Tara Henderson: Husband who cheats & kids can’t speak | Part 8

Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Husband who cheats & kids can’t speak | Part 8

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

The sad thing is if he doesn’t make something out of this school thing, that’s one kids college fund gone just so they can use it to pay for their mortgage. I hope he’s getting a good job to support them with because I don’t see Tara making anything much of herself. They could have passed the GI bill down to their golden child Baylee. Let’s just hope these kids have savings accounts or college funds.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

What angers me the most with this sorry excuse for a mother, is her blatant favoritism. She has said many times the baby looks like Baylee blah blah. Who gives a shit. Her insta is a glimpse into her life....Shay is missing for nearly all pics. She has few compared to baylee. Even Grayson now is catching up, and he was just born. Today’s pic of Adam Adam & Grayson is adorable however you would think she would post a pic of Shay too. I’m telling you, even after all the hate she got on her packing vid, she’s laughing at us. This chick does not care. Shay doesn’t fit her idea of cute, adorable or perfect. God, I seriously can’t stand her. My comments on that vid haven’t been deleted. I stg she’s keeping them bc she’s making bank. Bitch.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

If you think that just because Adam is from a small town that means he got away with me your wrong. If anything less kids, we each pretty much had a sheriff that watched us all each shift. I grew up in a town similar to Adam's. You don't get away with more. Yeah I agree he might have just not been caught but Tara did more than just the dui's which in itself is sad (especially when I've had a family member killed because of irresponsible driver).
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

What's sad is how much of this trip is tax deductible? I'm just wondering when her and Aaryn will plan one for Shay and Adeline and play it off that was the plan all a long.
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

She’s probably leaving the comments because more comments means more interaction and it’s good for her channel. Even if the comments are bad. Look at Trisha Paytas. She comes up with some wild things to make videos about and leaves a lot of her negative comments, if not all. She’s making bank from being crazy and trolling. She knows it’ll make people watch, and then comment and that’s more interaction. That’s all Tara is doing.
graham3186
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by graham3186 »

Oh look a pic of her and Shay in her stories!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

graham3186 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:50 pm Oh look a pic of her and Shay in her stories!!

Shay is the Where’s Waldo child of instagram.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

AryaStark wrote:
graham3186 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 3:50 pm Oh look a pic of her and Shay in her stories!!

Shay is the Where’s Waldo child of instagram.
ImageImage poor baby ImageImage
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Momma2three wrote:What angers me the most with this sorry excuse for a mother, is her blatant favoritism. She has said many times the baby looks like Baylee blah blah. Who gives a shit. Her insta is a glimpse into her life....Shay is missing for nearly all pics. She has few compared to baylee. Even Grayson now is catching up, and he was just born. Today’s pic of Adam Adam & Grayson is adorable however you would think she would post a pic of Shay too. I’m telling you, even after all the hate she got on her packing vid, she’s laughing at us. This chick does not care. Shay doesn’t fit her idea of cute, adorable or perfect. God, I seriously can’t stand her. My comments on that vid haven’t been deleted. I stg she’s keeping them bc she’s making bank. Bitch.

Just wait til January first if you mark it made for kids you cannot comment on none of the yt videos haha...

WNW
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by WNW »

Her face is almost orange compared to her pale white hand. Why didnt her photographer at least edit it to match a little more?
And of course she added that picture less than an hour after we mention Shay is missing from the pictures.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Itsnotmyfault
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Itsnotmyfault »

MiloandMax1 wrote:If you think that just because Adam is from a small town that means he got away with me your wrong. If anything less kids, we each pretty much had a sheriff that watched us all each shift. I grew up in a town similar to Adam's. You don't get away with more. Yeah I agree he might have just not been caught but Tara did more than just the dui's which in itself is sad (especially when I've had a family member killed because of irresponsible driver).
That is unfortunate for you. That is not a normal situation. There had to be contributing factors for you guys to be watched under a microscope. In little towns you have a small amount of sheriffs that patrol a couple counties or few hundred miles daily. They have a lot of duties and some have to do game warden violations on top of the patrol. In small towns that keeps them on the move constantly, there isn’t enough time to watch you all day and night. It is pointless unless there was a problem or threat because they simply don’t have that kind of down time.. Hopefully everything turned out ok for ya!! Image
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

mssqueen233 wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:14 pm
Momma2three wrote:What angers me the most with this sorry excuse for a mother, is her blatant favoritism. She has said many times the baby looks like Baylee blah blah. Who gives a shit. Her insta is a glimpse into her life....Shay is missing for nearly all pics. She has few compared to baylee. Even Grayson now is catching up, and he was just born. Today’s pic of Adam Adam & Grayson is adorable however you would think she would post a pic of Shay too. I’m telling you, even after all the hate she got on her packing vid, she’s laughing at us. This chick does not care. Shay doesn’t fit her idea of cute, adorable or perfect. God, I seriously can’t stand her. My comments on that vid haven’t been deleted. I stg she’s keeping them bc she’s making bank. Bitch.

Just wait til January first if you mark it made for kids you cannot comment on none of the yt videos haha...

So she has to mark the vids made for children or because she has children in them? I hope it’s the latter! I can’t wait to see her yt career go down. I would never wish that on anyone..but I can’t stand her fake all for money life. It’s so sad.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Well well well look what we have here! Guess she did read the comments on that vlog considering it’s only Shay pics she just posted!

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Itsnotmyfault wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:29 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:If you think that just because Adam is from a small town that means he got away with me your wrong. If anything less kids, we each pretty much had a sheriff that watched us all each shift. I grew up in a town similar to Adam's. You don't get away with more. Yeah I agree he might have just not been caught but Tara did more than just the dui's which in itself is sad (especially when I've had a family member killed because of irresponsible driver).
That is unfortunate for you. That is not a normal situation. There had to be contributing factors for you guys to be watched under a microscope. In little towns you have a small amount of sheriffs that patrol a couple counties or few hundred miles daily. They have a lot of duties and some have to do game warden violations on top of the patrol. In small towns that keeps them on the move constantly, there isn’t enough time to watch you all day and night. It is pointless unless there was a problem or threat because they simply don’t have that kind of down time.. Hopefully everything turned out ok for ya!! Image
Have never been in trouble because when everyone knows everyone you know better. The cops were very bored in my town, actually. Adam seems to miss that small town feel it seems and i can understand why.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

I just remember didn’t tara Adam nick Aaryn go to Gaylord in Austin Texas before Christmas last year ?????

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

vandelynn wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:08 pm Well well well look what we have here! Guess she did read the comments on that vlog considering it’s only Shay pics she just posted!

Shay is a very photogenic, pretty, and smart little girl.
Don’t know why tman doesn’t want to see it, we all do.
dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

I haven’t been watching her for very long, but does she have any hobbies? She has 0 personality and is always monotone, she even speaks to her kids in a monotone voice. Outside of blush pink, what does she like? She’s seriously so dull, she has the personality of a piece of paper.
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I disagree, Shay is anything but pretty.
Her Paci mouth makes her look like a monkey.
AryaStark wrote:
vandelynn wrote: Sat Nov 23, 2019 5:08 pm Well well well look what we have here! Guess she did read the comments on that vlog considering it’s only Shay pics she just posted!

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

stassie17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stassie17 »

kristieanne87 wrote:I disagree, Shay is anything but pretty.
Her Paci mouth makes her look like a monkey.
AryaStark wrote:

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
wow really? shay’s the cutest out of all three. not sure why it’s okay to pick apart how children look but alrighty.

dessywessy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dessywessy »

What did Adam do to Shay? I think I’ve seen a few comments about “what Adam did to Shay” but like I said, haven’t been watching her long.
don’t sweat the petty things, and don’t pet the sweaty things

Return to “Tara Henderson”