Tara Spenderson- Bratty Bay, Gray's delayed...oh, and Shay | Part 11

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Tara Spenderson- Bratty Bay, Gray's delayed...oh, and Shay | Part 11

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Tara Spenderson- Bratty Bay, Gray's delayed...oh, and Shay | Part 11

THREAD CREDIT: Nonodramas & Cocomad

Previous:

Tara Henderson: Lies, cries and oh my gosh, you guys. | Part 10
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Spenderson- Bratty Bay, Gray's delayed...oh, and Shay | Part 11

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

Why don't they at least get a Baby Bjorn bouncer or something to put Greyson in, so he can actually see what's happening in the world, wobble about and kick his legs? Those things are made to help babies move. I just find it weird that they just lay him on the floor, it's not like he's benefiting from it, scooting and rolling around.
favouritecake1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by favouritecake1 »

p.s. good thread name!
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by AryaStark »

You can tell she was on stories admiring her mess of a face.
Her laugh line folds are so freakin pronounced. Honey if that’s
a filter you need a filter FOR the filter. Or, start injecting your
collagen for women in those lines while you’re drinking it. lol
fetbra
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by fetbra »

favouritecake1 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:09 am Why don't they at least get a Baby Bjorn bouncer or something to put Greyson in, so he can actually see what's happening in the world, wobble about and kick his legs? Those things are made to help babies move. I just find it weird that they just lay him on the floor, it's not like he's benefiting from it, scooting and rolling around.
Actually it's often recommended babies spend a lot of time on the floor, scooting and rolling around to build their muscle tone. If Grayson can't even sit unasissted, that means he spent too much time confined and not being free to explore the house, pull him self up on the couch or just.. sit.
They should encourage him to try to reach toys by crawling and stuff.
Momma2three
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Momma2three »

Sooooo I watched the vlog yesterday, Grayson gets up from nap, she feeds him bananas, goes and gets girls from “school” back home and puts Grayson back down for a nap. Wtf. This right here is a “mother” who can’t be bothered to “mother”. I’m over her, her fake face, fake hair, fake marriage, fake life. OVER IT. The baby is delayed, he lays on the floor, on his back like a bump on a log. Poor thing. She’s a horrible mother and all these stans are idiots for not seeing it. She doesn’t even change him from his sleeper from the night before. Lazyyyyyyy, but you best believe we see her showing her haul and a dress made for teens. U need to grow up Tara. Ur not a teenage girl, u actually look like a dude. Yuck.
catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Ok, seriously, what is wrong with her face? She looks like a different person in the story she posted. It's freaky.
firuze
Talker
Talker

Unread post by firuze »

Came here to ask the same question.
MamaBearOf2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MamaBearOf2 »

catmom89 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 5:06 am Ok, seriously, what is wrong with her face? She looks like a different person in the story she posted. It's freaky.
It’s an Instagram filter (vibe by annasedokova) Liza uses it all the time too. It removes all of their forehead wrinkles, airbrushes their face, and i always notice the white line down their nose. They must forget that we can see how bad they actually look in their YT videos when they aren’t using IG filters
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

catmom89 wrote:Ok, seriously, what is wrong with her face? She looks like a different person in the story she posted. It's freaky.

She’s using filters no one looks that perfect on Instagram she’s so effing fake I literally can’t stand her. So your telling me she’s shopping in the teens clothing section?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CrankyPants
Informer
Informer

Unread post by CrankyPants »

I had already deleted Tara from everything, but I'm also going thru IG and unfollowing all these people using these over the top filters. They don't even look human anymore. Why should I think someone is motivational or inspirational when they hate their own face so much they filter it to the point of not looking sane anymore?
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

I haven’t watch the vlog she posted this morning but this was in my recommended and I could help but laugh at the thumbnail and giant arrow pointing at delayed Gray that looks to be sitting up unassisted. I wonder how staged this is and I can help but laugh knowing it’s a FU to this site lol 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

CrankyPants wrote:I had already deleted Tara from everything, but I'm also going thru IG and unfollowing all these people using these over the top filters. They don't even look human anymore. Why should I think someone is motivational or inspirational when they hate their own face so much they filter it to the point of not looking sane anymore?

Haha maybe she wants to look like Barbie she’s also fake as hell.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Justheretogossip wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:52 am I haven’t watch the vlog she posted this morning but this was in my recommended and I could help but laugh at the thumbnail and giant arrow pointing at delayed Gray that looks to be sitting up unassisted. I wonder how staged this is and I can help but laugh knowing it’s a FU to this site lol 😂

Never mind he’s just lying on his belly. I zoomed in 😝
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

I un followed her everywhere... She is way worse than Airhead Williams (never thought I'd say that!)... Lazy AF and stupid as they come. Good Bye moron. PS: Stop procreating... you suck at mothering.
Itsjustfake
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Itsjustfake »

My 10 year old stopped wearing dresses above the knee because She can't be careless and bend easily But a 27-year-old wearing that is a bit too much I think. Has she ever heard the phrase aging gracefully? By changing the title of video doesn't change the fact that she has a boring life.
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Does she really consider that a lunch for her girls? Its like 5 snacks items and not much of it
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

Cinderella777 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:26 am I un followed her everywhere... She is way worse than Airhead Williams (never thought I'd say that!)... Lazy AF and stupid as they come. Good Bye moron. PS: Stop procreating... you suck at mothering.

I agree, but I also want to add that at least Aaryn and Nick have incomes outside of youtube. Like once Tara stops having kids and the new wave of moms come in, what’s she going to fall back on? I just think she’s so irresponsible. Yeah, hopefully Adam will have a career by then, but it won’t support her family the way she has become used to now. I honestly thought she was being ridiculous, thinking about buying land and building a house (yeah right). Also, that’s something she’s never cared about before.

Ever since they moved it feels like she’s trying so hard to keep up with everyone else. She’s only been in that place a year and it’s already old and not good enough for her anymore.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Mspenny wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 2:55 pm
Cinderella777 wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:26 am I un followed her everywhere... She is way worse than Airhead Williams (never thought I'd say that!)... Lazy AF and stupid as they come. Good Bye moron. PS: Stop procreating... you suck at mothering.

I agree, but I also want to add that at least Aaryn and Nick have incomes outside of youtube. Like once Tara stops having kids and the new wave of moms come in, what’s she going to fall back on? I just think she’s so irresponsible. Yeah, hopefully Adam will have a career by then, but it won’t support her family the way she has become used to now. I honestly thought she was being ridiculous, thinking about buying land and building a house (yeah right). Also, that’s something she’s never cared about before.

Ever since they moved it feels like she’s trying so hard to keep up with everyone else. She’s only been in that place a year and it’s already old and not good enough for her anymore.
Yeah SHE is getting old and not good enough. Truth.
AryaStark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Of course she had to copy Aaryn and play the exact same
music she used at the end of her moving vlog with the montage.
Nothing is genuine, not even the music.

Return to “Tara Henderson”