Tara Henderson: Baby Potato, Blush Pink, Adam If You Need Help Just Blink! | Part 18

kaper
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Baby Potato, Blush Pink, Adam If You Need Help Just Blink! | Part 18

Unread post by kaper »

ChampionshipVinyl1 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 10:29 am I've never heard him speak one word
Some random grunts and some squeals here and there
I'm so worried about him
Add to this, I've not seen him jump, hop, skip or throw a ball. Kick a ball, catch a ball, blow bubbles, pop bubbles, sing nursery songs, patty-cake or any other simple baby games. I'm not sure we have even seen a peek-a-boo from Grayson. I asked earlier why Tara didn't mention anything about the doctor's visit she had with Baylee and Grayson. It seems like a pediatrician would have picked up on some behaviors of Grayson that seem like obvious delays.
IntentionalMomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Re: Tara Henderson: Baby Potato, Blush Pink, Adam If You Need Help Just Blink! | Part 18

Unread post by IntentionalMomma »

Why is she having babies if she doesn’t want to be around them and won’t play with them or cuddle them (because Shay/Grey ‘aren’t cuddly’ as per her - - bullshit!). Is the theory she got pregnant with Bailee during the DUI thing so that she would get a lighter sentence? And then what? She just went with more kids because it’s what you do? And then after Shay she had Grey for the channel and now baby 4 for the channel obviously. I’m sure Bailee is a great kid, and Shay is clearly a gem. These kids are going to need so much therapy. I’m very very worried though that Greyson will be a shell of a person like his mom. God that’s a terrible thing to say... someone please interact with him NOW!! Before it’s too late! Read to him, play with him, put him at the dinner table with you, turn the TV off!!
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

“I saw Aaryn williams pretending to have zits & wearing mario badescu drying lotion, so i pretended to have zits & bought Mario badescu drying lotion”
- Taras first line in Mean Girls YT mommy edition
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

What women asks Tara to link the pressure they are using. Like desperate for some sort of coin huh?
Jennaleeds19
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Jennaleeds19 »

All of this legal trouble and jail time, yet Tara still continues to get everything she wants in
Life.... cannot.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

IntentionalMomma wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 8:15 am Has anyone ever heard Greyson say anything??! In every video there isn’t even babbling. I’ve never heard a momma or dada or anything. Seriously asking - has anyone ever heard him say a word on any vlog? Does Tara not notice??? She has a platform - if he’s in therapy she could share this and not only would it be great content (I think that’s her priority anyway) but it could bring awareness to other parents about getting support.
Every video I see I get more concerned about that sweet boy. If Tara really does read here - please be encouraged to seek help for that sweet little one. And now some tough love: ipads, daycare for a toddler when you’re a SAHM, tv all the time, three hour forced quiet time or naps, and cutsie crafts filmed for the channel are not parenting. Why have that many children if you’re not playing on the floor with them? Being the one with them during the day? What are you doing with your life?!!
She’s too busy reselling Chinese garbage clothes and picking out custom tile and cabinets. What an empty life
Qte715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Qte715 »

Well Tara made "Douche Mom of the Day" on the Dad Challenge Pod Cast, LMAO. She won for her stories on IG about how she had a panic attack and almost passed out, and wow one would think she was having something major happening to evoke such panic, but low and behold it was getting her fake eyelashes filled. Now you know this is serious business and it takes almost 2 hours of laying there and it's just so stressful her anxiety must be thru the roof. OMG this chick can F-OFF, so many people are suffering in so many horrible ways and have legitimate true panic attacks, but she is going off about getting fake eyelashes put on, it blows my mind.
skankernity
Talker
Talker

Unread post by skankernity »

Isn’t this the second time she had a panic attack while getting her lashes filled too? They look really bad and she seems to be burdened by the maintenance, why would you want to waste your time doing that.

Also when the pressure washer was basically in chloes mouth on ig stories I was panicking.
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

I've said it multiple times on here and I'll say it again..whatever drugs she did in her teen years have affected her mind. I think the drinking deleted some of her brain cells as well. If she didn't have Adam I'm guessing her life would be VERY different.
geeceena
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by geeceena »

Lol at her meal prep from the other video. All that girl (and Tiffany beaston) know how to do is cut up some shit and stick it in the oven. Tara hasn’t cooked a fucking thing except that one meal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
THC
Talker
Talker

Unread post by THC »

skankernity wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 11:23 pm Isn’t this the second time she had a panic attack while getting her lashes filled too? They look really bad and she seems to be burdened by the maintenance, why would you want to waste your time doing that.

Also when the pressure washer was basically in chloes mouth on ig stories I was panicking.
Omg! I was freaking out too! We have a pressure washer as well and my husband said that sucker could cut your finger off😬. You better learn things Adumb.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

geeceena wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 6:54 am Lol at her meal prep from the other video. All that girl (and Tiffany beaston) know how to do is cut up some shit and stick it in the oven. Tara hasn’t cooked a fucking thing except that one meal

Her stove in the house was mentioned here and how she doesn't cook, that same day she showed putting those veggies in the oven.
Brash_outfielder
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Brash_outfielder »

I'm not totally into the woo of "you have to only eat organic amazing things when you're pregnant" because I think life is about balance. But like ..... How does she eat sugar for every single meal of the day without getting a single ounce of nutrients in? She doesn't feed her born children like that, why is it different for Tater tot? That (disgusting) dinner the made the other night was probably the only vegetable she had eaten in days (if she even did eat it).

Also, if Grayson was talking and hitting milestones, we'd see it. It's been long enough that people have been asking that she'd deliberately show it if he was.
pineberry
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pineberry »

Tara’s diet summarized in one photo.

Someone needs to educate her on the fact that it is NOT healthy for a fetus to consume massive amounts of sugar during pregnancy. Or, she knows and just doesn’t give a shit.

In order to be healthy one should have a MAXIMUM of 24 grams of sugar per day (and even that is quite much). If I had to guess she probably has way more than 100 grams in a day.
How can you live like that and still feel good about yourself? Even if you don’t gain weight easily (she clearly doesn’t) , it is still not healthy for the body at all.
And if you don’t give a shit about your health, ok, but at least tone it down during pregnancy. Selfish bitch.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

pineberry wrote: Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:01 pm Tara’s diet summarized in one photo.

Someone needs to educate her on the fact that it is NOT healthy for a fetus to consume massive amounts of sugar during pregnancy. Or, she knows and just doesn’t give a shit.

In order to be healthy one should have a MAXIMUM of 24 grams of sugar per day (and even that is quite much). If I had to guess she probably has way more than 100 grams in a day.
How can you live like that and still feel good about yourself? Even if you don’t gain weight easily (she clearly doesn’t) , it is still not healthy for the body at all.
And if you don’t give a shit about your health, ok, but at least tone it down during pregnancy. Selfish bitch.
That filter she is using is so creepy. It literally distorts your face into a new face. I tried it snd it makes me look like a completely different person.
All these moms use these filters that make them look like they have flawless skin, no texture and always put together. It’s sad because you know there’s people out there that think that is what she looks like and feel bad about themselves.
They are all incredibly un relatable.
Mimis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mimis »

pineberry wrote:Tara’s diet summarized in one photo.

She’s headed towards diabetes. This poor diet will catch up to her in her 30s-40s, just wait and see. She’s taking her body and health for granted, which is really sad because once your diagnosed with a disease it’s almost impossible to reverse the damage- that’s why the healthcare community preaches prevention!!

Bitsofblush
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bitsofblush »

The sugar intake is bad but i'm cracking up at her latest story. "can you tell me how to get this sensor off this shirt?"

I'm not saying she lifted the shirt for old times sake.... but.... lol
Mspenny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Mspenny »

This is my first time watching in a while, so here’s some of my impressions

Tara and Adam both seem tired and disconnected from each other. Tara’s diet is horrible for herself and Tatum. I wonder how much money they both spend on take out? I can’t believe the amount of sugar crap she got for the kids too. Every time she was on camera with Baylee I got the impression that she didn’t give af (which was a huge surprise to me since I’m used to her favoring Baylee) she seems 100% happier around the kids who don’t need as much attention from her. While I’m happy Adam is getting healthier, he looks unwell and stressed out. Their conversation with each other in the kitchen was uncomfortable. It felt like two insecure people trying to make the other feel badly. They’re supposed to be a team, but I get the feeling that they hardly spend time together anymore. I know theyre both probably really busy but it seems like Adam is full time running Typically Blush while Tara just reaps the benefits? I think they should take turns with who takes care of the kids and who goes to the warehouse. I know money is important but they should probably take some time to themselves and get to know baby when she’s born. I am really getting a disconnected impression from both parents. I think they’re doing too much.
Mimis
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Mimis »

Mspenny wrote:This is my first time watching in a while, so here’s some of my impressions

Tara and Adam both seem tired and disconnected from each other. Tara’s diet is horrible for herself and Tatum. I wonder how much money they both spend on take out? I can’t believe the amount of sugar crap she got for the kids too. Every time she was on camera with Baylee I got the impression that she didn’t give af (which was a huge surprise to me since I’m used to her favoring Baylee) she seems 100% happier around the kids who don’t need as much attention from her. While I’m happy Adam is getting healthier, he looks unwell and stressed out. Their conversation with each other in the kitchen was uncomfortable. It felt like two insecure people trying to make the other feel badly. They’re supposed to be a team, but I get the feeling that they hardly spend time together anymore. I know theyre both probably really busy but it seems like Adam is full time running Typically Blush while Tara just reaps the benefits? I think they should take turns with who takes care of the kids and who goes to the warehouse. I know money is important but they should probably take some time to themselves and get to know baby when she’s born. I am really getting a disconnected impression from both parents. I think they’re doing too much.
Same expression I get as well; the whole family is disconnected from each other. I don’t feel any warmth or love in their home. In the vlog Adam made a few underhanded remarks- like her meal prepping, but not actually eating the food (more for show), always ordering food on doordash, doing a baby watch when she’s on her 4th child and etc. There is definitely a sense of resentment coming from Adam, and I can’t blame him. Tara spends tons of money ordering out, she hardly ever cooks an actual home-cooked meal and on top of that she’s totally disengaged with her kids, always occupying them with TV or an “arts & craft” activity instead spending quality time with them. I feel for the two men in the house, Adam & Grayson- both completely neglected.

ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

Yes that's such a good point
The arts and crafts projects instead of actually spending time
It comes across as involved but she just looks up some crap on pinterest, throws stuff in front of them and hopes they don't bother her
It's always the same type of craft too, it's not new or engaging in any way
She sucks

Return to “Tara Henderson”