Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

JellyBean55
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

Unread post by JellyBean55 »

skippy1931 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 3:20 pm is target open for everyone? also not buying your bullshit dance parties to gospel songs. I cannot stand watching any of the you tube channels it just one ad after another
EVERYTHING she did in this vlog is all show! I promise you she's not doing gospel music dance parties, cuddling her kids(especially poor Shay). She's nowhere near a hands on mother. She's in that damn bed 24/7 until camera is on then she's doing all this. She's a lazy, neglectful, piece if shit person. And Target here in my town never closed, they sell some food so I guess they're essential lol
Ambeezy_5150
Talker
Talker

Re: Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

Unread post by Ambeezy_5150 »

MiloandMax1 wrote:I went back and forth on her being pregnant. Her swollen face, hasn't shown drinking, the sleeping made me think she was (also the nursery in floor plans instead of saying bedroom 2). But then I go back to her neck issue and the pain meds they gave her. I don't like taking medicine even when I'm not pregnant but would they give her those drugs if she was pregnant?
Most narcotic pain meds are safe during pregnancy in small amounts for a short amount of time. I broke a toe when I was pregnant and was given a prescription for Vicodin. Idk why you would need them for a damn pulled muscle though. Not to mention a recovering opiod addict shouldn’t use them at all ever if possible! But then again this is Tara we’re talking about. Most recovering addicts don’t also drink like a fish so I call bullshit on her “sobriety”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

she is so full of shit. sure tara in the middle of a pandemic you planned a huge party for shay knowing that no none would go when the restrictions were just barely lifted. you planned a beach water type birthday and didn't check the weather? she thinks she is all that when a rental store has to tell you the weather to let you know its not going to happen you should be ashamed and embarrassed not laughing. tell me was grandpa coming for shays birthday or is that just for baylee. also poor shay something happened last year that messed with her birthday but you bet nothing happens for bays or gray
Spookybxbe1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Spookybxbe1 »

Can someone tell me where the idea that Shay’s crib has a net over it came from? Super curious. And I’m not buying the “dance parties to worship music” BS. Tara just gets more and more and more fake to me. The more I watch, the more I cringe.

skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Spookybxbe1 wrote: Fri May 15, 2020 8:14 pm Can someone tell me where the idea that Shay’s crib has a net over it came from? Super curious. And I’m not buying the “dance parties to worship music” BS. Tara just gets more and more and more fake to me. The more I watch, the more I cringe.

it was in one of her vlogs and as soon as it was pointed out here now we don't see any of shays room shay waking up shay going to bed
Graysky33
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Graysky33 »

glowing564 wrote:She downed a RedBull so idk about the pregnancy now...unless she’d still drink those while pregnant.
She did when she was pregnant with Grayson in the moving vlog.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

So what was up with today's vlog?? Boring as hell and turning into the Ted channel. What the hell is she so exhausted from?? She sleeps in, and said it herself that the kids are out 90% of the time and Adam has been cooking mostly so what the hell is so tiring? Either the Target trips are getting overwhelming or she is 100% preggo trying to keep up with the Beastons'...I mean Jonses. Lovely
jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

Amy23 wrote:You know what I find so strange a few weeks ago it seemed like her and bri were best of friends again and she was still ignoring Tiffani now Tara seems to be all about Tiffani and ignoring bri like what is with these “friendships”?
Yeah and not too long ago someone commented something about Tiffani on taras video and Tara basically acted like she had no idea who Tiffani was. Now Tara and Aaryn comment sweet little things on all of tiffanis posts Image No telling what’s going on there, none of these girls know how to be real friends.

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! Finally!

*A title will be edited in this weekend! Please comment some suggestions in the new thread the most popular will be selected!

Tara Henderson | Part 13
https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink/topic? ... source=app

Return to “Tara Henderson”