Tara Henderson: Baby Potato, Blush Pink, Adam If You Need Help Just Blink! | Part 18

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Baby Potato, Blush Pink, Adam If You Need Help Just Blink! | Part 18

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

The gift baskets are for content, Trashini Beaston style. All for attention and accolades.

I'm so bored with this baby, just drop it into the snoo already.
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Re: Tara Henderson: Baby Potato, Blush Pink, Adam If You Need Help Just Blink! | Part 18

Unread post by Candylane22 »

As so it begins. Double promos and already getting Tator in on the shopping exploitation. "Good Luck Tator" should be the code lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sunshineee9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Sunshineee9 »

99% of her diet is processed food and sugar but she's worried about what whitening strips she's uses. Make it make senseImage

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

Woah the push is on for peddling products and swipe ups. They must need some extra cash to pay the builder and for their closing costs.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

Mimis wrote: Wed Mar 24, 2021 6:28 pm
Candylane22 wrote:Wonder if Tara tried to think for a moment (...hahah who am I kidding?) that not all nurses could eat this junk nor want it. Maybe one might be diabetic, then what? They get stuck with a water bottle, vaseline, or wine? Such a steal Tara.
Totally agree! I would’ve done either Starbucks or Target gift cards instead. Have a couple gift cards on hand for those nurses/practitioners you want to give to. Worse case scenario, you can always keep the gift cards and use them yourself in case you didn’t have a good experience. As you mentioned earlier, what happens if you have a very bad experience? Also, who wants to carry a bunch of baskets into a hospital while lugging bunch of other things?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is what I’m thinking... how embarrassing to lug around those baskets into the hospital on top of her other 100 bags. It will be Adam carrying them in. Why not just get some gift cards.. that’s what I did....
As someone that is a healthcare worker her idea is stupid and not very germ friendly.
THC
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC »

Is it just me or does she appear very robotic in today's stories? Is it cause she's using a new filter? She usually doesn't look so mannequin-like in her stories. Her face doesn't move. Only her mouth.
Angelmama
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Angelmama »

I seriously made this account and came here to say that if this B has her baby before I do I’m gonna scream. I’m 3 days overdue and I’ve been in the “early labor” stage for 7 days.

If this woman has a baby before I do, I will RIOT. (Nah. I’ll probably just cry about that, too. Been crying for the last 4-6 days. )
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

Tara Henderson: so damn boring we don’t even care to come up with a new title
RiverRose
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by RiverRose »

Typically Blush must be doing awful if they're having a 30% off sale. Especially a few days before her baby is born and with Brooklyn gone. You'd think they'd want business to slow down a for a little bit until she's back but guess not. They must be really desperate for sales.
Bitsofblush
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bitsofblush »

I can’t figure out attachments, but she just posted on her stories that the torture device.... uh Snoo.... arrived ✨
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

New thread ladies! viewtopic.php?f=265&t=16628

Return to “Tara Henderson”