Tara Henderson: Lies, cries and oh my gosh, you guys. | Part 10

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tara Henderson: Lies, cries and oh my gosh, you guys. | Part 10

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

I cannot stand how she says she "paired" this with that. What are you Tara? A chef making wine & cheese pairings? My God. She thinks she's the editor of Vogue or something. And always with a new coffee mug in hand 🤦🏻‍♀️ such an airhead.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by DollarTreeCandy »

girlandboymom wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 1:02 pm
DollarTreeCandy wrote:
kxfdst wrote: Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:35 am Image
What my nightmares look like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh, for fucks sake...

She He looks like a damn Ventriloquist doll.

Those brows and creepy smile freaks me out.
I thought the same when I saw this post. She couldn't find a pic that was even a tiny bit flattering. She looks like a nightmarish cross-dressing doll.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Freaky, isn't it?!

The look is so harsh, forced and fake.

The straight hair to the face, strict brows and zoink'd look her hella weird.
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:05 pm
mssqueen233 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:02 pm
AryaStark wrote:Hmm I smell a trip coming up with the spring clothes
purchase. Her and Aaryn must be going somewhere
in the next couple months.

IT’S DISNEYWORLD!

Holy sht on a cracker they have NeVeR been there!!!!
Hold my earrings while I happy dance💃 lollol

You said 'hold my earrings' HA! :P
DollarTreeCandy
Informer
Informer

I haven't watched any of the dumb vlogs since the Disney disaster.

Well, one I did.

Anyway - after reading some of the comments about Greyson, he's clearly developmentally delayed. I mean, you can see it in the photos. He looks like he is 4 months, tops, and he's about to be 8 months. Her vlogs made me feel like I was watching a child being neglected and turning a blind eye. How is the doctor not noticing Grayson isn't thriving in development?! (Which he should be at this point) I guess what I am really saying; Is she even taking him to the doctor? 6 month checkup? Someone has to be a voice.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

DollarTreeCandy wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 7:46 pm
AryaStark wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:05 pm
mssqueen233 wrote: Mon Feb 03, 2020 4:02 pm

IT’S DISNEYWORLD!

Holy sht on a cracker they have NeVeR been there!!!!
Hold my earrings while I happy dance💃 lollol

You said 'hold my earrings' HA! :P
She said on Instagram her and Ted are going on a "Love Day" vacay
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

Oooh sooo that’s why she needed to rekindle
the Vanessa friendship. She needed a babysitter
for her love day.
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Who the hell plans an outfit for school drop off? This girl has literally nothing going on in her life.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I'm stopping watching anything Tara. She literally does nothing. She doesn't do her own laundry, she orders in dozens of pre-made meals, and her children are in pre-school, or napping. She spends money like water --- seriously -- does her father subsidize their life? She's spent more money on baskets this year than I spent on food....no seriously, I added it up not too long ago, her $$$ spent at the container store would feed me for months. The Nespresso and multiple pods a day, the $200 machine that makes baby bottles, the $1000 bassinet that she straps Gray into? That's not even a drop in the bucket to what is spent on clothing for her and the kids - meanwhile Adam has to wear sweatpants everywhere?

I originally started tuning into mommy vloggers when I was living in a different state from my grandbabies/daughters. I enjoyed glimpses into family life with kids and found that the cleaning motivated me to keep my empty nest caught up and the activities they did with their kids gave me ideas of things to do with my grandbabies when they visited.

But it's been months since I've had any kind of inspiration or motivation from Tara. She just makes me sad. Sad for underdeveloped Gray, sad to watch Bailey be snotty to Shay, sad to see the gross overconsumption of resources and blatant disregard for our planet.

I was in the thick of the Iowa Caucus last night ---- trust me when I say I don't need anything else to make me sad and loose hope for the next generation.

It's time for me to stop all things Tara.
kxfdst
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kxfdst »

CrankyPants wrote:I'm stopping watching anything Tara. She literally does nothing. She doesn't do her own laundry, she orders in dozens of pre-made meals, and her children are in pre-school, or napping. She spends money like water --- seriously -- does her father subsidize their life? She's spent more money on baskets this year than I spent on food....no seriously, I added it up not too long ago, her $$$ spent at the container store would feed me for months. The Nespresso and multiple pods a day, the $200 machine that makes baby bottles, the $1000 bassinet that she straps Gray into? That's not even a drop in the bucket to what is spent on clothing for her and the kids - meanwhile Adam has to wear sweatpants everywhere?

I originally started tuning into mommy vloggers when I was living in a different state from my grandbabies/daughters. I enjoyed glimpses into family life with kids and found that the cleaning motivated me to keep my empty nest caught up and the activities they did with their kids gave me ideas of things to do with my grandbabies when they visited.

But it's been months since I've had any kind of inspiration or motivation from Tara. She just makes me sad. Sad for underdeveloped Gray, sad to watch Bailey be snotty to Shay, sad to see the gross overconsumption of resources and blatant disregard for our planet.

I was in the thick of the Iowa Caucus last night ---- trust me when I say I don't need anything else to make me sad and loose hope for the next generation.

This!!!!! Why can’t her subscribers see this?! I don’t understand.

vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Tman had the nerve to say that Grayson has never needed her to sooth or rock him to sleep in the entire 7 months. Well duh bc the Snoo pretty much raised him the first 4-6 months or whatever contraption she has him in smh

I finally caught a glimpse of the back of his head and I have never seen a flatter head and it made me literally gasp when I seen how flat it is. Even from the front from the top of his nose up his head looks like it's wider from being soooooo flat!! He's probably going to need a helmet. Ever since his flat head was pointed out on her she makes sure to never show it. It took me forever just to get a quick glimpse of it.

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202002 ... 6f7bfb.jpg[/IMG]

Thank goodness oils don’t actually work or I’d feel really bad for this baby. How much more does she expect him to sleep?!

crestsanicode
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by crestsanicode »

Adam would like y’all to appreciate the fact that he served. It’s always Nick this and Nick that. Adam served too!
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone!

It’s time for a new thread!! ☺️ Please comment your title suggestions down below, the one with the most “likes/thanks” after we hit 1,000 posts, will be selected!

❤️❤️❤️
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

So I watched the last vlog - hate myself for giving her a view but honestly the most boring vlog ever.. However, how can she give that baby who clearly
can't sit up by himself, cut up green beans... he can barely handle the soft egg? I mean he defo is not on track developmentally... I was so anxious when I saw green beans in front of him... He also has his legs/feet scrunched up like a newborn... Oh my gosh, how friggin sad!!!
Nonodramas
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Nonodramas »

This bitch is such a user. So suddenly she's back talking to Vanessa because she needs a babysitter hahaha what a fucking joke, just so she can go on this pathetic valentine's trip and pretend to bang Ted Bundy. Adam has zero interest in T-man at this point, when will she realize!. Give it a couple of years he will run off with some young college girl I bet you!

I've never seen someone so fake and lazy, so she makes Grayson sleep 18 hours a day and still sends her 2 year and 5 years old to daycare all day. Wtf does she do with her time, walk in slow motion around her house and watch YouTube all day???

New thread title suggestions

Tara Henderson - Bratty Bay, Who's Shay? Neglecting Gray

Tara Henderson - Neglecting Gray, Kids in daycare all day, husbands astray

I like the second one better I think.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Wouldn't surprise me if they have a baby come November. She's been hinting about baby #4.
Cocomad
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Cocomad »

Nonodramas wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2020 1:47 pm This bitch is such a user. So suddenly she's back talking to Vanessa because she needs a babysitter hahaha what a fucking joke, just so she can go on this pathetic valentine's trip and pretend to bang Ted Bundy. Adam has zero interest in T-man at this point, when will she realize!. Give it a couple of years he will run off with some young college girl I bet you!

I've never seen someone so fake and lazy, so she makes Grayson sleep 18 hours a day and still sends her 2 year and 5 years old to daycare all day. Wtf does she do with her time, walk in slow motion around her house and watch YouTube all day???

New thread title suggestions

Tara Henderson - Bratty Bay, Who's Shay? Neglecting Gray

Tara Henderson - Neglecting Gray, Kids in daycare all day, husbands astray

I like the second one better I think.
Those are hilarious! I put a spin on your first one...How about

Tara Spenderson- Bratty Bay, Gray's delayed...oh, and Shay
elvisandrocky49
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by elvisandrocky49 »

CrankyPants wrote:I'm stopping watching anything Tara. She literally does nothing. She doesn't do her own laundry, she orders in dozens of pre-made meals, and her children are in pre-school, or napping. She spends money like water --- seriously -- does her father subsidize their life? She's spent more money on baskets this year than I spent on food....no seriously, I added it up not too long ago, her $$$ spent at the container store would feed me for months. The Nespresso and multiple pods a day, the $200 machine that makes baby bottles, the $1000 bassinet that she straps Gray into? That's not even a drop in the bucket to what is spent on clothing for her and the kids - meanwhile Adam has to wear sweatpants everywhere?

Your so intelligent Crankpants. You write truthfully and beautifully. I'm no spring chicken myself.

Sent from my LM-X212(G) using Tapatalk

CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Tara Henderson: Container Store Galore, everything is a snore.
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

should have said:
Tara Henderson: Container Store Galore, everything else is a snore.

Return to “Tara Henderson”