Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

boosmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

Unread post by boosmommy »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:35 pm This date night sounds like something Mrs Texas told Adam about since they go to events like this (as part of the community). And Tara is acting like she's some celebrity to get a behind the scenes. Bet she will start saying she's a cowboys fan, like she does with ND because of her dad.
LOL it's not even called Cowboys Stadium it's AT&T Stadium and they give those tours to anyone who wants to pay for them.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

boosmommy wrote:
MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:35 pm This date night sounds like something Mrs Texas told Adam about since they go to events like this (as part of the community). And Tara is acting like she's some celebrity to get a behind the scenes. Bet she will start saying she's a cowboys fan, like she does with ND because of her dad.
LOL it's not even called Cowboys Stadium it's AT&T Stadium and they give those tours to anyone who wants to pay for them.
I've done multiple stadium tours. It's really not that hard to do them especially if you have a connection. But you can also just pay to do them.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

boosmommy wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 4:40 pm
I also doubt cowboys players were there because the NFL is strict with things right now (limited seating, masks for players, etc).
Tman23
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tman23 »

Looks like someone is off of bed rest!!! Not like she really was on it before ;)
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Right after i posted that Brooklyn probably told him she posts how it was their UPS account manager.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Tman23 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 5:18 pm Looks like someone is off of bed rest!!! Not like she really was on it before ;)
She'll be back on it tomorrow so she doesn't have to take care of her kids.
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

RiverRose wrote:I cannot believe she willingly posted that picture on her IG today. It's one of the most unflattering pictures of her I've ever seen. She looks like a little person. And looks like she had a stroke. Half of her face is like an inch lower than the other half. And holy shit her head is big.
That’s bc that is what she REALLY looks like!! No filter= Reality

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

Could she be more obvious? Trying to one up Aaryn & Nick's Date Night from last weekend.....
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Courtneyshayne wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:12 pm Could she be more obvious? Trying to one up Aaryn & Nick's Date Night from last weekend.....
Only Adam and Tara look like siblings. Watch he will look down her shirt now like Nick tried with Aaryn lol
vandelynn
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by vandelynn »

Gotta love all her “Success” quotes and pics. She did leave a few important things out though. She’s ONLY successful bc she has lied, scammed, and been fraudulent in everything that she does. She sold a fake life to a bunch of bored naive sahm who spent their families hard earned money on the shit she’s been peddling so she & her family could afford a certain lifestyle they couldn’t have otherwise. There’s no pride in that bc it’s borderline criminal. Congratulations Tman you are successful but can you look in the mirror? They are merely trash dressed up in her designer dupes.

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

vandelynn wrote:Gotta love all her “Success” quotes and pics. She did leave a few important things out though. She’s ONLY successful bc she has lied, scammed, and been fraudulent in everything that she does. She sold a fake life to a bunch of bored naive sahm who spent their families hard earned money on the shit she’s been peddling so she & her family could afford a certain lifestyle they couldn’t have otherwise. There’s no pride in that bc it’s borderline criminal. Congratulations Tman you are successful but can you look in the mirror? They are merely trash dressed up in her designer dupes. ImageImageImage

Image percent

begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

well that's a lame date night lol.

poor adam can't even get shitfaced cuz he has to slave the next day.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

begenos1 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 6:43 pm well that's a lame date night lol.

poor adam can't even get shitfaced cuz he has to slave the next day.
He looks like he could use a drink
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

penny17 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 8:56 pm
MiloandMax1 wrote:Her ideas for Grayson's room look more like a guest bedroom. Why can't a 2 year old (he will be when they move to the new house) have a bedroom for a child not a grown up? She wasn't wrong when she said she is lost on what to do for him so she looks up "old men bedroom"? For someone that claims they were a tomboy growing up she doesn't know what boys would like? Why not a sports theme, dinosaurs, cars/trucks, fire trucks. Nope some green bedding and that's it.
This!! This is my biggest pet peeves. All these influencers almost all do the same exact crap.. neutral/ no color. Bland. When you see one youve seen them all... also sucks because they go all out usually with pinks and flowers for the girls rooms but Grayson is going to either end up with a colorless room or an old man room. My son's room is dinosaur theme. Its cute and colorful. Its got little cartoon style dinosaurs. He loves dinosaurs so we themed his room for what represents what he likes. Hes just a toddler so Id never do some old man room like she showed.

I love a neutral color scheme. But, my youngest LOVES Thomas the Train so he has a Thomas the Train room. It is blue and red and green and has weird looking engines all over the place but it is his room and he loves it.
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Adumb did not surprise her with a date night. Their account manager probably said here's 2 tickets to this function at AT&T stadium tonight if you want them. Adumb being a guy was like hell yeah and took her along because he has no friends.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Surprised she's going to Adelines bday party since its 4 hours away.
dramallama429
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dramallama429 »

She’s so stupid lmao. Yeah your account manager (sales person) is wine and dining you so you will continue use them for shipping and make them $$$$. She thinks she’s special but all she is is dollar signs to them. 😂 Also literally no one cares about the shitty Dallas cowboys.

I got secondhand embarrassment from her “dropping it low” in her cUnFeTTi sweater... she looked like a frail old lady
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

dramallama429 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 9:29 am She’s so stupid lmao. Yeah your account manager (sales person) is wine and dining you so you will continue use them for shipping and make them $$$$. She thinks she’s special but all she is is dollar signs to them. Also literally no one cares about the shitty Dallas cowboys.

I got secondhand embarrassment from her “dropping it low” in her cUnFeTTi sweater... she looked like a frail old lady
Anytime she tries to dance or look sexy I cringe as if my grandmother is talking about sex. Just so awkward.
justmakemehappy
Talker
Talker

Unread post by justmakemehappy »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:57 am Surprised she's going to Adelines bday party since its 4 hours away.
Hey she gave us a receipt that they are actually going unlike the fake shay birthday party!

She’ll prob vlog this one.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

justmakemehappy wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 10:02 am
MiloandMax1 wrote: Sat Nov 21, 2020 8:57 am Surprised she's going to Adelines bday party since its 4 hours away.
Hey she gave us a receipt that they are actually going unlike the fake shay birthday party!

She’ll prob vlog this one.
Im just surprised they are going because last year she took the spotlight off of Skyla's party when she faked going into labor, then didn't deliver for like another week. All for attention. And I think she cancelled going to Adeline's last year because she said she was sick but then the next day they were hanging out with Vanessas family.

Return to “Tara Henderson”