Tara Henderson: Disney trips while at home Shay sits | Part 9

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Disney trips while at home Shay sits | Part 9

Unread post by AryaStark »

Mspenny wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 1:05 pm If Adam was smart, he would stay in school and find a job.

I hate to say it, but the working world is AGEIST. There are more people than jobs, and they want young, fresh-out-of-school faces. Getting your degree and then letting sit for a decade, without any relevant work experience is STUPID.

Stay at home moms talk about this all the time! “I only took a few years off and now I can’t find any work.” “It costs more than I make to have my son in daycare, but I would lose my seniority if I stayed at home.”

They really should be planning for their future. Even if they keep having kids, they’re getting older, and again, people want to watch YOUNG moms.

Anyway, I’m really sorry if I offended anyone talking about ageism.
The ageist remark is very true. I have watched many people go through it. Employers want young and cheap especially when they can hire two people for the price of one(you).
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Cassygreen3 wrote:HEY T-MAN! Guess what i did today? I washed, dried, folded, and put away a load of laundry all BEFORE NOON ImageImage OMG. How you ask? Simple. Started while the kids were eating breakfast. Switched over when it was done because ya know it only takes a second. Then folded and put away when the baby went down for a nap!! It’s like witchcraft. Have you maybe tried that? Ohh well. Have fun with some stranger washing your infected smelly thongs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah but do you have her JOB?

tarafannot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tarafannot »

I am surprised that it's been 3 days and no one's noticed the misspelling in Tara's previous vlog title... What is POSIONING?
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

Seeing Shay enjoying the rides and spa day on IG Stories makes me sad thinking how much she would have enjoyed Disney World. Then Tara's posting a pic that says "besties", well if they are such best friends, why didn't Baylee take her bestie Shay to Disney for her birthday trip. This trip has not made me forget how crappy you treated Shay by not taking her to Disney World with you and by the numbers your vlogs are getting, I'm not the only one who has forgotten poor Shay.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Carol wrote:Seeing Shay enjoying the rides and spa day on IG Stories makes me sad thinking how much she would have enjoyed Disney World. Then Tara's posting a pic that says "besties", well if they are such best friends, why didn't Baylee take her bestie Shay to Disney for her birthday trip. This trip has not made me forget how crappy you treated Shay by not taking her to Disney World with you and by the numbers your vlogs are getting, I'm not the only one who has forgotten poor Shay.

Image AGREE such a b****

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Ehhhh I suffer from ocd and my time management has sucked my entire life.
vandelynn wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Her kids are in daycare and she only has the infant at home why can’t she do laundry? Sounds to me like she sucks at time management. She doesn’t need to be working 12 hours a day at home.

Right!! Yet she claims to be have OCD and has to be super organized or it drives her nuts! Most people like that has to have their time management in check at all times, it bothers them if it’s not. Also I’ve never met an OCD person who would actually trust someone else doing things they normally would do bc they need to know it’s being done exactly like they do it. She is getting herself in deeper and deeper with this persona she portrays and it’s going to blow up in her face, I just hope is sooner rather than later.Image

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

tarafannot wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 3:36 pm I am surprised that it's been 3 days and no one's noticed the misspelling in Tara's previous vlog title... What is POSIONING?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!
kermite
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kermite »

Wow, she just posted bday invites for Baylee's bday party. I thought Disneyworld was her gift. She's such a liar!
Megs1988
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Megs1988 »

Graysky33 wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:44 am
Megs1988 wrote:Y’all may have already talked about this but I’ve only been able to read a few posts here and there for about a month. I could’ve missed it. Anyway, have any of you discussed the changes youtube is enforcing after the first of the year? I don’t know if this is true, but I heard that comments will be disabled on all channels with children. This was done a while back but a lot of moms (Tara) found a way around it and turned theirs back on. Also, and I don’t know if I believe this, but videos with children in them won’t be monetized.

Can someone clear this up for me? Thanks!
It's not channels with children, it's channels made for an audience of children.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ahhh thank you! I didn’t think it sounded right. I totally had it confused!
Itsjustfake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustfake »

kermite wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:37 pm Wow, she just posted bday invites for Baylee's bday party. I thought Disneyworld was her gift. She's such a liar!
She will say that Baylee wanted to invite her school friends And because she celebrated shays taco birthday she couldn’t say no. Knowing Tara she will cook up an excuse and make her subscribers say aww.......😡
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Itsjustfake wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:59 pm
kermite wrote: Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:37 pm Wow, she just posted bday invites for Baylee's bday party. I thought Disneyworld was her gift. She's such a liar!
She will say that Baylee wanted to invite her school friends And because she celebrated shays taco birthday she couldn’t say no. Knowing Tara she will cook up an excuse and make her subscribers say aww.......😡

Well if we’re keeping score so far:
Bailey: 2
Shay: 0
Chole: bones
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I think a lot of people droped her after the Disney BS I stoped following her and Aaryn on IG after that. Those two are disgusting
Hereforthemamadrama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Hereforthemamadrama »

I think a lot of people droped her after the Disney BS I stoped following her and Aaryn on IG after that. Those two are disgusting
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

How do you know when you're a complete joke??

When the laziest pos Airhead Williams can somehow manage to do her laundry and Tman who is home 24/7 (this weekend trip doesn't count lol) has to hire her laundry out! Goooooo Tara!!Image
[IMG][/IMG]

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

kristieanne87 wrote:Ehhhh I suffer from ocd and my time management has sucked my entire life.
vandelynn wrote:
Amelia322 wrote:Her kids are in daycare and she only has the infant at home why can’t she do laundry? Sounds to me like she sucks at time management. She doesn’t need to be working 12 hours a day at home.

Right!! Yet she claims to be have OCD and has to be super organized or it drives her nuts! Most people like that has to have their time management in check at all times, it bothers them if it’s not. Also I’ve never met an OCD person who would actually trust someone else doing things they normally would do bc they need to know it’s being done exactly like they do it. She is getting herself in deeper and deeper with this persona she portrays and it’s going to blow up in her face, I just hope is sooner rather than later.Image

You must be the exception then lol the few I know are very organized, keeps a tight schedule down to the minute and in their mind if their time management gets screwed up the whole day is thrown off. What I posted below is them to a T!! Image

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Itsjustfake wrote:
She will say that Baylee wanted to invite her school friends And because she celebrated shays taco birthday she couldn’t say no. Knowing Tara she will cook up an excuse and make her subscribers say aww.......Image
My money is on “my mom was in town so we decided to have a small party. We wanted to be in the moment so there will be no vlog to hate on. Sorry guys”

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

I loved that her perfectly sent out laundered clothes were thrown outside and left on the ground for who knows how many days while they were gone. Hope a skunk sprayed it walking by.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

Nah, she'll just say 'Disney was her "Big" present, but she was always going to have a Party".

Both her parents will be there. Hope their friends at least or Awkward!

I'm sure Aaryn will be there with her kids. Or she may pull a Reese is sick pay back for Tara missing Adelines party...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Lol, damn. I guess I am.
vandelynn wrote:
kristieanne87 wrote:Ehhhh I suffer from ocd and my time management has sucked my entire life.
vandelynn wrote: Right!! Yet she claims to be have OCD and has to be super organized or it drives her nuts! Most people like that has to have their time management in check at all times, it bothers them if it’s not. Also I’ve never met an OCD person who would actually trust someone else doing things they normally would do bc they need to know it’s being done exactly like they do it. She is getting herself in deeper and deeper with this persona she portrays and it’s going to blow up in her face, I just hope is sooner rather than later.Image

You must be the exception then lol the few I know are very organized, keeps a tight schedule down to the minute and in their mind if their time management gets screwed up the whole day is thrown off. What I posted below is them to a T!! Image

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She has claimed that her parents are really close friends.
In vlogs back from Cali they all hung out together, I think at her moms apartment complex by the pool.
jazieg wrote:Nah, she'll just say 'Disney was her "Big" present, but she was always going to have a Party".

Both her parents will be there. Hope their friends at least or Awkward!

I'm sure Aaryn will be there with her kids. Or she may pull a Reese is sick pay back for Tara missing Adelines party...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”