Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

misspersonality
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

Unread post by misspersonality »

Why is Adam doing most of the vlogging all of the sudden?
Why is she sleeping in all the time?
Also she is usually one to wear pretty form fitting clothing, and it’s been all baggy clothes lately.
She also looks like shit in the face. Sickly and worn out.

So what can they name # 4? HAYden?

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Tara Spenderson - drunk all day, sacrificing shay & buying subs to reach 500k | Part 12

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Can we please get a new thread thank you??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

misspersonality wrote:Why is Adam doing most of the vlogging all of the sudden?
Also she is usually one to wear pretty form fitting clothing, and it’s been all baggy clothes lately.

ImageImageImageImage
Hahahaha I hope she’s effin knocked up try to keep up with 4 kids ImageImageImageImageImage

catmom89
Informer
Informer

Unread post by catmom89 »

Her videos are so dull. It's like she puts in no effort at all to create content anymore; no one wants to see the same day over and over again. She and Adam have both really let themselves go: her face is super puffy and Adam looks like he's gained more than a few pounds. Why the hell are they building a gym in their new house when clearly they have no use for it? We all saw how long Tara's "healthy" phase lasted. If she thinks she's going to suddenly be working out all the time because she has a gym in her house, she's wrong. She's just lazy, plain and simple. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Adam dropped out of school and became a full-time youtube husband. I mean, he basically is already. :roll:
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

catmom89 wrote:Her videos are so dull. It's like she puts in no effort at all to create content anymore; no one wants to see the same day over and over again. She and Adam have both really let themselves go: her face is super puffy and Adam looks like he's gained more than a few pounds. Why the hell are they building a gym in their new house when clearly they have no use for it? We all saw how long Tara's "healthy" phase lasted. If she thinks she's going to suddenly be working out all the time because she has a gym in her house, she's wrong. She's just lazy, plain and simple. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Adam dropped out of school and became a full-time youtube husband. I mean, he basically is already. :roll:
Don’t ya know it’s for views on YouTube and ig Tara and Adam want people think there super super rich sorry to say her house isn’t a mansion one story come on my sister boyfriend had a mansion horse arena couple acres pool hot tub down stairs 2 kitchens in there mansion 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms,couple four wheelers,and a limo.ImageImageImageImage

kristieanne87
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by kristieanne87 »

I think you are right.
All the sleeping in, Adam cooking so many lunches and dinners, haven't seen her drinking...she is preggers.
TeacherWife333 wrote:Beginning of the new video Adam says "he's letting Tara sleep in"... and it's 9:30- is she sleeping in by this point or is that normal? Also, aren't we pushing the whole "Adam is such an involved dad" thing a bit? I just feel like this video was over half of him talking... it's so boring. I'm wondering when Tara will announce her pregnancy to liven up this channel... they are so fake. And the fact that they record everyyyyy second of the day must be exhausting and makes me wonder if these kids will ever get quality time with their family.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

If Tara is pregnant she’ll probably reveal when she is 4-5 months. Gotta keep up with Bri,Tiffani,Brittani.

kaper
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kaper »

catmom89 wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 4:46 pm Her videos are so dull. It's like she puts in no effort at all to create content anymore; no one wants to see the same day over and over again. She and Adam have both really let themselves go: her face is super puffy and Adam looks like he's gained more than a few pounds. Why the hell are they building a gym in their new house when clearly they have no use for it? We all saw how long Tara's "healthy" phase lasted. If she thinks she's going to suddenly be working out all the time because she has a gym in her house, she's wrong. She's just lazy, plain and simple. Also, I wouldn't be surprised if Adam dropped out of school and became a full-time youtube husband. I mean, he basically is already. :roll:
Adam won't drop out. He will lose his tuition assistance and housing allowance. You can bet that money was included in the mortgage application for the new house. Banks don't like a decrease in income after application is submitted.
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

misspersonality wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 2:39 pm Why is Adam doing most of the vlogging all of the sudden?

ImageImageImageImage
Lol I was actually thinking how much better she looks with a fresh face instead of all that drag queen makeup slapped on.
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

T-Rex has to be pregnant. Why was she soooo tired in the last vlog (does nothing and Adam always lets her sleep on giyssss), wearing oversized jacket and clothes at time when every one else has summer clothes on and also no bear claw recently. So gross doing this for views. Love how Grey Goose, I mean Grayson, was everything and now it is like eh, I'm ready for the next one.
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

I don't remember which vlog it was but it wasnt that long ago when Shay had that pregnancy test in her hand and it was a box of 3 or 2 and 1 was missing. Adam tries so hard to downplay everything but it is obvious she is pregnant. Her thinking she can keep that under wraps is so messed up. She isn't wearing her tight teenager clothes either and throwing hard hints that she is preggo. The sleeping in late, puffy face and blah attitude is more than just a day in the life crap. Plus every time she talks about it Adam right away chimes in like nah...no baby right now. Also when they were talking about the new nursery in the Barbie Dream House she or he said "if there is a baby or not" or something like that trying to not give it away. Buy c'mon you guysssss lol!!
justmakemehappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmakemehappy »

I have a seven month old girl, two months younger than Grayson. She pulled herself up from sitting position earlier this week! I freaked out! So Grayson can’t do that yet? Every time I see him standing it looks as tho he’s been out there.

I live in Dfw, there is plenty of things to go and do to break up this boring and monotonous quarantine vlogs they keep doing!

Hey Adam and Tara, here’s a few idears!!!!!

Scheels just opened up in the colony, or cabelas in ft worth, both of those places are awesome for little kids to roam around and look at the fish aquariums and taxidermy.

Or how about a day at Buccees? Texas’ famous gas stations. Their jerky and fudge is the bomb.

Go on down to the stock yards in ft worth and see the cattle drive and buy a couple hundred dollar pair of real hand made boots!!

Go to glen rose to the drive through zoo called fossil rim!!

There ya have it folks! Four new videos to break up your boring ass quarantine videos!!!!!
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Guess they have to stop using the word “puppy” in their titles 🙄 that dog hasn’t been a puppy in a hot minute 😂
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

justmakemehappy wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:42 pm I have a seven month old girl, two months younger than Grayson. She pulled herself up from sitting position earlier this week! I freaked out! So Grayson can’t do that yet? Every time I see him standing it looks as tho he’s been out there.

I live in Dfw, there is plenty of things to go and do to break up this boring and monotonous quarantine vlogs they keep doing!

Hey Adam and Tara, here’s a few idears!!!!!

Scheels just opened up in the colony, or cabelas in ft worth, both of those places are awesome for little kids to roam around and look at the fish aquariums and taxidermy.

Or how about a day at Buccees? Texas’ famous gas stations. Their jerky and fudge is the bomb.

Go on down to the stock yards in ft worth and see the cattle drive and buy a couple hundred dollar pair of real hand made boots!!

Go to glen rose to the drive through zoo called fossil rim!!

There ya have it folks! Four new videos to break up your boring ass quarantine videos!!!!!
Sorry double post.

Yes it blows my mind Grayson can’t do normal things an almost 1 years normally can do. I’m not saying he should be walking because I get it babies develop differently, I had one walking at 9 months and another at 13 months so I’m not getting at the kid for that.
What I have an issue with is how much they enable him. They don’t want to watch his every move and follow him around the house because that house isn’t baby proofed at all. They still have the booze cart stocked and shit on the bottom.
Grayson is 100% capable of hitting his milestones he just isn’t because they don’t want to parent and watch him, will he eventually get there, sure yes he will but enabling your child is just sick and selfish.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Bay, Shay, Gray and PAYday number 4
charliema16
Informer
Informer

Unread post by charliema16 »

Justheretogossip wrote: Thu May 14, 2020 9:58 pm Guess they have to stop using the word “puppy” in their titles 🙄 that dog hasn’t been a puppy in a hot minute 😂
Please tell me they aren’t breeding poor Chloe! 😢
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Of course she did the toddler candy challenge to Shay!!
disneylover23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by disneylover23 »

glowing564 wrote:Of course she did the toddler candy challenge to Shay!!
Because baylee would act like the brat she is. And you wouldn’t be able to understand a word she says.

KATELYN FRAN
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KATELYN FRAN »

Use to be a huge tara fan not it seems like she has sold out along with the rest of the YouTube moms. If your looking for real content again check out my channel Katelyn Fran just starting out looking for some real meaningful mommy subscribers!
KATELYN FRAN
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by KATELYN FRAN »

Use to be a huge tara fan not it seems like she has sold out along with the rest of the YouTube moms. If your looking for real content again check out my channel Katelyn Fran just starting out looking for some real meaningful mommy subscribers!

Return to “Tara Henderson”