Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Unread post by glowing564 »

Uh I legit thought this was some sort of night gown lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Unread post by RiverRose »

glowing564 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm Uh I legit thought this was some sort of night gown lol
LOL it reminds me of that detergent commercial where they're on a date and the girl is like, "You look surprisingly.... comfortable!"
SDV
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by SDV »

begenos1 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 4bc76a.jpg[/IMG]

Grabbed this earlier.

Patiently waiting for Hillary’s tell all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don’t see hilary’s comment anymore?

jsl22
Informer
Informer

Unread post by jsl22 »

I love that Tara and Tiffani comment on each other’s stuff now when a few weeks ago Tara told someone “I don’t watch tiffanY” acting like she had no idea who she was. These girls are pathetic...

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

RiverRose wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:28 pm
begenos1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:54 pm
Grabbed this earlier.

Why is that person being so rude to Hillary?
I don't think they are saying it to be rude to her as much as they are pointing out that Tara has dropped her. I mean remember when she hated Tiffani?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Hilary posted this earlier. I wonder if she knows she's being treated bad by Tara? She definetly knows the things Tara is hiding and that her life isn't the picture she portrays on sm
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by MiloandMax1 on Wed Sep 02, 2020 5:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mrooklynsba
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by mrooklynsba »

Justheretogossip wrote:
begenos1 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 12:44 pm Now that invidio is down where can we can watch YT videos without giving a view?
I’ll private message you the link.
I asked this a while ago too! Still trying to figure it out lol

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

SDV wrote:
begenos1 wrote:[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... 4bc76a.jpg[/IMG]

Grabbed this earlier.

I don’t see hilary’s comment anymore?

It’s still there. Looks like Tara deleted the comments though. Which makes that even more fk’d up. She had time to delete the comments but couldn’t at least say thanks while she was it.

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

[IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202009 ... b9ee2c.jpg[/IMG]

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

glowing564 wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 4:37 pm Uh I legit thought this was some sort of night gown lol

It looks like the $5.48 nightgowns from Wal*Mart.
(Not hating, those were my Nana's fave lol)
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Bunch of animal print
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Is there beef between Tara and Hillary I don’t know about?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

RiverRose wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 6:06 pm Is there beef between Tara and Hillary I don’t know about?
I think Hilary found out about this pregnancy the day Tara put up the vlog, but others knew (Vanessa, Aaryn). The above posts Hilary commented on but Tara didn't reply yet replied to Tiffani Beaston whom she has had issues with,
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Aaryn posted something in her stories that Hillary posted. If you read it, it’s very interesting.

If someone else wants to post it they can. I don’t really know how to do it from my phonez
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I can't believe that the reveal was done better then this and she had time this time but for the reveal it was just thrown together it looked stupid. also I hope to god she pisses off hillary because I'm sure she can bury her perfect fake life with all the shit tara the druggie did
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

RiverRose wrote: Wed Sep 02, 2020 7:05 pm Aaryn posted something in her stories that Hillary posted. If you read it, it’s very interesting.

If someone else wants to post it they can. I don’t really know how to do it from my phonez
Oops, nevermind somebody already posted it earlier when Hillary shared it. Very interesting that Aaryn reposted it though. Almost like she's rubbing it in Hillary's face?
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=197&t=16468

Return to “Tara Henderson”