Tara Henderson: Husband who cheats & kids can’t speak | Part 8

Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Husband who cheats & kids can’t speak | Part 8

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

kristieanne87 wrote:I disagree, Shay is anything but pretty.
Her Paci mouth makes her look like a monkey.
AryaStark wrote:
vandelynn wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:08 pm Well well well look what we have here! Guess she did read the comments on that vlog considering it’s only Shay pics she just posted!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shay is a very photogenic, pretty, and smart little girl.
Don’t know why tman doesn’t want to see it, we all do.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Shay has an awkward phase. But she’s gotten so much cuter and is finally growing into her facial features and is definitely a pretty little girl!

Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

That picture of tara and shay is so awkward and forced. Shes not even looking at her little girl with a loving smile. Shes literally smiling at nothing. So strange!

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

Adeline has more mention on Taras insta right now than her own daughter. Shay only gets a temporary honorable mention in the stories.

I think Tara is glad to be in the “cool crowd”. She’s been fallowing Aaryn a really long time. Before Tara started making videos or a name for herself. Kinda like a creepy stalker that became friends with someone she fan girls over. I’m not a fan of Aaryn and don’t watch her much but she dies seem more genuine and consistent on who she is as a person. Tara wants to be like her. And I think Aaryn is flattered by that.

You know what rubbed me wrong with the ask me video is when they were talking about Tara’s organization. She plays it off like she’s a compulsive cleaner and organizer. I don’t really think so and some of the past photos we have uploaded reflect that. I am a compulsive cleaner. It’s not fun. Or cute. It’s not something I wish on my kids to develop. So when she thought that was a good trait that Bailey picked up from her, I was sort of ticked off at that. Bailey is a kid. She doesn’t need to clean the whole house. But that is how she has now learned to please her mom.

I’m all for accepting who you are and your faults but anyone else with this struggle know it’s not some cute parlor trick. I wish I could sit down and enjoy my family without thinking about my to do list. Or cleaning until I can’t walk. There’s a huge level of anxiety with it.

Anyway. Just up late reflecting on that. As I’ve been up all night with my kids. She is not mom goals. She doesn’t work with her kids much and that’s sad. My son is younger than Shay and knows his alphabet, sight words, counts, counts by 5, 10s, and 20s.. knows his shapes, moon phases.. he always surprises me. To me, that is my mom goals...to teach my kids and instill values and confidence. I’m all for taking my kids out and spending time with them. I take them to the park almost every day. If it’s over 50 degrees we are out exploring and playing.

I truly hope YouTube puts a stop to the paid mom gig they have going on. Even without it, I don’t think Tara would put in the work she should. Like Brittany Vasseur works with her son. And you can tell. I’m not comparing. As that boy is advanced. Each child is unique and special in their own light. She really doesn’t let Shay shine. Or at least she doesn’t show it. I just couldn’t see sending my kids off every day like that personally. As a stay at home mom... I know it’s hard on working moms to leave they’re child. They’re only little for so long.

For the final part of this I don’t think Tara is on subs. I’m pretty sure you have to go daily to pick them up and get random UAs. I think that that wouldn’t work with her frequent trips. I’m not on it but know what’s up with it. I do think she’s using something. That’s just my speculation I really wonder why she even talks about her past addiction if she doesn’t want to talk about it. LOL. Probably advised not to by management. That isn’t the look that Prima management wants their favorite infomercial host to have.

I was surfing Facebook and seen a post on a photography group I’m in and seen this girl post the girl worded it “my management team wants my photos like this, what filter do I use and how can I make it look like hers”. It wasn’t Tara but she had an uploaded photo to another Instagram clone. That’s all these management teams want, is phony clones of each other. The group I’m in gets a lot of request like that for Instagram. I’ve came across my own edit for someone else once.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

Title suggestion..

Tara Henderson: “Love this for me”. -Shay

Seen that in the YT comments and couldn’t help myself. :-))
IDK86
Informer
Informer

Unread post by IDK86 »

Zero pics/stories of Baylee since she got home and 2 of Shay!!! Trying to do some damage control? Yeah, no one's buying it. Will see what u have to say IF you actually address it in person.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Posted this, but managed to do a mini dog infomercial with a code, swipe up for stockings bc they are AmAZiNg🙄, letting us know she ordered more in case they add to their family, showed a juice she was holding, a short clip of Shay kissing Grayson, and a pic of herself and Shay “why does she look 16”..ummmm how about look at my sweet beautiful daughter, I love her so. Nope. But we did get an actual insta post of “my handsome boys” Adam and Grayson. She can’t even hide her favoritism. Once again a fun day is planned and they are ALL going. Shay will never get anything extra from Tara. She just can’t give that girl more then the basic minimum. Sorry the pic is posted sideways...I can’t get the hang of attaching images😅
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
g4321
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by g4321 »

kristieanne87 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 8:16 pm I disagree, Shay is anything but pretty.
Her Paci mouth makes her look like a monkey.
AryaStark wrote:
vandelynn wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:08 pm Well well well look what we have here! Guess she did read the comments on that vlog considering it’s only Shay pics she just posted!

Shay is a very photogenic, pretty, and smart little girl.
Don’t know why tman doesn’t want to see it, we all do.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Shay is an adorable, sweet little girl who wants, needs, and deserves love, attention, and affection. And her mother is failing her.
unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unwitty_username »

IDK86 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 5:33 am Zero pics/stories of Baylee since she got home and 2 of Shay!!! Trying to do some damage control? Yeah, no one's buying it. Will see what u have to say IF you actually address it in person.
This crap bothers me almost as much as leaving Shay to begin with!!
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread! ImageImageImage

Tara Henderson: Disney trips while at home Shay sits | Part 9
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”