Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Unread post by RottieMama »

THREAD TITLE: Tara Henderson: With Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

THREAD CREDIT: RiverRose

Previous:
viewtopic.php?f=197&t=16375
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Unread post by Cinderella777 »

Ya no that wasn’t walking... poor kid... his legs and feet looks like a newborn baby’s... he is def delayed and it’s because of that pos mother of his... can’t stand these 2 dingbats. I see the new vlog has very little views so far. Run A dumb! Go buy more subs oh wait - that won’t help!
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tara Henderson: W/Vanessa on the lake, gaining weight, & Shay’s birthday was FAKE | Part 14

Ya no that wasn’t walking... poor kid... his legs and feet looks like a newborn baby’s... he is def delayed and it’s because of that pos mother of his... can’t stand these 2 dingbats. I see the new vlog has very little views so far. Run A dumb! Go buy more subs oh wait - that won’t help!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

Gray still seems to have no muscle. :( I don't understand how/why she doesn't see that.
Cinderella777
Gossiper
Gossiper

Bratty Bay still talks like she is 2. Wish she would put the stupid camera down and be present for those kids honestly. Just sad to see... I haven’t watched her in forever but this was just so boring... how they think this will last forever is beyond me🤷🏻‍♀️
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

Cinderella777 wrote:Bratty Bay still talks like she is 2. Wish she would put the stupid camera down and be present for those kids honestly. Just sad to see... I haven’t watched her in forever but this was just so boring... how they think this will last forever is beyond meImage
Yeah. She definitely needs some help. I was with my friend's kids who are 10 months, 4 and 5 over the weekend. Her 5 year old's speech is so much better than Baylee. And her 10 month old has so much more muscle control than Grayson

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

Is it me or did Adam's face look super huge or puffy when he was driving to "the moon?" It is getting so old these addiction visits just for coffee. I really could care less about their new house and I loved the way that Adam said their land/new house area looks so big and doesn't remember it being way. Like way to rub it in. Also whatever happnened to Chloe's leg? Did the oils rub it away?? Lmfao
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

Some people may say a step is a step and that is the start of Grayson walking but what I saw was two people pushing their toddler to walk so their channel boosts up. So pathetic. I saw the part where he rammed into the couch when he just woke up because Adam was trying so hard to get the this is it shot. Poor kid was unstable to begin with and just woke up. Really feel bad for these kids.
Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

He is delayed because she used that stupid baby breeza. They have a bunch of recalls because formula was getting clogged and not putting enough powder into the bottle causing failure to thrive in babies. As a nurse I can tell you I would never trust a machine to level out formula for my baby. Is it really that much of a hassle to do it your self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Last edited by Alexisanne293 on Mon Jul 20, 2020 5:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nowayjose546
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nowayjose546 »

It was really sad to see them try and make the baby perform (wall) for the camera over and over.

What do you guys think Wednesday’s video is about? Aaron posted on her stories that Tara couldn’t do the juice fast. Is Tara pregnant again? Or maybe the video is about their stupid merch?

Alexisanne293
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Alexisanne293 »

nowayjose546 wrote:It was really sad to see them try and make the baby perform (wall) for the camera over and over.

What do you guys think Wednesday’s video is about? Aaron posted on her stories that Tara couldn’t do the juice fast. Is Tara pregnant again? Or maybe the video is about their stupid merch?

I think she’s either prego or announcing her workout line or whatever she’s been trying to do for over a year. Probly prego because it seems like that’s all these YouTube moms can do.

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think the announcement is whatever they were working on in the garage.

Or that they broke ground on the house since Adam was out there filming something.

If she was pregnant she shouldn't have been eating raw fish imo. And she would know that, she's said it past pregnancies.
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I cannot with her how is she not embarrassed posting that video claiming he is walking? all he did was fall and stumble. I thought channon rose's daughter was off with her arms flapping . but cheese and crackers that is what happens when you put your child in a fucking straight jacket for months on end. she sounds and looks like an idiot he is walking next week he will be sprinting. she is beyond stupid and oh lets brag some more that you sent your husband 30 minutes away to get coffee you are craving in the middle of a pandemic that people are loosing their jobs, houses and have no food but you gloat about that ride and coffee. How funny when she picks him up after we see chloe terrified in her crate she is trying to say he is going to be sprinting again and he turns his head and looks at her like wtf is this. I really despise these two I cannot wait for their lives to crash and burn . I hope it is merch and that it sits there in that garage unsold
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

I’m leaning towards Wednesday’s reveal being...

“Omg you guys, we broke ground. I’m so excited. Can’t wait to take you all on this journey with us”

THC
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC »

That poor baby. His legs looked so wobbly and weak with no muscle development or growth at all. So very sad.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

But she wanted to keep him little
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
bacardibarbie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bacardibarbie »

Grayson: takes one shaky step and then falls over

Tara: GRAYSON IS OFFICIALLY RUNNING! DAY IN THE LIFE WITH 3 KIDS AND NEWBORN PUPPY
txsflower2
Talker
Talker

Unread post by txsflower2 »

bacardibarbie wrote:Grayson: takes one shaky step and then falls over

Tara: GRAYSON IS OFFICIALLY RUNNING! DAY IN THE LIFE WITH 3 KIDS AND NEWBORN PUPPY
LOL exactly

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Lmao newborn puppy
NoLieDetected
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by NoLieDetected »

Moon face Tara looks high and dead in the eyes on her stories where she’s talking about getting lashes and the picture of her with her new lashes - trashy... someone please post the pic on this thread.
The vlog of her and her fat, bad bodied husband showing Grayson “walk” is so sad. That baby just looks absolutely ridiculous with his wobbly legs and weird arm position, toppling to the ground :?

Return to “Tara Henderson”