Tara Spenderson- Bratty Bay, Gray's delayed...oh, and Shay | Part 11

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Spenderson- Bratty Bay, Gray's delayed...oh, and Shay | Part 11

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Lillouiepooie wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 9:23 pm Does anyone think she is doing this give away as a way to put it on her taxes as charity? I mean let’s be realistic here, she’s never done a giveaway unless it benefits her in some way. Just seems to “kind” of her to all of a sudden care about other people struggling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Comments in general increase engagement and companies look at that. So she's using those struggling to make money.
kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

...interesting.

She didn't care to show off the extremely toxic "baby magic" body products that were seen the background of Adam's stories earlier today.

I've always suspected she uses the high quality/expensive/all natural products for the camera...then uses crapy cheap products IRL.Image[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... 6677b3.jpg[/IMG]Image

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

DasHappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DasHappy »

I LOVE baby magic lotion

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

Well she claims to use that Oat stuff for Greyson, yet they have 2 jumbo containers if Baby Magic.

She's claiming to be natural to get her followers to sign up and buy her snake oils...yet here we are.
DasHappy wrote:I LOVE baby magic lotion

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

tarafannot
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by tarafannot »

Why is she buying cases of water??? Doesn't she have a Brita filter, or water coming out of her fridge? This coronavirus is not going to stop the water LOL

Also, paper plates, red cups, plastic forks?? Does she know anything about what's going on in the world rn?

I used to love her, now I am here just for entertainment.
jazieg
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by jazieg »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I just got blocked by Tara for saying that she could make her own first aid kit with items around her home. Might not be in the prettiest bag that says first aid kit but its something (I didn't say that I literally just said that she could put one together and suggested items).
Wow that's insanity. Absolutely nothing wrong with suggesting what is common sense. I have my self made large Ziploc Bag medical kit with all the stuff in it. A smaller bag in my cars glove compartment. Damn I need to get a Red Sharpie and draw a pretty cross on them I guess...

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk

AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:32 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:34 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:52 pm I just got blocked by Tara for saying that she could make her own first aid kit with items around her home. Might not be in the prettiest bag that says first aid kit but its something (I didn't say that I literally just said that she could put one together and suggested items).
Woooowwwwww! That's crazy 😳
Its all for show that she's concerned. If she was concerned like she is pretending you would think she would be more appreciative. She could have ignored it. Instead took the time to block me. I don't have a first aid kit from the store, I have the stuff that would go into one in several places in my home and our camper.
Hate to say it, I tried the other day to tell everyone to #unsubscribeTara. Make her buy more subs, hit her in the only place she understands--money. She doesn’t deserve yours or anyone else’s sub.
Kat8392
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kat8392 »

PSA: Selling an MLM product and telling people to watch the end of your vlog to help is not helping, that is called benefitting and taking advantage of a situation. The media and most importantly these dumb people with a large social media following that think they know everything about this virus ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM, they are quite literally causing a "fear contagion" phenomenon. If others are stockpiling it leads you to engage in the same behavior. People see photos of empty shelves being posted all over SM and regardless of whether its rational, it makes people think thats what they need to do too. So when Tara is doing her little "charity work" its not, she is still profitting 100%. She sees this as a business opportunity. Its gross and unfortunately she is not the only one. Look at the Beastons for example, I dislike Tara and Adam but Tiffani and Chris are the fucking worst of them all.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Lillouiepooie wrote:Does anyone think she is doing this give away as a way to put it on her taxes as charity? I mean let’s be realistic here, she’s never done a giveaway unless it benefits her in some way. Just seems to “kind” of her to all of a sudden care about other people struggling.

Absolutely all they want is money

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

I hope she does a video update on how the apocalypse is going now that she has her supplies, in her little suburban neighborhood.

Anyone else notice she only got 3 sleeping bags? They must be planning to leave Shay home.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Spenderson- Bratty Bay, Gray's delayed...oh, and Shay | Part 11

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Better get that white claw and wine.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... ae3a05.jpg[/IMG]

fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

PhreePanda wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:26 am I hope she does a video update on how the apocalypse is going now that she has her supplies, in her little suburban neighborhood.

Anyone else notice she only got 3 sleeping bags? They must be planning to leave Shay home.
OMG. Savage but beautiful. lol

Poor shay...she is on the bottom of that family totem pole. She's treated worse than the dog.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

mssqueen233 wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:14 am Better get that white claw and wine.

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202003 ... ae3a05.jpg[/]

Adam is a real man. :? he wears a thong and drinks white claw.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

fingusername wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:44 am
PhreePanda wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 8:26 am I hope she does a video update on how the apocalypse is going now that she has her supplies, in her little suburban neighborhood.

OMG. Savage but beautiful. lol

Poor shay...she is on the bottom of that family totem pole. She's treated worse than the dog.
Tara, if you’re reading this I’ll take care of Shay while y’all bug out with your whistles and sleeping bags.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

AryaStark wrote: Sat Mar 14, 2020 1:02 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:32 pm
Courtneyshayne wrote: Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:34 pm

Woooowwwwww! That's crazy 😳
Its all for show that she's concerned. If she was concerned like she is pretending you would think she would be more appreciative. She could have ignored it. Instead took the time to block me. I don't have a first aid kit from the store, I have the stuff that would go into one in several places in my home and our camper.
Hate to say it, I tried the other day to tell everyone to #unsubscribeTara. Make her buy more subs, hit her in the only place she understands--money. She doesn’t deserve yours or anyone else’s sub.
I wasn't subscribed or following her. I can't watch her videos with ff through so I don't and I don't follow a bunch on Instagram stories because I miss my friends posts/stories.
stassie17
Talker
Talker

Unread post by stassie17 »

Of course she’s trying to profit on all of this. Tara, not everyone can work from home and at the rate things are going I wouldn’t be surprised if everyone is forced to stop working, UNPAID for a good amount of time. Stop trying to get people to sign up for the scam that young living is and spend $35 on a membership for your magical thieves hand sanitizer. $35 probably isn’t anything to her anymore but I know plenty of people who only may have $35 after bills and groceries for the month. Her followers are so brainwashed I almost feel bad for them.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

Hey everyone! It’s time for a new thread!! Please comment your title suggestions down below, and the one with the most “likes/thanks” by tomorrow morning, will be selected!

💛💜💛💜

ButterflyBrit
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ButterflyBrit »

OMFG. Tara- “I just feel bad that people are purchasing way more than they need.” But then goes out and buys WAY MORE THAN SHE NEEDS. “I’m forced to stockpile because everyone is acting so insane.” No Tara you are acting insane. Freaking out your followers telling them your DMS are flooded with single moms saying that they can’t buy diapers and wipes makes you part of the fucking problem dingbat!

Also her DMS weren’t flooded with jack shit that’s a saying all of the influencers use to talk about topics they want to, to make them look like they care or whatever else, same goes for the “questions everyone is asking” when 8 out of 10 times no one is asking. Duh everything is already prelinked what are they asking? I can guarantee all of you that her DMS were not at all flooded with random “single” moms running to Tara like she cares about them , for help and advice nor running to Message Tara that they can’t buy diapers. Hey guys I can’t buy diapers anywhere I need help and should probably call my family members and friends, or call around all of the stores I haven’t checked and ask them what they have in stock, or go to my local church or local communities for help with diapers -but no- instead let me message Tara Henderson. NO.

Then she goes on to say “I wish I could help every single one of you” blah blah blah. How many people are you helping Tara? Let me guess 1 or 3? It’s under 5 for sure. Big help you are! Stupid rich AF Tara who buys endless useless pointless shit every day of her life which only revolves around her, wishes she could help every single one of you, but only has the “means” to help 3 people. HHAHA OK TMAN Then she has the bloody fucking nerve to go ahead afterwards and ask the people that are in need and going without to BUY her stupid fucking oil membership which totals almost half 1K a year. How are so many people this dumb!

THEN she goes and makes an entire fucking video for dingbats to watch AS IF TARA has any fucking IDEA on what to do right now! Yes people, take advice from typical dingbat Tara telling you how to handle this situation because SHE KNOWS GUYS! SHES BEEN THROUGH THIS BEFORE AND KNOWS THAT YOU WILL INDEFINITELY NEED A SLEEPING BAG & A WHISTLE!

Oh and the best part she is literally bragging about herself and her “Good duties” on Instagram sharing 2 peoples stories of them saying how much of a god she is for helping 3 people. Gtfo of here Tara you are faker than your fucking “DUPES” and I can’t wait for the day your canceled AF and have to get a real job like the rest of us that you “so badly wish you could help.” You could help 20, 30 maybe 40 families out with basic necessities but you don’t and instead you just add to the mass hysteria and craziness you stupid selfish arrogant twat. I can’t believe people actually think Tara cares about anyone but her and her family. Those tax write offs too. Oh by family I mean Baylee her Self and Greyson. #canceltarahenderson2020

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Tara Henderson: 50 Shades Of Filtered Face
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

some thing please with peg and al bundy I suck at titles but please please please

Return to “Tara Henderson”