Tara Henderson: Lies, cries and oh my gosh, you guys. | Part 10

boosmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Lies, cries and oh my gosh, you guys. | Part 10

Unread post by boosmommy »

misspersonality wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:15 am Haha they are dying to “build”. Gotta keep up with the Williams’. Shouldn’t be too hard to do since Aaryn’s house is shit, but still Image
But its Adam's idea
Winter1128
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Winter1128 »

I'm seriously having a hard time watching her vlogs lately. I only made it to the part where she was feeding Greyson bananas but my goodness she is such a lazy parent. Shoves tablets in front of the girls while fixing their hair. Doesn't say a single word to them. Her kids are in school all day why doesn't she take away the tablets and TALK to them?! I don't even think it crosses her mind. I talk soo much to my 6 year old before she heads off to school. Again, guess Tara can't be bothered.

Greyson is almost 8 months and STILL keeps his hands clenched like a newborn and can't hold the bottle independently and makes no attempt to move whatsoever in the crib, how is he not trying to pull himself up? Tara please stop being lazy and talk to your pedi Greyson is cute and happy but it's so hard watching him like this!!
Kat8392
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kat8392 »

The way Tara plays house with greyson is disturbing. What mother has to act to the camera how much she loves and cares for her child? Im sorry but when im going through the day with my 6 month old i have never thought to myself, let me setup my tripod in the corner, lay my kid down flat on the floor with no toys and stare at him for 2 hours. What a fake bitch. The amout that kid sleeps, i wouldn't put it past her that she gives him tylenol or something to that effect.

Once again Tara has to "keep up with the jonses". YT is paying these moms too much money to exploit their kids. I mean jesus christ, my husband pulls in 6 figures alone, I manage 3 of our income properties on top of being a SAHM. We are currently living in one of our duplexes, so we have basically no livings expenses and are working our asses off to either buy or build our longterm house in the next year or so. But it takes TIME and MONEY. These bitches are selling oil, swipe ups and their kids childhood and the next thing you know its "I bought a new car!" "we are building a house!" HOWWWWWW? The only difference is my husband and I will always have money and income because of our investments, all these bitches have is a high credit card balance.
Nonodramas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nonodramas »

kaper wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 10:05 am I can't bear to watch the video twice, but did Tara leave Greyson on the couch while she took the dog out to "potty"? She was out there long enough to show the holes the dog dug and pan the yard to see all the toys left out in the weather. This is the same baby who stands in the crib?

Later, Baylee is dancing in the living room, and there is the baby, flat on his back on the floor. No kicking movement, no attempts to roll or anything. I guess he is safe alone on the couch for 5 minutes.

Did she really give Greyson's hand me downs as a prize gift for her top oil customers? Really?? I can't with this woman.
Yes this dumb ass really did just let her baby chew on a dog bone while she grabbed the camera to film it before taking it off him, before proceeding to leave Grayson on the floor alone around sharp objects, while she walked around her garden in slow motion. She is fucking unbelievable. Remember the time that she left 3 year old bailey alone in the bath while she spent time getting Shay changed and ready for bed in a different room. Everyone gave her shit in the comments then she lied and said that she drained the bath first. Yeah sure T-man so you really left your 3 year old naked and freezing in and empty bath for 10 mins while you got Shay ready for bed. She is a
pathological liar and an incompetent mom and she puts her kids In unnecessary danger all the time. Also Adam better get a fucking job if he wants a new house. It's really Tara that wants to move, because she's so jealous of Vanessa and her house.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

lenalena wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 7:28 am F7AA0439-2384-4A8E-B33D-D13E7E03D7C8.png

Well I’ll be having nightmares tonight
That’s the first thing I thought when I saw this. So terrifying. She looks so fake, I can just imagine the looks she gets from people in the stores.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

PhreePanda wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 8:45 am Tara Henderson: 50 Shades of filtered face

Get ready for another compelling solo DITL. I honestly think she has housekeeping as well as laundry as she never does clean with me anymore. She is so boring at this point that it’s hard to even hate watch.
Haha I love this one!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

jazieg wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:47 am Her last vlog...

Y. A. W. N.

(I only made it through less than 5mins)

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
It’s beginning to be a game with me how long
before I tap out. The Gray’s day I averaged 8 mins
a viewing. Took a couple days to watch it. lol
Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

Is it normal for kids to watch their tablets while eating?
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Haven't watched the vlog. Probably won't watch the vlog. Let's see if I can summarize it without watching. Tell me if I'm right:

Wakes the girls up
Wakes Grayson up and talks in baby voice
Makes the girls breakfast in slow motion
Does their hair in slow motion
School drop-off
Sits in the car and talks to the camera
Goes home
Pretends to interact with Grayson
Does laundry
Promotes her stupid oils
Picks the girls up
Makes dinner in slow motion
Talks about her never-ending struggle as a "SOLO MOM OF 3" from her bed
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Don’t forget the OOTD. WiLl tie dye replace blush?
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Did she really say five minutes in the dog was, “Digging to China.”
How professional of you to say that. And that effing giggle she did said it all. Racist much?
The phrase originated by people insinuating a certain race of people were living under us(geographically)and lesser than. Which is awful and not true. I need to slap her.👋
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

She didn't change Grayson's clothes all day
She needs to engage with him, he's really behind
She's a bare minimum mOm, I hope her pediatrician is recommending things for her to do with him
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I'm not commenting on her weight or body shaming her but how in the world does she think that dress is too big and she should have got a small? it also looks like its for a child sorry tara your not 13 anymore
here4it
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by here4it »

She definitely got work done on her face. Her forehead doesn’t move! That and with her new horse teeth she’s looking hella creepy on her stories. [IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 110f7a.jpg[/IMG]

ImageImageImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:41 pm She didn't change Grayson's clothes all day
She's a bare minimum mOm, I hope her pediatrician is recommending things for her to do with him

I hope her pediatrician is flagging her.

There is clearly noticeable delays and underdevelopment.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

DollarTreeCandy wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 9:12 pm
ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:41 pm She didn't change Grayson's clothes all day

I hope her pediatrician is flagging her.

There is clearly noticeable delays and underdevelopment.
Right? This stuff makes me so uncomfortable to watch. And like I know no matter what, if I said something I'd just get called a hater and get blocked. It's so frustrating
This video and her last one really showcased how bad it is
And she really shouldn't be doing any kind of baby led weaning with a baby who can't sit unassisted
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies!

Tara Spenderson- Bratty Bay, Gray's delayed...oh, and Shay | Part 11
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Return to “Tara Henderson”