Give Me the Nasal Spray & Forget Shay | Tara Henderson: PT 3

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Give Me the Nasal Spray & Forget Shay | Tara Henderson: PT 3

Unread post by Mspenny »

catmom89 wrote:Does anyone else think that her face looks super weird here?
Apparently she no longer has a nose bridge Image

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
girlandboymom
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by girlandboymom »

Mspenny wrote:
Apparently she no longer has a nose bridge Image

All she did was make her face look more manly and makeup caked. She looks like a tranny.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Mommy0912
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mommy0912 »

I never hear her call baylee bay so idk why she cares about the ay spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lilagrace1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by lilagrace1 »

ActualWorkingMom wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:42 am That name is like fast fashion. Super popular but cheap sounding after a while.

He’ll have 4 other “Graysons” in his class at school. Good times.

I don't like the name but it fits with the other two. Its a good name for a dog..kind of like Reese. Something like Clayton or Ayden would have been better. Grayson sounds dull and boring but that's typical tara
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Okay so I forgot to mention this when it happened, but in the staycation vlog when Adam is talking about a mukbang and he doesn’t know what it’s called and Tara laughs and is like “a moookbang” lmao girl it’s pronounced MUCK BANG lmao they’re both dumb

Brighton

Unread post by Brighton »

Omg her face, she looks like a man
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8ea73c.jpg[/IMG]

Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

You just know she bought that dress, took the picture in it then will return it!

ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Give Me the Nasal Spray & Forget Shay | Tara Henderson: PT 3

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

She’s so airbrushed, she looks like a cartoon. Removing the bridge of her nose only made the tip look MUCH bigger.

She also needs to work on her makeup game. With the round shape, round brows, and caked on foundation, she has no shadows. She needs to blend in a crease color, work on tricks to make her eyes look bigger, perhaps have her brows threaded into an arch, not a half circle, and lay off the orange foundation. She also needs blush and maybe even contour. Otherwise she looks like a 2-dimensional orange.

Buckeyebaby
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Buckeyebaby »

Brighton wrote:Omg her face, she looks like a man
[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... 8ea73c.jpg[/IMG]

All I see is white chicks

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

ActualWorkingMom wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:57 pm She’s so airbrushed, she looks like a cartoon. Removing the bridge of her nose only made the tip look MUCH bigger.

She also needs to work on her makeup game. With the round shape, round brows, and caked on foundation, she has no shadows. She needs to blend in a crease color, work on tricks to make her eyes look bigger, perhaps have her brows threaded into an arch, not a half circle, and lay off the orange foundation. She also needs blush and maybe even contour. Otherwise she looks like a 2-dimensional orange.

I want to rip off those f'ing stupid eyelashes. They make her eyes seem so small. (like her brain)
nugget
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nugget »

We all know she edits the hell out of all her pictures so she MUST look at them an awful lot before she actually posts them so she HAS to see it looks WEIRD & OFF!! The only thing I keep thinking is that it HAS TO BE the same as when you say a word too many times in a row so that it no longer sounds like it's even a real word so you start doubting yourself & wonder is it really a word-she has to forget what her real face looks like after staring at the same photo trying to photoshop it within an inch of her real self!!

MamaBear1020

Unread post by MamaBear1020 »

nugget wrote:
We all know she edits the hell out of all her pictures so she MUST look at them an awful lot before she actually posts them so she HAS to see it looks WEIRD & OFF!! The only thing I keep thinking is that it HAS TO BE the same as when you say a word too many times in a row so that it no longer sounds like it's even a real word so you start doubting yourself & wonder is it really a word-she has to forget what her real face looks like after staring at the same photo trying to photoshop it within an inch of her real self!!

That's so fucking weird when that happens!!! Lol! I'll be sitting there like "upon....." ? "upon? Is that even a word????" Hahaha! Image

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

(personal) I just got over pneumonia and I had it super bad. But, I don’t know something doesn’t seem to be adding up imo. I was on antibiotics, but i was up all night doing breathing treatments and taking meds. maybe they caught it early enough so she doesn’t need breathing treatments (i’ve never heard of that,but doctors are different) If it is pneumonia I hope she didn’t have it as bad as I did. I couldn’t even move and i couldn’t do anything for more than 5 minutes. This all just seems weird to me. maybe she is developing pneumonia. I don’t know. I saw this on her instagram story but i can barely sit through anything she does because she just bores me. I hope it isn’t a bad case of pneumonia, but I just don’t know. I don’t know what they did at her appointment (xrays) I may be over thinking this, but this just isn’t adding up... I do hope she gets better.

Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Emmakins wrote:(personal) I just got over pneumonia and I had it super bad. But, I don’t know something doesn’t seem to be adding up imo. I was on antibiotics, but i was up all night doing breathing treatments and taking meds. maybe they caught it early enough so she doesn’t need breathing treatments (i’ve never heard of that,but doctors are different) If it is pneumonia I hope she didn’t have it as bad as I did. I couldn’t even move and i couldn’t do anything for more than 5 minutes. This all just seems weird to me. maybe she is developing pneumonia. I don’t know. I saw this on her instagram story but i can barely sit through anything she does because she just bores me. I hope it isn’t a bad case of pneumonia, but I just don’t know. I don’t know what they did at her appointment (xrays) I may be over thinking this, but this just isn’t adding up... I do hope she gets better.

I also know that symptoms show up differently in people with pneumonia. I don’t know what my deal is with this Image

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

Emmakins wrote:
Emmakins wrote:(personal) I just got over pneumonia and I had it super bad. But, I don’t know something doesn’t seem to be adding up imo. I was on antibiotics, but i was up all night doing breathing treatments and taking meds. maybe they caught it early enough so she doesn’t need breathing treatments (i’ve never heard of that,but doctors are different) If it is pneumonia I hope she didn’t have it as bad as I did. I couldn’t even move and i couldn’t do anything for more than 5 minutes. This all just seems weird to me. maybe she is developing pneumonia. I don’t know. I saw this on her instagram story but i can barely sit through anything she does because she just bores me. I hope it isn’t a bad case of pneumonia, but I just don’t know. I don’t know what they did at her appointment (xrays) I may be over thinking this, but this just isn’t adding up... I do hope she gets better.

I also know that symptoms show up differently in people with pneumonia. I don’t know what my deal is with this Image

She doesn’t have pneumonia she is perfectly fine and managed to talk through a ten minute Instagram story filling people in without coughing even once. She is FULL OF shit! Poor Tbags!

Emmakins
Informer
Informer

ButterflyBrit wrote:
Emmakins wrote:

She doesn’t have pneumonia she is perfectly fine and managed to talk through a ten minute Instagram story filling people in without coughing even once. She is FULL OF shit! Poor Tbags!

Image thank you! it’s most likely a cold or the flu!

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

When I got pneumonia I was mostly ok in the day, random coughing fits maybe. Night was awful. Once my doc put me on antibiotics I felt like I got hit by a truck. Maybe I was running on pure denial before that. I don’t know. I certainly wasn’t doing my hair and dressing cute. I did not have that kind of “determination”.

Emmakins wrote:

Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Megs1988 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:13 am
NellieNovember wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:07 am I’m not a fan of rhyming names.

Spoiler alert:

GraySON HenderSON.

But it is cute to have Bay, Shay, and Gray I guess.
Ha! ya beat me to it. I couldn’t get my browser to load. I don’t like the SON and SON at all.

She said the reason she didn’t spell it “Greyson” was because of ShAY and BAYlee. Of course the “ay” thing had been brought up here, which is probably where she got the correlation. I’ve never seen it spelled Greyson.
I'm sorry I don't have a handy link but it's my understanding that gray is usually the American spelling and grey the spelling in Europe.
Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

Okaycooool wrote:She acted like she was making a super common name unique with that spelling yet that's how I've always seen it spelt ? When I was pregnant i saw sooo many grayson suggestions on pinterest lol. I guess goes well with baylee and Shay since they're all boring common names. Not that theres anything wrong with that but shes acting like grayson Michael is so unique lol
Gracyn would have more unique, I worked with a kid and he spelled it like that. I thought that was a great idea Image
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:31 pm
Megs1988 wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:13 am
NellieNovember wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:07 am I’m not a fan of rhyming names.

Spoiler alert:

GraySON HenderSON.

But it is cute to have Bay, Shay, and Gray I guess.
Ha! ya beat me to it. I couldn’t get my browser to load. I don’t like the SON and SON at all.

She said the reason she didn’t spell it “Greyson” was because of ShAY and BAYlee. Of course the “ay” thing had been brought up here, which is probably where she got the correlation. I’ve never seen it spelled Greyson.
I'm sorry I don't have a handy link but it's my understanding that gray is usually the American spelling and grey the spelling in Europe.
Therefore, she's delusional at thinking she's unique lol :D

Return to “Tara Henderson”