Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Re: Tara Henderson: Child neglect as she plays architect! | Part 19

Unread post by Candylane22 »

Candylane22 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:21 pm
Candylane22 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:17 pm
stassie17 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 4:22 pm

she said in either the recent vlog or the one before that they have a coming soon sign in their yard so i’m assuming that’s why they had a showing
I checked for the listing too and there is nothing. Just how much they paid and when the house sold in 2018. I think Tara is lying about the showings. They cannot do a showing unless it is listed in the MLS and with that it would become active. Also, Tara and Adam have to sign the listing agreement for it to be active to start the showings. The "coming soon" sign just means that it is being prepared to be on the MLS for listing and has about 30 days until it can be posted. The sign also is to cut down competition in her area for other agents since they have one and that agent is deisgnated to take care of the sale. I thought it was going to be a FISBO (For Sale By Owner) but they went the realtor route ;)
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

Candylane22 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:46 pm
FrigidBitch wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 9:00 pm For what it’s worth - my house sold recently without us ever listing it. Our market is VERY hot & realtors talk amongst each other. We had one showing to a very interested buyer. They put in an offer over asking the same day. The area she is in is booming & in demand. I’m not surprised people are trying to get into the market as quickly as possible.
Still think she over exaggerates about everything & dramatizes all her posts.
Exactly! I figured it would have been a "pocket listing", i.e. a house that isn't listed yet or at all and relator's use their insider sources first before putting it out for the public, but since they have the "coming soon sign" someone could inquire about hers now since it is advertised. Like you said, since the area is hot and the market is too, perhaps Tara could of had some power in delaying things (going to have the baby, trying to keep it maintained and clean, etc.) So they didn't have any buzz about the house just yet probably from her stalling from an actual showing. However, those homes are very nice looking and for the price there. Where I live, that would be a dream to get something at that price. I assume they are going to ask for a higher price than what they paid for, but they really didn't do much to make it "extra" just added the patio in the back for value but we will see. I wanna see what they ask for! Congrats on selling yours by the way :)
Thank you! With covid, a toddler & working from home, I didn’t really want hundreds of people walking in & out of my house so we were happy selling quietly & quickly. ☺️

Idk how she’s going to do it with 3 kids, a dog, & a newborn. I feel like with the build of the new house already in the works, I would’ve just waited until it was almost complete to get pregnant. She already has stunted Graysons growth so if she really wanted a baby she could’ve continued babying him.
AreUkiddingme22
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by AreUkiddingme22 »

So IG stories looks like they are going home from hospital. Wonder if she will film the kids meeting the baby and Grayson’s reaction will be interesting
3mommy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 3mommy »

My bet will Grayson will be sleeping when they show the girls and film the girls' reaction and then #typicaltara will forget to get Grayson's reaction to Tatum.
Bitsofblush
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Bitsofblush »

She keeps posting on her IG story about the baby’s lips. Wtf is the obsession 😂 it high key bothers me
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

I despise her she just did a story my suite was only 300 extra per night so worth it! You are a moron Tara you realize that is so many people’s entire food budget? What about all those that lost their jobs and insurance because of Covid but it’s only 300 extra swipe up idiot! Watch now that an epiderdural worked stay tuned for newest Henderson in 2022. I also think the friendship is basically a thing of keep your enemies close I think Tara probably shared a lot and doesn’t want it out same with her non existent friendship with who is a godmother yet Tara has seen indie once
skippy1931
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by skippy1931 »

Candylane22 wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 8:37 pm Ok WTH was with that nasty labor vlog?? I am sorry but how can one not see something in a sexual manner from the way she was bouncing and using the pump to blow up that yoga ball. Super nasty and inappropriate. Like we don't need you sitting and bouncing and filming it with your legs open. We get the idea and what bouncing is like. Disgusting. We all know how Tator got here.
Exactly especially she posted a photo on the ball legs spread and she included a swipe up she is trash sorry not sorry always has been
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

I thought that "only 300 extra a night but so worth it" was tacky to. Instead of typical Tara its tacky Tara.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

I think Tara is getting more and more comfortable showing who she truly is. I didn't watch the vlog everyone is talking about (won't let me quote) but I'm not surprised, after all she explained how Tatum was conceived in detail so why not bounce on the ball and video it.
JMinnie
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by JMinnie »

Her birth didn't sound traumatic, but she was probably secretly hoping for that to get more views when she posts the birth vlog. So when she heard about the suites she jumped at the chance for a clickbait title.."Post partum stay in Four Seasons style suite!"

On another note, she initially didn't want to spend extra money to change doctors since her insurance was limited, but yet has no problem spending the extra money on a room where you're gonna be in for a day or two and she most likely just stayed in the bed the entire time.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

I about fell over when she said her suite was “OnLyYY $300 a night extra!” Are you kidding me?? You can even have visitors due to Covid so why you need all that space?? Of course it can’t just be about bonding with baby, it’s gotta be extra fancy with her. So materialistic. Can’t wait to see Greyson NONreaction to potato. My son is 17 months old and a ball of giggles, squeals, words, babbles.... it breaks my heart seeing Greyson. I know not all his TALK at his age but he has no reaction to anything... poor baby
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candylane22 »

Love how she put "baby noises" and it literally looks like Tator is in the middle of taking a crap. You can tell she doesn't like the camera in her face already. And yet so it begins...I call this "Bonnets and Binkies" and surprise she already looks suffocated by that. Is it me or does Tator have like an angry face? Lol. I hope she teams up with Shay and tells Tara off one day lol.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

How does she even hear the baby noises over the sound of the sleep machine all the way turned up.
Xoangelicchic
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Xoangelicchic »

She’ll probably post a video about her traumatic postpartum recovery sponsored by google health or she’ll say that she’s in the ER because part of the placenta is still in her or some dumb shit for attention.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

Xoangelicchic wrote:She’ll probably post a video about her traumatic postpartum recovery sponsored by google health or she’ll say that she’s in the ER because part of the placenta is still in her or some dumb shit for attention.

That happen to me they left some placenta in me and they had to see if they got it all out after they sewed me back up. I had a bad bad experience delivering my daughter.

PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

I’d bet Tara’s PPP check that this baby was induced. The whole “contractions came on hard and fast” after weeks of prodromal labor. Okay... like... really seemed more like a planned induction to me for several reasons. But she moved on to breastfeeding crises quickly. She could of played up her birth trauma at least another week before moving on... 😀

So... I’m on edge about the theatrics. Anyone think they took acting lessons for this one? I mean... unless Adam has corny drone footage, this vlog will never compare to Gmans delivery of fake tears.
PhreePanda
Informer
Informer

Unread post by PhreePanda »

mssqueen233 wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:07 am
Xoangelicchic wrote:She’ll probably post a video about her traumatic postpartum recovery sponsored by google health or she’ll say that she’s in the ER because part of the placenta is still in her or some dumb shit for attention.

That happen to me they left some placenta in me and they had to see if they got it all out after they sewed me back up. I had a bad bad experience delivering my daughter.

Awe. That’s horrible but good they quickly found it. My first was a miscarriage and it took 6 months because the placenta wouldn’t come. My doctor would not listen... this went on and on for so long for me... infections and emergency surgeries...
SashayAway
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by SashayAway »

She’s full of BS with this whole it’s a dream this baby wants to just sleep on me. If she wanted her other babies to sleep on her so much why did she continue to strap them in that contraption that practically keeps them rocked (shook IMO) to sleep instead?! Oh that’s right Tman because you’re a liar. So basically Tator hates the Snoo and she’s actually having to parent for a change but twisting the narrative, can’t wait until the novelty wears off to see how she copes like normal moms have to! Still amazes as another mom of four that she has no clue about breastfeeding, engorgement and when to pump seeing as she has before. I understand every child is different, but I can’t with her acting so dumb all the time!
boosmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by boosmommy »

SashayAway wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 8:56 am She’s full of BS with this whole it’s a dream this baby wants to just sleep on me. If she wanted her other babies to sleep on her so much why did she continue to strap them in that contraption that practically keeps them rocked (shook IMO) to sleep instead?! Oh that’s right Tman because you’re a liar. So basically Tator hates the Snoo and she’s actually having to parent for a change but twisting the narrative, can’t wait until the novelty wears off to see how she copes like normal moms have to! Still amazes as another mom of four that she has no clue about breastfeeding, engorgement and when to pump seeing as she has before. I understand every child is different, but I can’t with her acting so dumb all the time!
I hope this baby screams every time she puts her down in the snoo or swing.
formerctfxcer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by formerctfxcer »

Bull$hit!! My 2nd slept so well from the get go (would wake to eat but then go right back to sleep with minimal effort) but he still loved to be held to sleep!! I have never heard of any newborn NOT wanting to be held. I’m sure all 3 of her kids would have loved to be held more.

Return to “Tara Henderson”