Tara Henderson | Part 4

Megs1988
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Unread post by Megs1988 »

Unless I’m overlooking it, the comment about the wreath is gone. I screenshot it and sent it to my sister. Is it against the rules to post a screenshot of someone else’s comment on her vlog? I was really hoping Tara would attempt to defend herself.
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... db06f1.jpg[/IMG]

Lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Thread suggestions ...

Tara Henderson: Bay, Shay, Gray, Layme

Tara Henderson: chick fil’ a eryday

Tara Henderson: Bay & Gray... and oh, Shay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Dreaminusa99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreaminusa99 »

Mspenny wrote:Thread suggestions ...

I go for the last one. Really sums up her life as a mom...poor Shay.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Dreaminusa99 wrote:

Lol thanks, I’d like to change that though to..

Tara Henderson: Bay & Gray ... oh, and Shay

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Mspenny wrote:
Dreaminusa99 wrote:

Lol thanks, I’d like to change that though to..

Tara Henderson: Bay & Gray ... oh, and Shay

That's my choice too!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Tara Henderson: Bay, Gray & Chick fil a

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Influencer »

Mspenny wrote:Tara Henderson: Bay, Gray & Chick fil a

LolImage
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

She needs more then just botox
Morethescarier wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... db06f1.jpg[/IMG]

Lol!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

...and seriously imagine how lifeless her face will be when she does get it!
Morethescarier wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201903 ... db06f1.jpg[/IMG]

Lol!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Tara bought a bunch of clothes at Target, wonder if she's been reading about play clothes here.
Dreaminusa99
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Dreaminusa99 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:Tara bought a bunch of clothes at Target, wonder if she's been reading about play clothes here.
Even then, they didn’t even look anything like play clothes. But maybe we can all agree that those outfits are extremely ugly? Image
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Dreaminusa99 wrote: Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:18 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Tara bought a bunch of clothes at Target, wonder if she's been reading about play clothes here.
Even then, they didn’t even look anything like play clothes. But maybe we can all agree that those outfits are extremely ugly? Image
I didn't see them until after I commented. I agree they don't look like comfortable play clothes. Whatever happened to just tshirts and shorts.
Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

She sure can recover from PNEUMONIA fast

Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmakins »

Imdying wrote:She sure can recover from PNEUMONIA fast

haha that’s what i noticed. it was most likely a cold, virus, or flu but she probably wanted to make something out of it and her doctor “said” it was pneumonia. from the beginning it didn’t sound like pneumonia and something she wanted views off of things would’ve been done very differently i feel if she had pneumonia since she’s pregnant.

But you know anything for views and money, even if it involves pneumonia which is very dangerous. I would’ve been fine if she said she had a cold, the flu, or virus.

(personal) i’ve had pneumonia this month and even though i’m “better” i still can’t do the things i was able to let alone shop. The other 2 times it was the same way. i’ve always gotten it in both of my lungs so that plays a big part.

the closest thing i can get to her having pneumonia is her having the virus that starts pneumonia.

Influencer
Informer
Informer

Emmakins wrote:

haha that’s what i noticed. it was most likely a cold, virus, or flu but she probably wanted to make something out of it and her doctor “said” it was pneumonia. from the beginning it didn’t sound like pneumonia and something she wanted views off of things would’ve been done very differently i feel if she had pneumonia since she’s pregnant.

But you know anything for views and money, even if it involves pneumonia which is very dangerous. I would’ve been fine if she said she had a cold, the flu, or virus.

(personal) i’ve had pneumonia this month and even though i’m “better” i still can’t do the things i was able to let alone shop. The other 2 times it was the same way. i’ve always gotten it in both of my lungs so that plays a big part.

the closest thing i can get to her having pneumonia is her having the virus that starts pneumonia.

Soooo True,
(Personal) I was a pharmacy Tech for several years, my point is, I noticed the prescription on her kitchen counter. What I saw was cough syrup and the only cough syrup that helps has codeine in it. It looks like Adam got a bottle of it. It is an opiate , rather it has an opiate in it. Maybe she took a swig of that and it gave her that rush of energy that moderate doses give you. LoL I’d say more yes than no that she took it. It’s been a minute for me on that, but in my state they put you in the hospital if you have pneumonia while Pregnant just to observe you for complications but maybe that’s changed. But it made me wonder if she dosed her self. LoL Image
Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Influencer wrote:
Emmakins wrote:

Soooo True,
(Personal) I was a pharmacy Tech for several years, my point is, I noticed the prescription on her kitchen counter. What I saw was cough syrup and the only cough syrup that helps has codeine in it. It looks like Adam got a bottle of it. It is an opiate , rather it has an opiate in it. Maybe she took a swig of that and it gave her that rush of energy that moderate doses give you. LoL I’d say more yes than no that she took it. It’s been a minute for me on that, but in my state they put you in the hospital if you have pneumonia while Pregnant just to observe you for complications but maybe that’s changed. But it made me wonder if she dosed her self. LoL Image
it’s the same in my state. so maybe it’s just Texas that’s different? I seriously doubt it because isn’t there a medical board that sets requirements for hospitals and doctors offices? I’m sure if it’s the same in 2 stats it’s the same in the rest?

Imdying
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Imdying »

My thoughts are, and I could be wrong, but it didn’t sound like she got an xray or like they took blood to do a culture so I’m assuming she had bronchitis like Adam and they said “maybe” it was moving into pneumonia. Or “could soon be” pneumonia and she dramatized it saying she 100% has it right now.

Emmakins
Informer
Informer

Imdying wrote:My thoughts are, and I could be wrong, but it didn’t sound like she got an xray or like they took blood to do a culture so I’m assuming she had bronchitis like Adam and they said “maybe” it was moving into pneumonia. Or “could soon be” pneumonia and she dramatized it saying she 100% has it right now.

That sounds right too! I wish she wouldn’t dramatize it so much, but she needs views and doesn’t care if she has it or not! I wonder if maybe the cold she had was one that could start up pneumonia and the doctor told her that and she rolled with it.

(Personal) I got xrays at the ER when i was diagnosed and I also got them at my primary care doctor and then I just got xrays this week to check my lungs to make sure they are healing.

The part that got me is from mine and my family’s experience with pneumonia is that they didn’t give her nebulizer treatments or an inhaler even though she has asthma. Asthma can really make things worse so I was surprised when I learned they didn’t give her any of that. I would’ve thought that they would’ve done nebulizer treatments if her cough is as bad as she is saying. I really think it’s something that can cause pneumonia or it’s bronchitis and she had to take it to the next level and say it’s pneumonia. she sounds fine I definitely didn’t sound like that when i was first diagnosed and right after i was on meds.

it sounds like a way to get people to pay attention to her. She likes the attention on her.

Influencer
Informer
Informer

It’s annoying AF!!
Tara grow up! Don’t fake shit for attention!

Return to “Tara Henderson”