Unread post by MiloandMax1 »

The snoo arrived, poor Tatum
Angelmama
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Henderson: Child neglect as she plays architect! | Part 19

Unread post by Angelmama »

Why do these women want a machine to shake their babies to sleep??? What ever happened to holding your infant?
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

Sure Jan. You tie that baby down and leave the room. It ain’t no secret. Then you train to not ever come out of their rooms.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candylane22 »

Welp the Snoo of death has arrived. I am sure she will make a video dedicated to that crap soon. As if we all haven't seen it a thousand times. Hey you guysssss this is how I strap all my kids and now soon to be Tator. It is what we call torture...I mean "sleep" training in the Henderson house!
chranessa
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by chranessa »

What did she do with the old snoo she used for grayson?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

The Snoo looks horrifying to me. It’s a straight jacket and soooo tight! My baby didn’t like being swaddled really, and if he was he wanted his little hands out by his face to soothe himself. Babies can’t say let me out of this thing!! All they can do is cry and then the damn thing shakes them even more. Tara I’m laughing at your sleepless nights comment. You? Caring for and SNUGGLING your newborn? Tara could never.

Also the story with Chloe all over Adam... that’s probably the most action that mans gotten since he played Tater Tot in Tara. Cringe!
ChampionshipVinyl1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ChampionshipVinyl1 »

chranessa wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:13 pm What did she do with the old snoo she used for grayson?

Maybe she rented that one? I can't remember
I know you can rent them
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Planted* not played lol
specialk
Talker
Talker

Unread post by specialk »

Sorry if this has been discussed. I just got around to watching her basket nonsense. She's giving alcohol to nurses who are on duty. Um, booze cannot be at the nurse's station even if Tara is having a baybee you guys. What an idiot. If you want to give a gift to your nurses, send Adam to Starubucks after you get settled to get coffee. Or send him to buy a dozen donuts. This is way more appreciated than booze they have to throw out or sour patch kids. What a dumbass.
Qte715
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Qte715 »

specialk wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:00 pm Sorry if this has been discussed. I just got around to watching her basket nonsense. She's giving alcohol to nurses who are on duty. Um, booze cannot be at the nurse's station even if Tara is having a baybee you guys. What an idiot. If you want to give a gift to your nurses, send Adam to Starubucks after you get settled to get coffee. Or send him to buy a dozen donuts. This is way more appreciated than booze they have to throw out or sour patch kids. What a dumbass.
The nurses would probably be just as happy with a pizza and some donuts. These baskets are ridiculous, I know several Ladies that have had babies in the last year and none of them gave the nurses anything but a nice thank you note. I want to come scoop up all her kids and take them away, she is such a horrible mom. Every time I see Greyson I just want to cry, he is such a robot child, no emotion, no words, no expression and such fear of Tara, it's so noticeable, he never reaches for her unless it's to strap him in that highchair to watch TV and put the garbage food in his mouth that she feeds him. OMG I just want to scream!!!!!
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Grayson looks so sad with Tara holding him. Mama's boy yeah right.
Justheretogossip
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Justheretogossip »

MiloandMax1 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 7:41 am Grayson looks so sad with Tara holding him. Mama's boy yeah right.
This^ my son is a total mamas boy and leans into me and holds onto me... G looks uncomfortable and confused. Poor boy it is truly so sad seeing him...
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her doctor is such a POS. He might have possibly stripped your membranes without your consent and your just laughing it off? She should have switched OBs from the very beginning but here she is getting pressured to induce a baby whose not ready.
Vanillacupcake
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Vanillacupcake »

After seeing the affect the snoo had on her "mama's boy", she is planning to do the same EXACT thing with this spawn.
She is a horrible human being.
Hali256
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Hali256 »

glowing564 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:28 am Her doctor is such a POS. He might have possibly stripped your membranes without your consent and your just laughing it off? She should have switched OBs from the very beginning but here she is getting pressured to induce a baby whose not ready.
Who knows with Tara. She starts about an induction when she's in the first trimester. Youtube moms always obsess with their babies coming early, so wouldn't be surprised if she was twisting the story. If her doctor really did that without her consent than that's terrible.
Candylane22
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Candylane22 »

Love the thumbnail clickbait-ish once again. Tara better get the book called "The Boy who Cried Wolf" from the girls book fair because that's the name of this labor series we are in. So, the whole "she's coming" theme is sitting on the back burner and for a 20 mins video she finally mentions it at the 14 min mark because she "forgot" to update us on the doctor appointment....wow. Boring as usual video and she is at a 2cm dilation (the big yawn, I mean shocker) she complains about her Dr and his weirdness and how he basically fingered her super hard and swiped her membranes (maybe he is hitting the perv mark since the membranes sweep and the "hard" cervix check seemed to be without her consent?) And says he is pushing for another induction. Then says she isn't feeling it to put the rest of her hospital bag together and takes a huge breath, but then shows her hopping off the bed real fast to walk to the car to show us that she is mom of the year and the base of Tatum's car seat is installed. Yawn. Most of the video is based on an eyelash fill, the girls getting ready for a school book fair, and a glimpse of the house and I think Easter baskets again and then Adam putting the death trap, Snoo together. I thought it was hilarious that someone put in her comments on how she is "so relatable and showing a real morning of getting the kids ready for school and doing their hair at the kitchen table". What??? Not even close to a "relatable morning". Just a minion morning for that person that commented. This portion of my review is to help someone save time and their brain cells so they don't have to watch. Welcome :)
MiloandMax1
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

If you don't know a doctor is doing a check then you really are dumb. Not to mention she's going weekly now and just had this done last week. I don't believe this Dr is pushing the induction just as I don't believe this Dr told her riding rides before 10 weeks was safe or that he didn't know what a hematoma was. She just likes to drag things out.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hali256 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:54 am
glowing564 wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 8:28 am Her doctor is such a POS. He might have possibly stripped your membranes without your consent and your just laughing it off? She should have switched OBs from the very beginning but here she is getting pressured to induce a baby whose not ready.
Who knows with Tara. She starts about an induction when she's in the first trimester. Youtube moms always obsess with their babies coming early, so wouldn't be surprised if she was twisting the story. If her doctor really did that without her consent than that's terrible.
It happens more often than we think. It’s hard to say what they are doing during cervix checks. She literally said “he was scraping around” so likely he did. She seems fine today though and
Didn’t go into labor.
just2curious
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by just2curious »

Its still a shock to me that people are still watching tara...people lost their homes and much more, here Tara is building one piece by piece on her thrown while her minions sit and watch. Makes me feel ill. Why not put the new house on hold and enjoy the one you currently have? She will never be humble, even if it smacked her in the face.

Return to “Tara Henderson”