Mother_of_3
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Child neglect as she plays architect! | Part 19

Unread post by Mother_of_3 »

Hey 80smama-
I haven't seen one. I'm wondering if a lot of people are not aware that the site is back up and running.
IntentionalMomma
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by IntentionalMomma »

Can the mods make a new thread?
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by mssqueen233 »

And we’re back

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

Omg I never ever thought I’d see this back!!! Wow I’ve missed it so much

mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Evelyn Faith wrote:Omg I never ever thought I’d see this back!!! Wow I’ve missed it so much

I know I’m like ecstatic!!!Imagewe just need people to come back from that other website I want to say something but I don’t want to get in trouble.

Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candylane22 »

So glad to be back too, ladies!!! So much has happened!! We need a new thread for sure! Let the good times roll!!!!
We need to talk about: Her house, Typically dumb, taking her kids off camera but still on IG lol and everything else.
P.S. I tried searching for a thread or whatever on the Guru Gossip site but couldn't find her name....maybe I was doing something wrong? Anyways this site is so much easier imo. Glad to be back!
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

WHY??? She probably knows this site is back up again lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Hahah not!!!!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

She makes my skin crawl!!

Isbel
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Isbel

Unread post by Isbel »

Hi~~
Isbel
Wallflower
Wallflower
Discord name: Isbel

Unread post by Isbel »

Candylane22 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:21 pm WHY??? She probably knows this site is back up again lol
Right?... :D

There is no intimacy between Adam & Tara, sibling vibes at best!  The latest Q&A they did, asked if they worry about cheating?  Tara like no, then Adam mentioned there was this one time he was texting aaryn williams and Tara tried to see who he was texting with and he would not let her have or see the phone, and say because he was embarrassed by what he wrote. I think there is more chemistry between aaryn and him!
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

So since no one is on here yet I thought I would share my funny story about ordering from Typically Blush. I was super bored and having withdrawals from not being on this board so I decided to open Pandora's box and order from Typically so I can trash talk it on here when the time comes lol. Well, let's just say this. I, of course returned my one and only item . It was a black t-shirt with white letters that said MAMA in a square shape outlined in a white box. Nothing fancy. Well, I am plus sized so there is not much to select from and she has no plus size models wearing the clothes either so.....why sell clothes for plus size then? Anyways, the graphic in the middle was not centered and the white writing and outline looked like it was fading already. Funny enough after I got the shirt, she put on IG that Adam sold their graphic machine and got a new one..... so I paid $37 for that hot mess (was $30 but paid $7 for shipping...yeah). Also I am big boobed so the shirt was tight around that area so there was no way I could or even wanted to keep that thing, so I requested a refund....well Brooklyn wrote me and said that they DON'T give refunds!!! I said what? She said they only give store credit on a gift card....and OH YEAH...they deduct $8 from my return because it is a re-stocking fee!!!! I was like I only tried it on and took it off because it doesn't fit. So now I am stuck with a $22 gift card for a place that I can't buy anything from...lost all my real/physical money of $37 and then lost another $15 because shipping was lost at $7 from the original order and then $8 for restocking. All I can think of is how she is a greedy bitch with that tactic. I could get that shit on Amazon or somewhere else for like $9 and free shipping. I find it funny because there are no reviews on her company, except 3 that are probably her friends and no reviews on google. There are a couple of random ppl on YT that talk about her clothes but they are her size so of course everything fits, but her style is like teenager babysitter! Not my thing. That black shirt I got was one of the smaller decent things I could find. So I did this for myself and for anyone secretly wanting to try her crap. Obviously I don't know what I was thinking and I wanted to share my story for anyone out there curious. Glad my curiosity was killed, but so is my wallet :( lesson learned lol.
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Isbel wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:40 pm
Candylane22 wrote: Thu Jul 29, 2021 6:21 pm WHY??? She probably knows this site is back up again lol
Right?... :D

There is no intimacy between Adam & Tara, sibling vibes at best!  The latest Q&A they did, asked if they worry about cheating?  Tara like no, then Adam mentioned there was this one time he was texting aaryn williams and Tara tried to see who he was texting with and he would not let her have or see the phone, and say because he was embarrassed by what he wrote. I think there is more chemistry between aaryn and him!
Exactly and I am shocked he even mentioned that because it was so obvious before and how he acts like a giddy school boy around Aaryn. They always bring up the cheating question it seems for material during the Q and A's to try to drag it out of him but I am shocked they brought it up this time and mentioned Aaryn! Plus just a side note, their Q and A's are so boring. They seem to talk about the same stuff over and over. The baby #5 talk is to draw us in but her closing that idea down fast is BS. In one of her organization vids it shows ovulation tests and clear blue preggo test alongside her monthly period stash....we all know she will have a 5th. Another paycheck for her house. So gross.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Candylane22 wrote:
Isbel wrote: Fri Jul 30, 2021 10:40 pm Right?... :D

Exactly and I am shocked he even mentioned that because it was so obvious before and how he acts like a giddy school boy around Aaryn. They always bring up the cheating question it seems for material during the Q and A's to try to drag it out of him but I am shocked they brought it up this time and mentioned Aaryn! Plus just a side note, their Q and A's are so boring. They seem to talk about the same stuff over and over. The baby #5 talk is to draw us in but her closing that idea down fast is BS. In one of her organization vids it shows ovulation tests and clear blue preggo test alongside her monthly period stash....we all know she will have a 5th. Another paycheck for her house. So gross.
How is she going to get money if she’s not showing all her kids on YouTube????

Yep she’ll have a 5th in 2022-2023 she’s gonna be so old when those kids graduate from high school or college. I was 39 when my daughter graduated from high school I was the youngest mom at her graduation.

Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Anyone watch today's Q&A part 2? Kinda boring here on this board so far so I figure I'd ask if anyone is out there.....lol. Same questions kinda i.e. "Biggest fight- different story but same concept, Why they moved to Texas, What kind of cars they drive", etc. Whilst hearing Tatum coo the whole time and them somewhat teasing their audience because they are not showing the kids anymore. I wonder what they are going to do when filming their Disney with Aaryn trip. I mean "if" they film because let's be real everyone is only into it to see the kids and not the backs of Tara and Aaryn pushing strollers with their kids blocked out possibly. Her most views are those controversial Disney trips with Aary so let's see what happens. But the main things that got me was that Adam paid for a $24,000 graphics printer for the shirts and then *ahem* as I mentioned yesterday my TB shirt sucked from that printer, yet he says nothing was wrong with it, so he upgraded and got a $34,000 or so one instead. Also they are going to Bora Bora together (I smell baby #5 coming along) in February thanks to Young Living. Bores ville. Also they are super confident in their relationship together because they have been married for 7 years and have 4 kids under 6 (isn't Bailey 6?) and run 2 businesses. Yawn.
mssqueen233
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Tara Henderson: Child neglect as she plays architect! | Part 19

Candylane22 wrote:Anyone watch today's Q&A part 2? Kinda boring here on this board so far so I figure I'd ask if anyone is out there.....lol. Same questions kinda i.e. "Biggest fight- different story but same concept, Why they moved to Texas, What kind of cars they drive", etc. Whilst hearing Tatum coo the whole time and them somewhat teasing their audience because they are not showing the kids anymore. I wonder what they are going to do when filming their Disney with Aaryn trip. I mean "if" they film because let's be real everyone is only into it to see the kids and not the backs of Tara and Aaryn pushing strollers with their kids blocked out possibly. Her most views are those controversial Disney trips with Aary so let's see what happens. But the main things that got me was that Adam paid for a $24,000 graphics printer for the shirts and then *ahem* as I mentioned yesterday my TB shirt sucked from that printer, yet he says nothing was wrong with it, so he upgraded and got a $34,000 or so one instead. Also they are going to Bora Bora together (I smell baby #5 coming along) in February thanks to Young Living. Bores ville. Also they are super confident in their relationship together because they have been married for 7 years and have 4 kids under 6 (isn't Bailey 6?) and run 2 businesses. Yawn.
Two words hell no!! I’m not going to waste my time on her!!!

Candylane22
Talker
Talker

mssqueen233 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 3:01 pm
Candylane22 wrote:Anyone watch today's Q&A part 2? Kinda boring here on this board so far so I figure I'd ask if anyone is out there.....lol. Same questions kinda i.e. "Biggest fight- different story but same concept, Why they moved to Texas, What kind of cars they drive", etc. Whilst hearing Tatum coo the whole time and them somewhat teasing their audience because they are not showing the kids anymore. I wonder what they are going to do when filming their Disney with Aaryn trip. I mean "if" they film because let's be real everyone is only into it to see the kids and not the backs of Tara and Aaryn pushing strollers with their kids blocked out possibly. Her most views are those controversial Disney trips with Aary so let's see what happens. But the main things that got me was that Adam paid for a $24,000 graphics printer for the shirts and then *ahem* as I mentioned yesterday my TB shirt sucked from that printer, yet he says nothing was wrong with it, so he upgraded and got a $34,000 or so one instead. Also they are going to Bora Bora together (I smell baby #5 coming along) in February thanks to Young Living. Bores ville. Also they are super confident in their relationship together because they have been married for 7 years and have 4 kids under 6 (isn't Bailey 6?) and run 2 businesses. Yawn.
Two words hell no!! I’m not going to waste my time on her!!!

Hahah yeah I know what you mean. Thanks for responding. There is nothing going on these days on this board. Real boring on here lately. Hope it picks up.
haggle
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by haggle »

Candylane22 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:23 pm
Hahah yeah I know what you mean. Thanks for responding. There is nothing going on these days on this board. Real boring on here lately. Hope it picks up.
[/quote]

Yeah I'm really confused on what happened, why the board was down for so long yet looks exactly the same, are we supposed to make our own threads or do the mods do it? I also hope more people check back and see its working.
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

haggle wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:44 pm
Candylane22 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:23 pm
Yeah I'm really confused on what happened, why the board was down for so long yet looks exactly the same, are we supposed to make our own threads or do the mods do it? I also hope more people check back and see its working.
[/quote]

Exactly, haggle! I was thinking the same way. When it initially crashes, I went on the Guru site and didn't see anything about Tara on there. I had major withdrawals lol. I checked on here one day and was like could it be?? Is it back?? Seems like there is a small handful that only know it is back. I hope more ppl come back because there is a lot to talk about and not many to share it with! I am bursting at the seams to talk lol!
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Candylane22 wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 7:49 pm
haggle wrote: Mon Aug 02, 2021 6:44 pm

Exactly, haggle! I was thinking the same way. When it initially crashed, I went on the Guru site and didn't see anything about Tara there. Have you tried or had any luck on there? I was having major withdrawals lol. I checked on here one day and was like could it be?? Is it back?? Seems like there is a small handful that only know it is back. I hope more ppl come back because there is a lot to talk about and not many to share it with! I am bursting at the seams to talk lol!
P.S. yeah I am confused about the same set-up. I thought this site was 100% dunno and never coming back. There was no place to write anything except for now, but like you said do the MODs make a new title? Are there any MODs still here???? I wanna see this going back to normal again lol!
[/quote]

Return to “Tara Henderson”