Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

rxqueen01 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:49 am
RiverRose wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:24 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:11 am

Yes sneak peek. I know its happened to some others but most that are contaminated are done at home I thought.
Also the ones that do get contaminated get a false boy result. It’s very rare for them to tell you it’s a girl and be wrong, unless you take the test too early.
Oh, I was told the opposite. The sneak peak checks for small segments of DNA in the mothers blood and since the mom is female there is a chance they don't get any bits of the babies DNA and they only see female.

Imagine the party they would throw if this baby ends up being a boy at ultrasound.
Lauren Benet was told boy and had a girl. They said if its contaminated it messes it up enough the tests say boy? But if they say girl there's no Y
Boujierachet
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Unread post by Boujierachet »

Henno wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:14 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:05 am Did they really just keep their eyes closed or did they know when they walked in? Such a weird idea lol.

Also felt bad for Shay. Tara took Grayson and Adam picked up Baylee. Shay who?
Yeah, that was weird and creepy. Very uncomfortable to watch.
You guys are incorrect. She picked up shay first, it’s comical how jealous you people are.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

Now that invidio is down where can we can watch YT videos without giving a view?
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Boujierachet wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:27 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:05 am Did they really just keep their eyes closed or did they know when they walked in? Such a weird idea lol.

You guys are incorrect. She picked up shay first, it’s comical how jealous you people are.
Just kindly fuck off Tara :lol: Why are you on here if you're just gonna get butthurt over what people say?

BTW - the person who predicted that Tara would say she preferred a girl totally called it! We all know she wanted a boy and now that she found out its a girl she pretends she actually *did* want a girl. What a pathetic bitch!
mahamilton
Informer
Informer

Unread post by mahamilton »

It's a bit naive to believe the house will reeeeally be done in april, when the builder's say. It seems like there's almost always delays in construction. I'm sure they'll be scrambling last minute to get in the house and we'll see a 'HOMELESS WITH AN INFANT, A TODDLER, A PRESCHOOLER, A KINDERGARTNER, A PUPPY, AND A TESLA' vlog.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Yes, we already established that she picked up Shay first and that the person who said she didn’t made a mistake. Thank you so much for your input and excellent reading comprehension.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

pineberry wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:49 pm

Just kindly fuck off Tara :lol: Why are you on here if you're just gonna get butthurt over what people say?

BTW - the person who predicted that Tara would say she preferred a girl totally called it! We all know she wanted a boy and now that she found out its a girl she pretends she actually *did* want a girl. What a pathetic bitch!
That was me! I know a fake bitch when I see it. Where did she say she wanted a girl? The reveal video? It’s so obvious she wanted a boy. She’s so fake.
pineberry
Informer
Informer

RiverRose wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:59 pm
pineberry wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:49 pm

That was me! I know a fake bitch when I see it. Where did she say she wanted a girl? The reveal video? It’s so obvious she wanted a boy. She’s so fake.
Haha you were spot on girl! She said it in today's gender reveal video, somewhere in the first 2 minutes.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I corrected saying it, maybe if we didn't have to watch her videos in fast forward since she slows them down to make them longer it wouldn't have been missed.

I dont know what I'm jealous of, her treating Shay like the forgotten child? No Disney, no birthday party but she gets picked up once in 3 years. So jealous!
haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

Boujierachet wrote:

This coming from someone who spelled both "bougie" and "ratchet" incorrectly in their username...

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Sobinski
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Sobinski »

^^^^ HAHAHAHA trueeeee
pineberry
Informer
Informer

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 1:18 pm I dont know what I'm jealous of, her treating Shay like the forgotten child? No Disney, no birthday party but she gets picked up once in 3 years. So jealous!
I thought it was common knowledge by now - anyone who dares criticize or dislike a youtuber is automatically "'jealous" of them :D Honestly though, it's the only thing these people can come back with. "Oh you dont like me? Well you're just jealous!"

I wouldn't trade my life with theirs for annnnnnything. Someone could literally offer me Tara's channel and I would say Hell naw. Sure, it'd be nice to make more money than I do right now but I live comfortably and also, I dont wanna be making hundred thousands of dollars if it means putting my kids on the internet every single day, constantly advertising products I don't give two shits about & will never use again, and creating shitty overpriced merchandise just to scam and rip off my subscribers. The world would be a better place without these scummy lame shitheads AKA youtube-mommies.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

begenos1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:44 pm Now that invidio is down where can we can watch YT videos without giving a view?
I’ll private message you the link.
snagglesnoogle
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snagglesnoogle »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 11:58 am
rxqueen01 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 10:49 am
RiverRose wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 9:24 am

Also the ones that do get contaminated get a false boy result. It’s very rare for them to tell you it’s a girl and be wrong, unless you take the test too early.
Oh, I was told the opposite. The sneak peak checks for small segments of DNA in the mothers blood and since the mom is female there is a chance they don't get any bits of the babies DNA and they only see female.

Imagine the party they would throw if this baby ends up being a boy at ultrasound.
Lauren Benet was told boy and had a girl. They said if its contaminated it messes it up enough the tests say boy? But if they say girl there's no Y
Yes, male DNA can contaminate it if you do it at home - but Tara did it in the lab ... I could see her faking something like that happening though
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Why would she pay all that money for Adam to look like a bum in picture? I would be pissed at my husband if he tried to dress like that for professional pictures.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Carol
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Carol »

adam's outfit for the gender reveal.....I see that he wanted to wear his garanimals clothes for the photo shoot but couldn't he at least have removed his baseball cap
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I'm surprised Adam didn't wear a blue shirt since he just knew it was a boy.
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 4bc76a.jpg[/IMG]

Grabbed this earlier.

Patiently waiting for Hillary’s tell all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Carol wrote:adam's outfit for the gender reveal.....I see that he wanted to wear his garanimals clothes for the photo shoot but couldn't he at least have removed his baseball cap
Seriously my husband refuses to dress up for anything including family pictures and he wears his baseball hat. But that’s actually how he dresses 24/7 but at least he’s consistent and doesn’t wear toddler clothes.

Adam keeps picking out the fugliest clothes for these milestone moments broadcasted to thousands of people. Wtf is he thinking?? Tara, you’re the breadwinner in this family...you can’t pull rank and make him dress like an adult?

RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

begenos1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:54 pm
Grabbed this earlier.

Patiently waiting for Hillary’s tell all!

Why is that person being so rude to Hillary?

Return to “Tara Henderson”