Haylee whatever her name is, or jessfam,none of them blownoutback types.

Newer and a little less popular mom recommendations please I am begging. I am actually becoming more interested in some of the instagram moms but some of their feeds aren’t that active and not sure if they have YouTube channels or not. Need to go search to find out. Anyone else?

RHOYTMD
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by RHOYTMD »

Tara Henderson: My Texas Hoe

Brie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brie »

Not_Sponsored wrote:Tara Henderson: MyTexas Stalker
THIS!!! :lol:
Nonodramas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nonodramas »

Tara is/was just as Trashy as Hilary, she just hides it better. I could totally see them being strippers to afford their addictions. Also Tara didn't meet Hilary through Adam, she and Hilary have known eachother for over 15 years, Hilary mentioned that in an Instagram post from ages ago. Adam gives me the total creeps, think it's his eyes. I wonder if that's how they met, Adam probably found Tara drugged up working in the strip club then got her pregnant lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Nonodramas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nonodramas »

Creepy Adam. Also Tara looks better as a Blonde.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

ButterflyBrit wrote:She’s changed and I’m over her.
Any newer YouTube mom suggestions that I haven’t already been annoyed by yet? I really am not interested in Tara, Aaryn Williams, Liza Adele Tiffani Beast, Brittani boring leach, Brianna k, ok baby, bramty j, ilovebeingamommy, Haylee whatever her name is, or jessfam,none of them blownoutback types.

Newer and a little less popular mom recommendations please I am begging. I am actually becoming more interested in some of the instagram moms but some of their feeds aren’t that active and not sure if they have YouTube channels or not. Need to go search to find out. Anyone else?

You can watch elleandbabes lol she even has a thread. Be aware that she’s lazy, keeps her kid in a high chair unattended for long periods of time, still carries him in an infant carrier when he’s like 15 months old, and just is super lazy. Going through a split from her husband at 20-21 years old and is pregnant with her 3rd. So tons of drama there. But she is pretty boring and doesn’t upload as much as she should.

herebcofbritney
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by herebcofbritney »

Nonodramas wrote:Tara is/was just as Trashy as Hilary, she just hides it better. I could totally see them being strippers to afford their addictions. Also Tara didn't meet Hilary through Adam, she and Hilary have known eachother for over 15 years, Hilary mentioned that in an Instagram post from ages ago. Adam gives me the total creeps, think it's his eyes. I wonder if that's how they met, Adam probably found Tara drugged up working in the strip club then got her pregnant lol.
I don’t think anyone said Tara met Hillary through Adam. It’s the other way around. Adam has only known Hillary for 5 years and met Tara through Hillary. But yeah I said before I could see her being a dancer in her past.

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

herebcofbritney wrote:
ButterflyBrit wrote:She’s changed and I’m over her.

You can watch elleandbabes lol she even has a thread. Be aware that she’s lazy, keeps her kid in a high chair unattended for long periods of time, still carries him in an infant carrier when he’s like 15 months old, and just is super lazy. Going through a split from her husband at 20-21 years old and is pregnant with her 3rd. So tons of drama there. But she is pretty boring and doesn’t upload as much as she should.

Image sounds great so far Image I’ll go check her out. Am I going to get angry I really don’t want to get pissed off like I did with Tara. I guess I’ll find out won’t I Image

Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Continued in part 2 -

viewtopic.php?f=197&t=13844
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:

Return to “Tara Henderson”