Tara Henderson | Part 4

Jujuisonthatbeat
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson | Part 4

Unread post by Jujuisonthatbeat »

Tara is such an imbecile. She can't get rid of a bug and had to call her neighbor so she could spray it? How ridiculous. Is she trying to be cute or relatable because she failed lol. I just HATE women who act like a mosquito or wasp is a fucking dinosaur. Grow up.
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

Jujuisonthatbeat wrote:Tara is such an imbecile. She can't get rid of a bug and had to call her neighbor so she could spray it? How ridiculous. Is she trying to be cute or relatable because she failed lol. I just HATE women who act like a mosquito or wasp is a fucking dinosaur. Grow up.
She’s trying to be cute! Too bad she’s an almost 30 year old women with 3 kids. Not cute anymore Tara. Her poor neighbor was probably annoyed. Also the fact that Tara had to post a boomerang of her neighbor there is ridiculous. Does she ever ask for permission or just whips out her camera whenever she pleases?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Adhbrh91
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Adhbrh91 »

Tara and Adam remind me of those child stars from the 90s who came into money and then blew it all because they had zero financing knowledge. We’ll be hearing about Tara’s broke ass in 5-10 years when YT mommies are no longer a thing and Adam welding together metal isn’t paying the bills. At least they’ll have all theses close to look back on when it’s all gone 🤣 all that just to keep up with the Jones’ - aka the Williams
Aaryn will be ok. She came from money and nick isn’t a dumb little boy like Adam.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

And poor Baylee seemed more brave than her mom. While she said call dad at least she knew what to use. And who goes to their neighbors house and asks for help with a bug? Or does she follow on social media. So weird.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson | Part 4

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

This is so cute why couldn’t tara do something like this for Shay party ImageImageImageImage I think the decorations are cuteImageImageImageImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... fcab24.jpg[/IMG]

Avocado[31]
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Avocado[31] »

mssqueen233 wrote:This is so cute why couldn’t tara do something like this for Shay party ImageImageImageImage I think the decorations are cuteImageImageImageImage

Cause you can probably get this stuff at Walmart and that's no bueno for her look lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Avocado[31] wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:This is so cute why couldn’t tara do something like this for Shay party ImageImageImageImage I think the decorations are cuteImageImageImageImage

Cause you can probably get this stuff at Walmart and that's no bueno for her look lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930AZ using Tapatalk

Haha nope amazon has the watermelon Image paper plates!

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Those are fricken ugly guess you should go to your p o box more often your so ungrateful people send you stuff and you probably don’t even check your P.O. Box must be so nice getting free stuff.....[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... dbd546.jpg[/IMG]

dramallama143
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramallama143 »

CaffeineMachine wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:50 am I dunno. These types of parties used to be “ok” but the whole time watching I felt like it was culturally inappropriate. I mean I understand serving another cultures food at a party but not making the whole theme Mexican. They don’t speak a lick of Spanish, they have no Mexican heritage, and there weren’t even tacos at a taco party. She borrowed a Mexican themed party cuz it’s cute for the gram. Just sad.

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it. I was also thinking it would be sad if Tara was a Trump supporter and hosting Mexican themed parties. Beak (Hilary) seems like the Trumpster type. Earlier today she reached into her man's swimming trunks on her IG story. Classy!
Likebeyond23
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Likebeyond23 »

dramallama143 wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 6:49 pm
CaffeineMachine wrote: Tue May 28, 2019 5:50 am I dunno. These types of parties used to be “ok” but the whole time watching I felt like it was culturally inappropriate. I mean I understand serving another cultures food at a party but not making the whole theme Mexican. They don’t speak a lick of Spanish, they have no Mexican heritage, and there weren’t even tacos at a taco party. She borrowed a Mexican themed party cuz it’s cute for the gram. Just sad.

Lol I was thinking the same thing when I was watching it. I was also thinking it would be sad if Tara was a Trump supporter and hosting Mexican themed parties. Beak (Hilary) seems like the Trumpster type. Earlier today she reached into her man's swimming trunks on her IG story. Classy!
Hillary is a trumpeter. She follows him on Twitter and likes a lot of his tweets
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

mssqueen233 wrote:Those are fricken ugly guess you should go to your p o box more often your so ungrateful people send you stuff and you probably don’t even check your P.O. Box must be so nice getting free stuff.....[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... dbd546.jpg[/IMG]

She’s never gonna put these on the girls. The colors are “out of her comfort zone” Image what a dumbass

lavenderlove
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lavenderlove »

kaassss wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:Those are fricken ugly guess you should go to your p o box more often your so ungrateful people send you stuff and you probably don’t even check your P.O. Box must be so nice getting free stuff.....[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201905 ... dbd546.jpg[/IMG]

She’s never gonna put these on the girls. The colors are “out of her comfort zone” Image what a dumbass

ImageImageImage Bingo! "I'll have to put these on the girls one of these days". One of these days! Image Yeah ok. That means "EW NEVER. Goodbye."

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

It’s such a shame that Aaryn is such an ugly person on the inside because she’s beautiful. She looks great in her new video. Other than her money, that’s probably one of the things that T man is envious of since she’s so unfortunate looking.
I’m still waiting for this fake friendship to fall apart so that we can watch the shit show. They’re both always trying to one up each other, and Tara is close to Aaryn’s subscriber count, so we all know it’s coming

Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

kaassss wrote: Wed May 29, 2019 9:17 am It’s such a shame that Aaryn is such an ugly person on the inside because she’s beautiful. She looks great in her new video. Other than her money, that’s probably one of the things that T man is envious of since she’s so unfortunate looking.
I’m still waiting for this fake friendship to fall apart so that we can watch the shit show. They’re both always trying to one up each other, and Tara is close to Aaryn’s subscriber count, so we all know it’s coming

Agree... its interesting how beautiful people can become literally ugly af when they are rotten from the core... Cause all I see is a horrible human being with no respect for others...
ActualWorkingMom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ActualWorkingMom »

I can’t upload the screenshot but someone sent her a big package of products - Jessica’s Natural Foods. The name “Jessica” is on the letterhead, the note is signed “Jessica” and all five items shown on Tara’s IG story have the label “Jessica’s Natural Foods” on them in big bold letters. You can’t miss it.

What does this halfwit write? “So thoughtful Jennifer!” Hope Jessica saw that and crossed Tara off her list for any future PR.
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

ActualWorkingMom wrote:I can’t upload the screenshot but someone sent her a big package of products - Jessica’s Natural Foods. The name “Jessica” is on the letterhead, the note is signed “Jessica” and all five items shown on Tara’s IG story have the label “Jessica’s Natural Foods” on them in big bold letters. You can’t miss it.

What does this halfwit write? “So thoughtful Jennifer!” Hope Jessica saw that and crossed Tara off her list for any future PR.
Wtf haha. What an idiot. How do people like this girl? She has nothing to offer

Not_Sponsored
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Not_Sponsored »

“It’s a hospital shower, it’s not the cleanest.” Says the idiot who doesn’t wash her kid’s new clothes before she puts them on them, or wash new containers before she puts food into them. Mkay.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

How many times has she redone the pantry organizing? But can't clean out the hall closet? She could even do another organization video on it.
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

You can already see in her hospital bag video how much she's going to be planning his outfits. Like, she has two possible coming home outfits with matching beanies and matching pacifiers. He's a baby, he doesn't care! I'm sure it's all for instagram, though. Sad how much of her life revolves around that. I'm sure she'll be keeping a beanie on his head for the first three years and be planning his outfits until he's fifteen.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

I can see why she keeps that headband on Shay 24/7. She looks like she has a mullet. Not sure if its just grown in that way bc it happens alot or if the constant wearing of the tight over the ear headbands are creating the mullet from rubbing her sides of hair all day.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”