https://linktr.ee/josiewittman
classysnarky
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Josie Wittman

Unread post by classysnarky »

:x
noahsmom13 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:43 pm The daily kissing boomerangs kill me 🤮🤮
I came here to say this. So gross. He is NOT a silver fox type of older guy. Have fun doing a legit senior citizen in a few years Josie.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by glowing564 »

classysnarky wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 2:47 pm :x
noahsmom13 wrote: Sat Mar 20, 2021 1:43 pm The daily kissing boomerangs kill me 🤮🤮
I came here to say this. So gross. He is NOT a silver fox type of older guy. Have fun doing a legit senior citizen in a few years Josie.
I’m dying. Legit SENIOR citizen 🤣 I really wonder what ppl think seeing them in public. Like is that her dad ? Uncle ? What is happening.
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Oh Ya Girl. He super loves you.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
FrigidBitch
Informer
Informer

Unread post by FrigidBitch »

He looks like he actually wants to eat her when they kiss 😂
i_like_snow
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by i_like_snow »

This girl offers NOTHING of value to the IG community. Nothing. She basically wants so badly to be famous but all she offers is swipe ups for "my look". It is pitiful. And her "love story" is disgraceful. If her husband wasn't wealthy she would have never stole him from his wife/family. I have no respect for homewreckers. And yes - he is at fault for his part in ruining his family unit also but Josie is 50% at fault for that. People fall out of love, get divorced, etc but when it is caused by another woman/man stepping in - that is where I lose respect.
Fisbebdow

Unread post by Fisbebdow »

She blocked me on IG when I commented why her nose always looks dirty hahaha
begenos1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by begenos1 »

She does the worst lip syncing. Like just stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

I got major mean girls vibes from her stories today. She sounded just like the mom when talking to the teenagers 🤣 she’s trying so dang hard!! And those tits hanging out or everything she freaking wears!
Poopindabutt
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Poopindabutt »

Her breast augmentation is probably the worst one I’ve seen, and I researched like a maniac before I got mine done so I saw quite a few questionable ones. I wonder if she had them before her pregnancies? I’m just curious if maybe she got them after her first pregnancy and then got pregnant directly after and it made it to where they didn’t settle fully. Or maybe she just goes to hack jobs? Her nose is atrocious and it wasn’t even big before! It’s just mind blowing.
Her husband is disgusting, completely creeps me out.
canvasveggie
Talker
Talker

Josie Wittman

Unread post by canvasveggie »

I don’t know how she’s truly happy with her life. Her husband left his young children/family to be with her, she lives in a giant empty house while her husband works all day, and her husband will be 75 years old at her youngest child’s graduation. Who wants that life knowing you had a hand in tearing a family apart....it just seems really sad to me, no matter how many family photo shoots she has.

Courtneyshayne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Courtneyshayne »

That was sick what that person asked her in her Q&A about if she can give her 5 month old benadryl on a plane and compared herself to Casey Anthony??!!! WTF?! Who is this degenerate that follows her and why would you even post that question. Google it or ask your pediatrician!
Evelyn Faith
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Evelyn Faith »

I could have swore that she said that she has a nanny before

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

Evelyn Faith wrote: Fri Mar 26, 2021 6:13 am I could have swore that she said that she has a nanny before

She has said she has help weekly so that confused me as well. Also said she has help with cleaning.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

canvasveggie wrote:I don’t know how she’s truly happy with her life. Her husband left his young children/family to be with her, she lives in a giant empty house while her husband works all day, and her husband will be 75 years old at her youngest child’s graduation. Who wants that life knowing you had a hand in tearing a family apart....it just seems really sad to me, no matter how many family photo shoots she has.

The thought of enjoying my grandbabies alone because my husband was a geriatric when my kids graduated HS would really bum me out.

holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

babyshark wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:20 pm Yessss I’m living for this home wrecking thread. John’s ex wife is GORGEOUS. Next level. Reminds me of someone who could be on housewives of San Diego (if it existed).
Wait, what’s the ex wife’s name?! I know we can’t share a lot of personal information on here... can you dm her name or point me in the right direction? I can’t help myself 🥴.
classysnarky
Talker
Talker

Unread post by classysnarky »

Just google John Wittman ex wife San Diego. Josie has shared her husbands name several times
holy_fuuc
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by holy_fuuc »

holy_fuuc wrote: Sat Mar 27, 2021 8:01 am
babyshark wrote: Tue Mar 09, 2021 1:20 pm Yessss I’m living for this home wrecking thread. John’s ex wife is GORGEOUS. Next level. Reminds me of someone who could be on housewives of San Diego (if it existed).
Wait, what’s the ex wife’s name?! I know we can’t share a lot of personal information on here... can you dm her name or point me in the right direction? I can’t help myself 🥴.
Never mind! Just finished catching up on the thread... probably should have done that first.
noahsmom13
Talker
Talker

Unread post by noahsmom13 »

If you get a man away from his wife, what do you have?
A man that cheats on his wife 🥴 I get the craziest mean girl vibes from this girl, I hope karma goes easy on her
suesnarkster
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by suesnarkster »

Rkp65i wrote:
canvasveggie wrote:I don’t know how she’s truly happy with her life. Her husband left his young children/family to be with her, she lives in a giant empty house while her husband works all day, and her husband will be 75 years old at her youngest child’s graduation. Who wants that life knowing you had a hand in tearing a family apart....it just seems really sad to me, no matter how many family photo shoots she has.

The thought of enjoying my grandbabies alone because my husband was a geriatric when my kids graduated HS would really bum me out.

She will just steal another one Image

glowing564
Gossiper
Gossiper

So she’s with this old man. Spends no time with him because he’s an “ entrepreneur “ 🙄. He owns A COMPANY just say that. Like girl you don’t get a whole lot of time with him as is. What’s the point.

Return to “Josie Wittman”