Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Chambermaid69
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Husband who cheats & kids can’t speak | Part 8

Unread post by Chambermaid69 »

If they read here, I’m sure they’re looking at Tiffani Bs, Brianna Ks, and other’s YT content for ideas and to see what does well. He admitted that if you want to start a YT channel you should copy Tara’s most viewed videos for ideas. He said that’s basically what they’ve done. Then tag it or title it with something that’s highly searched.
Lillouiepooie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lillouiepooie »

Wait, I havent been on here in so long, but is adam actually cheating? Someone fill me in please.

Sent from my SM-J260AZ using Tapatalk

jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Wait, I havent been on here in so long, but is adam actually cheating? Someone fill me in please.

No, not that anyone has said with fact. I don't like the title because I don't believe in 'Clickbait' in Vlog Titles and I feel that's all this one here is.

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

violet08
Talker
Talker

Unread post by violet08 »

jazieg wrote:
Lillouiepooie wrote:Wait, I havent been on here in so long, but is adam actually cheating? Someone fill me in please.

No, not that anyone has said with fact. I don't like the title because I don't believe in 'Clickbait' in Vlog Titles and I feel that's all this one here is.

I don’t like it either. If she does in fact read here and if he’s not doing anything it could potentially put doubt in her mind and cause problems.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

I don't like it either! There's enough to hate and think creepy about both but not this, so far.....

I again suggest:

Tara Henderson: The IQ of a Kumquat, Raising 3 Robots
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Well her husband does cheat by buying subscribers.
Gladys Kravitz I
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Gladys Kravitz I »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:14 pm Well her husband does cheat by buying subscribers.
Oh give me a break, you know that's not the cheating this thread title was referring to......
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:58 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:14 pm Well her husband does cheat by buying subscribers.
Oh give me a break, you know that's not the cheating this thread title was referring to......
I didn't say it was, it was a joke. I dont think he is cheating on Tara either. Shes making the money right now and he's gotta keep their YouTube channel together.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:08 pm
Gladys Kravitz I wrote: Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:58 pm
I didn't say it was, it was a joke. I dont think he is cheating on Tara either. Shes making the money right now and he's gotta keep their YouTube channel together.
Why didn’t they just call the thread Tara Henderson: Wicker Basket Champion.🙂
kaassss
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaassss »

violet08 wrote:
jazieg wrote:

I don’t like it either. If she does in fact read here and if he’s not doing anything it could potentially put doubt in her mind and cause problems.
She doesn’t need us to cause problems in her marriage, Shay already does that on her own according to Tara.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I don't see the difference in it being here or any other board. I see it on several. Proof or not. I dont think he is but why is it ok to make assumptions about abuse going on in that home (other than mental abuse that we have seen like Adam making fun of the girls, the ig story) but its not ok to say he's cheating as a thread title/joke. Which seems to be said because he's gone often and cares about the dog more than Tara.

As much as Tara tries to pretend they have this perfect marriage (as if there is such a thing), they don't seem to mesh well. Its just part of her I'm so perfect channel and comes across fake. I mean these are things we see, or like him making fun of her with the typical Tara. If that's love to her I feel bad for her. Neither seem happy and that never has a happy ending.
Nonodramas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nonodramas »

Yeah I think it's makes more sense to say he's a creep because that's obvious lol but we don't know for definite if he has cheated. My title suggestion was going to be

T-man Henderson : kids don't speak, husbands a creep, video titles on repeat.

I like it when they kind of rhyme lol. :D
Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Salamisammich »

Does Tara live near Dallas? She hasn’t posted in awhile and they had a massive tornado

violet08
Talker
Talker

MiloandMax1 wrote:I don't see the difference in it being here or any other board. I see it on several. Proof or not. I dont think he is but why is it ok to make assumptions about abuse going on in that home (other than mental abuse that we have seen like Adam making fun of the girls, the ig story) but its not ok to say he's cheating as a thread title/joke. Which seems to be said because he's gone often and cares about the dog more than Tara.

As much as Tara tries to pretend they have this perfect marriage (as if there is such a thing), they don't seem to mesh well. Its just part of her I'm so perfect channel and comes across fake. I mean these are things we see, or like him making fun of her with the typical Tara. If that's love to her I feel bad for her. Neither seem happy and that never has a happy ending.

TBH I’m not surprised who posted about it saying that Adam was molesting the girls was extreme. Cheating and abuse is extreme in my opinion.
violet08
Talker
Talker

kaassss wrote:
violet08 wrote:
jazieg wrote:No, not that anyone has said with fact. I don't like the title because I don't believe in 'Clickbait' in Vlog Titles and I feel that's all this one here is.

She doesn’t need us to cause problems in her marriage, Shay already does that on her own according to Tara.

Right she doesn’t. But how is accusing her husband of cheating helping that? He goes to school, so he’s cheating?
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

Personally I don’t give a dogs rip if he is or is not cheating. Far worse has been said about her on this site so I don’t think anyone should act like they’re that concerned about a YTMD thread title. Also... she said “mines well” I’m sorry... WHAT?!?! Dear lord woman go to school with Adam or actually Baylee and you both can learn to speak. Also take Grayson out of the damn swaddle.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Salamisammich wrote:Does Tara live near Dallas? She hasn’t posted in awhile and they had a massive tornado

Just google there’s like 150,000 people without power oh no what shall Tara do without her phone and her laptopImageImageImageImage

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

mssqueen233 wrote:
Salamisammich wrote:Does Tara live near Dallas? She hasn’t posted in awhile and they had a massive tornado

Just google there’s like 150,000 people without power oh no what shall Tara do without her phone and her laptopImageImageImageImage

Yea she finally posted on Instagram and seemed a little shook

Salamisammich
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Salamisammich wrote:
mssqueen233 wrote:

Yea she finally posted on Instagram and seemed a little shook

Nvm she must have internet because she posted a video

Return to “Tara Henderson”