Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

boosmommy
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

Unread post by boosmommy »

Tman23 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:33 pm ^^also Tman had the paperwork from the ER stating what she had and she could have showed that from the beginning but in true Tman fashion she has to drag or lie about things like usual.^^
That chick is obviously a fan. I unsubscribed from her as well.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Tara Lynn Bullshit: Dirty Hair, Vacant Stare & Miraculous Placenta Repair | Tara Henderson | Part 17

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The ornaments she bought for Graysons tree are what her colors will be for his big boy room. The dark green. Probably the one that looks more like a guest bedroom than a toddlers.
Tman23
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Tman23 »

boosmommy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 8:37 pm
Tman23 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:33 pm ^^also Tman had the paperwork from the ER stating what she had and she could have showed that from the beginning but in true Tman fashion she has to drag or lie about things like usual.^^
Thank you!!! I at first thought it was gonna be a Slo4n-type thing with her but you are right she is so far up Tara's ass she probably is friends with her or knows her even. Ugh. I hate when they make clickbait stuff like that. I can only handle one Tara on this earth LOL
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

Tman23 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:33 pm
Thank you!!! I at first thought it was gonna be a Slo4n-type thing with her but you are right she is so far up Tara's ass she probably is friends with her or knows her even. Ugh. I hate when they make clickbait stuff like that. I can only handle one Tara on this earth LOL
Right! Her videos offer no substance. She just reports what we already know or piggy backs off of someone elses.
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

Random but this was on my Google News Feed yesterday. It reminded me of the people that live in a Tara Blush Pink world. Also it looks like Tara with her blush pink hair dyed-highlighted filter she uses. Ugh.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

boosmommy wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:35 pm
Tman23 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 9:33 pm

Right! Her videos offer no substance. She just reports what we already know or piggy backs off of someone elses.
Hahah yes I am gonna message your inbox! :)
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Spam TB accounts? She must think she's a celeb that someone would do that
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

Tman23 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:17 pm So I just commented on the YTuber Headliner's latest video. It was called "Manipulated viewers?". Anyone see it? She talked about the possible placenta thing and said she doesn't believe Tman made anything up and was just misinformed. Basically taking her side. I went to set her straight and tell her Tman has a history of exaggerating and telling white lies or straight up lies and that she has to do so or else her videos would cause more bordem. She also welcomed opinions and know that the people watching are entitled to disagreeing. So Oakley (a.k.a. voice of YTuber headliners) responds and says basically that she wasn't mentioning the bed rest and everything else but THANKS FOR WATCHING. oh please. I unsubscribed real quick. If anything her titles are clickbait acting like she's Slo4n but with no real tea. At least Sloan kept it real with his voice that we mostly agree on from this site.
Eww I can’t stand YT headlines. She’s always supported Tara. It’s like she’s on tARAS payroll.
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

I thought they weren’t getting a dining room? Now it’s her favorite place in the house?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Tman23
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Tman23 »

PhreePanda wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 3:57 pm
Tman23 wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 4:17 pm So I just commented on the YTuber Headliner's latest video. It was called "Manipulated viewers?". Anyone see it? She talked about the possible placenta thing and said she doesn't believe Tman made anything up and was just misinformed. Basically taking her side. I went to set her straight and tell her Tman has a history of exaggerating and telling white lies or straight up lies and that she has to do so or else her videos would cause more bordem. She also welcomed opinions and know that the people watching are entitled to disagreeing. So Oakley (a.k.a. voice of YTuber headliners) responds and says basically that she wasn't mentioning the bed rest and everything else but THANKS FOR WATCHING. oh please. I unsubscribed real quick. If anything her titles are clickbait acting like she's Slo4n but with no real tea. At least Sloan kept it real with his voice that we mostly agree on from this site.
Eww I can’t stand YT headlines. She’s always supported Tara. It’s like she’s on tARAS payroll.
THANK YOU!! I agree! I really was waiting with my popcorn but everything is repeated and it sounds like a Tara puppet in disguise. I got so turned off. Glad Slo4n had a better version for what he covered!!!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

YouTube headlines called Tara's clothing line an empire. That says it all lol
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

geeceena wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 4:20 pm I thought they weren’t getting a dining room? Now it’s her favorite place in the house?

She's not doing a formal dining room. Basically they took out what some people would call a breakfast nook/area with a small table so their normal table is what is going in the dining room.

I hope that made sense. They won't have a dining room used just for special occasions like some people do.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 7:27 pm YouTube headlines called Tara's clothing line an empire. That says it all lol
Yessss. I forgot all about that video.

Ten and Stempy are probably planting those scam pages for theirselves until someone called them out. Lol. Views are down so they need to find new scams. 🤣.

I don’t really think that but yeah. Lol. Tara is tanking. I doubt this delivery vlog even gets 1/2 of her previous ones.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I do think people saw a side of her with the pregnancy lies. Also Adam is busy with TB and isn't buying as many viewsm
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

It just broke my heart to see shay so happy and being helpful and the moron just doesn't even realize it because its not her two chosen children
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

:D
skippy1931 wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 1:51 am It just broke my heart to see shay so happy and being helpful and the moron just doesn't even realize it because its not her two chosen children
Not just with the tree but Shay was so sweet feeling the baby kick and Tara only acknowledged Baylee
mama_atl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by mama_atl »

Just out of curiosity, a lot of these mommy vloggers are jumping to Christmas decorating... but not sharing any Thanksgiving recipes? I just think it’s a missed opportunity. I rewatch certain recipes year after year. But you only watch a Christmas decoration video maybe once. I know they’re not all skilled cooks by any means, but like... they can post even one side dish recipe?

haterade
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by haterade »

mama_atl wrote:Just out of curiosity, a lot of these mommy vloggers are jumping to Christmas decorating... but not sharing any Thanksgiving recipes? I just think it’s a missed opportunity. I rewatch certain recipes year after year. But you only watch a Christmas decoration video maybe once. I know they’re not all skilled cooks by any means, but like... they can post even one side dish recipe?

I think a lot of them either don't cook, or are trying to hide that they're attending or hosting massive gatherings.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

haterade wrote: Wed Nov 25, 2020 10:09 am
mama_atl wrote:Just out of curiosity, a lot of these mommy vloggers are jumping to Christmas decorating... but not sharing any Thanksgiving recipes? I just think it’s a missed opportunity. I rewatch certain recipes year after year. But you only watch a Christmas decoration video maybe once. I know they’re not all skilled cooks by any means, but like... they can post even one side dish recipe?

I think a lot of them either don't cook, or are trying to hide that they're attending or hosting massive gatherings.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Tara shared the smoked Turkey vlog last night for views lol. Anyone remember her Pyrex dish last year?
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Sick of seeing that confetti sweater

Return to “Tara Henderson”