https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Disney trips while at home Shay sits | Part 9

Unread post by unwitty_username »

I knew I would be annoyed when this day came...a new high chair for Grayson. Because hanging on to Shay's old high chair wasn't good enough for prince Grayson. Because why keep a perfectly usable item when you can spend $300 on a new one?? Sick.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Nope I don’t think he’s cute at allImage

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 1931c3.jpg[/IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

The thing is...you spend the high dollar on the first kid so the second and third get itbl passed down to them, and you get your moneys worth. They threw away all their baby stuff before the move and are buying all new for Grayson...that just makes zero sense.
unwitty_username wrote:I knew I would be annoyed when this day came...a new high chair for Grayson. Because hanging on to Shay's old high chair wasn't good enough for prince Grayson. Because why keep a perfectly usable item when you can spend $300 on a new one?? Sick.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Tara Henderson: Disney trips while at home Shay sits | Part 9

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

Between yesterday and today she’s been making it a point to post shay in her stories
We see you Tara.

Okaycooool
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Okaycooool »

Tara is too busy on her phone to realize shay is throwing that light toy into the boy in front of her and he looks terrified trying to hide behind his dad and Tara doesn’t even notice.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

If Tara had to pay out of pocket like most parents she would have kept the baby stuff. The military moved them so not like they had to deal with the extra stuff they weren't using themselves. But I think she got that high chair sent to her so she doesn't care.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Tman should donate her barely used, expensive, received free, baby items to a Veteran’s org. Pay it forward in some way.
Imo.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I still think there is something wrong with Baylee because if the way she turns her head and looks out the side if her eyes.
Usually that is a huge red flag when it comes to Autism, but I don't see any other behaviors that would lead me to think that.
I just keep noticing her turning her head when looking at things, and it's concerning.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

unwitty_username wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:02 pm I knew I would be annoyed when this day came...a new high chair for Grayson. Because hanging on to Shay's old high chair wasn't good enough for prince Grayson. Because why keep a perfectly usable item when you can spend $300 on a new one?? Sick.
I'm sure it was given to her but your right nothing is good enough to use again I think this is her 3rd high chair
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

kristieanne87 wrote:I still think there is something wrong with Baylee because if the way she turns her head and looks out the side if her eyes.
Usually that is a huge red flag when it comes to Autism, but I don't see any other behaviors that would lead me to think that.
I just keep noticing her turning her head when looking at things, and it's concerning.

God can’t Tara just take Baylee to the eye doctor??? Obviously it’s tooo time assuming for Tara & Adam.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201911 ... 52ac0b.jpg[/IMG]

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Okaycooool wrote:Tara is too busy on her phone to realize shay is throwing that light toy into the boy in front of her and he looks terrified trying to hide behind his dad and Tara doesn’t even notice.
Is that in her stories? I don’t see it?

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

kristieanne87 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:33 pm I still think there is something wrong with Baylee because if the way she turns her head and looks out the side if her eyes.

Tara said when Baylee was born her birth was so forceful that it broke her clavicle. It’s likely it didn’t heal right and could be a muscle imbalance.
Alittlechaos1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Alittlechaos1 »

begenos1 wrote:
Okaycooool wrote:Tara is too busy on her phone to realize shay is throwing that light toy into the boy in front of her and he looks terrified trying to hide behind his dad and Tara doesn’t even notice.

Yes it’s the last one on her story

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Tman could have gone and done a show or two like that at Disney WITH Shay. Look how excited Shay was dancing around.
Proves she would have had a great time if invited.
unwitty_username
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by unwitty_username »

kristieanne87 wrote: Sun Nov 24, 2019 4:33 pm I still think there is something wrong with Baylee because if the way she turns her head and looks out the side if her eyes.

Also, she almost always looks terrified. Like a spooked horse or something. Definitely something off about her.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson: Disney trips while at home Shay sits | Part 9

Unread post by vandelynn »

unwitty_username wrote:

Also, she almost always looks terrified. Like a spooked horse or something. Definitely something off about her.

Yesssss! It shows on almost every video. The one when Shay dropped her breakfast and all of a sudden it cuts to an edit and even Bailey looks terrified when it cuts back to them. You can just look at Tara and see it on her face when talking to the girls that she has that “mommy dearest” vibe. She may not hit them but there is definitely harsh scolding going on. There is no way you could ever convince me that Tara is this calm, loving, and understanding Mom she tries to portray, I fear she is actually the polar opposite. No one who has past addictions is generally that calm and collected unless they are heavily medicated. As much as I can’t stand Airbrow Williams I never get the “crazy, screaming, out of control” Mom vibe like I do when I see Tara. Airbrow is just a oblivious moron lol

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Alittlechaos1 wrote:
begenos1 wrote:

Yes it’s the last one on her story

Ope. Image Doesn’t look like she’s throwing it, more like showing to him. That kid is not terrified lol.

Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

unwitty_username wrote:I knew I would be annoyed when this day came...a new high chair for Grayson. Because hanging on to Shay's old high chair wasn't good enough for prince Grayson. Because why keep a perfectly usable item when you can spend $300 on a new one?? Sick.
Not to mention she used to rave about how much she loved the ikea highchairs. She had TWO of them. Now that she has new money those werent good enough.

kxfdst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kxfdst »

Posting a ton of pictures of Shay is not addressing anything. She was so ballsy to post all the Disney stories and acted like it was no big deal to just take Baylee.

Keep that same energy and address what the F you were thinking T man. Can’t keep shoving things under the rug forever.

Return to “Tara Henderson”